• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade 2011 [Redux]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amagon

I am selling a brand new kinect sensor with kinect adventures that came with my slim bundle from black friday. I can send it priority for $90 shipped. The ebay listing is here. As you can see, I have perfect feedback

Read the rules Junior!

Basic Ground Rules

2. No off-site sales or auctions

The Buy/Sell/Trade thread is meant for the community on this forum to buy/sell/trade within the community. It is not a thread for people to promote off-site sales or auctions. If you choose to sell or auction your stuff on a public site elsewhere, that's your decision. Do not spam those things back into this thread. There's a specific function for the thread and linking to your auctions is not that function.

Selling: black 16GB PSP GO with 4 GB memory stick included, and custom firmware installed $110

all original boxing included, and hook-ups... great condition, just don't have the time for games like i thought i did :(

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR
Selling: black 16GB PSP GO with 4 GB memory stick included, and custom firmware installed $110

all original boxing included, and hook-ups... great condition, just don't have the time for games like i thought i did :(

read the rules man.

No repost within the post limit.

Basic Ground Rules

1. Re-listing sales (aka: do not spam)

Users have commented that at times, some sellers repost their sales too often, making the thread feel cluttered with spam. This is not good. I do not want to set a specific number of posts for re-listing, but I think that it is fair to say that for a user on 50 posts per page, it would be annoying to see the same listings reposted on every single page. The community here feels that 150-200 posts is a good benchmark for waiting before re-listing something. I think it is a reasonable number. I think sellers should use their own digression on this, because the idea is to keep everyone happy and satisfied.

Trading...

2011-12-01_12-42-46_358.jpg

OoT is brand new/sealed at the moment, if I don't trade it soon I might be tempted to open it just to have something to play on my new 3DS... or I might just put it up on ebay.

WANT... Super Mario 3D Land and Kirby Return to Dream Land

more stuff coming soon:
Want: looking for paypal, might be interested in Skyrim- PS3 or Xbox 360

Have:

CIMG6054-2.jpg

Ratchet and Clank: all 4 one- sealed - $30 shipped , not for resell version-SOLD
Little big planet 2: special edition- sealed - $29 shipped- not for resell version
Playstaion 3 dualshock controller- black, never been used, also includes usb charger for the controller- $28 shipped-SOLD

CIMG6043-1.jpg

Game boy advance sp system
- screen is has no visible scratches , only the outside top and bottom have scuffs, a small rip, and scratches, tried to capture them in the pic, can take more, just ask.
more pics of the system: $30 shipped
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j345/thaguy2001/CIMG6050.jpg
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j345/thaguy2001/CIMG6049.jpg
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j345/thaguy2001/CIMG6045.jpg
Zelda a link to the past-- $14 shipped
Super Mario advance 2: mario world- front label has coffee stain - $14 shipped
kingdom hearts chain of memories- $13 shipped
crash + spyro super pack- $12 shipped

game boy/ game boy color games:
CIMG6040-1.jpg

Pokemon Blue- $14 shipped
Pokemon Silver- $15 shipped
Pokemon trading card game- $10 shipped
*buy all 3 pokemon games for $30 shipped*

Super Mario land 2- has a random sticker casing around it, can show more pics- $10 shipped
Mega Man II- $10 shipped, haha i guess i colored this all black when i was a kid 0_o
Kirby Block ball- labeled worn/faded out- $10 shipped

Threi

notag
Willing to trade (for the stick collectors!)

jbuTQq16NN4ITC.jpg

All Happ inside, old SNES stick.

Trade with what?...i'm not quite sure but make an offer!

Vinsanity

WTS/WTT a sealed copy of Battlefield 3 for the PS3 for $40 shipped OBO

Willing to trade for Modern Warfare 3 (PS3) or Halo Anniversary. Traded here in the past, and had good feedback in the old thread. PM me if you're interested.

Everyone welcome BoobPhysics101 to NeoGAF Plus! Thanks for being a great trader.

Feedback updated to this post.

Want to Sell (shipping included, please Paypal gift!)
Assassin's Creed (Greatest Hits) (PS3) - $13
Uncharted 2 (sealed, bought at launch in 2009) - $20
Street Fighter IV (PS3) - $13

Need some money for Christmas gifts so I'm selling those old games.

Thanks!

Ronian

Neo Member
WTB:

NDS:
sealed or mint

Dragon Quest Rocket Slime
Etrian Odyssey 2
Izuna 2
Peggle Dual Shot
Professor Layton and the Specters Flute
Red Riding Hood Zombie BBQ
Wizard of Oz

PSP:
sealed

Gurumin
Kenka Bancho
Prinny
Valkyria Chronicles 2
Ys 1+2 Chronicles Limited Edition
Ys Oath in Felghana Premium Edition
ZHP

Everyone welcome BoobPhysics101 to NeoGAF Plus! Thanks for being a great trader.

Thanks!

Fuck yeah, NeoGAF+ here I am! *plays In Da Club in background*

Positive feedback for BoobPhysics101. Downloading updates in background is the greatest thing ever.
3AQmK.gif

You're welcome sir. Sadly enough I did not keep a PSN+ card for myself so I cannot experience your joy. :p

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
SELLIN! SOLD!

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood PC download code - $14

From the Ubisoft web store via a video card promotion, you'll type in the promo code and get your download.

asdad123

Anyone interested in a PS3 Eye with 1 move controller?

I got it in the ps3 bundle I got last year and only used it once.

Looking for $40 shipped in the us for both items.

Kiiji

Banned
Positive feedback for battousai11, very patient even though I was having difficulty with my payment method because my card had been compromised

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
Very positive feedback for EGM92!

My very first transaction here. I sold him a sealed MGS:HD Collection for the PS3. It was my first time shipping to Canada, but he explained everything, and it just arrived according to him in good condition. Payment was prompt and communication went great!

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR
Very positive feedback for EGM92!

My very first transaction here. I sold him a sealed MGS:HD Collection for the PS3. It was my first time shipping to Canada, but he explained everything, and it just arrived according to him in good condition. Payment was prompt and communication went great!

YAY.

Finally EGM92, my man!

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
I have a copy of the US Demons Souls Collector's Edition up for trade.The game & outer box are in excellent shape, the guide is in good shape. I never mailed in for the replacement book (since I'm extremely lazy), so it is the original book. I'd like $80/shipped for it, or I'd be willing to trade for one of the items below.

- Gundam Extreme VS (PS3)
- Muchi Muchi Pork/Pink Sweets (Japanese XBOX 360)
- Dungeons & Dragons Collection (Japanese Saturn)
- EVO: The Search for Eden (SNES)
- beatmania IIDX: Empress + Best Hits (Japanese PS2)

Send me a PM For any questions, haggling, etc.

+1 ridiculously positive feedback for DJ Lushious. Sold me a Saturn game off my wishlist for an awesome price. Sent me great pics, fast communication, and disproved the age-old rule that all Saturn cases break during shipping. Over-the-top awesome packing (12+ feet of bubble wrap. Not kidding.). Buy from this guy!

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
anybody selling 2500k or 2600k? Preferably with an Asus mobo? PM me

Going to sell my 2500k, $150 shipped when I upgrade my CPU. No motherboard though.

---------------------------------------------

Biohazard Samurai edge replica. $180 shipped. Extra $20 for a Jill beret replica.
http://i.imgur.com/a0FIT.jpg

FF7 Advent Children Buster Sword Replica. $200 + $20 for shipping. Thing is like 20lbs. Lifesized. About 50" inches and has several pieces.

Pic of it. http://i.imgur.com/JjGX9.jpg

I have a bunch of other stuff. Too many to names. Should look at my 1up page to see what I have that may interest. Years and years of collecting with a bunch of rare items. Trying to be more simple in what I have gaming wise.

Some stuff I still have are guides, wallscrolls, misc merchandise, systems, rare/sealed games, etc. Just ask.

Looking for a Femme Fatale stick.

Positive feedback for SmurfX for buying my arcade stick, being a communicator and paying promptly. Item is shipped. He should get it no later than Weds.

Aselith

Going to sell my 2500k, $150 shipped when I upgrade my CPU. No motherboard though.

---------------------------------------------

Biohazard Samurai edge replica. $180 shipped. Extra $20 for a Jill beret replica.
http://i.imgur.com/a0FIT.jpg

FF7 Advent Children Buster Sword Replica. $200 + $20 for shipping. Thing is like 20lbs. Lifesized. About 50" inches and has several pieces.

Pic of it. http://i.imgur.com/JjGX9.jpg

I have a bunch of other stuff. Too many to names. Should look at my 1up page to see what I have that may interest. Years and years of collecting with a bunch of rare items. Trying to be more simple in what I have gaming wise.

Some stuff I still have are guides, wallscrolls, misc merchandise, systems, rare/sealed games, etc. Just ask.

Looking for a Femme Fatale stick.

Positive feedback for SmurfX for buying my arcade stick, being a communicator and paying promptly. Item is shipped. He should get it no later than Weds.

Any chance of getting a list of what you have that you're willing to sell and all that on a separate site or something? I know it's tough to even begin to do something like that when your collection is so large but like you mention having 170 systems and 2000+ games but your profile has 1300 and some pictures of systems which it doesn't seem like it comprises the full extent of your gear and no mention of guides and stuff that I saw. Even just a picture dump of everything in a laid out pile would be good for just perusing at least.

I don't really like sending people offers on stuff they haven't priced but I can't imagine sending a blind "do you have?" kinda PM.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
It's alright. People have been asking me what I may have and such and how much I would take to part with it. There are too many things to list and take pictures of, etc.

For instance, I have a sealed Tobal no.1 for PSone. Would be willing to let it for $70 shipped.

smurfx

get some go again
i'd like to leave positive feedback for kadey. good communication and the arcade stick is in almost perfect condition! would buy from again.

EGM92

Leaving some VERY Positive Feedback for Skel1ingt0n I bought Metal Gear Solid HD LE collection. Arrived quickly and in mint condition, still sealed.

Thanks!
Ahem. I have 2 stars sir. List only shows 1.
Smokey and g35twinturbo.
Thx!

notworksafe

Want to buy:
Red Dead Redemption on PS3. Already have all the DLC so I'd prefer the non-GOTY version, but I'll take any version if the price is good. :)

Please PM

Yuripaw

Banned
Want to buy:
Goldeneye Reloaded for Xbox 360. Looking for a gift for someone for xmas, and just looking for a good deal. It's $40 on amazon right now, but still looking for a little cheaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom