• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade 2011 [Redux]

Status
Not open for further replies.

kylej

Banned
Have a spare Xbox 360 250gig hard drive (grey harddrive -- not the ones built for the slim) + transfer cable. Like new. Not a generic Chinese eBay harddrive, an official Microsoft one bought in store.

$70 shipped takes it.

Birbo

Have a spare Xbox 360 250gig hard drive (grey harddrive -- not the ones built for the slim) + transfer cable. Like new. Not a generic Chinese eBay harddrive, an official Microsoft one bought in store.

$70 shipped takes it.

Hmmm....you wouldn't be looking for any trades, would you?

Fantastical

Death Prophet
I'm selling Saints Row: The Third (PS3) for $30 shipped. It has the online code and you can still redeem it for a free copy of Saints Row 2.

It's in great condition as well.

Cheska

Selling

Eternal Sonata Faceplate set: Allegretto, March/Salsa, Polka, Beat, Fredrick: $25 shipped for the set

Beautiful Katamari SEALED: $60 shipped

PS3
Bioshock 2 Limited Edition SEALED: $45 shipped
Fallout 3 Special Edition SEALED: $60 shipped
Resident Evil 5 Limited Edition SEALED: $60 shipped
Trinity Universe SEALED: $60 shipped

PSP

Tactics Ogre UK Premium Edition sealed + Tactics Ogre US strategy guide + Tactics Ogre Tarot Cards: $50 shipped

Z.H.P Unlosing Ranger vs. Darkdeath Evilman sealed: $20 shipped

PM me if interested! And sorry guys, but US shipping only. I'm not familiar with shipping out of the country and dealing with customs.

TheBez

For sale! Gift Cards!

Target Gift Card worth $50 on sale for $44

California Pizza Kitchen Gift Card worth $50 on sale for $43

iTunes Gift Card worth $15 on sale for $12

or buy all 3 for $94

Selling:

silver psp-3000 ratchet and clank bundle mint. with original box. Also throw in a hard case in 4 gb pro duo. Would like near $100 shipped. Feel free to shoot me an offer

PS3 SF 4 fight stick with Sanwa parts. have original box and all original parts. Please send me an offer.

knee

Flingsmash + Wii Remote Plus bundle - $30 Shipped

Polaroid DVG-720 Handheld Camcorder - $60 shipped
The plastic got beat up near the top, but it's still new and sealed.
http://amzn.com/B003E47FUC

Forza Motorsport 4 - New, Sealed - $42 shipped
(will trade for Battlefield with unused codes)

I'm looking for the Asian/Chinese, Korean or EU version of Demon's Souls.

I have the following to trade:

Dark Souls: The Official Guide [Hardcover]
Portal 2
Dead Space 2
Shadows of The Damned
Castlevania Lord of Shadows
Burnout paradise
Dungeon Siege 3
Assassins Creed Brotherhood
Vanquish
Microsoft LifeCam HD 5000 (Unopened)
Microsoft LifeCam VX 3000 (Unopened)

Bump. :)

Selling/Trading:

•Final Fantasy Origins (FF1 & 2) NEW & SEALED ORIGINAL BLACK LABEL (PS1)

•Final Fantasy IX, mint condition ORIGINAL BLACK LABEL (PS1)

•Final Fantasy Tactics, mint condition ORIGINAL BLACK LABEL (PS1)

•Prototype (Xbox 360)
•Dragon Age: Origins (Xbox 360)
•Forza Motorsport 3
•Metal Gear Solid 4
(All of these games are used but in mint condition)

•Collector's Edition Final Fantasy XIII Complete Official Guide (numbered, limited edition, hardcover)
(Still sealed and never opened)

•Fallout: New Vegas Collector's Edition Guidebook with folded locations and collectible map (hardcover)
(Opened, mint condition)

•Alan Wake Official Survival Bundle: Full Strategy Guide and Hardcover Art Book
(Still sealed and never opened)

Looking to Buy:

*Must be in mint condition!*

•Crisis 2 (Xbox 360)

•Catherine (Xbox 360)

•Dead Island

•Rayman Origins

•Call of Duty MW3 Hardened edition

•Gears of War 3 standard edition case with no game ( only want case!)

Also a decent priced 4000 Microsoft points card.

Do not want PAL/JP versions. I accept Paypal and have 100% positive feedback from GAF!

MrMephistoX

Selling my PS3 Super SFIV TE stick for $150. I'm planning to dual mod another stick I have so my loss is your gain. I added in a few colored buttons but will include the originals for you as well. The only defect is that one of the screws on the face of the stick came loose so I super glued it on. Will upload or email actual photos on request when I get home from work today. Would also be willing to trade for a Wii console in good shape w a decent game if used

81NCLOhh4lL._AA1500_.jpg

goldenpp72

Never tried to trade/sell on Gaf before, but I have a lot of experience with online transactions in general. I have multiple copies of kirby's epic yarn (brand new to boot) that I was thinking of putting on craigs list, but maybe some people here would like them? I have a few odd ball items too..

Selling

Kirby's Epic Yarn (25 dollars shipped with delivery confirmation to the US, I have multiple copies)
Baten Kaitos Origins (gamecube, also brand new, 25 dollars shipped with delivery confirmation to the US, only one copy)
Metal Slug Anthology Wii (brand new, 25 dollars shipped with delivery confirmation to the US)

I have some used stuff in various condition as well, xenosaga 1-3 on ps2, oni, mark of the kri and some xbox 1 games as well that I could try to part with once I found a fair price point. I am also a collector of both current gen and old console titles that are in mint shape with box/manual/game, so if anyone has items like this listed below I would consider them as well.

Want to buy/trade (black label so no plat/greatest/etc hits, must be in mint shape with all original contents).

Metal gear solid collection 360
Ultimate marvel vs capcom 3 for 360
Goldeneye Reloaded (360)

(Obviously i'd appreciate knowing if they had any kind of online activation codes or some crap too, heh.)

I'd list old vintage stuff from the snes/ps1/etc era that i'd like to have but I doubt most people would want to trade current gen for old generation stuff. If so though, i'm looking to gather some of the obvious old school gems for older systems too (marios, megamans, etc).

Sorry if the post is a bit rough, I read the topic but I actually have quite a bit i'd like to have but also a good deal to rid myself of too. I assume paypal is a preferred payment method?

Pics coming later:

Motorstorm Apocalypse- mint- $22 shipped
CIMG6104-1.jpg

Super Mario 3D Land - mint -$29 shipped, club Nintendo code used
*would love to trade straight up for Mario Kart 7 though*

CIMG6105-1.jpg

Dead Space 2 collectors edition- PC edition- sealed- $25 shipped
CIMG6107-1.jpg

Sonic Generations - xbox 360- sealed- $35 shipped
CIMG6106-1.jpg

WANT TO BUY:
GAMECUBE (NTSC) + Games (Metroid Prime & Metroid Prime 2)
Also looking for the Gamecube component cable

May want to specify that you're looking for a Gamecube with the digital-out then (later models took it out, I think?). Also may want to specify colour as you're far more likely to see a purple or black unit.

May want to specify that you're looking for a Gamecube with the digital-out then (later models took it out, I think?). Also may want to specify colour as you're far more likely to see a purple or black unit.

That and I'd add that Component cables may cost you as much as the system or more.

alf717

Putting out another request for damaged / semi working controllers.

Looking for PS3, 360 or anything else you may have. As always please provide a pic of the item or a good description of what the issue is with the controller and we'll go from there.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Boxed copies (VERY lightly used):

Ascension
- $25 shipped
Castle Ravenloft - $36 shipped

Repost of stuff below (for cheap I hope)!

Bunch of random games + the movie Avatar DVD (not Blu-Ray). All of this shit for $30 shipped.

Includes
FFXIV
PSU for 360
Mega Man Anniversary Collection XBOX
Too Human 360
IIDX 6th PS2
Titan Quest Gold
PSU
PSU:AotI
LoL discs (the only good thing is the poster, which is still poo)
Avater DVD (unopened because it was free with an iTunes card purchase)
Aion discs
Fable: TLC
Myst 10th Anniversary Ed
Sims 2: Nightlife
Serious Sam 2
Fate (I can't tell which expansion...the first?)
Bioshock
TQ regular
Condemned: Criminal Origins
GH3 (lol)
RE4
Pop'n 8th
2x BMUS

I know it's nothing great, but I don't want to just throw these out. I figure $30 shipped is fair since IIDX 6th is worth at least $25-30, and Pop'n 8th is worth that much, too. I'm just too lazy to try and sell those individually at this point.

Here's a bunch of Music Tech and Computer Music mags with the sample DVDs, and some random sample DVD that came with one of these mags (not sure which). Call it a bonus? Looking to get ~$30 shipped.

6434731685_32c19f1cf5_z.jpg

And this is my repost of IIDX buttons and cards that came with DD. Cardinal Gate CD is gone. $20 shipped

Feel free to shoot me an offer on any of this stuff. I'm trying to just get rid of these things, but I feel bad throwing them out.

CyReN

Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 3 - Like New $40 shipped
WWIdU.jpg

Mass Effect 2 - Good Condition $15 shipped
cugGV.jpg

I ship all my items with a tracking code via USPS. PM me for any questions, offers etc.

100% Feedback on Gaf, CAG, and Ebay.

Just got this from the Steam achievement hunt. I don't have much time to play so I would rather somebody that wants and has time to play get it, and hopefully get something out of it :)

I would like to get cash or games. I don't know what the current going rate is, anyone have any ideas?
pjh898

XaqCW.png

Aselith

Just got this from the Steam achievement hunt. I don't have much time to play so I would rather somebody that wants and has time to play get it, and hopefully get something out of it :)

I would like to get cash or games. I don't know what the current going rate is, anyone have any ideas?
pjh898

XaqCW.png

I'll give you Psychonauts or Left 4 Dead 2 or Dwarfs for it.

IrishNinja

alright, so - i'm thinking about getting a Zelda DS bundle, is anyone on here selling one (club nintendo points preferred if possible!)? if not, id like to get it from best buy but they're sold out onlnie, gonna look around locally too.

if i do, gonna hit up friskykillface @ Mario Land 3D as well.

Birbo

WANT TO BUY:

GAMECUBE (NTSC) + Games (Metroid Prime & Metroid Prime 2)

images

Also looking for the Gamecube component cable

Hmm, I have a Gamecube, official component cable & Metroid Prime (but not 2) I might be willing to part with. What's a fair price for this?

Aselith

Looking to ~buy~ a few items

I'll list them along with my hopes for price. Feel free to PM me if you have a different hope and we'll rap. I'd like them to be at least in very good conditioIn (don't need to be mint but please don't sell me the one you've been sitting drinks on for a few year now, minimal scratching) and complete:

PS2
Colosseum: Road to Freedom - 20
Any of the PS2 Armored Core games - 5

DS
SMT: Devil Survivor - 20
Infinite Space - 15

PS3
White Knight Chronicles - 10
Armored Core 4 PS3 - 10 or would trade for the 360 version that I have if anyone is interested

Wii
Little Kings Story - 10

PC
No One Lives Forever 1 and 2 (these can be any form of the game, jewel case edition whatever as long as it is the full game - 10 a piece

windfish

since the euro buy/sell thread is pretty dead, maybe some fellow us gaffer who imported a pal Nintendo game may be able to help me! I'am in NEED for:

PAL Nintendo VIP Star Codes
i just need 100 more to get me a sweet SNES WII Controller but i don't have the
money to buy a new game anytime soon. (wife is watching me :( )
so it would be awesome if anyone could spare a code or two for free/cheap, no matter if gba/gc/nds or whatever =) PM Pleaase

since the euro buy/sell thread is pretty dead, maybe some fellow us gaffer who imported a pal Nintendo game may be able to help me! I'am in NEED for:

PAL Nintendo VIP Star Codes
i just need 100 more to get me a sweet SNES WII Controller but i don't have the
money to buy a new game anytime soon. (wife is watching me :( )
so it would be awesome if anyone could spare a code or two for free/cheap, no matter if gba/gc/nds or whatever =) PM Pleaase

I have a Mario Kart Wii one if you're interested.

Hanmik

want to sell: YLOD ps3 60 gb with ps2 b/c. Eu version

I have 2 ylod ps3 that I want to sell. Its the good old fat version that play ps2 games.
Pm me if you are interested. I live in the faroe islands.

Johnny

Prices based on eBay "Buy It Now" pricing for the cheapest comparable copy, minus $3 for shipping. Another 25% is then subtracted, and the remaining total rounded off to the nearest dollar. I'm shipping from Canada and accept PayPal, though I'm open to trades. Thanks!

(360) Dead Space $10
(360) Mass Effect $21
(360) Mass Effect 2 $12
(DC) Blue Stinger $6
(DC) Dead or Alive 2 $7
(DC) Dino Crisis $10
(DC) NBA 2K $1
(DC) Ready 2 Rumble Boxing $2
(GC) Super Smash Bros. Melee $11
(GEN) Adventure of Batman & Robin, The $3
(GEN) Disney's Aladdin $4
(GEN) Greatest Heavyweights $2
(GEN) NBA Jam T.E. $4
(GEN) Street Fighter II': Special Champion Edition $2
(N64) Legend of Zelda, The: Majora's Mask $21
(N64) Rayman 2 $9
(NES) Double Dragon $4
(NES) Duck Hunt $2
(NES) Galaga $5
(NES) Gradius $4
(NES) Gyruss $2
(NES) Jackal $3
(NES) Life Force $5
(NES) Rush'n Attack $2
(NES) Super Mario Bros. $4
(PC) Escape From Monkey Island $11
(PC) Return to Zork $3
(PCE) Dragon Spirit (JAP) $8
(PS1) Final Fantasy VII $35
(PS1) Final Fantasy VIII $10
(PS1) Grand Theft Auto $2
(PS1) Oddworld: Abe's Exoddus $7
(PS2) Castlevania: Lament of Innocence $6
(PS2) Final Fantasy X $8
(PS2) Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories $4
(PS2) Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas $5
(PS2) Metal Gear Solid 2 $2
(PS2) Resident Evil 4 $7
(PS2) Street Fighter Alpha Anthology $7
(PS2) Street Fighter Anniversary Collection $11
(PS3) Grand Theft Auto IV $11
(PSP) Daxter $5
(PSP) LocoRoco 2 $6
(PSP) Parappa the Rapper $5
(PSP) Patapon 2 $5
(SAT) Lunar: Silver Star Story (JAP) $7
(SAT) NiGHTS into Dreams $18
(SNES) Clayfighter $2
(SNES) Final Fantasy II $22
(SNES) Final Fantasy Mystic Quest $6
(SNES) Gradius III $5
(SNES) Hyper Zone $15
(SNES) Mortal Kombat $5
(SNES) Mortal Kombat II $6
(SNES) Prince of Persia (x2) $7
(SNES) Shaq Fu (x2) $4
(SNES) Sim City (x2) $3/$5
(SNES) Star Fox $5
(SNES) Super Empire Strikes Back $4
(SNES) Super Mario All-Stars $11
(SNES) Super Mario World $7
(SNES) Super R-Type $3
(SNES) Super Star Wars $3
(SNES) UN Squadron $8
(XBOX) Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath $12
(XBOX) RalliSport Challenge $3

(360) HDD enclosure for original model $4
(360) Xbox 360 Arcade System (Jasper) (please contact)
(DS) Replacement DS cases $1
(GBA) GBA Glacier System $19
(PCE) Core Grafx II System (please contact)

Looking for PORTAL 2 preferrably on XBOX 360 but will also consider the PS3 version. Hoping to get it for $15 shipped and I'll also throw in a DLC code for the MAGIC The GATHERING game plus a code for the first expansion. Send me a private message if interested, THANKS

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR
Leaving Positive Feedback for g35twinturbo. Sold me his Roku XS and it arrived in a couple days and as good as new. :D

Positive feedback for devilchicken

paid super fast, his urge to play Angry birds out weighed any hesitation with payment :D

OH I forgot to tell you I left a 4gb micro SH card plugged into the Roku for extra storage so keep it :)

mernst23

Have:
Resident Evil Code Veronica (Gamecube)
Red Dead Redemption (Xbox)

Looking to Buy:
Zelda: Phantom Hourglass (Complete only)

Yuripaw

Banned
WTS:
Nintendo Wii system (softmodded) White system, with 1 black wii motion plus remote, and white nunchuk. Comes with stand, sensor bar, third party component cables, and power cord. I also have a 250gb hdd I'm willing to include with it. Asking $100 OBO

Still works great, been my personal system but unfortunately need to come up with money.

Pictures upon request.

Edit:
Also selling an official Sega Dreamcast fight/arcade stick. Not sure what exactly this is worth. Asking $25 shipped. Seems to be going for a lot more on ebay.
100MEDIA_IMAG0315.jpg

Interested in: Paypal gift, amazon credit, gamestop gift cards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom