• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

TP

WANT TO SELL:

Silent Hill 2 Greatest Hits - $12.50 shipped
Case and manual in good condition
Only a few hairline scratches on disc

kYjoSOf.jpg

Paypal preferred, gift payment or cover the transaction fee yourself

illHgJ6.png

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
Anyone got Proteus for sale from the latest Humble Bundle? It's the only game from it that I'm really interested in.

xaosslug

more positive feedback for nextgeneration! Bought another game from him on the cheap and it arrived quickly and brand new. Very awesome! <3

All physical media are in mint/complete condition unless otherwise noted. All prices include shipping (to the US only). PayPal payments only.

For sale or trade:

Duke Nukem Forever Complete Pack (Steam) - $5
Prince of Persia '08 2-Disc Limited Edition (Xbox 360) - $8
Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition (Steam Gift) - $10
Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 (PS3) - $15
Soul Sacrifice (online pass used) - $28
Sword of the Stranger (Blu-ray) - $25

Want:

Mass Effect 3 Digital Deluxe Edition (Origin)
Darks Souls: Prepare to Die Edition (Steam)
Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch (PS3)
Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood (Blu-ray set)

IrishNinja

looking to slowly build back my Nintendo 64 library, looking for cheap deals on the following loose carts:

Super Mario 64
OoT/Majora's Mask (gold carts)
Mario Kart 64
Sin & Punishment
Goldeneye
Starfox 64
Smash Bros
Paper Mario
Shadow of the Empire
Wave Race 64
to a lesser extent stuff like WCW vs Nitro, Castlevania 64, Duke Nukem 64, Mystical Ninja Goemon, Diddy Racing, mebbe DK 64 etc
also: memory pack, expansion pack, rumble pack, game shark...pack

kinda have a baseline price from ebay & such, just looking to see if anyone's offering lower or wants to bundle some of em for a good price - PM me if so!

Have:

King Kong (360) ---> Play the game through on easy = 1000G
Terminator Salvation (360) ---> Play the game through on hard (which is easy) = 1000G
Velvet Assassin (360)

(All games are PAL format and I keep my games in very good condition and of course the manuals are in the case)

Gears of War (XBLA Download code)

I live in Norway, with fairly steep shipping prices, so I will only send to Europe. Let's say £3 for shipping per game. Give me an offer on the games! :)

MrDaravon

-GAF Gold member, 100% feedback on CAG/ebay etc. If it's a trade the person with the lower feedback ships first.
-Paypal only! I can probably set up Amazon Payments if you prefer that way however.
-Prices are shipped in the 48 states only! Will ship elsewhere but let me know first so we can work that out.
-I can only guarantee shipping out on Saturdays but I can generally get stuff shipped other days if you really need it.

Selling:
evXsXe2.jpg

Patlabor 2 the Movie - This is Animation artbook - $12 shipped media mail Japanese artbook from Patlabor 2. In mint condition and still in the plastic sleeve/bag, has been opened however.

Modern Warfare 2 - Stimulus Map Pack DLC code for Xbox 360 - $4 Code sheet that came with later runs of the game, I already had the DLC. Will PM you the code.

VqJ2q96.jpg

Final Fantasy VIII (black label) w/both US and UK (Piggyback) guides - $27 shipped
Guides have a tiny bit of wear on the outside but are clean and intact, and as an aside the UK guide (done by Piggyback, who still does good stuff) is WAAAAY better than the US guide, which is actually why we had it. The discs are in good shape and near mint, just a tiny bit of use. Not willing to split up the game and guides.

AwRy108

SUPER POSITIVE FEEDBACK for televator: sold me Wild Arms 1, 2, and 3; everything arrived quickly and in perfect condition. Great communication, great deal, and great seller.

Still looking for World of Tanks Nvidia Codes:

I'm looking to buy a World of Tanks CODE. Nvidia's been giving away $25 & $50 redeemable codes with new graphics cards.

If you've recently bought a GPU and have a code, and don't play tanks, I'll buy it off you if the price is right.

Paypal.

PM me.

Prelithe

NeoGAF Plus Seller!
hLbfA4M.png

WTS for Paypal:

Brink Complete Pack Steam Key: $4
Red Faction Armageddon Steam Key: $3

WTB for Paypal:

Alpha Protocol: $3ish

Cheddahz

Banned
WTS:

I got these games a couple of months ago, but I recently got a Vita, so I doubt I'll ever go back to my PSP to play these again (not bad games, I really like Persona 3 and I like the Ys series, but I can't go back to playing a PSP). I can sell Ys Seven for $14 shipped and Persona 3 Portable for $16 shipped or I can sell both for $25 shipped

I'm also selling these items (sorry for no pictures)

Sonic Adventure (original copy and complete; has a Gamestop sticker on the back) - $12 shipped

Final Fantasy XIII-2 Official Guide: Collector's Edition (like new, only used once or twice) - $20 shipped

If you want to try to barter the price with me, we can work something out (maybe)

WANT TO BUY:

Starfox 64 3D for Nintendo 3DS

I'm looking for it complete (with or without club nintendo code) for approx $20 if anyone's selling. Please PM if you have it, thanks.
K-Mart is selling it for $19.99. You can check your nearest stores here or have it shipped to a store for $0.99.

Having said that, is anyone selling a copy of Fire Emblem for the 3DS?

Boss Man

Just grabbed a Wii for cheap on eBay and looking to get a couple of games. Everything I have is like new and original edition unless noted otherwise. All manuals, maps, case, etc are there. Will provide pictures if needed.

Have:
PS3: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
PS3: Battlefield 3 (MP code used)
PS3: Uncharted: Drake's Fortune (Greatest Hits)
PS3: Red Dead Redemption

Want:
Wii: Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Wii: NSMBWii
Wii: Mario Kart Wii
Wii: Donkey Kong Country Returns
Wii: Wii Sports
Wii: Wii Sports Resort

Bii

K-Mart is selling it for $19.99. You can check your nearest stores here or have it shipped to a store for $0.99.

Having said that, is anyone selling a copy of Fire Emblem for the 3DS?

Fire Emblem: Awakening is $29.99 on Amazon.com and is eligible for free shipping if you want to go that route.

Edit: I have four 1200 Microsoft points code that I got from the microsoftstore thing, I'd be willing to sell them for $8 each (code will be PM'd) paid by Paypal gift or $8.54.

dxhc99

First timer so go easy on me.

To Sale: Torchlight code on Steam

PM me an offer because I'm not really sure what its worth at this point just want to be rid of it.

Selling:

Xenoblade Chronicles NA version (Wii) - In great condition. Has box and manual. Lightly used, played maybe 4 or 5 times. Asking $100.

Ogre Battle 64 - cartridge only. Label is in great condition with no wear. Asking $50, obo.

I'll post pictures when I get home from work this evening.

I'm also looking to sell an N64. Has two controllers, with the ram expansion slot and a memory card. I have a ton of games (that I will list later) also available with it.

Edit: Shoot me a PM if interested in anything.

Petrie

Banned
I'd be interested in a good condition PSP if anyone is unloading, I went ahead and tried to put mine in a new casing and mucked up the directional, now it always goes to the upper-left. Feels bad.

Don't care what model, the 1000 is fine with me, I'm not picky. Don't even need a battery or changer or anything.

In the meantime I'll be searching for a deal on a "GO". Wonder if Gamestot still has any of the $50 ones they had awhile back.

Pengew

WTS:
---------------------------
Checking if anyone is interested before sliding these on ebay. Paypal gift or paypal charges included.

Cosmo Black 3DS: -- $145 Shipped
In great condition. No visible screen wear on top screen. The white spots in the pic are little bits of dust. The outer case does have some minor scratches but nothing major. Manual and AR cards in the box. Everything else in great condition

Kid Icarus: Uprising: Stand and box included as well as included ar cards

Kingdom Hearts: CN Code used

Hori 3DS case

--------------------------------------------------------------

Club Nintendo Super Star Tote Bag -- $25 Shipped
Has never been used. Has been in storage for some time.

8882096641_75286d0a48_o.png

8882718104_0179fd218c_o.jpg

8882717688_01d591a44c_o.jpg

8882862952_1450defc73_o.jpg

bl4ck_b4rt

Neo Member
Might be a stretch but would anyone be willing to trade me some kind of Wii-U package (console, games, accessories etc) for my Earthbound, Chrono Trigger and Secret of Mana carts?

Click for big.

Earthbound's condition I'd rate as fair. The top of its label has tears (see pic) and the back label has a circular hole about the size of a yellow pencil eraser head. The back label says Made in Mexico so it checks out as authentic in that aspect (can provide pics if desired). This cart is for a player's collection; not for a pristine collector. Poor Earthbound! I swear I didn't cause this damage.

Chrono & Mana I'd rate as good/very good. Small ding on the top edge of the Mana label & slight yellowing on the top of Chrono's label (see pics).

They all play fine & save fine.

I could flat out sell these on craigslist ebay etc but to be honest I'd rather know they're going to be enjoyed by someone interested in playing games who can appreciate them. I have kids and the Wii-U looks like it'd be a blast playing with them.

Let me know if anyone has any questions, etc...thanks for looking!

edit: Wanted to say that I can meet up with anyone interested located in the Vermont/Burlington area.

Positive feedback for xaosslug and NoRéN - my copy of Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate and my 3ds arrived as described today. good price on both of them and it was easy to communicate with them as well.

NoRéN

Positive feedback for xaosslug and NoRéN - my copy of Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate and my 3ds arrived as described today. good price on both of them and it was easy to communicate with them as well.
Positive feedback for PeterVenkman

Excellent communication, paid fast, and more importantly did not waste my time. Hope to deal with more people like this.

Going to run this by GAF first. Selling a lot of my console stuff.

Never sold on here, but you can check my eBay account (kitkatjam23), which I havent used forever, but I did have quite a few transactions, 100% rating.

All this was single owner, smoke-free home, disc are perfect, and everything is complete (case, manual, etc.):

Games:
- Atelier Ronona: The Alchemist of Arland - $27
- Atelier Totori: The Adventurer of Arland (unopened) - $35
- Mugen Souls (unopened, limited edition) - $70
- Ar tonelico Qoga: Knell of Ar Ciel (unopened, the edition with the OST and artbook) - $65
- Hyperdimension Neptunia 1 (unopened) - $45
- Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 (unopened) -$50
- Warriors: Legends of Troy - $17
- Tales of Graces f - $27
- Trinity Universe - $35
- God of War: Ascension - $28
- Demon's Souls (import copy, plays great) - $12
- Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 - $13
- Splinter Cell Trilogy (unopened) - $17
- Folklore - $20
- Motorstorm Apocalypse - $13

PS2 Game:
- Dokapon Kingdom - $27

PS Vita Games:
- Unit 13 - $15
- Army Corps of Hell - $14

XBox 360 games:
- Forza Motorsport Limited Ed. - $33
- Ninety Nine Nights 2 - $15
- Need for Speed Most Wanted - $26
- Halo 4 - $22
- Dragon's Dogma - $16
- Crysis 3: Hunter Edition - $24
- Persona 4 Arena - $17
- Anarchy Reigns - $17
- Madden 13 - $20
- Call of Duty: Black Ops - $16
- Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage - $13

Hate selling it, pretty solid collection IMO, but need the cash pretty badly, in a pretty tough bind. Paypal only, $2 shipped per game (if you want multiple games, we'll talk). If you have any questions, feel free to PM me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom