• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade 2011 [Redux]

Status
Not open for further replies.
The business: All items are in the US and I’ll expect to be shipping within the contiguous US. If this is not the case, please state so in your PM and we can work on shipping costs. That said, all prices include shipping unless it’s crazy shaped or heavy, which will be noted on the item description. I prefer PayPal for transactions. NOT ALL PRICES ARE ROCK SOLID. Offer me something reasonable and we may be able to come to an accommodation. Do not bicker with me about my prices, I’m not here to offer you the deal of the century, bro bro. I’m here because my body has betrayed me at a time when I’m between jobs and I’m giving up some items I’d rather keep. Games are in mint condition unless otherwise noted.
I have NeoGAF Buy/Sale/Trade Plus status.

Playstation 3
Demon’s Souls – Asian version $35 Want to play against the early importers and the crazy Chinese kids? This is where people were playing the game before it came to the states. Works on US PS3s. pic
Eye of Judgement $55+shipping New in Plastic. Hey, you get the game, the mat, the PS Eye, the stand aaaaand the impossible to open plastic packaging! It’s all there!
Street Fight IV $15
Saint’s Row 2 $20
SOCOM: Confrontation $15
The Simpsons Game $20 New and sealed.

X-Box 360
Call of Cuty 4: Modern Warfare $15
Perfect Dark Zero $20 New and sealed.
Skate $20 New and sealed.

Gamecube
Baten Kaitos Sealed. $25 pic
Set of Six – $75 pic
Resident Evil 0
Resident Evil 1
Resident Evil 2
Resident Evil 3 SEALED
Resident Evil 4
Resident Evil: Code Veronica
Code Veronica comes in a non-standard double disc case. Possible Blockbuster in origin. I forget.

X-Box
Marvel vs. Capcom 2 $30
Capcom Vs SNK 2 EO $20

Playstation 2
Growlanser Generations Deluxe $65 All Deluxe edition contents are intact. Box has minor wear at the corners. pic

Nintendo DS
Puyo Pop Fever $15
Planet Puzzle League $20
Animal Crossing: Wild World $15
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time $20
Pokemon Soul Silver w/ Pokewalker $25 - And box if you want it.

Playstation Portable
Monster Hunter Freedom 2 $15
Phantasy Star Portable $15
Darkstalkers Chronicle: The Chaos Tower Sealed. $30
Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology $15
Dungeon Maker $15

Playstation
Kartia: The World of Fate $20 pic
Xenogears $35 Original black label. pic
Grandia $25 pic
Valkyrie Profile $70 pic
Tactics Ogre $70 pic
Persona 2: Eternal Punishment $60 pic

Super Nintendo Entertainment System
Paladin’s Quest $15 Cartridge only. pic
Sky Blazer $15 Cartridge only. pic
Chrono Trigger $95 Everything is mint. I’m looking for the posters (I moved them around). If I can’t find them by sale time, I’ll knock $15 off the price. pic
Seiken Densetsu 2 $30 Otherwise known as Secret of Mana. This is the Japanese version of the game in mint condition with box and manual. pic
Seiken Densetsu 3 $60 The never-release-in-America and fantastic follow up to Secret of Mana. This is a Japanese game in mint condition with box and manual. pic
Ogre Battle $25 Japanese version of the strategy classic. Comes with box and manual all in mint condition. pic

Miscellany
Final Fantasy VI Opera House Statue Figure Cold Cast $350 This is a rare collectible I picked up in Japan back in 2001. The box for it has a couple dings, but the product itself is in perfect condition. This is a really good pick up for any Final Fantasy fan. It’s officially licensed and numbered. I’m not entirely sure how much I want to let this go for, so if you feel like making a count offer, do so. I’m basing this price on any available auctions I could find in the past for it. pic
h01iH.jpg

Final Fantasy VI Locke Chrome Figurine $200 Don’t want your Celes to get lonely? Get an officially licensed Locke chrome figurine to keep her company. Also picked up at the same time, this is a really nice collector’s item. Counter offers are welcome on this item, as well. pic
fkftY.jpg

Miscellaneous Strategy Guides $(Make some offers) Some of these are pretty rare, like the Secret of Mana SECRETS! Almost all of them are in a condition that would be companionable to any collector’s copy of the game itself. Feel free to contact me with questions. Closer pics: pic1 pic2
iI1ZN.jpg

Already sold: Pokemon, Final Fantasy Tactics Advance, Ocarina of Time, Resident Evil 2/3

George Carlin: The Little David Years $100 This is a box set put out in the early 2000’s of George Carlin’s 1971-1977 stand up. It is in collector’s condition and a really nice piece for any Carlin fan. I really wasn’t sure what to price this at. pic1 pic2

PSOne LCD Screen $50 Sony official one. New in box. pic

hey everyone, the feedback list is now current. Let's all welcome...

bubnbob to the NeoGAF Plus club! Congrats!

And let's welcome...

Nightz to the NeoGAF Gold club! Honestly, I thought you were already Gold - you do a ton of business here!

Lastly, I know there's some annoyance with the wait time on reposting your stuff. It's not an ideal solution, but we all should just deal with it. All of us are essentially just self-policing this thread, so it's up to us to make sure it's a enjoyable place to be. Waiting 150 posts sucks, but it's a necessary evil. Once a limit goes out the window, we've got folks relisting every 50 posts, the thread gets clogged up with stuff, and we all suffer. I'll try to figure out a better solution, but in the interim I appreciate everyone's patience on this.

Aselith

KoreanBarbecue said:
Lastly, I know there's some annoyance with the wait time on reposting your stuff. It's not an ideal solution, but we all should just deal with it. All of us are essentially just self-policing this thread, so it's up to us to make sure it's a enjoyable place to be. Waiting 150 posts sucks, but it's a necessary evil. Once a limit goes out the window, we've got folks relisting every 50 posts, the thread gets clogged up with stuff, and we all suffer. I'll try to figure out a better solution, but in the interim I appreciate everyone's patience on this.

I appreciate everyone trying to enforce that cause spammers suck! But can we all agree to be fairly flexible on this rule if it's not exactly 150? Calling someone out for reposting after "only" 143 posts is getting a bit silly with it. About 150 is fine imo. Obviously, that comes with some reciprocation from the sellers in that they need to reasonable about the flexibility as well and not be trying to make 7 into 20 but if things get out of hand we can start getting a bit more stringent in the reposting rule, right?

Aselith said:
I appreciate everyone trying to enforce that cause spammers suck! But can we all agree to be fairly flexible on this rule if it's not exactly 150? Calling someone out for reposting after "only" 143 posts is getting a bit silly with it. About 150 is fine imo. Obviously, that comes with some reciprocation from the sellers in that they need to reasonable about the flexibility as well and not be trying to make 7 into 20 but if things get out of hand we can start getting a bit more stringent in the reposting rule, right?

Yeah, that's perfectly reasonable. And, frankly, we'll all have to play this by ear, considering the wiggle room one could interpret for "around XXX number." But hey, we're all in this together. I'm on board.

KoreanBarbecue said:
Yeah, that's perfectly reasonable. And, frankly, we'll all have to play this by ear, considering the wiggle room one could interpret for "around XXX number." But hey, we're all in this together. I'm on board.
I know I totally broke the rule myself because I am desperate for a cheap complete 3DS...sorry lol.

darkeagle1437

Neo Member
Looking to sell
Tales of Vesperia 360 complete, has a crack on the back
Tales of Symphonia gamecube disc only
The misadventures of tron bonne ps1 complete with game case manual and mm2 demo
Fable 1 pc complete
saints row 2 360 complete
final fantasy 13 xbox 360 complete
halo 3 odst complete
I will add more things to this list when i think of more things to sell.

prices are negotiable

i'll list my usual stuff in a bit.

Paypal preferred but amazon credit also accepted

Add $4 for shipping on each item

if you buy lots of items, shipping goes down

CIMG6022-2.jpg

Zelda 1- battery save still works - $10
Zelda: the adventure of link-battery save still works- $10
Zelda: links awaking DX- $11-SOLD
Zelda a link to the past gba - $10
Zelda ocarina of time- grey cart-cart is a bit dirty $13 - SOLD
Zelda ocarina of time- gold cart- $15 - cart has scratches and scuffs
-SOLD

Nintendo 64 games:
CIMG6035-1.jpg

Pokemon snap- $7- top of the front label has a few rips
star fox 64- $9
tony hawks pro skater 1- SOLD
Super mario 64- $10-SOLD
Extreme G- $3
Blast Corps- PENDING
Jet force Gemini- $8
Banjo Kazooie- $10-SOLD
CIMG6034-1.jpg

Excitebike 64- SOLD
Tony Hawks pro skater 2- SOLD
Diddy Kong Racing- $9- also have instructions
Turok Dinosaur hunter- $5
Turok Rage wars - $3
Tony hawks pro skater 3- $7
Banjo Tooie- $11-SOLD
Goldeneye 007- $9-SOLD

tetrisphere- $6
CIMG6033-1.jpg

Mario kart 64- $11-SOLD
Yoshi's Story - $12-SOLD

WCW vs NWO world tour - $4
Bomberman hero- $6
South Park- $7
Pokemon Puzzle league - $7
Quest 64- $7
Shadowman- $8

game boy advance games: huge pic so i linked it

super mario advance 2: mario world- $9
mario and luigi superstar saga- $9
kingdom hearts chain of memories- $8
all other games are sold

official HP touchpad case- sealed- $13

game boy advance system- glacier color, no scratches or cracks or etc on the screen, great condition- $18

Dave Long

Banned
Sold a few on eBay, now back to GAF. Prices updated...

All prices include shipping. Offers accepted. Pix available.

I am selling my PSP system and everything with it. It's model 1001 and is in super condition. There are a few pixels that sometimes show issues, but overall it's lightly used.

Included games....
Metal Gear Ac!d 2 (3D Glasses unopened. Like new)
Jeanne D'Arc
Wipeout Pure
Ultimate Ghosts n Goblins
Final Fantasy Tactics War of the Lions
Virtua Tennis World Tour
Exit
Patapon
THUG 2 Remix
Hot Shots Golf Open Tee
Pro Evolution Soccer 2009
Mega Man Powered Up

UMD Movies...
Trigun Vol. 1
The Longest Yard
The Book of Cool
Spider-Man 2

Also! Because I spent a lot of years reviewing games, I have review golds of NFL Street 2, MVP Baseball and NBA Street. These are obviously kinda rare, but mostly just curiousities now.

The Value Pack soft case is included as well as an Intec silver hardcase as shown in the photo on the right with system inside. Three memory sticks of 32MB, 256MB and 512MB are there, as well as the adapter for smaller micro memory sticks. The original headphones in excellent condition are there as well. It's a complete startup package. Firmware is 6.31. Includes original box and docs.

Optimally, I'd like to get $190 shipped for the whole PSP lot, but I'll accept offers via PM. LMK.

Other items...

Xbox 360
Fallout 3 Platinum Hits (Sealed, New) $15
BlazBlue Calamity Trigger Limited Edition $18 (Opened but everything included and near mint.)

Gamecube
Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes (Opened) $30
Baten Kaitos w/Toys R Us special Original Soundtrack disc (New, Sealed) $40

PlayStation 2 All four new and sealed.
Resident Evil: Code Veronica X $10
Shining Force Neo $35
Yakuza $30
Steambot Chronicles $35

suikodan

WTS:

Book
The art of Metal Gear Solid 2
Price: 100 negociable (goes for twice that price on Ebay)
Condition: Very good

88358367.jpg

Game:
The Document of Metal Gear Solid 2 (Playstation 2)
Price: 30
Condition: Very good, was rarely used and always in its case.

CaseFront.jpg

I can sell them both for 120.
Shipping will vary from location within Canada and US.
Pictures aren't mine but I will provide some upon interest.

NoRéN

Have:

Wii Play Club Nintendo code

Want:

Another Club Nintendo Code
-Wii Play: Motion
-Mario Sports Mix
-DS game club nintendo code

SELLING
Target Gift Card: 76.11 credit + GC with $2 and change
-want $65 for it
Gold seller. PM if interested.

bob page

I have an extra Bioshock Big Daddy figurine (from the Limited Edition set). The tip of the drill has a very small chip out of it, as the vast majority of them did when they were shipped to the stores.

Asking $27 shipped, PM me!

5457264677_55e4bbce2e.jpg

Yuripaw

Banned
Does any have a copy of Saints Row The Third for Xbox 360 they're looking to sell?

I could probably get a used copy through my work for about $38, but we haven't gotten any just yet, so I'm looking for a quicker alternative. I don't have much to trade, but I have Halo Anniversary, and Metal Gear Solid HD collection if anyone is interested. Otherwise, name a price if you have it please.

BreakyBoy

o_O @_@ O_o
Positive feedback for Jesus Carbomb.

Quick payment, good communication, and he was very understanding when shipment was delayed on my part for personal reasons.

Thanks again!

Edit: Speaking of which, things are about as settled as they ever will be, so hopefully, I'll be getting back to everyone who PMed me since my last sale post between Sunday/Monday.

Edit-This lot of items have sold

I would like to sell this lot of goodies for $25.00 through paypal. I will only ship within the U.S. Please note that no games are included in this offer.

I have a commemorative Mario Galaxy Launch Coin, within its case, complete with a certificate of authenticity. It also has an outer case that slides over it all. It looks to be in good to great condition. There is some slight noticable wear around the outer cardboard corners of the box, but other than that it still looks great.

100_1172.jpg

100_1169.jpg

I also have two 25th anniverary Mario Audio CD's complete in their cases, along with the included Mario history booklets. I have never used these so the CD's themselves are in mint condition. The history booklets are near mint to great, but I notice some slight wear around the outer edges of the books.

100_1481.jpg

Finally, included in this lot is the Caslevania 20th anniversary preorder bonus. This package came as a pre-order bonus for Castlevania Portrait of Ruins for the DS.

Within this set there is a 37 track CD full of Castlevania music/themes, an extendable Castlevania stylus for use with the Nintendo DS or other touch screen devices, a Castlevania game case that holds 2 DS games, a Deluxe Art Book with beautiful Catlevania art and illustrations, and a mini poster with the Castlevania timeline. The CD is in mint condition, though I looked at the back and there is slight dust on it from sitting around so long.

This all comes complete in a black case with a faux wax emblem enclosing it all together. The case itself is in fair condition as it has a bend down the side of it (as seen in the pictures). Though it still holds it all together nicely.

100_1186.jpg

100_1185.jpg

100_1183.jpg

Remember no games are included in this offer and I will not seperate this lot. I will pay for shipping once payment has been initiated through paypal. I will ship via USPS and send you a tracking number when I ship it out. Thanks.

LQX

FS/T: Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines (Steam)

PM if interested.

$6 or trade for another XBL, PSN or Steam game

Cheska

Selling

Wii
The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Limited Edition Bundle sealed

Eternal Sonata Faceplate set: Allegretto, March/Salsa, Polka, Beat, Fredrick.

PSP

Tactics Ogre UK Premium Edition sealed + Tactics Ogre US strategy guide + Tactics Ogre Tarot Cards: $65 shipped

Z.H.P Unlosing Ranger vs. Darkdeath Evilman sealed: $20 shipped

PM me if interested! And sorry guys, but US shipping only. I'm not familiar with shipping out of the country and dealing with customs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom