• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade 2011 [Redux]

Status
Not open for further replies.

vgachi57

anyone done with their mint CIB copy of super sf4 arcade edition? amazon currently has it new for 19.99 so i'm hoping $15 shipped?

For Sale/Trade

Call of Duty: Blacks Ops PS3 - $25 shipped.
Roxio Game Capture, capture real-time Xbox 360 & PS3 gameplay to your PC - $25 shipped.

Looking for
Skyrim PS3
Stains Row The Third PS3
1 year PSN+ card

The business: All items are in the US and I’ll expect to be shipping within the contiguous US. If this is not the case, please state so in your PM and we can work on shipping costs. That said, all prices include shipping unless it’s crazy shaped or heavy, which will be noted on the item description. I prefer PayPal for transactions. NOT ALL PRICES ARE ROCK SOLID. Offer me something reasonable and we may be able to come to an accommodation. Games are in mint condition unless otherwise noted.
I have NeoGAF Buy/Sale/Trade Plus status.

Playstation 3
Demon’s Souls – Asian version $35 Want to play against the early importers and the crazy Chinese kids? This is where people were playing the game before it came to the states. Works on US PS3s. pic
Eye of Judgement $55+shipping New in Plastic. Hey, you get the game, the mat, the PS Eye, the stand aaaaand the impossible to open plastic packaging! It’s all there!
Street Fight IV $15
Saint’s Row 2 $20
SOCOM: Confrontation $15
The Simpsons Game $20 New and sealed.

X-Box 360
Call of Cuty 4: Modern Warfare $15
Perfect Dark Zero $20 New and sealed.
Skate $20 New and sealed.

Gamecube
Baten Kaitos Sealed. $25 pic
Set of Six – $75 pic
Resident Evil 0
Resident Evil 1
Resident Evil 2
Resident Evil 3 SEALED
Resident Evil 4
Resident Evil: Code Veronica
Code Veronica comes in a non-standard double disc case. Possible Blockbuster in origin. I forget.

X-Box
Marvel vs. Capcom 2 $30
Capcom Vs SNK 2 EO $20

Playstation 2
Growlanser Generations Deluxe $65 All Deluxe edition contents are intact. Box has minor wear at the corners. pic

Nintendo DS
Puyo Pop Fever $15
Planet Puzzle League $20
Animal Crossing: Wild World $15
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time $20
Pokemon Soul Silver w/ Pokewalker $25 - And box if you want it.

Playstation Portable
Monster Hunter Freedom 2 $15
Phantasy Star Portable $15
Darkstalkers Chronicle: The Chaos Tower Sealed. $30
Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology $15
Dungeon Maker $15

Playstation
Kartia: The World of Fate $20 pic
Xenogears $35 Original black label. pic
Grandia $25 pic
Valkyrie Profile $70 pic
Tactics Ogre $70 pic
Persona 2: Eternal Punishment $60 pic

Super Nintendo Entertainment System
Paladin’s Quest $15 Cartridge only. pic
Sky Blazer $15 Cartridge only. pic
Chrono Trigger $95 Everything is mint. I’m looking for the posters (I moved them around). If I can’t find them by sale time, I’ll knock $15 off the price. pic
Seiken Densetsu 2 $30 Otherwise known as Secret of Mana. This is the Japanese version of the game in mint condition with box and manual. pic
Seiken Densetsu 3 $60 The never-release-in-America and fantastic follow up to Secret of Mana. This is a Japanese game in mint condition with box and manual. pic
Ogre Battle $25 Japanese version of the strategy classic. Comes with box and manual all in mint condition. pic

Miscellany
Final Fantasy VI Opera House Statue Figure Cold Cast $350 This is a rare collectible I picked up in Japan back in 2001. The box for it has a couple dings, but the product itself is in perfect condition. This is a really good pick up for any Final Fantasy fan. It’s officially licensed and numbered. I’m not entirely sure how much I want to let this go for, so if you feel like making a count offer, do so. I’m basing this price on any available auctions I could find in the past for it. pic
h01iH.jpg

Final Fantasy VI Locke Chrome Figurine $200 Don’t want your Celes to get lonely? Get an officially licensed Locke chrome figurine to keep her company. Also picked up at the same time, this is a really nice collector’s item. Counter offers are welcome on this item, as well. pic
fkftY.jpg

Miscellaneous Strategy Guides $(Make some offers) Some of these are pretty rare, like the Secret of Mana SECRETS! Almost all of them are in a condition that would be companionable to any collector’s copy of the game itself. Feel free to contact me with questions. Closer pics: pic1 pic2
iI1ZN.jpg

Already sold: Pokemon, Final Fantasy Tactics Advance, Ocarina of Time, Resident Evil 2/3

George Carlin: The Little David Years $100 This is a box set put out in the early 2000’s of George Carlin’s 1971-1977 stand up. It is in collector’s condition and a really nice piece for any Carlin fan. I really wasn’t sure what to price this at. pic1 pic2

PSOne LCD Screen $50 Sony official one. New in box. pic

I also have a new in plastic XBox 360 controller (white) that I'm willing to sell for $40 shipped or trade for any recently released 360 or PS3 game. Give me an offer, maybe we can work something out.

Cruzader

Banned
Selling PS+ PSN 12 month membership. USA codes, unsure if they work with Canada.

Want: Paypal (and not taking less than $30 sorry.)

Was hoping for a nice Cyber Monday sale on an external hard drive for my sister, but not seeing much...anyone have one they'd like to sell? Doesn't have to be solid state or anything crazy, just a nice portable USB drive in nice shape (will be a present). Let me know if you're selling. NeoGAF Gold.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Positive rep for asdad123. He held two PS+ codes for me while I got lost in vidja gaming, so even more awesome for him being patient with me!

orznge

Banned
WTS White MacBook - practically new condition, received very light use

Imgur album of MacBook pics
  • OSX 10.7
  • 2.0 GHz Core2Duo
  • 2GB Ram
  • 110GB HD
  • Power Adapter + Cord

• pristine inside: no discoloration, dirt, marks, scratches at all
  • absolutely no chipping anywhere
  • lid has minor signs of use if you have it at an angle under a bright light

Looking to get maybe 550USD shipped. I'm verified on PayPal and can show feedback from other websites in addition to the few transactions I've done on here.

Want to Buy some older 360 games:

Dead or Alive 4
Mass Effect 1
Soul Calibur IV
BioShock 1
Kameo (bought from LQX)

Non-Platinum Hits versions with case and manual please.

XLant

Neo Member
NO SCHOOL LIKE THE OLD...

*FREE SHIPPING for games!

*Discounts for buying multiple items

*All prices negotiable

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1) SEGA SATURN ACTION REPLAY PLUS/4-IN-1 CART: $10
(allows games from any region to be played on any Saturn; saves and uses GameShark compatible codes; plays games requiring 1-4MB RAM; includes 512k flash memory for backing game saves and codes; comm. port allows for uploading/downloading of files and codes via PC)
(Actual Item)

---------------------------------------------------------------

2) SEGA SATURN BUNDLE: SOLD

3) SEGA CD BUNDLE: SOLD

4) GAMES:

GameCube
Resident Evil 10th Anniversary Collection (Great condition-complete box set!) $25
Sonic Gems Collection (nearly MINT-complete!) $6
Tales of Symphonia (Players' Choice) (nearly MINT-complete!) $9

Game Boy Advance
Golden Sun (w/fold-out; everything but inner cardboard included) $9
Golden Sun: The Lost Age (w/fold-out; everything but inner cardboard included) $9

Xbox 360
Bayonetta SOLD
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you have ANY questions concerning anything listed please don’t hesitate to send a PM.

---Thanks for looking!---

bob page

I got a copy of Metal Gear Solid HD Collection: Limited Edition for one of my friends but he doesn't want it anymore, so off it goes!

It's the PS3 version and is sealed (brand new).

TiQJf.jpg

It goes for around $160 on ebay, so how about $110 shipped?

asdad123

Positive Feedback for:

Vercimber
nicoga3000
Borman
vercity82
Ryuukan
LQX
catabarez

All paid quickly and were a pleasure to deal with.

Rawkus

A bit late (sorry guys), but positive feedback for XLant and JLateralus. Both shipped quickly and the games arrived in the condition described. Thanks again!

Otheradam

WTS:

Xbox 360 60gb console $150 shipped
With all original items (controller, cables, headset, box). It is about 2 years old and working great. System is mint without any blemishes. Controller is used obviously, but the sticks are not loose. This is the newest chipset of the phat model (jasper?). I've always installed games so the drive is rarely used. Will throw in a Halo Reach download code.

LQX

FS: PayPal Gift Please. Gold Trader.

Sony Playstation Network $20 Card - $18

Battlefield 3 Origin Code - $25

Metroid: Other M - $10

Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage - $14

Dark Souls The Official Guide [Hardcover] - $25

Wii Soft Modded with Wii Motion Plus and component cables. Comes Wireless Gamecube controller and memory card. Also includes The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword. $160 ($120 without Zelda)

Positive feedback for asdad123.

Dunan

WTB: For PS3Assassin's Creed Revelations, Deus Ex, and Red Dead Redemption cheaply; I'm outside the US until December 18, so you can hang on to them until I return, as long as I can have them in hand by Dec. 27 or so when I have to once again leave the US for Japan. Anybody who got in on the $40 Wal-Mart deal for ACR and has finished the game and wants to sell it for less than that?

Also, to sell and ship after Dec. 18:

Square Enix Ultimania books ($18 each shipped): FFX Omega, FF8, Vagrant Story, FFXII Battle, FFXII Scenario

Two more @ $10 each shipped: Romancing Saga: Minstrel Song, FFXI Vana'diel Report 2005

And one big-ticket item for SE fans: I was going to eBay it but thought a GAFfer might like having dibs. The Cloud Black PS3 with FF7: Advent Children DVD, FF13 Demo Disc, and FF Type-0 and Versus Trailer Movie DVD

Tiny photo, but I'd be happy to take more:

140.jpg

Someone (not me) unboxing one:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtXkACp2uFQ

It also still has pre-3.55 firmware on, for those of you looking to experiment with jailbreaking. I actually bought it for just that purpose, having updated my main Lightning Edition PS3 past 3.60, but don't really have the time to get into it.

This thing sells for amonuts ranging from the $400s up to $900, and I even saw a used one go for $1200 on eBay.

I'm asking $500 shipped in the US, signature confirmation on my dime and on a scheduld date after around 12/21. Flexible downward (but only to a point). I'd rather sell it in advance on GAF and then carry it to the US in two weeks than put it up on eBay and have to deal with people who "buy it now" without reading my fine print about the shipping date and that sort of thing.

This really is a great-looking PS3. It's out of production; it's hard to find; it has awesome extras... I just don't need to have two PS3s around!

Super Ultra Positive feedback for Nicoga3000! He sold me a sweet white PspGo for a great price and shipped it super fast. He was quick to respond to PM's as well. Unfortunately for me, my wife opened the Psp first and fell in love with it and now wants it. =( So.... also ... WTB another PspGo in good condition, Pst!

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Super Ultra Positive feedback for Nicoga3000! He sold me a sweet white PspGo for a great price and shipped it super fast. He was quick to respond to PM's as well. Unfortunately for me, my wife opened the Psp first and fell in love with it and now wants it. =( So.... also ... WTB another PspGo in good condition, Pst!

Positive feedback for chadderbox77 as well. Very communicative and paid super quick. Enjoy the PSP Go (you know, when your wife isn't stealing it from you).

Alright everyone, I am now taking over the feedback list as the sole editor if/until KoreanBarbecue makes his return. Everyone congratulate him on his new baby!!! ^_^

Now, to get down to business, I have updated the list as of this post and it's time to recognize two more members who will be promoted to NeoGAF Plus.

Welcome to drizzle and XLant! These two have done a wonderful job in the thread and deserve to be recognized for being great traders.

Thanks everyone. It may be a few days between when I update the list, so please wait a couple of days before you start PMing me for missing feedback.

Thank you!

Babalu.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~WTS WTS WTS ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~Everything will be shipped 2nd day air for free!~~~~~~

Xbox 360

Skyrim - Opened, installed, and played for about an hour. Not my type of game. Comes with everything in mint condition including the cloth map and everything else that came with it. $45

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Brand new, sealed. $45

Everything will be shipped 2nd day air for free!

Have a lot of great feedback in this thread, ebay, cag. So please PM me if you are interested, thanks!

Playstation 3 160 GB - 200 dollars shipped
MW3 PS3 - $45
Saints Row The Third PS3 - $40 (online pass used)
Mass Effect 2 PS3 - $15

PM me if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom