• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Point Blank Rob

Neo Member
Looking to trade or sell my bioshock infinite and crysis 3 code (never settle reloaded)
Will sell for £20 and will consider pc download codes for games since im in the UK

televator

SUPER POSITIVE FEEDBACK for televator: sold me Wild Arms 1, 2, and 3; everything arrived quickly and in perfect condition. Great communication, great deal, and great seller.

Positive feedback for AwRy108 as well! Gave me a fair offer. Also, excellent at communicating as well as being a straight shooting buckaroo... ;P

Positive feedback for televator!

Positive Feedback for Oatmeal. Enjoy Rouge Leader!

RavenHawk

Helping a family member to get rid of a few of the games that were included with his new video card:

Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon (uPlay)- SOLD!

Amazon Payment (preferred) / PayPal Gift

xaosslug

Positive feedback for xaosslug and NoRéN - my copy of Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate and my 3ds arrived as described today. good price on both of them and it was easy to communicate with them as well.

positive feedback right back at PeterVenkman. Quick payment, and a breeze to deal with.

Risible

Ok, here's a weird one. I have a new, unopened copy of the Future Press hardcover Dark Souls guide. It's a beautiful book.

I want a Steam copy of Resident Evil: Revelations. It can be a copy of the game or the equivalent amount of cash needed to buy it in Steam bucks, I don't care.

You get me RE: R and I ship you the book. Easy peasy :). I have plenty of feedback here, on Expressobeans, or on eBay.

Petrie

Banned
Might be worth asking: anybody have the Xbox 360 Dance Central 1 or 2 import codes they'd want to sell? Have the 3rd game and would enjoy a more vast library.

Might be worth asking: anybody have the Xbox 360 Dance Central 1 or 2 import codes they'd want to sell? Have the 3rd game and would enjoy a more vast library.
Edit your first post, no need to keep posting things you want. Edit it or wait 150 posts before posting more that you want to sell or buy.

PM me an offer and be willing to use PayPal. I'd like to get $50 or higher.
cN2Tjas.jpg
Small dent above the letter "M" on the case. Guide is sealed. No outer slipcover.
EDIT: Highest offer so far is $60.

Anyone interested in buying a Black Ops 2 Care Package for the PS3? DLC was redeemed but everything else is included. I can send pics upon request.

Looking for around $110-115 + shipping although I can be flexible on the price, send me a pm if interested. It is pretty big and probably weighs at least 10lbs, so shipping might be a bit pricey.

RavenHawk

Positive feedback for El_TigroX. He purchased a copy of FC3: Blood Dragon that I was selling for a family member. Great communication and paid quickly. Thanks, and enjoy the game!

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
WTT:

I have (all steam keys except Poker Night, which is a gift copy)-
Awesomenauts+Chicken Skin
Dear Esther
Little Inferno
Alan Wake
Alan Wake's American Nightmare
Poker Night at the Inventory 1

I want-
Deponia key from Indie Gala #godrememberswhat

Willing to trade several in exchange.

JBourne

maybe tomorrow it rains
Positive feedback for seller Prelithe. Got my code for Crysis 3 within a few short minutes of initially messaging him. Couldn't have been faster.

Quick

Banned
Positive Feedback for SmokeMaxX. Bought another Club Nintendo code, and he held one for me. Awesome seller, very easy to work with.

Thanks dude.

SmokeMaxX

Positive Feedback for Quick. Sold him another CN Code. Great buyer!

EDIT: Thanks to everyone who keeps up with the feedback list. You guys are da bomb!
EDIT 2: Almost about to become Gaf's third Gold Seller (under the new system). W00t!

Bradach

Looking for 2 registration codes (the red slip in the case) for any of the following games;

- Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (3DS)
- Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate
- Luigi's Mansion 2
- Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity
- Animal Crossing: New Leaf
- Lego City Undercover: The Chase Begins

European codes only. I'll pay €5 per code

SmokeMaxX

need to buy Nintendo 3DS eShop cards, anyone?
Got a price? A lot of things I buy I'm not actually interested in until I see a price haha.
Selling Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix Xbox Live Arcade code for $5. Amazon payments only.
This should be a fairly easy sell on SRK. I had one of these codes and it was sold fairly fast over there. Oh wait, do you have an account? They ban sales unless you're a member for 6+ months and have 50+ posts.

didamangi

Have:
- Hell Yeah! steam key $3
- Edna & Harvey: Harvey's New Eyes steam key $2.5
- Cargo Commander steam key $2
- Geneforge Saga steam key $2
- Demigod steam key $2
- Magicka steam key $2
- Spacechem steam key $2
- Nuclear Dawn steam key $1
- Pid steam key $1

Want:
Paypal

Sigma 8-16mm F4.5-5.6 DC for Canon for sale. Great lens in great shape. I purchased in November it saw about 2 hours of use when we were away in California. It comes like new in original box with all materials. It looks and functions like new. It is an awesome lens.

I am asking $550 flat shipping included please feel free to PM. Include your phone number if you are interested in discussing any details regarding this lens.

D

Deleted member 20415

Unconfirmed Member
Positive feedback for El_TigroX. He purchased a copy of FC3: Blood Dragon that I was selling for a family member. Great communication and paid quickly. Thanks, and enjoy the game!

In turn, positive feedback for seller RavenHawk - great communication.

FS or FT

Have a few things for sale (make me an offer) or trade (for the items below)

Please take a look at this imgur gallery for full detail pictures of front and back (including chipboard of the advance pokemon games)
FULL IMAGES FOUND HERE

Mario Kart 64
piKJpfrs.jpg

Star Fox 64
kKClGBqs.jpg

Donkey Kong 64
YRnI2Yis.jpg

Pokemon Emerald
ff0Q55Zs.jpg

Pokemon Leaf Green
ttbAJzms.jpg

Pokemon Fire Red
tRDtTaIs.jpg

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team
6M0Cx2ms.jpg

Pokemon Crystal
22p2LPIs.jpg

Pokemon Silver w/ Trainer Guide
y3ganaFs.jpg

Looking for the following

- Virtue's Last Reward (3DS) (CIB)
-Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow (DS) (CIB)
-Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia (DS) (CIB)
-Prinny (PSP) (CIB)
-Prinny 2 (PSP) (CIB)
-The Ninja Warriors (SNES - loose)
-Pocky & Rocky (SNES - loose)
-Pocky & Rocky 2 (SNES - loose)
-Joe & Mac (SNES - loose)
-Musya (SNES - loose)
-Hagane (SNES - loose)
-Final Fight 2 (SNES - loose)
-Final Fight 3 (SNES - loose)
-S.O.S. (SNES - loose)
-Lunacy (SAT US)
-Magic Knight Rayearth (SAT US)

Also looking for Japanese Playstation and Japanese Saturn games hit me up with what you have I might be interested

Nintaiyo

PayPal only, please. I have never sold on GAF, but I have 100% positive feedback on both Amazon and eBay under the seller name taiyo720.

Selling:

Giant Bomb online store $15 off coupon code: $10 (I have two of these.)

L.A. Noire (PS3) with "The Naked City" and "The Consul's Car" DLC codes: $14 shipped
(includes case, instruction manual, etc. and is in very good condition)

PayPal gifts ONLY. Trades also considered. I am NeoGAF Plus, buy with confidence!

Have (Steam keys):

nep0cNO.jpg

LA Noire: The Complete Edition - $5

XcKlLh9.png

Brink Complete Pack - $5

AiojtTz.png

Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine - $5

7Q4ijTi.png

Darksiders - $4

engfFGU.png

Red Faction Armageddon - $4

Want (Steam gifts/keys):

FEZ
Don't Starve
Kentucky Route Zero
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
Dust: An Elysian Tail
Papo & Yo
Reus

Humble Bundle for Android #1 (BTA full link)
Humble Bundle for Android #3 (BTA full link)

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
FOR SALE

2x Nvidia Geforce GTX 670 4GB cards.

These are EVGA Superclocked Editions - each have a backplate and each have 4GB of GDDR5 VRAM. They're in perfect working condition, and they look great, too. Both come with their box. I'm upgrading because I prefer a single card solution, and so I purchased a Titan.

$325/shipped/each, or $600/shipped/pair

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom