• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade 2011 [Redux]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dunan

Just spotted a Tales of Xillia PS3 (console but no pack-in game) in a game shop for Y28,800 (about $370). Is that a good deal?

+1 ridiculously positive feedback for DJ Lushious. Sold me a Saturn game off my wishlist for an awesome price. Sent me great pics, fast communication, and disproved the age-old rule that all Saturn cases break during shipping. Over-the-top awesome packing (12+ feet of bubble wrap. Not kidding.). Buy from this guy!
I am extremely happy it made it to you in one piece! :D

Positive feedback to you, lilralphie, as well! Super fast payment, excellent communication, and a pleasure to do business with! I'm glad I could help you with your wishlist!

drhankmccoyphd

Neo Member
WANT
MGS HD PS3

HAVE:
Halo Reach
Demons Souls
Fable Lost Chapters
Catherine 360
MGS 3 Subsistence
Mars Matrix DC
Cannon Spike DC
Jet Grind Radio DC
Maken X DC
NFL Blitz 2000 DC
Soul Calibur DC
Space Channel 5 DC

Cheska

Positive feedback for thebaroness. Made me one happy Gaffer with her excellent artwork! Great communication and smooth as butter transaction.

Just spotted a Tales of Xillia PS3 (console but no pack-in game) in a game shop for Y28,800 (about $370). Is that a good deal?

yes, considering that a 320gb us ps3 is already 300 dollars. If you want it, I suggest you pick it up. It's region free for games and the same region for blus. Only thing is X and O are switched from NA consoles.

GQman2121

Banned
Blu-rays For Sale

American Psycho - $5 - SOLD

Lord of War - $5

The Big Lebowski (Digi Book) - $10

Prices include shipping anywhere in North America. Pay Pal preferred.

Positive feedback for LQX. Kameo is like new! Super fast shipping, quick replies.

I'm still looking for:
Dead or Alive 4
Mass Effect 1
Soul Calibur IV
BioShock 1

Non-Platinum Hits versions with case and manual please.

cryptic

I bought the zelda 3ds and haven't opened it. I'm looking for two hundred fifty plus shipping. If interested, pm me and I'll provide pictures.

Yuripaw

Banned
I bought the zelda 3ds and haven't opened it. I'm looking for two hundred fifty plus shipping. If interested, pm me and I'll provide pictures.

I'm sorry, but I can't help but comment...these kinds of practices I don't really care for. If you wanna inflate prices like that, try ebay. I come to GAF to buy and sell when I'm looking to give others a good deal, and to share the wealth. I've inflated prices on ebay, but as a community member here, I've sold items at a loss more often than not because I like being generous with the community.

The Zelda 3DS bundle is not very hard to find where I live, my work has plenty in stock, and gamestop.com still even has it listed as available (along with a free $20 gift card I might add). To see you asking for $50 more than the retail price for the that bundle on here is sickening.

notworksafe

You can buy the Zelda 3DS bundle on Gamestop's website for cheaper than that, and it comes with a gift card. C'mon man.

XLant

Neo Member
+POSITIVE FEEDBACK+ for:

Mutanthands

Real cool dude; the kind of dude the Sega Saturn was made for. Make Segata proud my friend!

Snookie

I have a bum wii with a bad DVD drive. It takes discs but doesnt read them. Probably an easy fix for someone. It has the sensor bar, ac adapter and verticle stand. No controllers. $30 plus shipping ? Pm me

Xbox360
I have an ONLINE PASS and Limited Edition code for Shift 2 Unleashed.

I don't think I am ever going to use it.

Want to sell it for 8 dollars.

PS3

Also have Borderlands All 4 DLC code for 10 - PS3.

XLant

Neo Member
I. Controller:

Sega Saturn USB Control Pad (supports Win 98/SE/ME/2000/XP/7, Mac, and most likely PS3)

http://img247.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=838243927_Sega_usb_pad_122_29lo.JPG

ASKING PRICE: $7 flat

-----------------------------------------------------
II. Soundtracks: (None in original case; ergo, low prices!)
(The Lunar EB CD has lots of scuff marks and may skip on a couple of tracks; the others are between good-acceptable condition, and they all play without pausing or skipping)

#1) Lunar SSS:C (Working Designs' "Music Soundtrack" CD that came with the original release)
#2) Lunar Eternal Blue (Working Designs' "Music Soundtrack" CD that came with the original release)
#3) Final Fantasy II OST (FF:Origins version)SOLD!
#4) Macross: The Complete (3 discs)
#5) Final Fantasy X-2 Piano Collection
#6) Final Fantasy VI OST (3 discs)SOLD!

ASKING PRICES:

$1+shipping each (#1, 2, 5)
$5+shipping (#4)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(NeoGAF PLUS)
If you have ANY questions concerning anything listed please don’t hesitate to PM.

---Thanks for looking!---

I'm sorry, but I can't help but comment...these kinds of practices I don't really care for. If you wanna inflate prices like that, try ebay. I come to GAF to buy and sell when I'm looking to give others a good deal, and to share the wealth. I've inflated prices on ebay, but as a community member here, I've sold items at a loss more often than not because I like being generous with the community.

The Zelda 3DS bundle is not very hard to find where I live, my work has plenty in stock, and gamestop.com still even has it listed as available (along with a free $20 gift card I might add). To see you asking for $50 more than the retail price for the that bundle on here is sickening.

Agree with the sentiment, but sickening? Cmon son, dat hyperbole.

I have an extra dota 2 key that I wouldn't mind trading for a copy of bastion or morrowind GOTY edition. Add me on steam at pickleboy121.

EDIT: Also have an extra path of exile beta key.

Aselith

I think he must have surely thought it was rare and forgot to do his homework. That or he thought it because he thought it was going to be rare and then retardedly tried to continue on AS IF it was rare.

kamspy

Gears of War 3 for sale or trade. Great condition. PM me with offers. Looking for Kinect games among other things. Would love to do a straight up trade for Forza 4.

Jos

Merry Christmas everyone. I have three very special and rare Into the Pixel Prints available for sale. I purchased these earlier in the year at auction, but unfortunately due to changes in my personal circumstances I need to part with them. My loss is your gain!

Into the Pixel is the only curated art collection in the Games Industry. It is run by the Academy of Interactive Arts & Sciences, and celebrates the art generated in the creative process of game development. If you have ever been to E3, it is the art exhibition in between the expo halls in the concourse area.

2DLXkl.jpg

I am open to offers but will not consider anything less than US$500 per print. They come unframed, but I have included images from the DICE Expo Exhibition earlier this year to give you an idea of what they look like framed. I will accept offers over the next 5 days, and then sell to the highest offer. Payment through PayPal. Shipping to be negotiated ex California.

These are stunning, rare and highly collectible pieces. I am biased, but the StarCraft 2 print is incredible.

Each print is on MOAB Entrada 100% rag paper 300 gm/wt with UltraChrome (pure pigment) inks that utilize an increased density of pigment for the best quality giclée possible! Completely archival!

I am told these were struck by a Master Printer in LA who has handled all the ITP prints over several years.

These are rarely available outside of direct industry events where the bidding drives prices well over US$1000 per print.

Three prints on offer are:

Tychus Findlay by Chris Thunig, Fausto De Martini, Xin Wang, Jeramiah Johnson, Bernie Kang, Joe Peterson, Scott Campbell, Jason Hill, Nick Carpenter from StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty

7qwq4l.jpg

6dd8Fl.jpg

Calm Waters by Mark Goldsworthy from Halo Reach

YUHrWl.jpg

HNrZal.jpg

Citadel by Mikko Kunnunen from Mass Effect 2

QjwvQl.jpg

YkD0vl.jpg

These really are collectors pieces and an extremely unique items. Thanks!

Lourio

I got a sealed copy of the Limited Edition bundle of Zelda Skyward Sword. Anyone want to trade for the Limited MGS:HD Collection for the PS3?

Thanks for looking!

D

Deleted member 284

Unconfirmed Member
Hey everyone. It's that time again. All items include free Media Mail shipping within the US. Outside of the US, we can work something out. I deal in Paypal. Please gift the money or add 10% to offset the Paypal tax. Either way, rest assured I will ship everything out. I believe that I should be on the ongoing google document for those that have done trades here before. You can also see my history on Ebay using my GAF name olubode.

I have the following for sale:

DS:

Soul Bubbles - $10.00
Big Bang Mini (No Soundtrack) - $10.00

3DS:

BlazBlue: Continuum Shift II - $20.00
DOA Dimensions - $20.00
Resident Evil Mercenaries (Never played or inserted within a 3DS) - $20.00

360:

Rage (Included DLC used) - $25.00
Mass Effect 2 (Included DLC used) - $7.50
Medal of Honor (Included DLC used) - $12.50
Battlefield Bad Company 2 (Included DLC used) - $12.50

PS3:

Demon Souls - $12.50
Dark Souls - $30.00 or both DS games for $37.50 shipped
White Knight Chronicles - $12.50

Wii:

***WARNING*** Dragon Ball Tenkaichi 2 ***WARNING*** - $7.50
The disc is pretty scratched up and I could not get it to work on my system. Please, please, please do not purchase this item, without the understanding that you may be bidding on a coaster. I got this item for my son (8 y/o) and he decided to play it in his cousin's (8 y/o and 7 y/o) Wii. Needless to say you can guess what happened next. I was able to find a copy of DBT3 at a local TRU, so I decided to part with this item.

cryptic

If no one responded at that price I just figured it would do very well as a Christmas present. Just bought it on a bit of an impulse for my brother, am having some second thoughts, and half-heatedly am trying to sell it. Sorry.

orznge

Banned
WTS White MacBook - practically new condition, received very light use

Imgur album of MacBook pics
  • OSX 10.7
  • 2.0 GHz Core2Duo
  • 2GB Ram
  • 110GB HD
  • Power Adapter + Cord

• pristine inside: no discoloration, dirt, marks, scratches at all
  • absolutely no chipping anywhere
  • lid has minor signs of use if you have it at an angle under a bright light

Looking to get maybe 550USD shipped. I'm verified on PayPal and can show feedback from other websites in addition to the few transactions I've done on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom