• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade 2011 [Redux]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jarate

Banned

Selling my fightstick

minimally used, comes with orginal box, and a few smudges on the shiny plastic part that can easily be cleaned off

Send me offers via PM for it.

CyReN

Battlefield 3 (Xbox 360) - Like New, no online pass code - $48 Shipped
35cft6u.jpg

Forza 4 - Like new - (DLC codes included) - $48 Shipped
ZjLHs.jpg

Xbox 360 Wireless Controller (MLG Custom Painted)
"The controller is painted with high level auto paint, then cleacoated with a high gloss, extremely durable clearcoat. It was only used for 2 1/2 months and still works great, comes with a Blue LED." - $70 Shipped
LkncG.jpg

Halo Master Cheif Bobblehead $11 shipped
PRM34.jpg

Halo Reach statue $30 shipped
DcLYZ.jpg

Halo 3 Helmet
$30 shipped
4Kn7Q.jpg

100% Ebay Feedback
100% CAG Feedback
100% Neogaf Feedback.

I ship all my items with a tracking code. PM me if you have any questions or want to negotiate.
Feel free to PM me with any questions, negotiations etc.

100% Feedback on Ebay/Cag/Gaf.

Aurarian

Aurarian said:
Would anyone be interested in a Wii Tatsunoko vs Capcom stick with a mayflash adapter and Sanwa buttons/joystick for around $50 shipped(US)? Will provide pictures if anyone is interested.

EDIT: If it's too high, I can go to $50 shipped.

Just making sure this is getting seen. I also wouldn't mind getting amazon gift card code in exchange for the stick. I'll stick to $50 shipped since i really want to get rid of it fast.

Free shipping on both bundles. Would prefer amazon gift card code in the amount of the item instead of paypal.

EDIT: Dropping the stick to $45 shipped.

Movement

Positive feedback for XLant. This os his first feedback, but he shipped like a veteran. Received my Xbox just a few days after paying.

CyReN said:
100% Ebay Feedback
100% CAG Feedback
100% Neogaf Feedback.

I ship all my items with a tracking code. PM me if you have any questions or want to negotiate.
Feel free to PM me with any questions, negotiations etc.

100% Feedback on Ebay/Cag/Gaf.

Hey Cyren, can you please re-post only after at least 100 posts have passed? Thanks!

Levyne

Banned
Looking to buy a Wii system. Don't want Sports/Sports Resort. Preferably Black. If I could get in shipped for 100$ (or less) that would be awesome! Don't need Motion Plus or anything.

I need to play Zelda and want to import Xenoblade eventually.

Speaking of which, anyone have (used) EU copies of Xenoblade willing to sell to me (I'm in US)? I have no idea on the going rate for those.

Edit: For clarification, I really really want a black one, but will consider white if the price is right.

XLant

Neo Member
Positive feedback for: woodypop.

An easy to work with and very considerate buyer. Hope we can do business again!

Khold said:
Looking to buy a Wii system. Don't want Sports/Sports Resort. Preferably Black. If I could get in shipped for 100$ (or less) that would be awesome! Don't need Motion Plus or anything.

I need to play Zelda and want to import Xenoblade eventually.

Speaking of which, anyone have (used) EU copies of Xenoblade willing to sell to me (I'm in US)? I have no idea on the going rate for those.

I don't think you will find many people willing to give up their import of Xenoblade. But I paid like $50 for my copy using this site: http://www.365games.co.uk/wii-games/xenoblade-chronicles-solus-game

Shipping was like $1.30 and it took a week to get here from Europe...amazing :3

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR
People, please reply to others messages about deals or offers in this thread.

It makes the whole deal and what we are trying to accomplish here that much easier.

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
Looking to get rid of some stuff...

Humble Frozen synapse bundle and spacechem steam keys and a WoW cataclysm cd-key ( unused ofc ).

Looking for hmm say $10 worth of steam-swag, maybe RE5 that just went on sale? That would be nice.

Hex

Banned
This is going to sound so stupid...
Can the person who bought my Asian Demon Souls pm me when you can?
Got a week ban ...which ...grr...anyway...and then got juniored when I got back and my inbox all of the sudden has a 50 limit or something so I ended up accidentally wiping everything.
I know we were talking about it and just want to make sure that you are taken care of.

RedAssedApe

Banned
FOR SALE

EightArc Premium Tournament Joystick PS3 Ebony $125

I won this stick through one of those Gamespot trivia thingies. It is brand new in box. Only opened to examine the contents of the mysterious package (Gamespot never notified me about having won...they simply shipped it to my home).

I'm also trying to find only local buyers from the So Cal/Los Angeles area. Don't really want to pay a buttload to ship it. Lucky Charms not included although it comes in this awesome brown box. :p

IMG_0748.JPG

Sony Playstation Portable PSP-2000 White $130 Shipped

- Three like new UMD games with original case and manuals: Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker, God of War Chains of Olympus, Final Fantasy Tactics
- Accessories: 2GB Sandisk Memory Stick Pro Duo, Official Sony PSP pouch and wrist strap, A/C adapter

photo.JPG

PM me if interested.

Black_Stride

do not tempt fate do not contrain Wonder Woman's thighs do not do not
Kinda off topic.
But why are people against international shipping.

From the US shipping a DVD/Game is relatively easy isnt it, just buy the Flat Rate International DVD box thing fill out the form and ship.

Is there something im missing as to why people are scared to shipping outside the US?

NoRéN

Black_Stride said:
Kinda off topic.

From the US shipping a DVD/Game is relatively easy isnt it, just buy the Flat Rate International DVD box thing fill out the form and ship.

Is there something im missing as to why people are scared to shipping outside the US?
Insurance can be expensive and some people may just hate going to the post office.

In my case, the nearest post office seems to always be filled with old asians who hardly know a word of english. Getting to a clerk and completing a transaction can take anywhere between 45 mins to over an hour. It doesn't matter what time of day you as well.

However, I'm not against shipping abroad and have done so in the past. Also, someone made an international version of this thread.

RedAssedApe

Banned
Black_Stride said:
Kinda off topic.

I dunno...personally for me it would just be a matter of convenience. I like my transactions to be done as quick as possible...less chance of things getting lost. Are there customs related issues involved maybe?

Black_Stride said:
Kinda off topic.

mostly laziness for me, i use the paypal shipping link so all i do is print, tape and drop it off at the post office.
no need to deal waiting in line or using that machine in the post office.

speaking of the paypal shipping link, anyone want it? it saves a little on shipping.

also

someone trade me their 12 month xbox live card/ code for my Batman Arkham City- xbox 360
please :D

Vallarfax

Formerly 'GMUNYIFan'
Looking to buy a 4000 microsoft points card. Would like to pay $40 but as long as I don't have to pay shipping(pm'ing the code maybe?) or tax I'm open to other prices. PM if we can make a deal.

Black_Stride said:
Kinda off topic.

I'm not against it. I've sent quite a bit of stuff so far to folks all over the world, most recently to drizzle down in Brazil. But it can be tough, mainly because I usually don't want to saddle someone with customs fees if unnecessary.

Borman

I don't trust tracking overseas. I still will ship there, but I make sure I trust the person first. It is easy to be screwed using Paypal internationally (as if it wasn't easy enough to be screwed using PP anyway, as a buyer or seller)

Alex

Does anyone know how much it would cost me to sent a simple envelope mailer from say, Seattle, WA to Toronto, ON? I've never shipped anything to Canada before. All it will have is a little light weight folded poster inside.

Alex said:
Does anyone know how much it would cost me to sent a simple envelope mailer from say, Seattle, WA to Toronto, ON? I've never shipped anything to Canada before. All it will have is a little light weight folded poster inside.

If you sent it USPS International First Class, I can't see it possibly costing more than $2.50.

Unicorn

WTB OG XBOX with cables and a controller. Looking for around 30$ shipped. Gonna be a gift for a relative who wants to play Kotor. Also, anyone wanna throw in Kotor as well? Haha

PM me with offers if 30 is too low.

Dave Long

Banned
I am selling my PSP system and everything with it. It's model 1001 and is in super condition. There are a few pixels that sometimes show issues, but overall it's lightly used.

Included games....
Metal Gear Ac!d 2
Jeanne D'Arc
Wipeout Pure
Ultimate Ghosts n Goblins
Final Fantasy Tactics War of the Lions
Virtua Tennis World Tour
Exit
Patapon
THUG 2 Remix
Hot Shots Golf Open Tee
Pro Evolution Soccer 2009
Mega Man Powered Up

UMD Movies...
Trigun Vol. 1
The Longest Yard
The Book of Cool
Spider-Man 2

Also! Because I spent a lot of years reviewing games, I have review golds of NFL Street 2, MVP Baseball and NBA Street. These are obviously kinda rare, but mostly just curiousities now. You can see them in the front of the pic.

The Value Pack soft case is included as well as an Intec silver hardcase as shown in the photo on the right with system inside. Three memory sticks of 32MB, 256MB and 512MB are there, as well as the adapter for smaller micro memory sticks. The original headphones in excellent condition are there as well. It's a complete startup package. Firmware is 6.31

Finally, not shown is the box and original docs. I took a quick look and found it after I had arranged and shot the iPhone pic.

Optimally, I'd like to get $200 shipped for the whole lot, but I'll accept offers via PM. LMK.

PSP.JPG

vehn

I got the Batman: Arkham City code for PC (for buying my video card). Accepting paypal for whatever price it's going for

Aselith

Dave Long said:
I am selling my PSP system and everything with it. It's model 1001 and is in super condition. There are a few pixels that sometimes show issues, but overall it's lightly used.

Included games....
Metal Gear Ac!d 2
Jeanne D'Arc
Wipeout Pure
Ultimate Ghosts n Goblins
Final Fantasy Tactics War of the Lions
Virtua Tennis World Tour
Exit
Patapon
THUG 2 Remix
Hot Shots Golf Open Tee
Pro Evolution Soccer 2009
Mega Man Powered Up

UMD Movies...
Trigun Vol. 1
The Longest Yard
The Book of Cool
Spider-Man 2

Also! Because I spent a lot of years reviewing games, I have review golds of NFL Street 2, MVP Baseball and NBA Street. These are obviously kinda rare, but mostly just curiousities now. You can see them in the front of the pic.

The Value Pack soft case is included as well as an Intec silver hardcase as shown in the photo on the right with system inside. Three memory sticks of 32MB, 256MB and 512MB are there, as well as the adapter for smaller micro memory sticks. The original headphones in excellent condition are there as well. It's a complete startup package. Firmware is 6.31

Finally, not shown is the box and original docs. I took a quick look and found it after I had arranged and shot the iPhone pic.

Optimally, I'd like to get $200 shipped for the whole lot, but I'll accept offers via PM. LMK.

http://home.comcast.net/~davelong/PSP.JPG[IMG][/QUOTE]

Are you willing to break it up for individual games/ bundles of games?

xaosslug

Nightz said:
Just wondering...was there any update on the LocoMrPollock situation?

update: it's been 2 weeks, I have yet to receive any Gamestop giftcard in the mail, Amazon says they cannot do anything, and LocoMrPollock has not answered any of the emails I've sent him aside from the initial email I sent him when I got his addy. :-(

xaosslug said:
update: it's been 2 weeks, I have yet to receive any Gamestop giftcard in the mail, Amazon says they cannot do anything, and LocoMrPollock has not answered any of the emails I've sent him aside from the initial email I sent him when I got his addy. :-(

OK, for now we're going to put him on the banned list.

Aselith

xaosslug said:

Sorry to hear that. With any luck, he'll catch a venereal disease off of a toilet seat and his balls will turn rotten.

LQX

Currently in a Amazon resolution back and forth with him lying his ass off though I have emails and everything to back me up. Its getting tiring but I will know in a week or so if they will rule in my favor. If they don't though I have my credit card fraud charge back.

Either way the guy is scum. I especially feel bad for xaosslug as he cant go through his credit card company as an alternative way to get back his money being that Amazon cant really do anything.

carlos

Positive feedback for Aomori
gave me a good deal on dead rising 2; trustworthy seller.

On a side note guys, when you sell something, can you just strike a line through it or put SOLD in bold, instead of erasing it all and just saying Gone.

Not only would I like to see what I missed, put it helps set the price market for those items

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR
xaosslug said:

LQX said:
Currently in a Amazon resolution back and forth with him lying his ass off though I have emails and everything to back me up. Its getting tiring but I will know in a week or so if they will rule in my favor. If they don't though I have my credit card fraud charge back.

Either way the guy is scum. I especially feel bad for xaosslug as he cant go through his credit card company as an alternative way to get back his money being that Amazon cant really do anything.

I'm sorry you guys have to go through this, it's a shame people do this to the community that we have built up.

IrishNinja

overly-specific trade request

Have:

Metroid Prime 1 & 2 (GC)
Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters (PSP)
more stuff i gotta look up when im home
$ paypal

Want:

Mario All-Stars Limited Edition (Wii)
Sonic Colors
Paper Mario: Thousand Year Door (GC)

knee

Black_Stride said:
Kinda off topic.

International shipping also means a much longer trip to the post office (at least at my post office).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom