• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

etae

Want to buy

Ipad 2nd or more preferably 3rd gen.

Looking for something in new/like new condition with a cover/case.

I'm Neogaf Plus

Last time posting this before I just buy an Ipad mini(X-mas gift headaches)

kennah

Anyone interested in 4 gigs of Corsair DDR2 Ram?

Still looking for a cheap Sata HD and a LGA775 CPU.

PM if interested.

I'll have a Q6600 up for sale as soon as I upgrade, but not sure how soon that's going to be :(+

EDIT: WTB - mobo and cpu better than a Q6600

kn1ves24

Still up for sale.

I'm looking to sale my 13" Macbook Pro. I am the single owner of it, purchased it back in Sept 2010. I used this very lightly, everything works flawlessly and the battery holds a charge just like the first day I got it. My main reason for getting rid of it is I just have no use for it. It comes with the original box and documentation.

Quick Specs:
13 inch screen
4GB 1066MHz DDR3 RAM
Core 2 Duo Processor @ 2.4GHz
250GB HDD
8x SuperDrive
Nvidia GeForce 320M graphics card
Originally came with OSX Snow Leopard but OSX Lion is installed. (I have OSX Lion burnt to a DVD)

I'm looking for around $725 shipped to anywhere in the US. If you are interested PM me, I'm flexible on the price so make me an offer and we can work something out maybe.

Here are a few pictures.

WP_20121112_001.jpg

WP_20121112_002.jpg

WP_20121112_004.jpg

WP_20121112_008.jpg

WP_20121112_009.jpg

NeoGAF Plus, yo. Plus I'm an awesome CAG seller with 253 positive feedback. All items are mint/complete unless otherwise noted.

WTS:

Need For Speed: Most Wanted (360, online pass used) - $25
Avengers 4-Disc Blu-ray Combo Pack - $20
PlayStation All Stars Battle Royale Full Game Download (Vita) - $15
Mafia II Collector's Edition (360, sealed) - $23
Alpha Protocol (360, sealed) - $6
RAGE: Anarchy Edition (360, sealed) - $7
Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition (Steam Gift) - $10

All prices are shipped within the US only. PayPal only.

WTB:

Ragnarok Odyssey (Vita)

SiDCrAzY

WTS:
Brand new in box
Ear Force X12 Gaming Headset and Amplified Stereo Sound
by Turtle Beach

(sorry for the bad pic)

These are the same as the ones shown here on Amazon.

I'm thinking 45 dollars shipped.

WTB:
Persona 4 Golden - 28 bucks
Virtues Last Reward(Vita) - 25 bucks
Nintendo DS/DS lite/DSi/DSiXL - doesn't have to be perfect, at least playable condition, with stylus and ac adapter. MAKE ME AN OFFER! :)

Have:

-Final Fantasy XIII (PS3)
-Splinter Cell: Double Agent (360)
-Splinter Cell: Conviction (360)
-Enslaved (360)
-Singularity (360)

Want to trade all these for:

-Hitman: Absolution (preferably PS3 version)

or

-Assassin's Creed 3 (360)

I have a black 3DS (not XL) in mint condition, with the original box, manuals, etc and a few games. Taken good care of it.

W/ the following games/items:

-Super Mario 3D Land
-Resident Evil: Revelations
-Pokemon Black 2
-Pokemon Heartgold (don't have a case)
-Kid Icarus: Uprising (with stand)
-Ghost Recon: Shadow Wars
-Carrying pouch
-Case to store the 3DS and games

Looking for $200 for everything OBO.

Risible

Negative feedback for noclevername620

Never received my package(been months since our transaction) and stopped responding to me a few weeks ago.

Pretty lame as I've been nothing but super cool and patient with all of the delays and bullshit.

Still hoping he feels bad and responds to me and gives me my money back.

Pretty sure that once KoreanBBQ or whoever does the feedback list notifies a mod about Negative feedback like this, the end result is usually a perma-ban for the user.

Darren870

FS: PS3 System, 360, Xbox, GC, DS, GBA, PS2, PSP, GC Kiosk + more

I am currently at my parents house in NY and selling some of my old games.
Shipping not included.

$3.50 to ship a DVD Sized Game in the US. Will not ship outside of the US. Sorry!

I aim to ship out all games ASAP, no matter what I will keep you updated on shipping times.

Feel free to make offers!

Thanks for looking!

Xbox 360:

Lost Planet Collectors Edition - $6
Lost Planet Regular Edition - $4 (gamestop stickers)
Fable II - $6 (light surface scratches)
Fable II - $7
Perfect Dark (Collectors Editon) - $5
Deadly Premonition - $20
Batman Arkam Asslyum - $8 (gamestop stickers/ripped spine insert)
Splatterhouse - $8
Bulletstorm - $9
Enslaved - $ 9
Mass Effect - $15
Rage - Anarcy Edition - $10 (Cracked Disc Holder)

DSCN7978.jpg

Xbox:

Take all below for $8 shipped!

Ghost Recon 2 - $2
Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow - $2
Hunter The Reckoning Redeemer - $2
Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow - $2

Nintendo DS:

Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire - $8
The Incredibles - $7
Zoo Tycoon DS -$6
Spiderman 2 - $8
Finding Nemo - $10

PSP:
Charlie and the Choclate Facotry (UMD Movie) - $4

PS2:
Spy Hunter Nowhere To Run - $3

DSCN7980.jpg

GameCube:

Take all below for $25 shipped!

Animal Crossing (No Manual) - $5
Chicken Little - $3
Rocket Power Beach Bandits - $3
Harry Potter and The Chamber Secrets - $3
Forgger Adventures - $3
Nick Party Blast - $5

Wii:
Super Marion Galaxy - $10

DSCN7979.jpg

Kokonoe

Banned
Only use Paypal and ship to US only.

Selling Limited Edition Zelda Ocarina of Time 3DS System and comes with a free Hori 3DS Wheel. The 3DS is in good condition, it also has clear plastic covers on nearly every single part of it except the top screen. (the bottom screen has a plastic cover)

I've had the fullbody cover on it ever since I purchased it so it should be pretty clean if you remove it. (It's on the the outsides and the sides) Also, you may notice those gray things at the top, I put those on there so the 3DS is unable to scratch the screen. You can simply peel it off if you like, they aren't permanent.

200$ for 3DS with

System
Wheel
Charger
Stylus

8$ Shipping

Pics below.

System

Screens
Wheel

th3dude

If anyone is having buyer's remorse over buying a black Verizon iPhone 5 and wants to unload it, please PM me.

Looking to see if I can get one cheaper than I can from Verizon. Their current price off contract is $650 for 16GB.

Thanks.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
WTB Uplay code for FC3 on PC, $25 - saw some earlier but I'm unsure if they're still available, and multiple people asked - PM me if you've got one you want to offload and are willing to go to $25. If you PM and don't get a response back, it's because someone else got to me first (assuming people want to sell at $25) - will purchase via Paypal, and promptly.

EDIT: I will be more than happy to let you know if someone got to me first. Noren hit me in the kidneys.

NoRéN

WTB Uplay code for FC3 on PC, $25 - saw some earlier but I'm unsure if they're still available, and multiple people asked - PM me if you've got one you want to offload and are willing to go to $25. If you PM and don't get a response back, it's because someone else got to me first (assuming people want to sell at $25) - will purchase via Paypal, and promptly.

The fuck! Because it's that difficult to reply with, "Thank you but I already got one"?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
NoRéN;45168968 said:
The fuck! Because it's that difficult to reply with, "Thank you but I already got one"?

It's not that crazy! If you get like 20 PMs, man, that's a mess! I'll do it if you want NoRen! :( Makin me feel massive guilt. Damn!

n64coder

WTB: Hetalia books/stuff

If you have any books/stuff related to Hetalia, let me know what you have and what you're looking for in terms of $. My daughter is very interested in this series and I'm looking to buy some Christmas presents if possible.

NoRéN

It's not that crazy! If you get like 20 PMs, man, that's a mess! I'll do it if you want NoRen! :( Makin me feel massive guilt. Damn!

That makes sense.

Well, if I remember correctly some people a few pages back had the uplay codes for sale you you should get some offers.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
NoRéN;45169840 said:
That makes sense.

Well, if I remember correctly some people a few pages back had the uplay codes for sale you you should get some offers.

You're right though, least I can do is let people know. You got through to me, and changed the error of my ways :) now ill shut up so people can get their business done!

gatisimo

Don't worry Sunflower. I got your back.

I'll gladly take Sunflower's sloppy seconds. If you can sell FC3 for $25 and he already purchased through someone else, allow me to sweep you off your feet. If you don't get a reply back, it's because I have been killed or otherwise incapacitated. Send help.

NoRéN;45173069 said:
Did you file a paypal claim or was it too late for that?

I didn't even try and it's too late now, unless there is a loophole I'm missing.

I do have his full name, address, phone number, where he works, XBL account name, paypal account name and email.

So hopefully he does respond back soon and does the right thing because I can be an asshole lol.

WTB:
PS2 - Persona 3 Limited Edition (or box & contents)
PS3 - Metal Gear Solid 4 Limited Edition (or box & contents)
PS3 - SoulCalibur IV Premium Edition (or tin & contents)
PSP - Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker Limited Edition (or box & contents)

WTS:
*Located in Canada but will ship worldwide (PM zip/postal code for shipping pricing)
*All games are complete unless otherwise noted
*Minimum purchases of $10 outside of Canada
*Buyer covers paypal fees
*Lots of positive feedback received, so buy with confidence!

XBOX - $3 - Doom 3
XBOX - $3 - Doom 3: Resurrection of Evil
XBOX - $3 - Half-life 2
PS1 - $8 - Spyro The Dragon
PS1 - $8 - Spyro: Year of the Dragon
PS2 - $3 - Devil May Cry 2
PS2 - $3 - Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life Special Edition
PS2 - $2 - Hot Shots Tennis
PS2 - $5 - Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance
PS2 - $5 - Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistance
PS2 - $5 - Star Ocean: Till the end of Time (Missing slip cover)
PS3 - $20 - Metal Gear Solid HD Collection
GBA - $2 - Crash Bandicoot n-Tranced (Cart & Manual)
GBA - $2 - Spyro: Season of Ice (Cart & Manual)

Guiberu

People of the US - Please read

I'm in the UK and after a Samsung Captivate Slide.

Any fellow gaffers got one they'd like to shift?

goldenpp72

Want to Sell

1600 Microsoft points (20 dollar value): $15.00 (Multiple on hand, will send Via PM) I can also work out shipping arrangements if you'd like these as a gift or something, let me know.

MSpoints.jpg

Flingsmash (Brand new, still sealed): $7.00 Shipped (I have a few copies of it, came bundled with the remote)

Fling.jpg

Paypal gift payment or Amazon payments accepted. If you want to use normal Paypal please foot the cost. Thanks for looking :)

Want to Buy

Looking for all of these complete and in great to mint shape. I have Amazon payments, Paypal, and could also give you a 360 points in trade for any of the following, just PM me if you have any of the following and are looking to offload them at the price below. Obviously if you have multiple of them you can save on shipping (which is included in the hopeful prices below). Please note if any of these seem too low, it's because my interest in them is as such, but I assume most of these are worth similar or will be in the future, so I figured I'd throw it out there just in case. I tried not to throw in newer stuff like DOA5 and Darksiders 2 knowing they will go for too high, but it's hard to gauge. Thanks!

Wii

Gunblade NY ($10.00)
Mario party 8 ($15.00)

Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition ($10.00)
Marvel vs Capcom 3 (original) ($10.00)

Ps3

Twisted Metal ($10.00)

AwRy108

WTS:

Games that came with the PS3 Super Slim 250GB Black Friday bundle:

61JGQN6YvOL.jpg

• InFamous 1 (sealed): $10 shipped
  • InFamous 2 + Festival of Blood + all DLC (sealed): $15 shipped
  • Uncharted 1 (sealed): $10 shipped
  • Uncharted 2 GotY Edition (sealed): $15 shipped

...OR all of the above for $40 shipped.

Also for sale:
  • Gran Turismo 5 XL (PS3, sealed): $15 shipped
  • Devil May Cry 3 (PS2, original Black label, like new) - $6 shipped
  • BlazBlue Calamity Trigger Portable (PSP, like new) - $6 shipped
  • The King of Fighters 4-disc "The King of Soundtracks" (CD audio, discs are mint, slight wear on folio) - $8 shipped
  • PS Move Charging Station (PS3, light wear) - $15 shipped

I accept PayPal or Amazon payment, buyer covers transaction fees (if applicable). CANADIANS: please add $4 to the price of the item to cover international shipping.

Reasonable offers welcome. I'm NeoGAF Gold.

PM ME IF YOU WANT TO DO BUSINESS.

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
Postive feedback for gondwana

Sold me a copy of NSMB 2, shipped relatively fast and the package smelled... quite good :p

Pangya

I have an extra Wii U Deluxe for sale $350 shipped. My friend works retail and I got one with his employee discount. This would essentially save you $20 something or so in tax (depending on the state) if you bought it retail.

Also have a used but great condition black Wifi PS Vita with 4GB memory card and soft carrying case for sale. It currently has the Persona 4 Golden skin/screen protector applied on it. Asking $160 for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom