• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

mkenyon

Banned
GTX 690 for $750.

This includes the stock cooler, a $130 waterblock, and a $30 backplate. That's $1160 of hardware new. It's also $100 more than the recently released 780 while outperforming it by a very substantial margin.

dJTliat.png

XeFn7FZ.png

VCkSLh.jpg

Price is shipped to US48, CA extra.

Selling:

Wii U (basic/white) - $220 + shipping (PAYPAL only)

I'm in NA but it you want it shipped outside the US I'll do it as long as you cover shipping.

It includes everything that came with it originally, I can send the original box too if you want.

selling or trading:

The Dark Knight Rises UV(Ultra Violet) code - $4

Pokemon White Version 2- $24 shipped- club nintendo code used

Professor Layton and the miracle mask- $24 shipped- club nintendo code used

Sulla1980

Hi all

Hoping to sell Steam Keys for:

Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Augmented Edition *GONE*

and

Saints Row: The Third

Both of these were parts of bundles that I bought, but I already had these games. I have no idea what the real world value of either of these are, but I will take about $4 for either. I am open to offers.

Paypal only; please PM.

AwRy108

First off, positive feedback to the following buyers: Balb, Mega Spooky, earvcunanan, Soka, and dgco86. Additional positive feedback to Axis as a trader and Colin. as a seller.

Crap for Sale. Prices are negotiable. Discount if you buy multiple things. I'll accept Paypal for payments, or I'd be willing to trade for games on my want lists.

Not listed below, because I'm not 100% sure if I want to sell it, is one of the Pink Mondo Drive Soundtrack LPs. It was opened to see if it was Pink, but hasn't been played. If someone is interested PM me and we can try to figure something out.

Saturn
- Galactic Attack (US, missing manual but has front page). $20/shipped
- Street Fighter Collection (US, complete. Disc 2 has cracks on the inner center plastic ring on the CD, PM for more details) $40/shipped
I would consider trades of any of the above, my complete US copy Guardian Heroes, and my disc & case only copy of Albert Odyssey towards games on my Saturn want list linked above. In the right deal I'd consider trading my complete US copy of Burning Rangers. PM me if you want to try to work out a trade.

DS
- Knights in the Nightmare (DS, complete with outer box & soundtrack). $30/shipped

PSX
- Brave Fencer Musashi (Complete, VG condition). $25/shipped
- Metal Gear Solid (Original Black Label release I purchased on launch day). $20/shipped
- SaGa Frontier II (Complete, good condition). $20/shipped

Etc.
- Robotron 2084 Xbox Live Arcade code (This is from an old Live pack. It says it's expired, but the code should still work.) $10, code will be PM'd.
- Uno Xbox Live Arcade code (This is from an old Live pack. It says it's expired, but the code should still work.) $4, code will be PM'd.
- Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light Steam Code (Would prefer to trade for another game, but will sell for Paypal). $4, code will be PM'd.

Sent you a PM.

AwRy108

Selling:

Wii U (basic/white) - $220 + shipping (PAYPAL only)

I'm in NA but it you want it shipped outside the US I'll do it as long as you cover shipping.

It includes everything that came with it originally, I can send the original box too if you want.

Just FYI from someone who recently bought a WiiU on here: your price is around what the WiiU Deluxe is selling for, shipped (and often including a game or two).

Want to Trade
Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen (360) for Scribblenauts Unlimited (Wii U)

Selling:

3DS
Professor Layton and The Miracle Mask - $25 shipped

DS:
The World Ends With You - $15 shipped (no case/manual)

Gamecube:
Kirby's Air Ride - $20 shipped, disc only, will ship in CD case

Wii:
The Last Story game + Storybook Case + Artbook SEALED - $50
Fragile Dreams - $20 shipped, no case

Blu-Ray:
Game of Thrones Season 2 - $35 shipped (No digital code, but Blu-rays and DVD in great condition in box)

DVD:
Justified Seasons 1-3 - $50 shipped
Tony Horton Fitness set - 6 DVD collection, $40 shipped (PM for details)
The Wire Complete Series - $50 shipped, most DVDs work, for some reason a few do not. That's the reason for the low price.

PM me, GAF Gold, prefer Paypal. Prices are shipped as per US, international shipped pricing varies. Thanks!

Cheska

Positive feedback for Cheetos is Pretty Awesome. Got right down to the point and it was one of the quickest transactions I've dealt with on here.

Petrie

Banned
Just FYI from someone who recently bought a WiiU on here: your price is around what the WiiU Deluxe is selling for, shipped (and often including a game or two).

This. You'll have a hard time selling it for anywhere near that amount for a basic unit.

Positive Feedback for Autofokus, great buyer, quick and smooth transaction.

Edit:
They are one and the same. The Steam version just starts the Uplay version.

Even if the Steam version also uses Uplay, some want to have the games in their Steam library, so it wouldn't hurt to state what version it is anyway.

Petrie

Banned
Positive Feedback for Autofokus, great buyer, quick and smooth transaction.

Edit:

Even if the Steam version also uses Uplay, some want to have the games in their Steam library, so it wouldn't hurt to state what version it is anyway.

This. Even if all the Steam version does is boot Uplay, I know I only want the Steam version of anything not Blizzard.

vocab

WTS UMVC(PS3) $15 or trade for BBCSEX (PS3)

Also, I'm looking to sell a Madcatz Round 1 (PS3) Stick In Great condition. Has one minor micro scratch on the black base. Comes with Box (excellent condition), and two button plugs are in place of the 7th and 8th button. I'm looking for $110 for it.

WTB a cheap WoW game time card.

Chairhome

WTB: Anyone selling CoJ Gunslinger for Steam for less than retail?

-----------------------
WTS (all prices shipped)
PS2
(All Black Label)
Ratchet & Clank:
Going Commando - $8
Up Your Arsenal - $8
Deadlocked - $8
or all 3 for $20 shipped

Okami - $14

Vman

SELLING

STEAM:
Titan Quest - 6.00
Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War -9.00
Cave Story+ - 2.00
Dungeon Defenders + all dlc - 10.00

WII
Zelda:Skyward Sword complete with music cd in mint condition - 25.00 shipped

paypal accepted, codes emailed immediately upon payment
i have perfect feedback here.

goonie

So, I tried to find the Free to a Good Home thread or an OT, but I'm not having any luck. :p

I have two Grid 2 VIP codes (one for PS3, one for 360). I'm not sure how in-demand they are, but if anyone would like them, just let me know!

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
FOR SALE!

I've decided to get rid of a bunch of kits and Gunpla stuff I have no desire to touch anymore. My wife and I just bought a house, so the extra cash might be nice.

The prices below do not include shipping, but expect it to run between $5-10 to the continental US. Also, if you opt to do PayPal not as a gift, fees will be associated with that. I'll also combine shipping in any way I can.

MG Aegis - $45

1/144 Beargguy - $15
1/144 HG Duel Gundam Assault Shroud - $15

Bandai injection mold model - $15

Snap-fit MG Shin Musha - $40
Snap-fit 1/48 Zaku II - $80

I also have 2 Action Base 2's for $9. I'll throw them in with anything else if you're interested for that price and will likely not have to add to shipping!
Pictures below!

For size said:

Not sure where I got this. For an additional $2, you can have this, too!

Also...

Repost from post 8075

For Sale

Lumix DMC-GF3K - $240 shipped to continental US

So my wife has decided that she doesn't really like the style of camera that I bought her. I actually bought it from tino here on GAF back in 2011 over at the CameraGAF megathread. It's a Lumix DMC-GF3K. I'll probably cross-post this over at the BST thread, but I figured CameraGAF would be most interested. Posting here, also posted in CameraGAF!

What it is:

• Lumix DMC-GF3K
  • Lens: Lumix G Vario 14-42mm/F3.5-5.6 ASPH MEGA O.I.S.
  • 4 GB Kingston memory card
  • Lowepro Edit 110 bag

I will get more pictures for anyone who may be interested. My wife only ended up using it a total of 3 times. Once when she first got it, once at our wedding shower, and once while we were on a walk. Otherwise, it's just been sitting here all packaged up in the original box and case.

Thanks everyone!

I don't know what the new feedback system is, but I would be Gold had we not migrated. Now I'm...I don't know. But I'm legit! US only, please. I really don't enjoy dealing with the whole international shipping if I can avoid it.

For Size said:

Giggzy

WTS Nintendo 3DSXL Flame Red console with Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, Mario Kart 7, Fire Emblem: Awakening, Gunman Clive, and Pushmo. All games were bought digitally so they are tied to the system. Everything is in perfect condition. I've had the system for a few months now but has only been played for a couple weeks. Has original box and nearly all the stuff that came inside. Asking $240.

casmith07

WTB! Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance for Gamecube!

Would prefer a complete copy, but any condition is honestly fine as long as it works. Trying to get around the crazy pricing on eBay...thought I'd post on GAF to see if anyone is willing to sell.

Thanks!

Teknoman

For trade:

jbio1I8Czij6XP.jpg

jbdBk2YXtr1J4t.jpg

What i'm looking for:
  • Castlevania: Circle of the Moon
  • Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance
  • Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow
  • Drill Dozer
  • Operation C
  • Contra Advance: The Alien Wars EX
  • Metal Slug Advance
  • Gradius Galaxies
  • Sonic Advance 1

Quick

Banned
Want To Trade:

PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale Pre-Order DLC code (Super Pack DLC on the PS Store)

Looking to trade for a Steam game. ANY Steam game.

Want To Buy:

Club Nintendo codes. Looking to get up to 160 Coins.

Willing to pay via PayPal or trade the PS All-Stars code. Name your price!

goldenpp72

Would prefer a complete copy, but any condition is honestly fine as long as it works. Trying to get around the crazy pricing on eBay...thought I'd post on GAF to see if anyone is willing to sell.

Thanks!

Check gamestop, unless that's also too high, i got a mint complete copy from them for 45.

CatPee

Selling:
L.A. Noire Complete (Steam) - $3.50

Wanted:
USB Wii Sensor Bar
Wired 360 Controller/Logitech F510
Valkyria Chronicles

Thanks!

Oh nice I didn't know it was worth alot. Gonna keep mine for a few more years maybe I can get a couple hundred bucks for it by then.

goldenpp72

Oh nice I didn't know it was worth alot. Gonna keep mine for a few more years maybe I can get a couple hundred bucks for it by then.

I wouldn't count on it being worth that much, some of the spike is probably from the recent release of the 3ds game, but with that said, FE titles seem to retain their original value or at least close to it, if not a bit more so regardless of the time frame.

SmokeMaxX

Positive Feedback for Quick for a quick transaction. I sold some Club Nintendo points. Great buyer.

Big thanks to NoRéN for the referral :)

mdsfx

NTSC-J Cave Games for Xbox 360

Selling all my Japanese SE Cave games for 360. All are complete and mint first print versions. No DLC included. Prices are shipped to US48:

Buy the collection for $245 shipped to US48($45 off)
DDP DOJ - $80
DDP DFK BL - $40
Deathsmiles 2x - $35
Mushimesama HD - $85
Ketsui - $50

uZj2ZC8.jpg

Mad Catz SFxT Fightstick V.S. for Xbox 360

Selling my used arcade stick. It is in great condition with only a few minor/light scuffs in the black plastic here or there from normal use (never been dropped). The top panel is in excellent condition. I used this very rarely since it's not my only stick so everything functions as if it were brand new. Comes with all brand new buttons (just installed). The only difference in color is that the buttons that are usually grey are all black. $165 shipped to US48.

dezXc8L.jpg

SmokeMaxX

Positive Feedback for Barrel Cannon. I sold him some Club Nintendo codes. Great buyer! Only have two codes left currently (Wii Play Motion and America's Test Kitchen).

SmokeMaxX

Selling: All prices for physical goods are SHIPPED. If you buy multiple things, price will go down to reflect on saved shipping. I will consider offers, but most of these things are about as cheap as I can go. If you buy more stuff, I am more likely to give a discount.

STICKS:

Playstation 3:

MadCatz Soul Calibur V Tournament Edition Fightstick for PS3 (Brand New; Still Sealed In Box) - $85

MadCatz Round 2 Tournament Edition Fightstick for PS3 (Used; Great Condition) - $90
Stick works perfectly and has few blemishes (one small scratch in left side panel). Cardboard box that the stick comes in has significant damage.
Pics of box damage:
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20130507_201926_zpsdd321973.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20130507_201934_zpse6e10ae3.jpg

***On Hold Pending Issue With MadCatz*** MadCatz MLG Tournament Edition Fightstick for PS3 (Used) - $85 Shipped
Has some slight signs of wear. A couple of scratches on the left side panel and a scratch on the right side panel. You can't feel them with your fingernail, but you can see them in the light if you look hard. They don't show up in pictures though so I'm not able to take one. There's a scratch in the front where the headphone jack is on some sticks. You can actually feel that one, but it's not very big. The back sticker has some slight wear.

XBOX 360:

HORI Real Arcade Pro VX SA KAI for 360 - (Used; Amazing Condition) - $100
Stick is in pretty much like new condition.

Two SFxT VS Sticks for 360 - $155 (Used)/165 (Brand New) shipped.
No pictures yet.

Dual Mod:
Qanba Q4 RAF (Red and White) - $145

This stick is almost brand new. Just used once or twice.
For some reason "Headphone Jack" is missing a K
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20130502_033443_zps33b872dd.jpg
The felt on the back/bottom of the stick is slightly peeling off for some reason (not from use though)
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20130502_033702_zps387c3855.jpg
Here it is with its box. This box is in better shape than the other one.
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20130502_033635_zpseaaaed0b.jpg

Eightarc Fusion Ivory - $180
No pics yet. Almost perfect condition. Has been modded with a different balltop/buttons. Might change it back. Comes with everything originally packaged with it.

Other Physical:
Kinect Sensor (Brand New straight out of the 360 bundle) - $85
Dance Central 3 (Brand New; Will Include Additional DLC Songs listed below) - $27

Digital:
XBL 1 Year - $40
Gears of War: Judgment Jungle Tai Multiplayer DLC MP Character (Skin?) - $2
Dance Central 3 DLC - Nicki Minaj - Whip It - $1 ($3 if you buy from XBL!)
Dance Central 3 DLC - LMFAO - Sorry for Party Rocking - $1 ($3 if you buy from XBL!)

Nintendo Wii/DS/WiiU/3DS
Digital: (Coin Values according to the Club Nintendo Eligible Products Page)
DS Club Nintendo Codes:
America's Test Kitchen (20 coins and 10 more via Post Play Survey) - $1
Wii Club Nintendo Codes
Wii Play Motion (50 coins and 10 more via Post Play Survey) - $4

Buying:
Street Fighter related artwork similar to these from BeEatNU
Powerbag backpack
Eevee related stuff
Discounted Best Buy/Amazon.com Gift Cards

I take Paypal and Amazon Payments. If you choose Paypal, please gift or pay fees.
NeoGAF PLUS (48+ Positive Trades as a Seller!) (Gonna keep the Feedback List in my B/S/T posts from now on. Feel free to use =])

Neverfade

Looking to sell a Blue 3DS XL in great shape. Charger/box/papers included. Upgrading to the Poptart, so this will ship out June 10th after I can transfer my stuff to the new one.

Not sure what these go for. 150 shipped?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom