• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade 2011 [Redux]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Positive Feedback for rrdein

Transaction helping me make the most of the GOG sale and experience some all-time greats of gaming history.

Ryuukan

NeoGAF Plus
US & PayPal only. PM if interested.

Shipping: I ship Fedex only, no PO Boxes. Prices are as shipped, will provide tracking number as soon as package ships.

3DS:
Harvest Moon: Tale of Two Towns - $20

PS1:
Gatekeepers (JP, has spine card) - $5 (FREE with $40 purchase)

PS2:
Bust a Move Dance Summit 2001 with controller in box (JP) - $20
Final Fantasy XII (Black Label) - $7

Xbox 360
Otomedius Excellent (Sealed) - $20
Resident Evil 5 (Not Platinum Hits) - $7

PaulSancheezzee

Neo Member
WTB

Modern Warfare 3 Hardened Edition Box (360)

If anyone has a box & sleeve lying around that they don't mind parting with, I'd be more than happy to pay a couple bucks + shipping for it.

Thanks!

Selling: SF 4 Arcade stick PS3 with Sanwa buttons and stick. PM me offer.
Still have original box also and original parts.

Selling: PSP 3000 silver ratchet and clank bundle. Mint!

PM me if you want pics or shot me an offer.

Dunan

I've got an old Japanese PS1 and a bunch of games for it; the games are probably worht a lot more than the PS1 itself. But since I never use the PS1, I'm thinking of selling it in the US, where it might presumably have more value than in Japan, where I might get Y1000 for it, tops.

And I have no idea how much it would cost to ship.

Anyone interested at, say, $20 plus shipping?

knee

Looking for:
Battlefield 3 (preferably on PC or PS3)

New, Sealed Black Wii Controller + Flingsmash - $28 Shipped

Sony PSP-1000 Car Charger - $8 shipped

• Official Sony Brand
  • Packaging is beat to hell but...
  • ... it's still sealed!

DS Lite Starter Kit - Black - $11 shipped Info: http://amzn.com/B002NIFZE8

• 12-in-1 accessory kit for Nintendo DS Lite
  • Includes officially licensed car charger/adapter, earbuds, 3 replacement stylus, cleaning cloth, 2 screen protectors and 3 game card cases to store up to 12 total game cards
  • Carrying case has loops to hold 2 replacement stylus and 3 pockets for extra games
  • Officially Licensed by Nintendo. 100% Authentic POWER A Product

Positive Feedback for Aselith and darkeagle1437! Both were prompt with payment and easy to work with. Aces all around.

The business: All items are in the US and I’ll expect to be shipping within the contiguous US. If this is not the case, please state so in your PM and we can work on shipping costs. That said, all prices include shipping unless it’s crazy shaped or heavy, which will be noted on the item description. I prefer PayPal for transactions. NOT ALL PRICES ARE ROCK SOLID. Offer me something reasonable and we may be able to come to an accommodation. Games are in mint condition unless otherwise noted.
I have NeoGAF Buy/Sale/Trade Plus status.

Playstation 3
Demon’s Souls – Asian version $35 Want to play against the early importers and the crazy Chinese kids? This is where people were playing the game before it came to the states. Works on US PS3s. pic
Eye of Judgement $55+shipping New in Plastic. Hey, you get the game, the mat, the PS Eye, the stand aaaaand the impossible to open plastic packaging! It’s all there!
Street Fight IV $15
Saint’s Row 2 $20
SOCOM: Confrontation $15
The Simpsons Game $20 New and sealed.

X-Box 360
Call of Cuty 4: Modern Warfare $15
Perfect Dark Zero $20 New and sealed.
Skate $20 New and sealed.

Gamecube
Baten Kaitos Sealed. $25 pic
Set of Six – $75 pic
Resident Evil 0
Resident Evil 1
Resident Evil 2
Resident Evil 3 SEALED
Resident Evil 4
Resident Evil: Code Veronica
Code Veronica comes in a non-standard double disc case. Possible Blockbuster in origin. I forget.

X-Box
Marvel vs. Capcom 2 $30
Capcom Vs SNK 2 EO $20

Playstation 2
Growlanser Generations Deluxe $65 All Deluxe edition contents are intact. Box has minor wear at the corners. pic

Nintendo DS
Puyo Pop Fever $15
Planet Puzzle League $20
Animal Crossing: Wild World $15
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time $20
Pokemon Soul Silver w/ Pokewalker $25 - And box if you want it.

Playstation Portable
Monster Hunter Freedom 2 $15
Phantasy Star Portable $15
Darkstalkers Chronicle: The Chaos Tower Sealed. $30
Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology $15
Dungeon Maker $15

Playstation
Xenogears $35 Original black label. pic
Grandia $25 pic
Valkyrie Profile $70 pic
Tactics Ogre $70 pic
Persona 2: Eternal Punishment $60 pic

Super Nintendo Entertainment System
Paladin’s Quest $15 Cartridge only. pic
Sky Blazer $15 Cartridge only. pic
Chrono Trigger $95 Everything is mint. I’m looking for the posters (I moved them around). If I can’t find them by sale time, I’ll knock $15 off the price. pic
Seiken Densetsu 2 $30 Otherwise known as Secret of Mana. This is the Japanese version of the game in mint condition with box and manual. pic
Seiken Densetsu 3 $60 The never-release-in-America and fantastic follow up to Secret of Mana. This is a Japanese game in mint condition with box and manual. pic
Ogre Battle $25 Japanese version of the strategy classic. Comes with box and manual all in mint condition. pic

Miscellany
Final Fantasy VI Opera House Statue Figure Cold Cast $350 This is a rare collectible I picked up in Japan back in 2001. The box for it has a couple dings, but the product itself is in perfect condition. This is a really good pick up for any Final Fantasy fan. It’s officially licensed and numbered. I’m not entirely sure how much I want to let this go for, so if you feel like making a count offer, do so. I’m basing this price on any available auctions I could find in the past for it. pic
h01iH.jpg

Final Fantasy VI Locke Chrome Figurine $200 Don’t want your Celes to get lonely? Get an officially licensed Locke chrome figurine to keep her company. Also picked up at the same time, this is a really nice collector’s item. Counter offers are welcome on this item, as well. pic
fkftY.jpg

Miscellaneous Strategy Guides $(Make some offers) Some of these are pretty rare, like the Secret of Mana SECRETS! Almost all of them are in a condition that would be companionable to any collector’s copy of the game itself. Feel free to contact me with questions. Closer pics: pic1 pic2
iI1ZN.jpg

Already sold: Pokemon, Final Fantasy Tactics Advance, Ocarina of Time, Resident Evil 2/3, Tales of Destiny II, Art of Tales of Symphonia

George Carlin: The Little David Years $100 This is a box set put out in the early 2000’s of George Carlin’s 1971-1977 stand up. It is in collector’s condition and a really nice piece for any Carlin fan. I really wasn’t sure what to price this at. pic1 pic2

PSOne LCD Screen $50 Sony official one. New in box. pic

I also have a new in plastic XBox 360 controller (white) that I'm willing to sell for $40 shipped or trade for any recently released 360 or PS3 game. Give me an offer, maybe we can work something out.

Also, as we can all tell, this may not be the best place for selling those super rare Final Fantasy collectibles. Does anyone have a suggestion besides EBay for a place I might find a customer for them?

kinggroin

Banned
Playstation 3 Slim 120GB1 controller
1 HDMI cable
ICO/Shadow of the Colossus HD
Little Big Planet (preinstalled)
Wipeout HD (preinstalled)
Original packaging and accessories

$200 $25 shipping or pickup in Kissimmee/Saint Cloud/Orlando area
Shoot me a PM if interested.

th3dude

Update: Looks like I'm about to get stiffed on the GPU on eBay. Buyer with a bad feedback history is ignoring me and won't pay. As of tomorrow the GPU will be available again. See what happens when you guys don't buy my stuff and I have to sell on eBay? :(

Bunch of things I would like to SELL - Prices include shipping to continental US. Paypal only. Check my feedback!

EVGA GTX 560ti DS Superclocked - Less than a few months old. Pristine condition and box includes EVERYTHING (even the poster) - $200

Silver back for iPhone 4 GSM - $10

3-1 Component video/Optical audio switch with remote - $30

OptiBay HDD caddy for Macbook Pro (Possibly other laptops) - Replace your optical drive with a second hard drive or solid state drive - $10

CyReN

FlingSmash with Wii Remote Plus (2) $28 shipped

uuDWe.jpg

Halo Master Cheif Bobblehead $10 shipped
EMGww.jpg

100% Ebay Feedback
100% CAG Feedback
100% Neogaf Feedback.

Also looking to buy Zelda:Skyward Sword, PM me.

sk3tch

Want to buy:

FlingSmash with Wii Remote Plus (new/sealed)

Will pay $7.99 plus tax plus S&H via PayPal gift or Amazon GC.

Balb

Anyone selling a Madcatz 360 Fightpad? I don't care what the artwork is but I'd prefer it to be in like-new or new condition.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Anyone selling a Madcatz 360 Fightpad? I don't care what the artwork is but I'd prefer it to be in like-new or new condition.
I was looking for the same. Someone referred me to this:

http://www.gamestop.com/xbox-360/accessories/xbox-360-versus-controller-pdp/90035

I doubted, but then I researched, then I went for it, and it is amazing. It got to me 3 business days after I ordered using the super value (free) shipping. It's the black one, not the white one pictured.

The only downside I can think of is that you can't make the d-pad register as one of the sticks like you can on a fightpad. But the d-stick thing it has is amazing and the buttons feel better.

xaosslug

+1 positive feedback for NoRéN. Dood am legend. Game was minty, and came with LE boxage. I hope to trade with again! <3

Darren870

I am currently at my parents house in NY and selling some of my old games.
Shipping not included.
$3.50 to ship a DVD Sized Game in the US.

Xbox 360:
Alice 2 - $18 (Alice Code Used)
Left For Dead - $10
Hitman Blood Money - $12
Assassin's Creed - $10
Battlefield 2 Modern Combat - $10
Thrillville - $15
Raiden Fighters Aces - $12
Lost Planet Collectors Edition - $8
Lost Planet Regular Edition - $6
Skate - $5
Homefront - $12
Fable II - $10
Halo 3 (Sealed) - $12
NHL 07 - $2
Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion - $12
Mass Effect (No Manual) - $7
Lego Star Wars Trilogy II - $10
Lego Indiana Jones - $12
Rainbow Six Vegas - $4
Call of Duty 2 - $6
Crackdown - $4
Unreal Tournament 3 - $5
Blazblue: Calamity Trigger - $8
Bioshock - $8
Burnout Revenge - $8
Battlefield Bad Company - $7
Call of Duty 4 - $8
Need For Speed Carbon (No Manual) - $6
Battlefield Bad Company - $7

Xbox:
Ghost Recon 2 - $2
Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow - $3
Hunter The Reckoning Redeemer - $3

GameCube:
Animal Crossing (No Manual) - $6
Chicken Little - $3
Rocket Power Beach Bandits - $3
Spongebob Squarepants Battle for Bikini Bottom - $6
Harry Potter and The Chamber Secrets - $3
Forgger Adventures - $3
Mario Kart Double Dash - $16
Nick Party Blast - $5

Nintendo DS:
Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire - $10
Ice Age 2: The Meltdown - $10
The Incredibles - $8
Mario Kart DS (Holes in Plastic Case & No Manual) - $8
Need For Speed Underground 2 - $5
Super Mario 64 DS - $15
The Urbz Sims in the City - $3
Call of Duty 4 - $10
Zoo Tycoon DS - $8
Spiderman 2 - $10
Finding Nemo - $17
Marvel Nemesis - $8
New Super Mario Bros - $15
Super Mario 64 DS (Loose) - $6
Guitar Hero On Tour (Loose) - $6

PSP:
Grand Theft Auto Liberty City - $8
The Incredibles (UMD Movie) - $10
Charlie and the Choclate Facotry (UMD Movie) - $7
Madden 06 (No Case) - $Free with Any Purchase

Wii:
Game Party 2 - $7
Elebits - $6
Super Mario Galaxy - $12
Wario Ware Smooth Moves - $15
Super Monkey Ball Banana Blitz - $8

PS2:
Simpsons Hit and Run (No Manual) - $4
MX Unleashed (No Manual) - $2
NBA 2K7 - $Free With Any Purchase
GTA San Andreas - $5
GTA 3 - $1
Spy Hunter Nowhere To Run - $4

GBA:
All Loose:
Super Mario Advance 4 (Super Mario 3) - $9
Donkey Kong Country 2 (JP) - $8
Harvest Moon More Friends of Mineral Town - $9
Spongebob Squarepants Revenge of the Flying Dutchman - $3
TMNT2 Battle Nexus - $3
Kids Next Door (KND) Volume 1 - $2

Controllers
PS1 Controllers - $3 Each (x2)

Systems:
Nintendo DS Lite (No Case/Manual/No Original Pen/Cracked Hinge) - $45
Nintendo DS Silver (No Case/Manual/No Charger/No Pen) - $30

Some Pictures:

DSCN7643.jpg

DSCN7642.jpg

DSCN7639.jpg

DSCN7638.jpg

DSCN7634.jpg

DSCN7630.jpg

DSCN7644.jpg

Milly79

WTS: Halo: CEA.

Used for a few hours, and didn't even beat it. None of the codes included work so you're without the map pack. Would like to realistically get $30 shipped (goes for $34 on Amazon). PM if interested.

US only, as well.

Aselith

I just wanted to verify something before leaving some ebay feedback...Shadow of Rome came with a standard black PS2 case not a non-standard one with a spot for a second disk flap to hinge, right?

Also, does anyone know a place that has good prices on official replacement cases?

jbueno

WTT:

3 X 1 month PlayStation Plus Promo Codes (I got those for my US account, I don´t know for sure if they are region free) for 1 X 800 MS points code (for European accounts).

I just wanted to verify something before leaving some ebay feedback...Shadow of Rome came with a standard black PS2 case not a non-standard one with a spot for a second disk flap to hinge, right?

Also, does anyone know a place that has good prices on official replacement cases?

Yep, came in a standard black, one disc case

Brizzo24

Batman: Arkham City (Xbox 360)
$39 -or- trade for Skyrim

I'm selling my copy of Batman: Arkham City. Obviously it needs no introduction, it's FN Batman! You get everything you see in the pics. I've barely even touched the case, and the disc is flawless. Not one scratch/spec/dust mark. I take care of my stuff. Adult-owned. Xbox 360. I did however redeem Catwoman.

Live in LA, or near zip code 90066? Even better.
PM me if interested.

PICS: http://imgur.com/a/OUuIp

9o1Wf.png

Wads

Banned
If anybody is interested, I have a Archos Home Tablet 8gb (A70HB) model (it didn't come with an SD card so there isn't one).

HCO8t.jpg

I got it refurbished and it works fine. It's got the latest official firmware on it and there are several other unofficial firmwares that can be put on it to make it better. I got an Amazon Fire so don't really need this.

I have successful several transactions on here. PM me if interested.

Dunan

Stuff to sell!

I'm travelling back to the USA this weekend and would love to put some of the game-related stuff that I don't use much in Gaffers' hands!

There are things I'm looking to sell and am offering for cheap, and things that I don't really need to get rid of, but can easily reacquire in Japan, so those are at the cover/market price.

All are in Japanese!

First off, the cheap stuff -- prices include shipping in the USA! $5 each means that, including shipping, they're practically free!

* Tactics Ogre PSX/Saturn Official Guide: $5
* Romancing Saga Minstrel Song Ultimania: $5
* FFXI Vana'diel Report 2005 Ultimania: $5
* Valkyria Chronicles First Guide: $5
* Star Ocean: The Second Story guide: $5

Regular-price (cover price or slightly less) stuff:

* FFXII International Zodiac Job System, Battle, and Scenario Ultimanias: $12 each

* FFXII no Arukikata (Trekking on the World of FFXII): $10 (This is an amazing book if you can read Japanese. They analyze all kinds of weird things, such as, given Vaan's height and leg length, how many kilometers it is from Rabanastre to Archades, and that kind of thing.)

* FFXIII V-Jump Official Guide: $10

* FFXIII World Preview: $8

* FFXIII-2 World Preview: $13

* FF Type-0 V-Jump Official Guide: $12

* Tactics Ogre: Lover's Voice memorial fan book: $36 (that's the cover price)

* Dengeki Playstation #505 -- lots of Type-0 info: $6

* Vagrant Story Japanese game + Ultimania + Official Guidebook: $30 Check out that jewel case:

IMG_0212 by Heian 794, on Flickr

Japanese PS1 games... not really sure how much to charge for them, but these go for between $5 and $10 (Y400-800) in good condition; buy several and make me an offer!

* Xi (dice puzzle game)
* I. Q. Final
* Soukaigi
* Saru Getchu!
* Bomberman World
* Grid Runner
* Kensei King of Boxing
* K-1 Revenge

For these I want $15 each:

* Xenogears
* Tales of Phantasia
* Biohazard: Director's Cut
* Biohazard 2
* Final Fantasy IX

And I've got a Japanese PS1 to run them all on, which you'll love! $10 plus shipping gets it.

Weird stuff that I'm not sure how to price because of their rarity:

* FFVII postcard book; cover price Y1000; excellent condition.

* FFVI preview book; plastic ring-bound with matte screenshots embedded in glossy hard cardstock; it's just weird. I can take photos of it if anyone's interested.

Also, if anyone has any requests, in the next two days I can look for specific books in the shops and carry them back to the US if you'll pay me the exact cost plus shipping. No guarantees, but I've been able to find some cool things for Gaffers in the past, so feel free to ask!

gokieks

Interest check/want to sell:

I've got Star Wars: The Old Republic Collector's Edition ordered from Amazon, and it should be arriving in the next day or two (before the official 12/20 launch). I still intend to play the game, but I'm not sure I can justify spending the price for the CE on it, so I'm pondering selling it considering that it's apparently an actually limited quantity item.

I'm asking $200 for it, which seems to be fairly reasonable considering what they're going for on ebay/Amazon. Shipping cost will be extra, and if you want it faster, you can pay for faster shipping.

Dave Long

Banned
Pix available if needed.

PS2
Steambot Chronicles (New, Sealed) $20
Yakuza (New, Sealed) $20
Shining Force Neo (New, Sealed) $25

Gamecube
Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean (New, Sealed) TRU Soundtrack included. $30

PSP-1001 system with everything below $150.

Included games....
Metal Gear Ac!d 2 (complete with unopened 3D glasses)
Jeanne D'Arc (complete)
Wipeout Pure (disc, no book)
Ultimate Ghosts n Goblins (complete)
Final Fantasy Tactics War of the Lions (complete)
Virtua Tennis World Tour (complete)
Exit (complete)
Patapon (complete)
THUG 2 Remix (disc only)
Hot Shots Golf Open Tee (disc only)
Pro Evolution Soccer 2009 (complete)
Mega Man Powered Up (complete)

UMD Movies...
Trigun Vol. 1
The Longest Yard
The Book of Cool
Spider-Man 2

Also! Because I spent a lot of years reviewing games, I have review golds of NFL Street 2, MVP Baseball and NBA Street. These are obviously kinda rare, but mostly just curiousities now. You can see them in the front of the pic. They're UMDs with tape labeled discs inside.

The Value Pack soft case is included as well as an Intec silver hardcase. Three memory sticks of 32MB, 256MB and 512MB are there, as well as the adapter for smaller micro memory sticks. The original headphones in excellent condition are there as well. It's a complete startup package. Firmware is 6.31. Original Box and docs, too.

Shipping included. Paypal please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom