• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
FOR SALE

2x Nvidia Geforce GTX 670 4GB cards.

These are EVGA Superclocked Editions - each have a backplate and each have 4GB of GDDR5 VRAM. They're in perfect working condition, and they look great, too. Both come with their box. I'm upgrading because I prefer a single card solution, and so I purchased a Titan.

$325/shipped/each, or $600/shipped/pair

Thanks!

Not at the moment but I would be interested in a few weeks if you still have one available at that time. These are better then 7950 3GB Boost right? Except that the Boost can OC better? I'm looking to upgrade my computer towards the end of the month so I'm looking for parts on sale or on here. lol

FOR SALE

2x Nvidia Geforce GTX 670 4GB cards.

These are EVGA Superclocked Editions - each have a backplate and each have 4GB of GDDR5 VRAM. They're in perfect working condition, and they look great, too. Both come with their box. I'm upgrading because I prefer a single card solution, and so I purchased a Titan.

$325/shipped/each, or $600/shipped/pair

Thanks!

Wow that is a mighty fine deal

televator

Update: PS1 & PS2 JRPGs! Check it out!

Prices are shipped for the US and open to negotiation. I am now open to buy items that are in my list of things I'm looking for at the bottom. I am GAF Plus, and take payment over paypal. I can also work out trade deals, again, for the things I'm looking for at the bottom of my post.

**Click names for images of each game**

NES:
-Mike Tyson's Punchout SOLD
-Spike V'ball/World Cup $5
-Mario Bros./Duck Hunt $5
SEGA Genesis:
-Flashback $3
SEGA Saturn:
-Nights $10
PS1:
-Chrono Cross SOLD
-Ape Escape $10
-Grand Theft Auto SOLD
-Rayman $6
-Grandia SOLD
-Final Fantasy Chronicles $10
-Xenogears SOLD Missing manual
-Wild Arms SOLD
-Wild Arms 2 SOLD
N64:
-Mischief Makers
-Star Wars: Episode I Racer
-Tony Hawk's Pro Skater
-Banjo Kazooie SOLD
-Conker's Bad Fur Day $55
-Mario 64 SOLD Includes manual
-Donkey Kong 64 SOLD
-DR. Mario SOLD
-Diddy Kong Racing SOLD Includes manual
Gamecube:
-Star Wars Rogue Leader SOLD
-1080 Avalanche
PS2:
-Wild Arms 3 SOLD
-Grandia 2 $10
-Grandia 3 $20
-Star Wars Racer Revenge $6
-Xenosaga Ep 1 $10
-Dragon Quest VIII $7
-Suikoden III SOLD
-Grimgrimoire $7
-Starocean $7
-Disgaea: Hour of Darkness $10
Game Boy:
-Super Mario Land $5

I also have extra manuals for N64, GC, and Wii.

Official Memory Cards:
PS1, PS2 $5 Each

Want to buy/Want to trade for:
Playstation All Stars Battle Royale
Killzone Trilogy
Haunting Ground
Flashback CD
Guardian Heroes
Metal Gear Solid PC
Star Wars Racer PC
Battle for Naboo PC
Silent Hill 4 PC
Saturn PC controller or adapter
Gamecube Hori game pad for GBA Player
Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 or server equivalent

I'm also open to any other cool offer. Anything you think I may be interested in, just let me know.

Includes Shipping within US.

Factory Sealed Playstation 1 Games
Bust a Groove $125
Silent Hill Black Label $225
Tomb Raider 3 Black Label $25
Twisted Metal 3 Black Label $25

Metal Gear Solid The Twin Snakes $45

Super Famicom controller $15

Gamecube Disc Cases $12 Each

Warcraft Battle Chest $12

Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo (case crack at bottom right) $14

Super Mario Advance $20

SNES Manuals. PM me 1 or a selection and I will get back to you with a price or submit a price you think is fair.

Breath of Fire map $10

7 more added

Positive feedback for Frostburn.

He sold me a bunch of Xbox 360 games (15 to be exact) at a great price. All of them were in mint condition, and a few were even still factory sealed. Also, I received the games about 24 hours after he shipped them. I couldn't have asked for a better transaction. Thanks a lot, man.

Positive feedback for lilralphie.

I bought a TON of stuff from him, a huge lot of consoles and games and the price was fair, shipping was thorough and fast, and he was a great communicator the entire process.

M3z_

Steam/Origin/Uplay codes

Bioshock Infinite $25 (2 of them)

Official_cover_art_for_Bioshock_Infinite.jpg

Crysis 3 $15 (2 of them)

crysis+3.jpg

Far Cry 3 ($15) (Sold) Uplay

Far_Cry_3_PAL_box_art.jpg

Far Cry Blood Dragon $7 (2 of them) Uplay

far-cry-3-blood-dragon-cheats.jpg

Tomb Raider $20 (2 of them)

m_tombraider_03.jpg

Hitman Absolution $7 (1)

Hitman-Absolution-Review.jpg

Sleeping Dogs $7 (1)

sleeping-dogs1.jpg

Santini

Positive Feedback for DunderHassan!

Just completed a transaction with him. Had a great time chatting and doing business, and would definitely seek him out again.

Thanks again, man! It's very much appreciated.

Positive feedback for lilralphie.

I bought a TON of stuff from him, a huge lot of consoles and games and the price was fair, shipping was thorough and fast, and he was a great communicator the entire process.

And very positive feedback for KoreanBarbecue. An enormous sale (read: 30+ lbs of retro games) that couldn't have gone better!

Looking to buy an HDTV calibration DVD. Have an old one you don't expect to use again? Great, sell it to me! Shoot me a PM if you have one you want to let go!

JoseDFrog

Banned
For Sale Kingwin Stryker 500W Fanless PSU for $100 OBO. It's in excellent condition, I have all the cables and box. Still has 4 years left on the warranty. It is completely silent, no fan and no coil whine. I'm looking to upgrade to something that can handle multiple GPUs. It says it's SLI capable and has cables to go out to two GPUs but I don't think it would handle two high end GPUS.

Cheska

Figured I would see if anyone was interested in these before I sold them elsewhere. Not really sure on pricing, especially since ideally I'd like to sell them as a big bundle, so just shoot me an offer if you're interested in something and I'll consider it. Paypal only, would prefer to ship within the US.

For Sale
Atelier Series for the PS3

Atelier Rorona Premium Edition
Atelier Totori Premium Edition
Atelier Meruru Grand Finale Set still sealed
Atelier Ayesha

All of them except Meruru have been opened but I do still have all the limited edition contents and boxes for Rorona and Totori. I can send pictures when I get home.

CatPee

Selling:
Bioshock Infinite (Steam): $16
Tomb Raider (Steam): $15
Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon (Uplay) - $5

Wanted:
USB Wii Sensor Bar
Xbox 360 Wired Controller/Logitech F510
Valkyria Chronicles

vocab

WTS UMVC(PS3) $15 or trade for BBCSEX (PS3)

Also, I'm looking to sell a Madcatz Round 1 (PS3) Stick In Great condition. Has one minor micro scratch on the black base. Comes with Box (excellent condition), and two button plugs are in place of the 7th and 8th button. I'm looking for $110 for it.

CatPee

One registers on Steam, the other one doesn't.

So no, they're not the same.

One can be had for $5, the other must be bought directly from a certain client at full price to get it on said client. :p

(Though I guess DunderHassan can save you on that front)

jgkspsx

GAF, I just don't feel like playing video games anymore. Make me an offer, if you'd like, for a well used but well taken care of, adult-owned, black NA ambassador 3DS with Nintendo-replaced top screen bezel. I have original box, manuals, etc, and a Nyko PowerPack+ installed.

By popular demand (I promise to wipe off the fingerprints before I mail it):
I don't expect to recoup anything like the amount of money I've spent on software, but it sure would be great to get some of it back. (Ambassador 3DSes with installed games go for practically nothing on eBay, so if you want to pay practically nothing, you could check there.)

Classics:
Ambassador titles
Donkey Kong Original Edition
DK94
Excitebike
Mole Mania
Super Mario Land
Warioland
Warioland 2
Metroid 2
Blaster Master
Link's Awakening
Oracle of Ages/Seasons (yeah, I realize they came out today, I had money on my account and wanted to see them again)
Kirby Block Ball
Kirby Pinball Land
Kid Icarus
Kid Icarus: OMAM
Urban Champion
Xevious
Avenging Spirit
Gargoyle's Quest
Toki Tori
Legend of the River King
Adventure Island
Castlevania: The Adventure
Balloon Kid
Tetris
Quarth
Picross
Tumble Pop
F-Zero
Shinobi
Sonic Triple Trouble
Dragon Crystal

3D:
Harmoknight
Picdun 2
Crimson Shroud
Bloody Vampire
Starship Damrey
Zen Pinball
Marvel Pinball
Mutant Mudds
Bit Trip Saga
Gunman Clive
Pushmo
Ketzal's Corridors
VVVVVV
ikachan
Mighty Switch Force
Bomb Monkey
Pix3D (I don't know, it seemed like it might actually have a game to it somewhere)
Crashmo
Dot Runner Complete

DSiWare:
all Electroplankton
primrose
Abyss
Starship Defense
Airace Tunnel
Zelda Four Swords Anniversary
Magical Whip
Flametail
Pinball Pulse
Looksley's Lineup

Misc software:
Classic Games Overload: Card and Puzzle Games (Telegames)
Colors 3D
Pokedex 3D
Mario clock

I also have some of the downloadable videos on my account, though I know I missed a few of them.

Is there a way to wipe the current user from it without completely resetting it?

I don't have to sell it financially, so (sorry) I'm not going to give it away, but I need to get rid of stuff, especially stuff that eats my time, and this seems like a good place to start. There's a lot of money in that list of software and, in my opinion, not too many duds, so if you need an instant collection...

I also have a lot of physical software. I might just sell that FBA to save on hassle, but if you might like to buy some with the 3DS, let me know.
EDIT: Please no offers or inquiries about individual games that you can get for less than $20 on Amazon. Selling that way is not worth the time or money to me.

Now, if anybody needs a 2010 360 with an entire hard drive full of XBLA games (missed the boat on selling that one, I'm afraid)...

drizzle

Axel Hertz
GAF, I just don't feel like playing video games anymore. Make me an offer, if you'd like, for a well used but well taken care of, adult-owned, black NA ambassador 3DS with Nintendo-replaced top screen bezel. I have original box, manuals, etc, and a Nyko PowerPack+ installed.

Which color is that 3DS?

I'll tell you that, with no price, no pictures, "I have games but meh, if you're interested tell me about it" you won't get much potential buyers...

jgkspsx

Which color is that 3DS?

I'll tell you that, with no price, no pictures, "I have games but meh, if you're interested tell me about it" you won't get much potential buyers...

I did say it's black. What am I going to post pictures of, my game screens? I'll post a picture of the system, though. I only need one reasonable offer. I've posted here since 2005 and I think plenty of people know me. If I were desperate to sell it, I would act like it. Pretty much dipping my toe in the water at this point.

My wife still has a 3DS, so I can still use the physical software, and I do not want offers for individual games.

Zing

Banned
I'm curious why and how people seem to accumulate multiples of steams codes and such. Do you guys just buy duplicates when they are sale then resell? I mean, why do people constantly have a list of games and each game has 2-3 copies for sale?

mdsfx

NTSC-J Cave Games for Xbox 360

Selling all my Japanese SE Cave games for 360. All are complete and mint first print versions. No DLC included. Prices are shipped to US48.

Mushi HD - $75
DDP DOJ - $70
DDP DFK BL - $35
Ketsui - $45
Deathsmiles 2X - $30

uZj2ZC8.jpg

Mad Catz SFxT Fightstick V.S. for Xbox 360

Selling my used arcade stick. It is in great condition with only a few minor/light scuffs in the black plastic here or there from normal use (never been dropped). The top panel is in excellent condition. I used this very rarely since it's not my only stick so everything functions as if it were brand new. Comes with all brand new buttons (just installed). The only difference in color is that the buttons that are usually grey are all black. $155 shipped to US48.

dezXc8L.jpg

Lingitiz

I'm curious why and how people seem to accumulate multiples of steams codes and such. Do you guys just buy duplicates when they are sale then resell? I mean, why do people constantly have a list of games and each game has 2-3 copies for sale?

Sometimes people buy bundles for certain games and they get duplicates i'm guessing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom