• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade 2011 [Redux]

Status
Not open for further replies.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Knee, I pm'd you about the xbl code...not sure if you received it or not.

Alucrid said:
360:

Deus Ex
Dead Space 2
Portal 2

PS3:

No More Heroes
Folklore
Yakuza 4

Paypal or that Amazon thing, either way works.

If you are buying, check your pms.

rc213

Positive Feedback for foodtaster

Sold me a busted iPod Touch 4th Gen, Item could have been packaged better but it arrived in the exact condition as described by foodtaster. Great communication, Would have been delivered quickly but USPS blows.

rc213 said:
Positive Feedback for foodtaster

Sold me a busted iPod Touch 4th Gen, Item could have been packaged better but it arrived in the exact condition as described by foodtaster. Great communication, Would have been delivered quickly but USPS blows.
Positive Feedback for rc213. Sent payment quickly. Awesome communication. I'd definitely sell or buy something from ya!

GCNemesis

Selling (all prices shipped):

PS3

Dark Souls : Brand new, sealed. $47

Batman: Arkham City: Brand new, sealed. Comes with 1970s outfit DLC code. $47

$90 for both.

mdsfx

TAKING OFFERS: Cave Shmup Bundle (All playable on US 360 consoles)

Cave_co_logo.gif

1. Deathsmiles
2. EspGaluda 2 BL w/OST
3. Muchi Muchi Pork & Pink Sweets
4. Mushihimesama Futari v1.5

*Prefer only to sell as bundle*

SoulFist

Never done this before, but thought I'd try. I have an xbox 360 code for Halo Reach games on demand. If anyone wants to trade I would be more than happy to. Don't really have a preference to what game. Please PM if interested.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Trying to get rid of some crap I have lying around. All prices are shipped. Feel free to send me a PM if you have any offers other than the prices I listed (I seriously have no idea how much these things go for). I'll send all the games for $80 shipped if there's interest as well.

games1d.jpg

Titan Quest Gold - $7
Fable: The Lost Chapters - $7
Sims 2 Nightlife - $5
Myst 10th Anniversary Edition DVD - $7
Titan Quest (I don't even...) - $5
Bioshock (sleeve is unglued) - $8
Guitar Hero 3 - $7
Condemned - $15

games2w.jpg

Fate: Undiscovered Realms - $10
Phantasy Star Universe - $5
PSU: AotI - $6
Serious Sam 2 - $7
Resident Evil 4 - $7
Rift (opened to look at map, unused) - $5

southparkh.jpg

All South Park Seasons (Season 8 does not have a sleeve) - $6/each or $50 for all
Seinfeld Season 9 - $10
Mega Man Anniversary Colelction (Xbox) - $12

I also have a big box of Pokemon cards. Cards are from all over the series, but there are a lot from B&W first set and the previous 3 or 4 sets. I can look through and get pics if anyone is interested. Not looking for a lot on this, just enough to make up some of what I spent and packaging. We'll talk about this one if there's interest.

D

Deleted member 12837

Unconfirmed Member
I'm selling a few things. Please PM me with an offer if you're interested. Prices are fairly negotiable

Click the images for a full-size version

15.4" Early 2008 Macbook Pro (A1260 Penryn T8300)
  • 2.4 GHz Core 2 Duo
  • 2 GB RAM
  • GeForce 8600M GT (256 MB)
  • 200 GB HDD
  • OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard)

Xbox
  • Xbox system with Controller S x4 and the following games:

• Halo
  • Halo 2
  • Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time
  • 007: Nightfire
  • Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2006
  • The Godfather: The Game
  • Sega GT 2002 / JSRF
  • Tom Clancey's Splinter Cell

Home Theater PC (HTPC):

Devil May Cry + Versus Guide ($10 shipped)

Aselith

Positive feedback for GK86. He got my game out quick and in great shape. I ordered it late Friday night and got it Monday. You can't beat that service. :)

Firehead

Looking to sell:
Hyperdimension Neptunia - has outer box + art book (hasn't been cracked) and was only played once to check if it works properly:
$70 Shipped (Might be open to trades, also. Would love Dark Souls Collector's Edition)
G7lL1.jpg

Feel free to PM with any questions.

Yuripaw

Banned
Looking to sell as lot only:

IMAG0285_resize.jpg

Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure for Xbox 360

Comes complete with box, portal device, 3 starter Skylanders: Spyro, Gill Grunt, Trigger Happy
Extra figure included with game bundle: Pirate Seas Adventure Pack, whole new area for the game, 2 extra items, and extra Skylander Terrafin.

Other included Skylanders: Flameslinger, Chop Chop, Stealth Elf, Whirlwind (Target exclusive), and Prism Break.

All the extra figures are still factory sealed, the starter bundle is not. The game has been slightly used by me. I really like the game, but just can't afford to keep it. Asking $110 shipped for the lot ($130 value, not including tax or shipping) If my asking price seems too high, feel free to make an offer.

Sidzed2

I have a promo copy of Dark Souls for PS3 which I'm looking to sell for, say, $20 or trade for Resistance 3, Deus Ex or Ratchet All 4 One. PM me if at all interested :)

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Aselith said:
Positive feedback for GK86. He got my game out quick and in great shape. I ordered it late Friday night and got it Monday. You can't beat that service. :)

Positive feedback for Aselith. Worked out a deal without a hassle. Fast payment. And a great guy. Sell to this man!

vocab

Selling

PS2:

Star Ocean 3 - Doesn't include the original slip case. The game has a few minor circle scratches on disc 1. Disc 2 has no scratches but has some minor dust stains on it that can easily be cleaned. $12.
FFXII Collectors edition - The game disc has a small hairline scratch that can only be seen in the light. The disc is flawless for the most part. The bonus disc was never used at all. $20.
.Hack//Infection - Includes the Anime OVA. Both discs are flawless. There's security sticker Residue at the top. $20.
Bully GH - Disc has a small 3cm scratch, and that's all that's wrong with it. $12.
Ratchet GH - Flawless copy $12

DS: Elite Beat Agents $10
DS: Hotel Dusk 215 $12
DS: Phoenix Wright $24
DS: Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin $24
DS: Dawn of Sorrow

Want: (I want mint/flawless condition only)
Catherine (ps3)
Yakuza 4

dallow_bg

nods at old men
Dr. Acid Avatar said:
Looking for a copy of either the PAL, Asian or Korean version of Demon's Souls.

Can buy or trade for it.
There was a guy listing his Asian version on here quite a few times in the last few weeks. Hopefully he sees this.

neocoder

Banned
Manos: The Hans of Fate said:
Thanks to a gaffers suggestions the deal applies to anything and everything from Amazon, well until I run put of credit.

Simple rules
1. No preorders
2. Nothing insanely large, I'll let you know if it's going to run me out of credit first. But I have a couple hundred to work with.

Positive feedback for "Manos: The Hans of Fate"

I just completed a deal with Manos to buy 4000 MS Points. Good communication. Paid him promptly and he gave me the code right away. It worked. No issues. Would do business with him again.

Thanks Manos!

neocoder said:
Positive feedback for "Manos: The Hans of Fate"

I just completed a deal with Manos to buy 4000 MS Points. Good communication. Paid him promptly and he gave me the code right away. It worked. No issues. Would do business with him again.

Positive Feedback for neocoder Very easy to work with super fast payment, reply, and feedback!

neocoder said:
Thanks Manos!
You too!

aktham

mdsfx said:
TAKING OFFERS: Cave Shmup Bundle (All playable on US 360 consoles)

Cave_co_logo.gif

1. Deathsmiles
2. EspGaluda 2 BL w/OST
3. Muchi Muchi Pork & Pink Sweets
4. Mushihimesama Futari v1.5

*Prefer only to sell as bundle*

PM'd

Looking for:
Mario Pin Set (EB Games Canada)

bmwC1.jpg

* EB Games Canada customers must purchase in full both Super Mario 3D Land and Mario Kart 7 games to be eligible.
* Customers must return to the same EB Games Canada location with their receipt for purchase of the Super Mario 3D Land game. Customers must present this proof of purchase at time of the Mario Kart 7 game purchase to be eligible.
* The Limited Edition Mario Two Pin Set is available at time of purchase of the Mario Kart 7 game, December 4th 2011.
* Only available at participating EB Games Canada locations or online at ebgames.ca.
* ONLINE PURCHASES: Customers may bring in 1 receipt from their online purchase of the Super Mario 3D Land game or Mario Kart 7 game to any EB Games Canada location to complete the required 2-game purchase. If both games are purchased online, the Mario Two Pin Set will come with the online order, quantity is limited.
* Quantities are limited and available on a first-come, first-serve basis. Pre-ordering your games will not guarantee availability of the Limited Edition Mario Two Pin Set

Sidzed2

Sidzed2 said:
I have a promo copy of Dark Souls for PS3 which I'm looking to sell for, say, $20 or trade for Resistance 3, Deus Ex or Ratchet All 4 One. PM me if at all interested :)

Just quoting myself to add that I'm located in Australia and that I only accept bank-to-bank transfers. However I would accept trades from overseas. Cheers :)

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR
Sidzed2 said:
Just quoting myself to add that I'm located in Australia and that I only accept bank-to-bank transfers. However I would accept trades from overseas. Cheers :)

i pm'd you but got no response, can't help with your sells if you do not reply to a person

CyReN

Battlefield 3 (Xbox 360) - Like New but no online pass code - $48 Shipped
35cft6u.jpg

Forza 4 - Like new - (DLC codes included) - $48 Shipped
ZjLHs.jpg

Xbox 360 Wireless Controller (MLG Custom Painted)
"The controller is painted with high level auto paint, then cleacoated with a high gloss, extremely durable clearcoat. It was only used for 2 1/2 months and still works great, comes with a Blue LED." - $70 Shipped
LkncG.jpg

Feel free to PM me with any questions, negotiations etc.

100% Feedback on Ebay/Cag/Gaf

Aurarian

Would anyone be interested in a Wii Tatsunoko vs Capcom stick with a mayflash adapter and Sanwa buttons/joystick for around $55-60 shipped(US)? Will provide pictures if anyone is interested.

EDIT: If it's too high, I can go to $50 shipped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom