• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
|Paypal gift Only|Includes shipping|Codes are PM'd|NeoGAF Plus Seller

-Battlefield 3 Premium Membership (PSN)- $20

-Call of Duty Elite XL shirt/L fitted hat-$25 Never worn

-Gears of War 1 Xbox Live full game card. It comes with a two day xbox live pass too. $5

-Dreamcast System with Games. I need to find the box that has two controllers and a UMD, I wont bother if I have no interest. Comes with all games included in photo$125 PLUS shipping and signature confirmation

-Fire Emblem artbook $10

-Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time $40
-Pokemon Black & White SOLD

-(Not pictured) Luigis Mansion Dark Moon sealed $38

-Vanquish Game and Guide $25

-PS2 Games: (Buy multiples, get a discount)
Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance $15
Baldur's Gate 2 $35
Devil May Cry $8
Devil May Cry 3 $10
Fatal Frame SOLD
Final Fantasy X $10
Final Fantasy XII CE $20
God Hand $15
Jet Lee Rise To Honor $8
Killer 7 $15
Mega Man X Collection $17 (Not pictured)
Metal Gear Solid Collection $20
Odin Sphere $15
Viewtiful Joe $8
Zone of the Enders The 2nd Runner SOLD

All are complete games, ask for more details photos via PM.

- Disney Epic Mickey CE Guide $15

yZSuPXL.jpeg

eCkzpsl.jpeg

HeOc3uY.jpeg
LXmaUgI.jpeg
gdnWsMK.jpeg
XKLNe7v.jpeg
1PaGRPY.jpeg
kq2vW63.jpeg
4174a9V.jpeg
ypzuO83.jpeg
HLwVGpw.jpeg

bigace33

Positive feedback for Dunderhassan. He responded super fast and delivered the game in literally seconds. His reputation is well deserved and I will definitely buy from him again.

dc89

I want to sell my 32GB 3G 3rd Gen iPad. I'm gonna pop it on eBay in a few hours but thought I'd offer it here first.

It has the original box and it's in fantastic condition, sadly it doesn't come with the charger. But I'll throw in the blue leather Smart Cover!

i7gEDbz.jpg

ii9cOMT.jpg

DJGMw9y.jpg

xpdc3OP.jpg

I'm looking for around £370-380 for it.
Only shipping in the UK.
PM for details.

Positive Feedback for Kuro Madoushi, S+ Grade buyer, couldn't ask for a better and more friendly buyer.
Another Positive Feedback goes out to Whooter for being the best with his patience, the deal was dragged out on for a day but he was a real gentleman, thanks!

Petrie

Banned
Still have a decent number of 1200 MS Point codes (US region) available. Looking for $9 paypal gift each, willing to negotiate for multiples! PM me.

Ecto311

For Sale:

iPhone 4s 16gb locked to at&t- $150 shipped
PM if interested please

**AS IS**
When I plug this into iTunes I get an error 1611 - not having the time to fix it for what google turns up I would like to get this phone to someone who can get the software to play nice.

This was my dads phone. He got a new one and gave it to me. I asked him to restore it on his computer and that is where the error started. Had a bumper on it the entire time and he said he had no problems with this phone. I figure if someone can get the error off they are getting a great deal on the phone. Both the back and front are in good shape but the metal band around it has scuffs from the case he had on it.

Lots of feedback on here and if someone grabs it today I can ship it out tomorrow. Comes with the white USB charge cable and the phone only - no headphones or box.

I prefer amazon payments but also take a paypal gift.

PayPal gifts ONLY. Trades also considered. I am NeoGAF Plus, buy with confidence!

Have (Steam keys):

nep0cNO.jpg

LA Noire: The Complete Edition - $5

XcKlLh9.png

Brink Complete Pack - $5

AiojtTz.png

Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine - $5

7Q4ijTi.png

Darksiders - $4

engfFGU.png

Red Faction Armageddon - $4

Want (Steam gifts/keys):

FEZ
Don't Starve
Kentucky Route Zero
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
Dust: An Elysian Tail
Papo & Yo
Reus

Humble Bundle for Android #1 (BTA full link)
Humble Bundle for Android #3 (BTA full link)

casmith07

WTS - new in box limited edition blue Fire Emblem Awakening 3DS with the game pre-installed.

$400 shipped OBO (price is not necessarily firm), Paypal Gift only, confirm details via PM.

Celegus

WTS

Kid Icarus: Uprising [3DS] - $20 (comes with outer box and AR cards, but not stand)
Golden Sun Dark Dawn [DS] - $10 (practically new, never played but CN code is used)

Selling: Multiple 1200 Microsoft Points codes.

Want: $11 through PayPal.

I've successfully dealt with Gav47 if you want to know I'm legitimate.

NeOak

Since I upgraded my motherboard, CPU, and soon my GPU, I have posted the items up on ebay. Take a look if you're interested. I combined the core i7-920 and Asus Rampage II Extreme together, and the GTX 570 is seperate.

link

link

Took all pics with my iPad 2, that's why they are grainy lol.

Sorry buddy. This is not allowed. Per OP:

Buy/Sell/Trade 2013

Basic Ground Rules

2. No off-site sales or auctions

The Buy/Sell/Trade thread is meant for the community on this forum to buy/sell/trade within the community. It is not a thread for people to promote off-site sales or auctions. If you choose to sell or auction your stuff on a public site elsewhere, that's your decision. Do not spam those things back into this thread. There's a specific function for the thread and linking to your auctions is not that function.

Goody

Selling/Trading: Metal Gear Solid, new and factory sealed, but there's a small crack in the back.

What do I want for it? I have no idea. I have zero eBay rep, have little interest in going through the hassle of getting every penny I could for it. I'd rather get stuff for it. Here are some games I'm looking for. PM me an offer. We can work something out. Oh, PayPal gifts work too.

Looking for:
PS2:
Dark Cloud 2
Fatal Frame
Fatal Frame II
Fatal Frame III
Haunting Ground
Shadow Hearts
Shadow Hearts: Covenant
And the Xenosaga games

DS:
Infinite Space
Black Sigil: Blade of the Exiled

Trade: Origin Keys

Mirrors Edge
Bulletstorm
Mercenaries 2: World In Flames
The Saboteur

Want: Steam

The Orange Box
Metro: Last Light
Call of Duty: Black Ops 2
Fallout: New Vegas
Bioshock Infinite
Batman Arkham City

I'll trade all the games for one of the ones I want, but also PM in case you have want a game individually and have something I didn't list.

Axis

WTS: Infinite Space(game only)

WTB: Final Fantasy Tactics Advance, Pokemon DS games, other gba/DS stuff

Also gonna offer a proxy to someone here. My target has 1 copy of RE: Revelations for 3ds on clearance for around 6 bucks. Willing to pick it up for someone at cost+shipping if that's allowed in this thread.

WTS Various Games
*Payment Via Paypal
*Items Are Shipping From Canada
*Canada/US Only - Sorry International Folk
*Combined Shipping Available - PM Postal/Zip Code For Quote
*NeoGAF Plus Seller, Buy With Confidence!

PS3
Metal Gear Solid 4 Limited Edition, 6/10 Condition, Limited Edition Contents Complete, No Game Manual - $25 Shipped

PS2
Final Fantasy X, Black Label Complete - $9 Shipped
Final Fantasy X-2, Black Label Complete - $9 Shipped
Kingdom Hearts, Black Label Complete (Foil Cover) - $13 Shipped
Kingdom Hearts RE: Chain of Memories, Black Label Complete - $13 Shipped

PSP
Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker, Black Label Complete - $11 Shipped
Metal Slug Anthology, Complete - $11 Shipped

WTB Video Game Figures
*Looking to pick up some video game figures from various series'
*Original packaging not required, but complete figures & statues only please
*Looking for only female characters right now
*Shoot me a PM if you have anything you'd like to get rid of

Frostburn

Prices lowered, all prices are shipped using PayPal or Amazon as the payment method.

WTS

eVGA Nvidia GTX 570 SuperClocked - SOLD

Xbox 360 Slim 250GB - $165 shipped (Comes with Original Box, HDMI cable, Wireless controller, system)

Playstation 3 Matte Black Slim 320GB (Not the latest slim glossy version) - $180 shipped (Comes with Original Box, HDMI cable, Wireless controller, system)

Games I have available: ('d like to sell these as long as the system sells)

PS3

360 *MOST 360 games sold, I'll update the spreadsheet ASAP.*

View the complete text list of games and prices here

If I sell the PS3 system I'd be fine selling the complete collection of games at a steep discount.

All PS3 Games - $225 shipped

Everything is adult owned in a smoke free / pet free environment and in perfect condition. I'm trying to gather up some extra money for an engagement ring and just haven't had time to play games much lately.

If the pricing looks off please PM me

Thanks for looking guys!

I want to part with my Tri-Star Adapter for the Super Nintendo. Is that ok to sell on here? I assume it is since they are sold on Ebay all the time. Just want to make sure though.

Anyone interested in buying a Black Ops 2 Care Package for the PS3? DLC was redeemed but everything else is included. I can send pics upon request.

Looking for around $110-115 + shipping although I can be flexible on the price, send me a pm if interested. It is pretty big and probably weighs at least 10lbs, so shipping might be a bit pricey.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
First off, positive feedback to the following buyers: Balb, Mega Spooky, earvcunanan, Soka, and dgco86. Additional positive feedback to Axis as a trader and Colin. as a seller.

Crap for Sale. Prices are negotiable. Discount if you buy multiple things. I'll accept Paypal for payments, or I'd be willing to trade for games on my want lists.

Not listed below, because I'm not 100% sure if I want to sell it, is one of the Pink Mondo Drive Soundtrack LPs. It was opened to see if it was Pink, but hasn't been played. If someone is interested PM me and we can try to figure something out.

Saturn
- Galactic Attack (US, missing manual but has front page). $20/shipped
- Street Fighter Collection (US, complete. Disc 2 has cracks on the inner center plastic ring on the CD, PM for more details) $40/shipped
I would consider trades of any of the above, my complete US copy Guardian Heroes, and my disc & case only copy of Albert Odyssey towards games on my Saturn want list linked above. In the right deal I'd consider trading my complete US copy of Burning Rangers. PM me if you want to try to work out a trade.

DS
- Knights in the Nightmare (DS, complete with outer box & soundtrack). $30/shipped

PSX
- Brave Fencer Musashi (Complete, VG condition). $25/shipped
- Metal Gear Solid (Original Black Label release I purchased on launch day). $20/shipped
- SaGa Frontier II (Complete, good condition). $20/shipped

Etc.
- Robotron 2084 Xbox Live Arcade code (This is from an old Live pack. It says it's expired, but the code should still work.) $10, code will be PM'd.
- Uno Xbox Live Arcade code (This is from an old Live pack. It says it's expired, but the code should still work.) $4, code will be PM'd.
- Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light Steam Code (Would prefer to trade for another game, but will sell for Paypal). $4, code will be PM'd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom