• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade 2011 [Redux]

Status
Not open for further replies.

conkwe

Neo Member
Selling a bunch of stuff listed here. PM me if interested in anything.

I'm open to trades. See my wishlist.

WTB Xbox Live 12 Month Subscription.

Looking for Final Fantasy XIII-2 Moogle Pin Buttons that were given out at SDCC and NYCC.

Does anyone collect Final Fantasy or Kingdom Hearts cards? I wanted to trade. Here's my card list.

I'm also having a forum auction here. Ends Nov. 7.

Siyou

looking for ps3 controllers, not sure how much they generally go for, shoot me some PMs if you have some for sale! I'm in the U.S. and paypal is good enough.
I have been taken care of

+1 positive feedback for biggyfries. Awesome price, packed super well (almost need a chainsaw to get the box open!). Sealab 2021-athon here I come.

zlatko

Banned
WTS:

Gears of War 3 $40.00 shipped. Mint Condition.

*I only ship to USA, and I only accept PayPal Gift. I have GAF Gold, and have done a fair amount of buying/selling here on GAF.*

PM me if you are interested.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
I know, I know....

Anybody interested in gifting me Geometry Wars: Retro Evolved on Steam (3.99 USDs) in exchange of a pre-leak AMD Promotion Steam-redeemable Dirt 3 valid key?

PM me (or add me on Steam: Rain_1). Don't be mad, these are the cards I've been dealt.

All done!

Broadbandito said:
For Sale (Price includes shipping)

Brand New Sealed Dark Souls PS3 $47 SOLD
Brand New Sealed Dark Souls Hardcover Strategy Guide $25

Motorstorm Apocalypse Exclusive PRemier Pack Voucher
Socom 4- Socom Pro Code
Dragon Age II Isaac Clark Armor
Gears of War 2 All Fronts Collection
Dirt 3 Steam

PM with offers please. :)

Positive Feedback for rc213. We did all sorts of things and He is definitely one of the most trustworthy members in this thread.

Selling:
  • Brand new Batman Arkham City (ps3) -$47 shipped
  • Brand new Resistance 3 - $40 shipped
  • $20 PSN code - $16

Trading for:
  • Skyrim PC game Steam code
  • Uncharted 3

Please PM me. I am NeoGAF Gold

Thanks!

sk3tch

For sale:

Battlefield 3 Amazon.com Dogtag bonus pack DLC for Xbox 360
$5 PayPal gift

(got an extra one from my bro to sell)

Also looking for any Battlefield 3 DLC that I may be missing - I bought both the PC and 360 versions pre-ordered from Origin. I already have the aforementioned Dogtag bonus pack on 360. Would buy on PC. I'll buy anything else I don't have. Please PM with details and price! Thanks. GAF + or Gold or whatever the best you can be is. That's how I roll. :)

CyReN

Kinect Sensor + Kinect TV Mount Clip + Kinect Adventures
$95 shipped
GrHdN.jpg

Xbox 360 Wireless Controller (Custom Painted)
"The controller is painted with high level auto paint, then cleacoated with a high gloss, extremely durable clearcoat. It was only used for 2 1/2 months and still works great, comes with a Blue LED."
$55 Shipped
lv0Wb.jpg

Halo Master Cheif Bobblehead
$10 shipped
EMGww.jpg

Halo Reach statue
$25 shipped
DcLYZ.jpg

Halo 3 Helmet

$25 shipped
4Kn7Q.jpg

100% Ebay Feedback
100% CAG Feedback
100% Neogaf Feedback.

I ship all my items with a tracking code. Feel free to PM me with any questions, negotiations etc.

WTB:

Luigi's Mansion
Sonic the Hedgehog 3 CIB
Sonic and Knuckles CIB
Tetris Attack SNES/Gameboy CIB
Yoshi's Safari CIB
Mega Man 1 NES CIB
Mega Man 6

rc213

Broadbandito said:
Positive Feedback for rc213. We did all sorts of things and He is definitely one of the most trustworthy members in this thread.

Positive Feedback for Broadbandito who worked with me on a nice trade/sale. Great communication, Shipped quickly and Game arrived in perfect condition.

davepoobond

you can't put a price on sparks
Updated list.

Selling (all for best offer!):

If anyone wants pictures of any of it, to know the specific condition, let me know.

Games:
Wii
Destroy All Humans: Big Willy Unleashed (Packaged, not opened) x3

Books:
Child Development and Education (4th Edition)
The Relaxation & Stress Reduction Workbook
The AP Stylebook 2009
Writing and Reporting News
Major Principles of Media Law 2011
Television: Critical Methods and Applications

Miscellaneous:
Big Willy Wacky Wobbler Bobble-Head
Cateye Micro Wireless Computer
WWE Action Figure - Jillian (Ruthless Agression)

Buying/Trading: (this will expand as I remember stuff I want. I'm not looking to spend a ton of money, so just let me know what you're offering to sell me stuff at. I'm willing to trade for anything I've listed above, but in case I don't want to trade, please attach a $$$ value that you are okay with.)

PlayStation:
Grandia
Lunar
Star Ocean 2

Playstation 2:
Xenosaga III

Playstation Portable
Breath of Fire III
Crisis Core
Killzone Liberation

GothPunk

This may be a long shot, but I'm looking to trade a set of BF3 PS3 Specact & Physical Warfare Pack (EU) pre-order bonus codes for the equivalent 360 pre-order bonus codes. PM if you can help. :)

Jake.

i have some DS games i'd like to sell. all have been played (so will have saved files on the carts), but all are in mint, as new condition. they will play on any system as the DS is region free.

if you need references, i have a bunch on ebay, superfuture and other boards if needed.

i live in australia - please take that into account with shipping prices.

all of these prices are in AUSTRALIAN dollars (look at xe.com to convert) excluding shipping. just drop me a PM if you're interested; i am flexible with pricing and am more than happy to take some money off if you buy two or more.

mario kart DS - $25.
osu! tatakae! ouendan! - $30 (JP import).
starfox command - $20.
trauma centre: under the knife - $30 (US import).
bleach DS - $25 (JP import).

Zing

Banned
Has anyone considered having a separate thread for feedback? Possibly use a third-party site? Every transaction seems to generate two feedback posts, which clutter the thread and push actual content back further.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom