• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade 2011 [Redux]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay just updated as of this post. Already another member to welcome to Plus...

Welcome Euphor!a to NeoGAF Plus! Thanks for being a wonderful trader. ^_^

WTS - Da Gaddamn Batman Bundle

All brand new + sealed:

Batman Arkham City (PS3)*
Batman Arkham Asylum GOTY (PS3)* WalMart bundle - Both games are sealed together
The Dark Knight (Blu-Ray)

$75+shipping for all (paypal)

I might also be interested in splitting the bundle or trades for other PS3 games. PM me.
-I would be interested in trading for Yakuza 3/4, Just Cause 2, Mass Effect 2, or FF13

rrdein

Neo Member
I need original pictures of the redemption cards for all of the following DLC, and will give a $1 Amazon gift card for each one. Pictures must be clear and decent quality. Codes can be blacked out.

SAVAGE GRENADIER
MECHANIC BAIRD
ADAM FENIX/INFECTED OMEN
COMMANDO DOM
GOLDEN LANCER

FORZA:
SUBARU IMPREZA
HONDA CR-Z
MINI COOPER

Aselith

rrdein said:
I need original pictures of the redemption cards for all of the following DLC, and will give a $1 Amazon gift card for each one. Pictures must be clear and decent quality. Codes can be blacked out.

SAVAGE KANTUS
SAVAGE GRENADIER
MECHANIC BAIRD
ADAM FENIX/INFECTED OMEN
COMMANDO DOM
GOLDEN LANCER

FORZA:
SUBARU IMPREZA
HONDA CR-Z
MINI COOPER

For what?

Milly79

I'm just going to throw this out there if anyone is interested

Will trade my Battlefield 3 Physical Warfare DLC for the Specact DLC Kits from Best Buy.

kodt

Banned
I have two PaySafeCard PINs worth $50 each. These can be used to purchase Riot Points for League of Legends or used as for purchases for a variety of other games.

I will sell them for $40 each.

These are US paysafecards and cannot be used for purchases made in Euros or GBP.

bPod

Looking to sell my SFIV Hori Stick

+ good condition and works perfectly
+ did not do any wiring mods (don't know how)
IMG00354-20110814-2238.jpg

IMG00356-20110814-2239.jpg

IMG00355-20110814-2239.jpg

Looking for $120 shipped within Canada or US

Broadbandito said:
For Sale (Price includes shipping)

Brand New Sealed Dark Souls PS3 $47
Brand New Sealed Dark Souls Hardcover Strategy Guide $25

Motorstorm Apocalypse Exclusive PRemier Pack Voucher
Socom 4- Socom Pro Code
Dragon Age II Isaac Clark Armor
Gears of War 2 All Fronts Collection
Dirt 3 Steam

PM with offers please. :)

Quoted for new prices and items

Pretty simple. You want Battlefield for any console or PC even and I'll have Amazon directly send it to you for 50 USD Paypal only.

To good to be true, not really. I have an ungodly amount of Amazon credit that I want to get in to cash.

This is a chance to get Battlefield 3 for 10 dollars less, brand new. You'll also get any codes for exclusive goods. Can't do anything about the credit offer, sorry.

I'll provide an invoice as soon as shipped and tracking as soon as it becomes available. I also respond to all inquires not between 12AM EST and 9AM EST within an hour.

So PM away!

Thanks!

Goody

I'm taking offers on this HRAP-EX that I used for about a year. Didn't use it a whole lot, which is why I'm selling it now. I swapped out the buttons for Sanwa OBSFs and the stick is the JLF that came with it. I think there may be a short in the detachable USB dongle part of the cable.

PM me an offer if you're interested. I'm in the United States.

B19mt.jpg

I've got four of these. the Secret of Monkey Island Special Edition Guybrush/LeChuck statues. Limited to 1000 worldwide.

They are new in box, still sealed. I got them through work and just don't have the space for four statues or boxes of this size.

If you want one, send me a reasonable offer. I want to move these fast. Shipping will be $15 in the US. The box is big and the statue is fairly heavy. I'll ship internationally, but all shipping costs will have be paid by the buyer.

Want to Buy:

Wii:
Xenoblade Chronicles

Gamecube
Luigi's Mansion
Pikmin 2

Super Nintendo
Tetris Attack SNES/Gameboy CIB
Yoshi's Safari CIB

Nintendo
Mega Man 1 NES CIB
Mega Man 6

Sega Genesis
Sonic the Hedgehog 3 CIB
Sonic and Knuckles CIB

Dunan

Dead to Rights said:
Positive feedback for Dunan. He shipped the books exactly when he said he would and they arrived in brand-new like condition. Will definitely do business with again.

Thanks, Dead To Rights; I think yours was the one with "HI GAF!" written on the inside of the box when I photographed all the stuff I was sending out. Positive feedback for you as well.

Onion Relish, your stuff had a little further to travel, but should probably be in your hands by now. Has it arrived?

g35twinturbo said:
does it matter? He is probably selling them.

It does matter, actually. Trying to buy these codes cheap from GAF only to ask GAF for original pictures to resell on eBay is just....eh. For example, since September he has PMed me three times trying to get my Mechanic Baird code for $11, and every time I told hom ny price was $15 solid because it goes for much more on eBay. Yet, he would just PM ne the same thing a few weeks later.

I sold that code for $29 last night on eBay.

It's pretty obvious what he is doing.

rrdein

Neo Member
Dude you're a jerk, I offered to buy your thing once and then PM'd you again because I had forgotten the price you quoted me. I did not offer you $11 3 times.

Infamous Chris said:
For example, since September he has PMed me three times trying to get my Mechanic Baird code for $11

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR
Infamous Chris said:
It does matter, actually. Trying to buy these codes cheap from GAF only to ask GAF for original pictures to resell on eBay is just....eh. For example, since September he has PMed me three times trying to get my Mechanic Baird code for $11, and every time I told hom ny price was $15 solid because it goes for much more on eBay. Yet, he would just PM ne the same thing a few weeks later.

I sold that code for $29 last night on eBay.

It's pretty obvious what he is doing.

If he is so what?

Whoever sold him for the amount they was asking for is at their discretion. He bought the code to do whatever he wanted to do with. I know people are trying to give GAF people deals (I do all the time) but you have to realized that there may be some people reselling what we sell here for cheap to members, like my video cards for example.

Everyone, get along. Infamous Chris, if rrdein wants to do what he's doing, just let him. It doesn't violate any of the rules of the thread. You may not agree with it, but he's well within his right to do what he wants.

As for you rrdein, insults aren't cool, even if made only in jest. And, I'm not entirely sure how appropriate it is for you to try to call someone out in this thread when you're "debut" here was probably one of the most aggravating and problematic of any member...ever. Seriously, it was.

Those things said, let's keep this thread on track. It gets derailed often and it's only difficult to get it back to where it needs to be. If you have a problem with a user, PM me or Midnight Scott. We're both more than happy to help everyone out or offer our insight. Thanks.

Selling:

Gamecube:
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door - $12
Star Wars Rogue Squadron 2 - $4

PS3:
Battlefield Bad Company 2 (Greatest Hits) - $9

Free shipping! US only, I'm NeoGAF GOLD!

XLant

Neo Member
---GAMES GAMES GAMES---

Please send a PM regarding any titles of interest so we can discuss details. (all prices are negotiable)
(check out my other listing: Shining Force III bundle)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[GAMECUBE]
Megaman X Collection $45
Tales of Symphonia (Players' Choice) $12
Skies of Arcadia Legends $30
Beyond Good & Evil $18
Sonic Gems Collection $10
Resident Evil 10th Anniversary Collection (complete box set) $35

[GBA]
Golden Sun (complete with fold-out) $12
Golden Sun: The Lost Age (complete with fold-out) $12

[360]
Lost Odyssey (complete) $10
Bayonetta (complete) $12
Virtua Fighter 5 Online (complete) $3 [*disc was dropped once and picked up some light marks; has been tested thoroughly and works fine though]

[SEGA SATURN]
Albert Odyssey (complete) $55
Astal (complete) $20
Bug! (complete) $8
Bug Too! (complete) $10
Burning Rangers (complete) $60
!SOLD!Christmas NiGHTS (complete)!SOLD!
Dark Savior (complete) $15
Daytona USA (pack-in edition/comes in original slip case) $2
Daytona USA: Championship Circuit Edition (complete) $5
Dragon Force (complete) $55
Fighters' Megamix (complete) $15
Guardian Heroes (complete) $55
The Legend of Oasis (complete) $15
Megaman X4 (complete) $30
NiGHTS into Dreams... (complete) $5
Panzer Dragoon Saga (complete) $110
Radiant Silvergun (NTSC-J) (complete w/spine card) $130
!SOLD!Resident Evil (complete)!SOLD!
Romance of the Three Kingdoms IV (complete) $3
Saturn Bomberman (disc and case; no manual) $20
!SOLD!Shining the Holy Ark (complete)!SOLD!
Shinobi Legions (complete) $30
Skeleton Warriors (complete) $15
Sonic 3D Blast (complete) $12
!SOLD!Sonic Jam (complete)!SOLD!
Street Fighter Alpha 2 (complete) $10
Virtua Fighter 2 (complete) $4
VR Virtua Racing (complete) $4

[DREAMCAST]
Bangai-O (complete) $25
Ecco the Dolphin: Defender of the Future (complete) $4
Grandia 2 (complete-includes bonus music CD) $15
Kao the Kangaroo (complete) $4
Skies of Arcadia (complete) $35
Shenmue (complete-includes Shenmue Passport $10
Sonic Adventure 2 (complete) $20
Sonic Shuffle (game in generic case) $7

[SEGA GENESIS]
Aladdin (complete) $4
Chakan (complete) $5
Dynamite Headdy (complete) $6
Phantasy Star IV (complete) $30
Rocket Knight Adventures (complete) $12
Sonic the Hedgehog (complete)(pack-in "NOT FOR RESALE" version) $10
Wonder Boy in Monster World (complete) $12
Game Genie (cart only) $4
The Adventures of Batman & Robin (cart only) $5
Gaiares (cart only) $6
Jeopardy! (cart only) $0.50
Ms. Pac-Man (cart only) $1
OutRunners (cart only) $5
Sonic the Hedgehog 3 (cart only) $5
Taz in Escape from Mars (cart only) $3
Vectorman (cart only) $2
ZOOP (cart only) $0.50

[SEGA CD]
Eternal Champions: Challenge From the Dark Side (complete) $10
Lunar: The Silver Star (complete) $25
Sonic CD (complete) $10

[32X]
Knuckles' Chaotix (cart only) $28
Tempo (complete) $18

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*I also have a Saturn, 32X (in original box w/all parts), Sega CD (in original box w/all parts) and Dreamcast up for sale. If you'd like detailed information on any of those please let me know.

*All games listed range from “good” to “like new” condition and are guaranteed to work. These were adult-owned and come from my personal collection- handled with care in a pet/smoke/drug-free environment.

*All manuals, except for Chakan (two hole punches), are in great shape. A few of the cases/boxes sport cracks/wear, so if you’re concerned abut the condition of a particular title PM me a picture request and I’ll take a few snapshots to send you.

*If you have ANY questions concerning anything listed please don’t hesitate to ask. (PM)

Thanks for looking!

-Robert

dallow_bg

nods at old men
Positive feedback for Manos: The Hans of Fate

Good guy, fast responses. Very worthwhile Amazon deal he's offering.
I should get my delivery this week!

dallow_bg said:
Positive feedback for Manos: The Hans of Fate

Good guy, fast responses. Very worthwhile Amazon deal he's offering.
I should get my delivery this week!

Positive Feedback for dallow_bg

He was was polite, prompt and very, very easy to work with, always got quick responses and even faster payment!

tsigo

I have the following old games for sale. I'm listing them here one time before everything goes to eBay.

* Shipping to US only
* Prices are before shipping
* Buyer chooses shipping method
* Buyer pays exactly what it costs me to ship the item; no more, no less
* Games are all used unless otherwise noted; condition is listed after title
* Games are all complete in box unless otherwise noted
* Detailed pictures available upon request, just PM me
* All contact through PM only, I don't check this thread regularly
* If you really want something but feel the price is too high, PM me with a reasonable counter offer and I'll consider it

Dreamcast Software

$05 - Caesars Palace 2000 (Good)
$15 - House of the Dead 2 (Like new)
$07 - NBA 2K (Like new)
$07 - NBA 2K2 (Like new)
$10 - NCAA College Football 2K2: Road to the Rose Bowl (Like new)
$05 - NFL 2K (Like new)
$02 - NFL 2K1 (Like new)
$10 - NFL 2K2 (Like new)
$15 - NFL Quarterback Club 2001 (Like new)
$03 - NHL 2K (Like new)
$10 - Ready 2 Rumble (Like new)
$08 - Ready 2 Rumble 2 (Good)
$06 - WWF Royal Rumble (Like new)
$10 - Who Wants to Beat Up a Millionaire? (Like new)
$05 - World Series Baseball 2K2

Genesis Software

$05 - Bulls vs. Lakers (Like new)
$03 - College Slam (Like new)
$02 - FIFA 95 (Like new)
$10 - Jurassic Park (Good - not "Rampage Edition")
$10 - Madden 94 (Good)
$05 - NBA Jam (Like new)
$04 - NFL 95 (Acceptable - Case is not the standard Genesis plastic, but cardboard, and the cardboard is in poor shape)
$05 - NHL 94 (Like new)
$10 - Sonic the Hedgehog (Good - "not for resale" system pack-in)
$08 - Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (Like new)
$05 - Street Fighter 2 (Good - Slight wear on the manual)
$04 - Tony Larussa Baseball (Acceptable - Case's plastic is cracked in several places; case, manual and cartridge have stickers from a local video store)
$05 - World Series Baseball (Good)
$10 - Wrestlemania (Like new)
$08 - X-Men (Like new)

Playstation 1 Software - All original black label

$06 - Fighting Force (Like new)
$60 - Intelligent Qube (Like new)
$05 - Jet Moto (Good)
$05 - NBA ShootOut 98 (Like new)
$15 - Oddworld Abe's Oddysee (Good)
$08 - Olympic Summer Games (Good - minor chip in jewel case)
$05 - Tekken 2 (Good)
$05 - WCW/NWO Thunder (Like new)
$05 - WWF Attitude Get It (Like new)
$10 - WWF Smackdown (Like new)
$07 - World Cup 98 (Good)

XBOX Software

$10 - Halo + Halo 2 (Acceptable - Halo 2 is disc-only; Halo case has noticeable wear and has the "Game of the Year" stamp; both discs have minor scratches)

Hardware

$20 - Dreamcast Memory Unit (Factory sealed - semi-transparent red color)
$10 - Sega Genesis (Like new - original system with the volume slider; only includes system, power/RF cables, one 3-button and one 6-button controller)
$15 - Sony Playstation (Good - original system, not PSone; back panel covering "Parallel I/O" is missing; includes system, power/composite cables and two original controllers (not DualShock))

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Some extra baggage I have.

Star Ocean PSP bundle. $160 shipped. Ocean Blue PSP with Star ocean logos, etc. Exclusive case, etc. Pending

Biohazard Samurai edge replica. $180 shipped. Extra $20 for a Jill beret replica.
http://i.imgur.com/a0FIT.jpg

FF7 Advent Children Buster Sword Replica. $200 + $20 for shipping. Thing is like 20lbs. Lifesized. About 50" inches and has several pieces.

Also. I have another Stick. 360 version Street Fighter TE Round 2 Edition. $100 shipped.

I would like to also give positive feedback to Xaoslug. Paid promptly. Item is shipped.

Jomjom

Banned
Weird request and I doubt anyone's gonna be willing to sell but...

WTB

2 plastic bags from Japanese or US SNES games. These are the little baggies that held the cartridges.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom