• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade 2011 [Redux]

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrDaravon

Positive feedback for lilralphie (sorry, didn't see that you posted earlier)

WTS
-Prices are shipped in continental US; generally will not haggle unless you're buying multiple things.
-Paypal Only!
-NeoGAF Gold Member, 100% feedback on ebay/CAG, etc.
-Not looking to trade for anything right now. except maaaaaybe MS points.

-Final Fantasy 6 Advance (SEALED) - $65 shipped

-Japanese PS2 Official Wild Arms Alter Code F memory card- $15

Johnny

This may be a long shot but I'm looking for a Super CD-ROM2 attachment for my Core Grafx II. I'm willing to pay upwards of $100+shipping for a boxed unit, though a loose one is fine as well so long as it's not discoloured or scratched to hell. Thanks!

I'll make a more detailed post later, but is anyone interested in a used 20GB 360? It's complete with the original box, and it's been repaired once so you probably won't have to worry about a red ring. PM me if you're interested.

haldrogen bomb

Neo Member
I'm selling a King of Games "Hyrule Fantasy: Zelda College" shirt, size medium, color natural, as seen here.

The shirt is basically brand new, worn only once to try it on -- and realize that I ordered the wrong size! It includes the original box, care guide, and two stickers (King of Games and Super Mario Bros. 85).

I'm seeking $30 total, including shipping via USPS Priority Mail in the States. International shipping will require a quote based on your location, so please contact me for more details. Keep in mind that this shirt retails for 4900 yen (~$64) new.

I realize I'm a new poster, so to help assuage any fears, I encourage you to check out my eBay feedback.

I'm neogaf gold, buy with confidence :)

WTS: Pics coming soon

Playstation 3 slim system- 120 gb - $325 shipped

why so much you ask? this PS3 is on version 3.41 firmware and is already jailbroken, for those that don't know, if its jail broken you can back up your PS3 games and other homebrew stuff that i haven't looked into.
its been a god send for backing up my games and of course i have owned the games i back up.

system is in great condition and includes a silver dualshock 3 controller. also includes all the basic stuff- power adapter, av cables, wireless charge cable for the controller and the PS3 break.com usb driver.

also selling: bought the PS3 holiday bundle today so i don't need the following:
all new never been played/used

PS3 dualshock controller- black, includes charge cable- $30 shipped

Little big planet 2- special edition - Sealed $35 shipped

Ratchet and Clank: all 4 one- sealed $35 shipped

WTB

metal gear solid peace walker play arts
-Specifically Chrysalis and The Basilisk

ys seven art book, ys seven cloth map
-came with the limited edition of the game

Megaman D-ARTS, Megaman, zero, armoured megaman

WTS

Vancouver 2010 Winter Olympic/Paralympic book
extremely hard to find due to limited printings. This picture is not mine but is indicative of quality
Looking for approximately 100 Dollars but open to trades for cool gaming memorabilia, specifically from snes, ps1, ps2, ps3, psp properties
4685799424_44e35e798a.jpg

Not 100% sure if i want to sell these or not, but i'd like to gauge interest in the complete .hack ps2 series. All CD's are in immaculate condition. All manuals are in immaculate condition. All anime ovas are included and in immaculate condition. Given that these are all in practically factory condition, it wont be cheap. And of course I would never dream of splitting the set, so i'm either looking for a substantial sum of cash or some cool shit in return

quatreDC.jpg

monami.jpg

NoRéN

Xbox 360 Red Controller
-A button feels tight but works
-scuffs on right side(RB and RT)
-Overall, it works but could use some maintenance. Basically, it's a fixer upper.
-Includes Play and Charge battery and cable.
-$15 shipped?

Gold seller, PM with offers, questions, etc.

I have the following PS3 games available if anyone's interested:

Yakuza 3 (asking $15 shipped)

I'd prefer to keep it in the domestic US if possible unless international GAFers are willing to pay a little more to help with the shipping cost.

PM me if interested as I totally forget I posted in here and will probably miss replies in this thread.

new to NeoGAF, but have feedback on eBay and CAG

Rules:
Just a few guidelines
-If dealing with paypal, payment first before anyone ships - Fees must be paid by sender.
-I ship via USPS First Class with DC, unless it's over 13oz then either Parcel Post or Media Mail, both with DC
-PM with offers, I'm willing to haggle. I try to answer all my PM's as soon as I can
-I know how much my stuff goes for, so please if you're trading, try to trade around the same value. Please don't try to undercut me as it probably won't work and will be a waste of both our times. On the flip side, I will always try to offer trades that are of the same value to all of you.
-Items with an ampersand (&) are pending
-Items with a hash (#) are not currently available on hand (at parent's house)
-Items with an asterisk (*) can be bundled with the guide

HAVES
Prices do not include shipping, will charge actual shipping

PSX
Alundra 2 - Complete, mint
*Breath of Fire III - Complete, mint
Bushido Blade - Complete, great
Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (GH) - Complete, mint
*Chrono Cross - Complete, excellent
#Critical Depth - Disc only, great - free ask for when you buy something!
Einhander - Complete, excellent
Final Fantasy VII (GH) - Complete, discs mint, manual excellent
Final Fantasy Tactics - Complete, excellent
Jojo's Bizzare Adventure - Complete, mint
#Medal of Honor, Disc only, GH, great - free ask for when you buy something!
*Parasite Eve II - Complete, mint
Star Ocean: The Second Story - Complete, mint

PS2
#*.hack // G.U. Vol.1: Rebirth Special Edition - Sealed
DualShock 2 Ocean Blue - Sealed
DualShock 2 Satin Silver - Sealed
Guitar Hero II - Disc only, great - $5
Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life Special Edition - Sealed
ICO - Complete, mint
Metal Gear Solid Essentials - Sealed
Resident Evil 4 Chainsaw Controller - Mint, never used, opened once
Romance of the Three Kingdoms XI - Sealed
Suikoden III - Complete, mint
Tales of the Abyss - Complete, excellent

PS3
Catherine: Love is Over Edition - Sealed
*Dark Souls Collector's Edition - Sealed
*Demon Souls Deluxe Edition - Complete, first print guide with fading/faded cover
DualShock 3 Satin Silver - Sealed
DualShock 3 Jungle Green - Sealed
*Final Fantasy XIII - Sealed
Metal Gear Solid HD Collection Limited Edition - 1x Gamestop "New", 1x Sealed
Prince of Persia HD Trilogy

PSP
#Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - Complete, new
#Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker Limited Edition - Sealed
#Prinny: Am I really the Hero? - Sealed

PSP UMDs
#Ghost in the Shell - Complete, mint
#Hitch - Complete, mint

GENESIS
Rocket Knight Adventures - Complete, mint

SATURN
#Magic Knight Rayearth - Sealed with Hanging Tab

DREAMCAST
Dreamcast System with composite (YRW) connection, power cord, two Sega brand controllers and two third-party rumble packs - Tested, system is in great condition, works
Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation - Complete, mint

NES
None at the moment

SNES
Donkey Kong Country - Cartridge only, mint
Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy Kong's Quest - Cartridge only, great
Mortal Kombat II - Cartridge only, mint
Sparkster - Cartridge only, mint
Super Mario All Stars - Cartridge only, mint
Super Mario World - Cartridge only, mint
Super Street Fighter II Turbo - Cartridge only, mint[/SPOILER]

N64
*Conker's Bad Fur Day - Cartridge only, excellent
Mario Tennis - Cartri;dge only, excellent
Pilotwings 64 -Complete, manual has some creases but everything else is excellent/mint

GAMECUBE
Gameboy Player - Complete, excellent
The Legend of Zelda: Windwaker - Missing manual, excellent
The Legend of Zelda: Windwaker - Complete, manual has some creases, great to excellent
Naruto Clash of Ninja 2 - Complete, mint
Zoids Battle Legends - Complete, mint

WII
25th Anniversary Mario Red Wii - Sealed
25th Anniversary Mario All- Stars Collector's Edition - Sealed
#Epic Mickey Paintbrush Nunchuck - Sealed
#Epic Mickey Wiimote Charger - Sealed
#Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time - Complete, excellent, SE code was used
The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Wiimote Bundle - Sealed
#Metroid Prime Trilogy - Sealed

GB/GBC
The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages - Cartridge only, mint
The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons - Cartridge only, mint
Pokemon Blue - Cartridge only, mint
Pokemon Gold - Cartridge only, mint
Pokemon Trading Card Game - Cartridge only, mint
Pokemon Yellow - Cartridge only, mint

GBA
*Golden Sun - Complete, top flap of box is a little creased, excellent - SOLD
*Golden Sun: The Lost Age - Complete, manual has some tiny creases, excellent - SOLD
#Super Mario Advance 4: Super Mario Brothers 3 - Cart, Box, Manual and Extra Level cards, no other paperwork
#Tactics Ogre: The Knight of Lodis - Sealed, box has a dent

DS
Atelier Annie Premium Box Set - Sealed
Lost in Blue 2 - Complete, mint
*Dragon Quest IV: Chapters of the Chosen - Sealed
*Dragon Quest V: Hand of the Heavenly Bride - Sealed
*Dragon Quest VI: Realms of Revelation - Sealed
*Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies - Sealed[/SPOILER]

X360
48 Hour Xbox Live Gold Trial Code
Catherine: Love is Over Edition - Sealed
Deathsmiles Limited Edition - Sealed
Tales of Vesperia - Excellent
Tales of Vesperia Limited Edition - Sealed

GUIDES
Breath of Fire III - Excellent
Chrono Cross - Great - SOLD
Conker's Bad Fur Day - Great
Dark Souls CE - Sealed
Dragon Age Orgins CE - Sealed
Dragon Quest IV: Chapters of the Chosen - Excellent
Dragon Quest V: Hand of the Heavenly Bride - Excellent
Dragon Quest VI: Realms of Revelation - Excellent
Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies - Excellent
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion GOTY - Excellent++
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim CE - Sealed - SOLD
Final Fantasy PSP - Excellent
Final Fantasy II PSP - Excellent
Final Fantasy XIII LE - Sealed
God of War Collection - Excellent
The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass - Sealed
Phantom Brave - Excellent
The World Ends With You - Great, crease on front cover

MISCELLANEOUS/SWAG
#Blue Dragon Faceplate - Mint
#Dante Figure (Dante's Inferno) - New
Dead or Alive Extreme 2 Kasumi Faceplate - Mint
#Disgaea Custom Soundtrack - New
#Eternal Sonata Faceplates (Polka, Allegretto, Chopin, Twins, Beat) - New
#Final Fantasy XIII Faceplate - Sealed
#Fire Emblem Limited Laser Cell - New
Hero's Saga: Laevatein Tactics Artbook - New
#Infinite Undiscovery Faceplate - Mint
#The Last Remnant Faceplate - Excellent
Mass Effect 2 Terminus Armor and M-490 code
Muramasa Wallscroll - Sealed
Persona 3 Hat - New, never Worn
Pokemon Heart Gold/Soul Silver Figures - New
Scribblenauts Rooster Hat - New, never Worn
Sonic Hat - New, never worn
#Star Ocean Faceplate - Mint

WTS

Not 100% sure if i want to sell these or not, but i'd like to gauge interest in the complete .hack ps2 series. All CD's are in immaculate condition. All manuals are in immaculate condition. All anime ovas are included and in immaculate condition. Given that these are all in practically factory condition, it wont be cheap. And of course I would never dream of splitting the set, so i'm either looking for a substantial sum of cash or some cool shit in return

Can't really tell from the picture, but it looks like your .hack Quarantine has a coffee(or some other brown liquid) stain on the bottom of the spine.

ptown

Shipping to continental US preferred.

PS3
King of Fighters XIII (with bonus soundtrack CD's) $35 shipped
—Still a great fighting game more like the old days, but it seems I DO need a break from fighting games after all... until SF x Tekken...

sk3tch

Selling a Batman: Arkham City Steam voucher...received this with my Samsung SSD and I don't need it. $25 via PayPal gift.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
Lat call for the last day of the sale:

I will trade one valid, pre-ban, official AMD giveaway Dirt 3 key for each of those games on Steam:

Velvet Assassin, Capsized, Zombie Driver, Greed Corp

Each game is costing 2,50 USD. One key for each (in other words, I have 4 Dirt 3 keys).

Just add me on Steam (.M. Rain_1) or PM me here.

Yuripaw

Banned
Looking to sell

Saints Row The Third (Xbox 360 version) - SOLD
Tales of the Abyss (ps2, complete with case/manual) - $20
Tales of Symphonia (gamecube, complete case/manual) - $20

No scratches on any of the discs. Decided to lower price on both tales games, I wasn't really sure what they were worth.

Barrett2

Want to Buy:

- Wii Console (any type is fine)
- Super Mario Galaxy 1 & 2
- Saints Row The 3rd
- Skyrim (either console)

... I have 100% positive buy/sell feedback... PM for details...

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
Hi all!

Title basically says it all! This is the version that includes future access to the "Back to Karkand" Expansion Pack.

MSRP is $59.99; eBay auctions seem to end around the $45 area. I'd like $40/shipped. :)

And just a heads up, I won't be able to ship until late this week. Product is in-hand; but I'm dropping a bunch of other things off later this week and would prefer just a single trip.

I don't have feedback here, but have plenty on on Cheapassgamer, HardForum, and almost a decade of positive feedback on eBay.

First to pay gets it.

-Matt

6414491613_67e4a6a756_z.jpg

EDIT: Sale already pending!! Please still free to shoot me a message, though, in the case things fall through.

-Matt

EDIT 2: Also selling:

Civilization V Steam Key (Windows) - $12 via PayPal (Gift preferred, but not required) EDIT: Was informed of a recent sale, new price is $9.
$95 Gamestop Gift Card - $85 via PayPal Gift

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Biohazard Samurai edge replica. $180 shipped. Extra $20 for a Jill beret replica.
http://i.imgur.com/a0FIT.jpg

FF7 Advent Children Buster Sword Replica. $200 + $20 for shipping. Thing is like 20lbs. Lifesized. About 50" inches and has several pieces.

Pic of it. http://i.imgur.com/JjGX9.jpg

I have a bunch of other stuff. Too many to names. Should look at my 1up page to see what I have that may interest. Years and years of collecting with a bunch of rare items. Trying to be more simple in what I have gaming wise.

Some stuff I still have are guides, wallscrolls, misc merchandise, systems, rare/sealed games, etc. Just ask.

Looking for a Femme Fatale stick.

Positive feedback for SmurfX for buying my arcade stick, being a communicator and paying promptly. Item is shipped. He should get it no later than Weds.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
WTB

Disgaea 4 for PS3. Doesn't matter which version, but I would like it to be complete. PM me with asking.

And if Dunan jumps in here and sees this, your DVD will be there this week. :)

Dear Junior Members and other folks who may be new to this tread...

1. We generally treat this thread as a place to give folks a good deal on great stuff. We do not treat this thread as a place to gouge or charge ridiculous eBay prices. You're free to charge whatever you want, but we're free to never contact you to buy anything.

2. Keep in mind, posting lists without prices will generally get less interest than a list of stuff with prices. Remember that. I'm here to make sure feedback is collected, but also that things go smoothly between everyone. I want you to sell your stuff and I want other folks to get good stuff in the process. So, do yourself a favor and try your best to make that happen.

I've run into a few folks lately that don't seem to get the above ideas. This is just a friendly reminder. We all want this thread to be fun.

Lastly, I'm not going to name names, but a certain person recently quoted me a price for a sealed Tales of Vesperia Limited Edition for Xbox 360. The quoted price = $320, mainly because his wife though the thing was "pretty." I could just go pick one up from eBay for $100 less, but I digress. To that member, don't waste my time with crap like that. Don't waste other members' time with crap like that. While you may not think it, this is a place where folks SERIOUSLY try to sell their wares. If you're going to sell here, do your homework. Everyone will appreciate the effort.

asdad123

I managed to find a target that sold me the Psn plus cards after driving to three different ones.

Since some gaffers might not have a target near them or theirs won't honor the sale, I picked up extras for here.

Interested in selling them for $25 each since people have expressed interest in paying 20 or 30. I just took the middle ground.

I have 8 extra codes. Pm me if interested.

edit: All gone

kodt

Banned
For sale: PRICES LOWERED

3DS Games:

Super Street Fighter IV 3D Edition - SOLD

DS Games:

Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars - $8 shipped

PS2 games:

Yakuza 2 (New Sealed) - $20 shipped
Persona 4 - $10 shipped

Fight Sticks and Accessories:

Xbox360 Fighting Stick EX 2 - $30 shipped
Does not include original box, stick only.

Xbox 360 Street Fighter IV FightStick Tournament Edition - $90 shipped
This is the original TE stick by MadCatz. Original box included, perfect condition.

Nyko Perfect Shot Wii - $5 shipped

Xbox 360 20GB Hard Drive - $15 shipped

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D Official Soundtrack (SEALED) - $20 shipped

Images for all items available on request.

Phoenix's Rage

Neo Member
Back with more stuff. Hopefully I won't have to resort to ebay :(

Anime
- Full Metal Panic Collectible Box w/ DVD 1 and DVD 5, (Sealed, puncture in UPC bar of box of collectible box), Suggested $5
- Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi Collectible Box w/ DVD 1 (Sealed, puncture in UPC bar of collectible box), Suggested $4
- The King of Bandit Jing Collectible Box w/ DVD 1 (Sealed, puncture in UPC bar of collectible box), Suggested $4

Dreamcast
- Skies of Arcadia (Near mint, some scuff marks on jewel case), Suggested $30

DS
- Dragon Quest V (Mint), Suggested $20
- Infinite Space (Near Mint, slight wear), Suggested $40

GBA
- Golden Sun (NEW), Suggested $75

GameCube
- Metroid Prime 2 Echoes (Sealed), Suggested $10

PS1/PS2
- Ace Combat 5 (Sealed), Suggested $2
- Dark Cloud 2 (Sealed, Greatest Hits Edition), Suggested $5
- God of War II (Sealed, 2-discs set), Suggested $2
- Gungrave Overdose (Sealed), Suggested $5
- Splinter Cell (Mint), Suggested $2

PS3
- Soul Calibur IV (Sealed), Suggested $10

Saturn
-Guardian Heroes (Average, scuff marks on jewel case), Suggested $40.

Xbox
- Indigo Prophecy (Mint, Xbox), Suggested $5
- Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow (Mint, Xbox), Suggested $2
- Tom Clancy Rainbow Six 3 (Sealed, Xbox), Suggested $2

Xbox 360
- Project Gotham Racing 4 (Sealed), Suggested $5
- Red Dead Redemption (Sealed), Suggested $18

Misc.
- Valkyria Chronicles Development Artworks Artbook (Sealed, Brand New), Suggested $35.
Check this link for reference: http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview....Y=NEOBK-695708

- OCZ Reaper 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 2000 (PC3 16000), (Mint, Working condition), Suggested $40.
Check this link for reference: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820227571. Note that OCZ no longer manufacturers memory, so this is rare!

WTB
Rayman Origins Artbook

My definition of mint is fairly strict. I usually open the game, and store the case away so that its handle as minimally as possible and to limit any signs of wear. I also handle the discs very carefully to avoid scratches. I'm more than willing to double check and send pictures if necessary.

I'm not looking to make a big profit, if any, on any of the games above, so feel free to send your offers. The above are just suggested price, but I will go lower to help them go, especially if you're looking to buy a lot. PM me to get the discussions going! :)

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR
WTS:

White Wii w/ all accessories+1 wiimote+1chuck+component cables+lan adapter
$100 shipped

PM if interested, paypal only.

<<<<<<<<GAF GOLD

Before I go through the effort of listing them out, is anyone interested in Anime (from Japan like Japanese only no subs) laser discs?

Yeah that's right laser discs, wanna fight about it? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom