• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade 2011 [Redux]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, this is my first time trying to use this thread, let us pray.

Xbox360-Mainly looking for a trade, the Saints Row Professor Genki code. In return, I have a Batman Arkham City Catwoman code to get rid of.
PM me.

Alright everyone, I am now taking over the feedback list as the sole editor if/until KoreanBarbecue makes his return. Everyone congratulate him on his new baby!!! ^_^

Now, to get down to business, I have updated the list as of this post and it's time to recognize two more members who will be promoted to NeoGAF Plus.

Welcome to drizzle and XLant! These two have done a wonderful job in the thread and deserve to be recognized for being great traders.

Thanks everyone. It may be a few days between when I update the list, so please wait a couple of days before you start PMing me for missing feedback.

Thank you!

Oh, I'll be back! :)

Looking to sell a few things. I have:

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune - Black label, no GH nonsense. Great condition.

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves - Black label, we don't do GH here. Again, great condition.

L.A. Noire(PS3) - In near perfect condition, I only played it long enough to beat it.

I also may have an extra copy of The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap, cartridge only, if you're interested I'd have to search for it in the crawl space, but it's worth a shot.

I want:

Paypal
Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin - In mint or very close to mint condition and complete.

Thank you for your time.
P.S. I'm NeoGAF Gold, that's gotta mean something.

EDIT: I am all out of PSN+ cards. I will try to get more today.

1. Must be sent as a gift
2. Must include GAF username in payment notes
3. (optional) Please leave me positive feedback in Buy/Sell/Trade 2011 thread if you're happy with the transaction. Much appreciated.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Hey, I'm looking to buy a current gen Macbook Pro charger. Old one is busted. PM me, let's talk. :)

Last call before hitting Ebay

Selling Original Round 1 Street Fighter IV Limited Edition Mad Catz Tournament Edition Stick for PS3.

In mint condition with original sanwa parts. Comes with the original retail box.

Reduced! $100 shipped takes it.

I have positive feedback on Neogaf. Thanks!

Positive feedback for BoobPhysics101!!! Quick and easy transaction!

WTS or Trade
Batman Arkham City+Arkham Asylum GOTY (PS3 - Walmart pack) for other PS3 games or $60 shipped! PM me!

suikodan

WTT
Unused online pass for Mortal Kombat PS3

WTS:

Book
The art of Metal Gear Solid 2
Price: 100 negociable (goes for twice that price on Ebay)
Condition: Very good

88358367.jpg

Game:
The Document of Metal Gear Solid 2 (Playstation 2)
Price: 30
Condition: Very good, was rarely used and always in its case.

CaseFront.jpg

I can sell them both for 120.
Shipping will vary from location within Canada and US.
Pictures aren't mine but I will provide some upon interest.

Looking to Sell:
DSi (Blue) - $70 (The left shoulder button is REALLY fussy. It works, just not very well. Comes with travel case.)
Pictures: 1 2 3

Looking to Trade:
Kirby's Return to Dream Land w/ unused Club Nintendo Code
Resident Evil (Gamecube)
Advance Wars: Dual Strike
Kirby Superstar Ultra
Tetris DS

Looking for:
Super Mario 3D Land
The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask (Boxed)
Ouendan 2
Super Scribblenauts

If you'd rather buy something that I listed under trade, just let me know!

XLant

Neo Member
+Positive Feedback for: thebaroness

One of the smoothest & swiftest dealings I've had here. Thank you thank you thank you, and enjoy!

=============================

+Positive Feedback for: Genesis Knight

Really easy to talk to and work with; highly recommended buyer :)

sk3tch

Selling:

Batman: Arkham City Steam PC code $25
4GB (2x2GB) DDR3 1333 MHz CL9 RAM pulled from Late '11 MacBook Pro $20

GAF+. All prices shipped. Payable via PayPal gift or Amazon GC. Thanks!

selling a 16GB black PSP GO with a 4GB memory stick, all original packaging and hook-ups, great condition, and custom firmware installed.

$120, shipped from canada

Nekobo

Used games! All in good condition. Includes case, manual, inserts, and game. I can provide photos on request.

Shipping in the US. I'll consider shipping abroad if the seller pays for the additional costs.

PS2
Steambot Chronicles - $20
Atelier Iris - $20
Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance - $10
Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence Limited Edition - $70 (or best offer). Box has a slight crease on it.

DS
Knights in the Nightmare - $20
Daigasso Band Brothers w/ Expansion cart - $35
Electroplankton (Japanese LE version w/ headphones)- $35

Xbox 360
Halo Reach - $15
Halo ODST - $10

PS3
Red Dead Redemption Undead Nightmare - $13
Castlevania Lords of Shadow - $15
No More Heroes Paradise - $15
Metal Gear Solid HD Collection Limited Edition - Make an offer

PSone
Final Fantasy Tactics (black label) $15

PSP
DJ Portable Max (original Korean edition, first printing) - $25

PSP-1000 w/ Street Fighter Alpha 3, Rockband Unplugged, 8 gig San Disk memory stick, soft case, and attachable screen guard - $70

*Current set on Custom FW 5.50

I am selling an adult-owned Xbox 360 console for $125 shipped. The console is in perfect working and cosmetic condition and the controller is in very good condition. The console has never been modded and is able to sign-in to Xbox Live. The sale includes the following:
- Xbox 360 Arcade (Jasper unit)
- one wireless controller
- Play and Charge Kit
- 120GB hard drive. This is an official Microsoft drive that I purchased at Circuit City.
- Component/Composite A/V cable
- Power supply

Please PM me if interested or if you have any questions. Paypal only. $125 shipped.

Thank you!

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
6434731685_32c19f1cf5_z.jpg

Not sure if anyone here is into this stuff, but this is from the IIDX Distorted PS2 LE release. It's the Cardinal Gate CD, some cards, a "calendar", and some collectable pins. $40 shipped or shoot me an offer.

6434730867_5848722d9f_z.jpg

PC games.

Bioshock, Titan Quest, Condemned: Criminal Origins, Guitar Hero 3, RE4, Fable: TLC, Myst 10th Anniversary Edition, Sims 2: Nightlife, Serious Sam 2, Fate: Undiscovered Realms.

I could sell these individually, but they're taking up space on my shelf. I'd like to sell the entire bunch for $30 shipped or, of course, shoot me an offer. Really, any offer. :p

Also, buying Disgaea 4, any version (complete).

WTS:

Steam Activatable Key for Batman: Arkham City PC Version - $25

6GB Corsair Dominator RAM - Thoroughly tested, no errors with memory testing in over 24 hours. Willing to let it go cheap, send me an offer!

Accepting Paypal, shoot me a PM if interested, thanks!

I am selling a brand new kinect sensor with kinect adventures that came with my slim bundle from black friday. I can send it priority for $90 shipped. The ebay listing is here. As you can see, I have perfect feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom