• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade 2011 [Redux]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Selling some stuff as I'm out of room in my apartment. Prices include shipping via USPS Priority to anywhere in the US. I will ship outside of the US, just contact me for rates.

I have lots of feedback here (GAF Gold), as well as on Digital Press, CAG, and eBay. Pricing is negotiable!

Click on each link to see a picture! I'm working on getting all the pictures done, so if there is something you want to see right away and it doesn't have a pic, let me know!

Wii
$09 - Red Steel (CIB)
$10 - Metal Slug Anthology (CIB)
$12 - Trauma Center: Second Opinion (CIB)
$12 - House of the Dead: Overkill (Sealed)

Xbox 360
$09 - Pure (CIB)
$06 - Project Gotham Racing 3 (CIB)
$08 - Project Gotham Racing 4 (CIB)
$08 - Monster Madness (Sealed)
$10 - Ninja Gaiden II (CIB)
$09 - Call of Duty 2 (CIB, Platinum Hits)
$09 - Set of Burger King Games -Pocketbike Racer, Big Bumpin, Sneak King (CIB)
$08 - Army of Two (CIB)
$09 - Armored Core 4 (CIB)
$08 - Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (CIB)
$09 - Call of Duty: World At War (CIB)
$08 - Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter (CIB)
$08 - Fracture (CIB, AU Region Free Import)
$08 - Perfect Dark Zero (CIB)
$08 - Crackdown (CIB)
$08 - Kameo (Sealed, Platinum Hits)
$08 - Shadowrun (CIB)
$10 - Wartech: Senko no Ronde (CIB)
$10 - Virtual Tennis 3 (CIB)
$10 - Stranglehold (CIB)
$11 - Resident Evil 5 (CIB)
$45 - Xbox 360 HD DVD Player w/ 11 HD-DVDs (CIB, no UPC)

N64
$08 - Star Wars: Rogue Squadron (Loose)
$10 - Perfect Dark (CIB)
$12 - Wave Race 64 (CIB)

Gamecube
$24 - Wavebird Controller (Grey, W/ Receiver)
$12 - Animal Crossing w/ Memory Card (CIB)
$12 - Mega Man Anniversary Collection (CIB)
$12 - Phantasy Star Online: Episode III (CIB)
$10 - Soul Calibur 2 (PC, CIB)
$10 - Sonic Mega Collection (PC, CIB)
$10 - Viewtiful Joe (PC, CIB)
$18 - Mario Party 7 (CIB, w/ Microphone)
$10 - Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour (PC, CIB)
$18 - Mario Party 6 (CIB w/ Microphone)
$13 - Super Mario Sunshine (PC, CIB)
$13 - Mario Kart: Double Dash (CIB)

Game Boy Advance
$10 - Yoshi's Island (Loose)
$10 - Super Dodge Ball Advance (CIB, no cardboard insert, beat up box)
$11 - NES Classics Castlevania (CIB, slight box damage)
$14 - NES Classics: Zelda 2 (CIB)
$08 - Phantasy Star Collection (Loose)
$08 - Castlevania: Circle of the Moon (Loose)

Nintendo DS
$08 - Dig Dug: Digging Strike (CIB)
$07 - Big Brain Academy (CIB)
$08 - Bangai-o Spirits (CIB)
$08 - Starfox Command (CIB)
$08 - Elite Beat Agents (CIB)
$08 - Seiken Densetsu DS: Children of Mana (JP Import, CIB)
$07 - Mr. Driller: Drill Spirits (CIB)
$08 - Puyo Pop Fever (CIB)
$15 - Densetsu no Starfi 4 (JP Import, CIB)
$06 - Snood 2 (CIB)
$09 - Zelda Feather Stylus (Unused, Glue on outer box coming off)
$12 - Nintendo Promo Rainbow Stylus Set (Unused)

Other Stuff
$08 - Ninja Gaiden II Wallscroll (Walmart Preorder Bonus, New)
$35 - Castlevania Portait of Ruin Preorder Bonus
$08 - Japanese Air Man Figure
$07 - Banjo Kazooie VHS Promo
$07 - Diddy Kong Racing VHS Promo
$07 - Starfox 64 VHS Promo
$95 - Canon EF 50mm 1.8 (Great shape, no fungus, scratches, etc) Pic 1 Pic 2 Pic 3 Pic 4

Stuff I Want

I really prefer to trade for this stuff:

PSN Cash
XBL Subscription
PS3 Move Navigation Controller
Solatorobo
Gears of War 3
Catherine (PS3 version preferred)

woodypop

Positive feedback for friskykillface. Easy-peasy transaction couldn't have been any easy-peasier! Time to replay Ico and finally finish SotC.

Thankee!

Aselith

I would like to get Rock Band 1 and 3 and Beatles as well as any Guitar Hero games besides Warriors of Rock disk only version. Wanting to pay about $10 each no more. Anyone willing to sell em off?

Edit: Adding to my post. I need these for 360 and I already have GH3 in addition to WoR so I don't need that one either.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Aselith said:
I would like to get Rock Band 1 and 3 and Beatles as well as any Guitar Hero games besides Warriors of Rock disk only version. Wanting to pay about $10 each no more. Anyone willing to sell em off?

Pm'd.

woodypop said:
Positive feedback for friskykillface. Easy-peasy transaction couldn't have been any easy-peasier! Time to replay Ico and finally finish SotC.

Thankee!

positive feedback for woodypop as well, great communication and insta payment, enjoy :D

Milly79

1) PS1 + Extras - $80 with shipping included

Final Fantasy VII (Black label, missing instructions)
Final Fantasy VIII (Strategy guide, as well)
Final Fantasy IX (Strategy guide, as well)
Gran Turismo (Has 1 disc, not sure which it is - never tested it)
Gran Turismo (Has Arcade Mode disk ONLY - never tested it)
Metal Gear Solid (No case, in horrible condition (had for years) not sure if it works)
Memory Card - Sometimes have to unplug and replug it in, but it still saves and holds them
Controller - Goes insane at times and stop working, but all it takes is an unplug
Cables (Power and Video - video needs to have something propped underneath it, or it creates a lot of static)

qraZ7l.jpg

2) Xbox 360 Kinect + Kinectimals - $80 with shipping included

No pic, self-explanatory.

Shipping to US is included in price, Canada add extra $5.

Just wanted to let everyone know I updated the feedback document as of the last post. Sorry I haven't been helping much.

Would like to honor two users to NeoGAF Plus, these guys have 10 positive feedback each and deserve to be recognized!

Welcome to elrechazao & woodypop!

Thanks for being such awesome traders!

MidnightScott said:
Just wanted to let everyone know I updated the feedback document as of the last post. Sorry I haven't been helping much.

Would like to honor two users to NeoGAF Plus, these guys have 10 positive feedback each and deserve to be recognized!

Welcome to elrechazao & woodypop!

Thanks for being such awesome traders!

Congrats folks!

So I bought Deus Ex from craigslist and it was $10 bucks but didn't come with a case. Alright I thought maybe the guy lost it or something, but since then the same kind of post is popping up on Craigslist again and again(Batman Arkham City $20 -- NO CASE, ect..) What the hell? Are they stealing the games from a redbox or something or does the common canine have a taste for plastic I am unaware of?

Repost, hope no one kills me for doing it so soon.

Want To Buy
  • Child of Eden (PS3)
  • Kirby: Mass Attack (DS)
  • BLEACH: Soul Resurrección (PS3)
  • Taiko no Tatsujin Wii games

Selling (prices include shipping, want Paypal Gift)
  • Street Fighter IV (PS3) - $13
  • Assassin's Creed (PS3 Greatest Hits) - $13
  • Uncharted 2 (PS3 - Sealed, bought at launch) - $20

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR
BruceLeeRoy said:
So I bought Deus Ex from craigslist and it was $10 bucks but didn't come with a case. Alright I thought maybe the guy lost it or something, but since then the same kind of post is popping up on Craigslist again and again(Batman Arkham City $20 -- NO CASE, ect..) What the hell? Are they stealing the games from a redbox or something or does the common canine have a taste for plastic I am unaware of?

Most likely, or something along those lines.

knee

Positive Feedback for g35twinturbo and Euphor!a

I can no longer say 'euphoria' without thinking of Crenshaw Pete and his hot ass coat hangers.

It's in good condition (7/10)
- Includes 4 spare batteries and a battery charger. (Ironically enough the battery life on this phone is fantastic and you will never use them, but still. I gathered all the batteries from my EVO 4G days).
- Includes USB cable as well.

I'm also selling my super rare sprint SERO account. You can get a bundle with both for $250.

Looking to buy the following:

PS3
- God of War 3
- Folklore
- Resistance 3
- God of War Origins Collection
- Dark Souls CE

Xbox 360
- Crysis 2
- Catherine
- Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
- Two Worlds
- Iron Man 2
- Star Wars The Force Unleashed: Ultimate Sith Edition
- Deadliest Catch: Sea of Chaos

Positive feedback for Dunan. He shipped the books exactly when he said he would and they arrived in brand-new like condition. Will definitely do business with again.

EGM92

WTB:
Call of Duty: Black Ops for PS3
Ace Combat: Assault Horizon for PS3

looking for a new or used copy, cheaper the better, must be willing to ship to Canada. disc and case must be in good-mint condition.

PM me with offers.

XLant

Neo Member
FOR SALE: FROM MY YOUTH TO YOU

Some of these games/systems I never saw myself selling...yet here I am.

------------------

Shining Force III Collection! (Sega Saturn)

Included:
Shining Force III (NTSC-U) (w/original case, manual, and protective foam)
Shining Force 3 III Scenario 2 (NTSC-J) (w/original case, manual, and spine card)
Shining Force III Scenario 3 (NTSC-J) (w/original case, manual, and spine card)
Shining Force III Premium Disc (NTSC-J) (in original slip case)

Asking price: $170.00 (premium disc typically sells for $100 minimum by itself)

------------------

!SOLD!Xbox 360 Pro Console Bundle (Falcon Chip) !SOLD!

------------------

!SOLD!Nintendo Gamecube Lot (17 Games and 2 Memory Cards)!SOLD!

------------------

*I have other bundles not shown here that I will be parting with soon- for Wii, Saturn, GBA/DS and Dreamcast. If you'd like information on those let me know.

*Everything, unless noted above, is in excellent working condition. These all come from my personal collection- handled with care in a pet/smoke/drug-free environment. All’s ready for play!

*I ship via USPS Priority across the great 48 continental states. If you live outside the U.S. and are interested in something send a PM so we can work out shipping rates.

*All prices are negotiable, and I cover all shipping costs.

*If you spot a specific item(s) of interest in one of the lots but aren’t interested in the rest, I’ll consider selling it separately for a price of our agreement.

*If you have any other questions concerning anything listed please don’t hesitate to contact me.

Thanks for looking!

-Robert

Euphor!a

Banned
Any 4 Games for $10

PS3 Games:
Gran Turismo 5: Prologue
Haze
Motorstorm

PS2 Games:
Fire Pro Wrestling Returns
Gran Turismo 3: A-Spec
Gran Turismo 4 (Missing Manual)
Soul Calibur 2
SSX

Everything is original Black Label by the way.

Next Order gets a free Brand New 4GB MicroSD Card if they want it.

sk3tch

Anyone interested in a mint Marcus Fenix statue from the Gears 3 CE (we just opened the CE today)? Local pick-up only - my buddy lives in Burlingame (SF-area), CA. PM me with offer.

b55h0y.jpg

BruceLeeRoy said:

NYC? Ive seen this here on craigslist, not going to purchase stolon games also I need a case.

dreamer3kx said:
NYC? Ive seen this here on craigslist, not going to purchase stolon games also I need a case.

Yep, more than likely stolen. It's kind of similar to how folks used to steal books, cut off the front covers, and then sell them. I'm figuring getting rid of the box makes it untraceable, since a UPC can sometimes be traced to a specific retail store.

woodypop

KoreanBarbecue said:
Yep, more than likely stolen. It's kind of similar to how folks used to steal books, cut off the front covers, and then sell them. I'm figuring getting rid of the box makes it untraceable, since a UPC can sometimes be traced to a specific retail store.
Earlier this year I ordered Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage from Amazon. When it arrived the case was empty. As the shipping box was fine, the theft must have occurred at the warehouse. Of course, Amazon replaced it with a new copy (which I still haven't played).

LQX

For sale: Paypal gift only. PM me.

-Xbox 360 Live Gold 12 Month card - $40 for code or $43 shipped. Will trade for points if anyone was able to score some of those 400 point codes.

-$50 Sears gift card - Can be used at Sears, KMart, Lands' End, The Great Indoors. $43 for code to use online, $45 shipped.

-World of Warcraft - Full Retail brand new $10

Wads said:
Anybody looking to sell a PS3 slim? 120gb or larger. PM me.

PM!

Hey guys got the following for sale. All physical games are in great condition, and all prices include shipping!

Xbox 360:

-Batman: Arkham Asylum GOTY Edition - Lightly used, Batman flavored 3D glasses unopened. $15.00

-Gears of War 3 - Lightly Used. $40.00

-Batman: Arkham City - Lightly used, NO Catwoman code. $45.00

PS3:

-Uncharted 2: Among Thieves - Used $15.00

Steam Games:

-The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - $55.00

-Civilization 5 - $10.00

-The Last Remnant - $10.00

-Magic The Gathering 2012: Duels of The Planewalkers - $5.00

-Alpha Protocol - $3.00

US & PayPal only. Physical games are shipped USPS, Steam Games are traded through the Steam Trade System.

PM if interested!

Prodigal

Banned
Selling an Arkham City Steam key for $30. Preferably paypal, if not we can try to work something out...I could be willing to trade for possibly something else on Steam.

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR
Ugh I hate when people hit you up for info and you get back to them regarding a deal and they do not reply. Atleast have the common courtesy to say no thanks or some sort.

WTB:

Luigi's Mansion
Pikmin 2
Sonic the Hedgehog 3 CIB
Sonic and Knuckles CIB
Tetris Attack SNES/Gameboy CIB
Yoshi's Safari CIB
Mega Man 1 NES CIB
Mega Man 6

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
g35twinturbo said:
Ugh I hate when people hit you up for info and you get back to them regarding a deal and they do not reply. Atleast have the common courtesy to say no thanks or some sort.

Sorry! I was away from GAF. Busy weekend. Plus, I emptied my PMs and forgot your original price....

I have a sealed Dark Souls guide by Future-Press. Would like to trade it for a PS3 game like Nier or a PAL/Asian copy of Demon's Souls, or an accessory. Let me know what you have, thanks!

Figured I'd post my WTB list for some older game stuff. Only looking for CIB stuff in great shape (some of these I have loose already...) I know there's some pricey stuff on here...not looking to pay eBay prices...but figured I'd throw it out there and see if anyone's looking to sell (or to keep GAFers on the look out for Pawn Shop deals!). NeoGAF Gold.

NES Dragon Warrior I-IV
NES Final Fantasy
NES Ghosts n' Goblins
NES Life Force
NES Little Samson
NES Wizardry: Proving Grounds of the Mad Overlord
NES Wizardry II: The Knight of Diamonds
Genesis Splatterhouse 2
Genesis Splatterhouse 3
Genesis Streets of Rage 3
SNES Final Fight 3
SNES Lufia & the Fortress of Doom
SNES Lufia II: Rise of the Sinistrals
TG16 Cadash
Boxed TurboGrafx CD (or Turbo Duo)
Boxed Atari Jaguar
3DO Advanced Dungeons & Dragons: DeathKeep
3DO Lucienne's Quest
3DO Strahl
N64 Clayfighter 63 1/3 Sculptor's Cut
Sega CD Keio Flying Squadron
Sega Saturn Dungeons & Dragons Collection (with spine card)
Sega Saturn Guardian Heroes
Sega Saturn The House of the Dead
GBA Lunar Legend

Mechazawa

Positive feedback for Euphor!a. Seriously mad props to the guy because he sent me the games very quickly, for crazy cheap and they're all in great condition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom