• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade 2011 [Redux]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glennct

Positive feedback for The_Inquisitor he sold a copy MW3 for a great price and shipped very fast!

Now to get some kills confirmed!!!!!

Want to Buy

Cosmo Black Nintendo 3DS (NTSC)

Must include system, box, and all the manuals and charger & cradle in great condition. (you must provide pics for me that show any damage the system may have. The issue with the screens rubbing together is not a deal breaker for me.

Looking for a deal, help me out yall!

Thanks!
---------------
Is no one seriously selling their 3DS now? :/

MidnightScott said:
Want to Buy

Cosmo Black Nintendo 3DS (NTSC)

Must include system, box, and all the manuals and charger & cradle in great condition. (you must provide pics for me that show any damage the system may have. The issue with the screens rubbing together is not a deal breaker for me.

Looking for a deal, help me out yall!

Thanks!
---------------
Is no one seriously selling their 3DS now? :/

cowboom was selling it for $120 shipped, i think its still active

D

Deleted member 12837

Unconfirmed Member
I'm selling a few things. Please PM me with an offer if you're interested. Prices are fairly negotiable

Home Theater/Media Center PC (HTPC) (~$250):

- More than competent enough to handle 1080p playback with zero issues
- Very lightly used

Devil May Cry + Versus Guide ($10 shipped)

Wads said:
Cowboom is a bestbuy site. I can't believe that Amazon is still not selling the 3DS.
Weird they did have it in stock like last week but I don't know what keeps happening. I'm just trying to get one for my brother for Christmas and I know there are people in here who want to get the Zelda bundle...

I'm looking to sell the following complete and like new PS3 games:

Gran Turismo 5
$20 shipped

ICO and Shadow of the Colossus Collection
$25 shipped

Payment only accepted via PayPal please. I'm a member of NeoGAF Gold, so buy with confidence!

Ermac

Proudly debt free. If you need a couple bucks, just ask.
Selling a copy of Hyperdimenion Neptunia, played it once. $35 shipped. Comes with the box and artbook.

(was taken right when I got it, box was wrapped in plastic, the stickers not on it anymore)

9928zp.jpg

Instead of going through the hassle of posting on ebay and incurring fees from ebay/paypal, I'd thought I try here. I have these games for sale. They are brand new, still sealed in their original shrink wrap. I'll even pay for shipping.

Madden 3ds - 19.99
Dead Rising Off the Record ps3 - 29.99

Yuripaw

Banned
Ermac said:
Selling a copy of Hyperdimenion Neptunia, played it once. $35 shipped. Comes with the box and artbook.

(was taken right when I got it, box was wrapped in plastic, the stickers not on it anymore)

http://i55.tinypic.com/9928zp.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]
Omg, you're killing me here. I just bought one of these from firehead for twice that :( i feel like crap now.

Cornbread78

Child of Eden digital download code for XBox360 $10. All are valid retail codes from Kinect insert cards, not second hand or random draws. I will scratch and PM code directly to you right after paypal payment is received..

[I am only available to respond during normal business hours 8am-4pm EST]

I have: {1} codes left.

Ronian

Neo Member
WTB some sealed+mint US PSP/DS games:
PSP:
Kenka Bancho
Persona 3 Portable
Prinny
Ys Oath in Felghana Premium
Ys 1+2 Chronicles CE
ZHP

DS:
Dragon Quest Rocket Slime
Izuna 2
Little Red Riding Hoods Zombie BBQ
Theresia

I am from Europe.

mdsfx

SELLING: (prices are shipped, paypal only)

Ridge Racer 6 (360) - $10
Like-New & Complete

Dead or Alive 4 (360) - $12
Like-New & Complete, except for a few small nicks/scuffs on back of case

Muchi Muchi Pork & Pink Sweets Unused (360) DLC Card (NO GAME INLCUDED) - $25
Unlocks the special Matsuri mode

Espgaluda 2 Black Label Platinum Collection - SOLD
Like-new & complete

LQX

Anyone in a Amazon tax free state interested in Skyrim or MW3 for either PS3 or PC(I want the XBox version I can get it on another platform if there is real interest) for $45.77?

Amazon is having promo and we would in affect split costs. I will 2-Day ship the game to you with my prime membership.

Please PM if interested.

mdsfx said:
SELLING: Cave SHMUPS, etc. (prices are shipped, paypal only)

Muchi Muchi Pork & Pink Sweets Matsuri DLC Card (unused) - $25
Unlocks the special Matsuri mode

pink-sweets-muchi-muchi-pork-xbox-360.jpg

Espgaluda 2 Black Label Platinum Collection - $35
Like-new & complete

971468_138068.jpg

Check your PMs! I want Espgaluda!

mdsfx

vgachi57 said:
Since you got dibs on galuda, I want muchi muchi! :D

Sorry, I had to clarify a bit more. I am only selling the rare DLC that came with the first print of the game. I am not selling the game itself

bob page

I just got two new pairs of men's Diesel sneakers but they don't fit (and the site doesn't allow returns -_-).

Both pairs are brand new and still have tags on them, both size 10.

Pics:

2e16gdv.jpg

Here are links to both pairs (one is kind of a high-top style):
Hi-Pass, Brown: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B004MRZXDG/?tag=neogaf0e-20

Looking for $50 for the Hi-Pass (including shipping). Feel free to PM me offers.

Aomori said:
WTS:

$125 shipped. US only.

WTB:

• Modern Warfare 2 for Xbox 360 for around $13 shipped.

Hey there, can you please wait at least 100 posts before relisting? I realize that you added that you were also looking to buy a game. However, if you haven't reached the 100 post mark, please just go back and edit your last post to include the new addition. Thanks!

KoreanBarbecue said:
Yep, this is allowed. The rules are there mainly prevent folks from spamming or linking to auction sites like eBay. Since you can't directly purchase through Live Journal, it's all good. In fact, I'm glad he links to his stuff - have you seen that list? The sheer volume of it, if posted here, would destroy us all.
Ah ok. Thanks for the info, I just saw that he linked to a site, should have investigated more before jumping to conclusions.

KoreanBarbecue said:
Hey there, can you please wait at least 100 posts before relisting? I realize that you added that you were also looking to buy a game. However, if you haven't reached the 100 post mark, please just go back and edit your last post to include the new addition. Thanks!
It's been 143 posts.

kodt

Banned
For sale:

3DS Games:

Super Street Fighter IV 3D Edition - $15 shipped

DS Games:

Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars - $10 shipped

PS2 games:

Yakuza 2 (New Sealed) - $25 shipped
Persona 4 - $15 shipped

Fight Sticks and Accessories:

Xbox360 Fighting Stick EX 2 - $35 shipped
Does not include original box, stick only.

Xbox 360 Street Fighter IV FightStick Tournament Edition - $100 shipped
This is the original TE stick by MadCatz. Original box included, perfect condition.

Nyko Perfect Shot Wii - $5 shipped

Xbox 360 20GB Hard Drive - $20 shipped

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D Official Soundtrack (SEALED) - $20 shipped

Images for all items available on request.

Cruzader

Banned
Selling:

Everybody Dance [PS3] - New/Sealed (slight slash on bar code)

Want:

$33 Paypal/Amazon payment. Includes shipping and Delivery confirmation.

Got some feedback here if you want to check. PM if interested.

Edit. Also selling $40 credit for Fandango movie tickets - can sell it for $30 paypal. Sent intstantly via paypal!

Dug

Banned
WTT:

$6 PSN Code

For:

Halo: Anniversary Master Chief Male Avatar Armour Code

(That means I want to trade the $6 code for the armour, did I word that right?)

SOLD!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom