• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade 2011 [Redux]

Status
Not open for further replies.

theskat

Banned
I am in desperate need for a Xbox 360 wireless controller for PC. These things are near impossible to find anywhere, and amazon wont ship one to Puerto Rico (fuckers!) :(

PM or quote with any reasonable offers.

I am in desperate need for a Xbox 360 wireless controller for PC. These things are near impossible to find anywhere, and amazon wont ship one to Puerto Rico (fuckers!) :(

PM or quote with any reasonable offers.

You mean the wIreless receiver? Because you can use any wireless 360 controller as long as you have the receiver.

theskat

Banned
You mean the wIreless receiver? Because you can use any wireless 360 controller as long as you have the receiver.

I know. But since finding an original receiver is even more of a pain in the ass (most on ebay are 3rd party ones), I figured I would try my luck with the whole controller + receiver thingie.

CyReN

I know. But since finding an original receiver is even more of a pain in the ass (most on ebay are 3rd party ones), I figured I would try my luck with the whole controller + receiver thingie.

I have one and I don't need it, no 3rd party stuff either. PM me.

RmK7B.jpg

CatPee

Have the Blu-Rays of Mad Men Seasons 1-4 for sale. $48 $43 shipped takes them all home.

Bump. Also have the following FS:

Inglourious Basterds+The Matrix Blurays - $12
Guitar Hero 5 + Rock Band 2 (PS3) - $13
Battlefield: Bad Company + Battlefield: Bad Company 2 (PS3) - $17
RAGE (PS3, Anarchy+Sewer codes unused) - $16 shipped

All prices are shipped and everything is in very good/excellent condition and complete. If you want to buy something separately, let me know.

WTS

ps2 slim silver, excellent condition!
comes with controller, cable and everything!
(with bundle it with few ps2 games for free.)
$65 shipped!

wii
2 controllers
again, comes with everything
homebrew channel installed
pm me about games on my 1tb external hdd
$200 shipped

diffusionx

Gold Member
+1 to dustytruly. Item arrived as described and communication was excellent. It took a bit long to get here but I blame Canada for that. And Santa.

DCX

DCX
Looking to buy Xbox Live 1 year membership code. Need it by tonight :/ I'd take a three month card also.

DCX

I'm looking to trade for the Asian/Chinese, Korean or EU version of Demon's Souls.

I have the following PS3 games to trade:

Dark Souls: The Official Guide [Hardcover]
Portal 2
Mortal Kombat
Gran Turismo 5
Dead Space 2
Shadows of The Damned
Castlevania Lord of Shadows
Burnout paradise
Dungeon Siege 3
Assassins Creed Brotherhood
Vanquish
Microsoft LifeCam HD 5000 (Unopened)
Microsoft LifeCam VX 3000 (Unopened)

Added a couple more things.

Have a brand new, unopened Wii, plus an additional unopened Wii Remote Plus (with Wii Play Motion). It's the new black Wii with NSMB, Mario Galaxy OST and no GC compatibility. Asking for $175+shipping.

So my mom gave me her old Logitech Harmony remote for the 360. It's is decent shape and works. It has a few scratches and some dust under the screen but works and what not.

Any offers?

I have no idea what to ask for it. $50?

IrishNinja

Selling:

Xenoblade Chronicles (PAL, works on softmodded Wii like you didnt know that) - Mint condition, includes case & manual, $40 shipped.
<<HYPER-PLATINUM SELLER RIGHT HERE, DONT LISTEN TO KOREANBBQ'S

Buying:

Shinobi & Sonic Generations 3DS - any chance at less than $15!
Mario All-Stars LE - $25 shipped if possible!
also, Sonic Colors and Sin & Punishment 2 for cheap - hit me up!

Looking to trade (or sell, whatever)

I have:

Fallout: New Vegas
Resistance: Fall of Man
NHL 2k8
GTA IV
GT5 Prolouge
Katamari Forever

I want:
SNES Controller
Mario Kart SNES
Donkey Kong games
Yoshi's Island
Any great SNES games, etc (excet Mario All-Stars and Super Mario World)

btf1980

I'm selling a BDI Deploy Max 9644 Component Rack/Shelf. I purchased this BDI Deploy Max 9644 several years ago from Stereo Exchange in NYC, and it has never left the spot where it is now. It's cherry colored, with tempered glass. In excellent condition. Also included are BDI cable ties. Price was $750 new. I am asking $400. Pick up only. I'm on Staten Island, NYC. Cash only please.

Dimensions are 19H x 49W x 19.5D.

Empty
003-51.jpg

Full loaded
5006410025_d05e49a22f_b.jpg

5007019114_e855f1d620_b.jpg

Cable ties
005-37.jpg

004-35.jpg

Selling:

Xenoblade Chronicles (PAL, works on softmodded Wii like you didnt know that) - Mint condition, includes case & manual, $40 shipped.
<<HYPER-PLATINUM SELLER RIGHT HERE, DONT LISTEN TO KOREANBBQ'S

Buying:

Shinobi & Sonic Generations 3DS - any chance at less than $15!
Mario All-Stars LE - $25 shipped if possible!
also, Sonic Colors and Sin & Punishment 2 for cheap - hit me up!
I see my thread had an effect on you as well. I want those games too but I better not until I beat what I have or I'll be backlogged to eternity.

I'm still selling a Playstation Move Navigation Controller for $23 shipped, brand new in box!

XLant

Neo Member
Positive Feedback for: battousai11

Paid without delay; thanks man.

--------------------------------------------
For Sale:

MAGIC VGA BOX (used/rare) (everything included in original box)

"Play your game consoles on your PC monitor- no computer or TV required!"

asking price: $16 (I pay for shipping)

ncSPN.jpg

hNuM5.jpg

2aoWW.jpg

0tp6U.jpg

I was using this converter extensively for playing on my PC monitor up until 3-4 months ago when I began selling my game collection. I've played many systems with this without issues, from Saturn and Genesis to Wii, Game Cube, Dreamcast and 360.

Works with all A/V and S-video cable connections, adjustable screen resolution, switch between console and computer signals and many other features. Tiny and lightweight, it's a great device that's hard to find and if I wasn't parting with my games I would be keeping it.

PM if interested and I can share additional product information upon request; thanks for looking!

-Robert (NeoGAF Plus)

LQX

Paypal Gift or Amazon payments (Everything is like new or new)

PS3 -
Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage - $16
Atelier Rorona: The Alchemists Of Arland $25
Motorstorm Apocalypse $20
Uncharted 3 $35

XBox 360 -
Halo Reach 250GB Console. Practically brand new with all accessories but only includes 1 controller and no Halo Reach game - $200 plus shipping
12-Month XBox Gold Code - $38
Catwoman DLC code - $5
Castlevania: Symphony of the Night XBLA/PSN code $4(or trade for another XBLA/PSN or Steam game)
Death Smiles $13

Wii -
Like new Wii Console Softmodded 4.2 with Bootmii protection. Includes all acessores, Wii Motion-Plus add-on, component cables and wireless Wavebird Gamecube controller with Game Cube memory card. $90 plus shipping.

PC -
80GB Intel G1 SSD $75(will trade for a big 7200RPM HDD)
MW3 (No Russian, US Steam key) $35
Shogun 2 (Steam Key) $6

Gift Codes -
Gamestop $25 - $20

IMG_1093-1.jpg

IMG_1027.jpg

IMG_1015.jpg
g

Yuripaw

Banned
I have kind of a weird request. I'm looking for someone who already has Amazon Prime. I'm willing to pay in paypal gift if someone can order me a book off of amazon with their free 2 day shipping. PM me for details if someone is interested in working out a deal with me on this.

Sixfortyfive

He who pursues two rabbits gets two rabbits.
Had to pick up a replacement 360, and thus have a few pack-in items that I have no use for and am looking to sell. (USA region)

Fable III ($15) - Shrinkwrapped retail version. Free shipping to continental US.
Halo Reach ($20) - Download code. Will PM the code as soon as payment is received.

Payment accepted via Paypal.

WTB
Does anyone have a Gamecube Gameboy player disc they don't use anymore? I have the player but no disc. Manual would be spiffy too but not needed.

I'd also be interested to hear from anyone looking to offload US Neo Geo AES games.

I'm NeoGAF Gold.

alf717

Putting out another request for damaged / semi working controllers.

Looking for PS3, 360 or anything else you may have. As always please provide a pic of the item or a good description of what the issue is with the controller and we'll go from there.

Still looking, LMK.

Please PM me if interested. Images are available upon request. All items include shipping in the price. Continental U.S. buyers only!

GAF Feedback said:
ROBOKITTYZILLA [++++++]

Selling:

Astro MixAmp Pro
Price: $100
Condition: Mint
Quantity: 2
Note: This is the wired unit and not the wireless unit which is called the Mixamp 5.8. Includes all original packaging, cables, and documentation. Discount if you buy the MixAmp & A40.

Astro A40 Headset
Price: $150
Condition: Like New
Color: White
Note: Includes all original packaging, cables, and documentation. This is the 2011 edition and includes a very nice Astro Gaming headset case. Discount if you buy the MixAmp & A40.

Astro Mixamp Pro + Astro A40 Headset
Price: $200
Condition: Like New to Mint
Note: Includes all original packaging, cables, and documentation. Units can be purchased individually as listed above.

Apple Magic Mouse
Price: $50
Note: Used once for about 10 minutes to try it out. Comes complete with all packaging.

Wireless Xbox 360 Controller
Price: $30
Color: Black
Condition: Like New
Note: This is the one with the grey d-pad and grey highlight where the headset connector is. The newer models are completely black. I can throw in an official Microsoft wireless PC receiver for $5 extra.

Wireless Bluetooth PS3 DS3 Controller
Price: $30
Note: I can throw in a MotionInJoy compatible bluetooth adapter for using this on your PC for $5 extra.

Sony DSC-W300, 13.6 Megapixel, Cyber-shot Digital Camera
Price: $115
Condition: Very Good to Like New
Note: This is closer to like new than very good condition. There are some minor scratches on the case and that is about it. All original packaging and documentation is included. I will include a Swiss Gear protective case for $5 extra.

kodt

Banned
I have The Sherlock Holmes Collection as a Steam Gift available for trade. Let me know your offers.

For Sale:

Logitech Driving Force Pro (PS2/PS3/PC) $75 shipped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom