• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
A friend of mine just moved out of the country and left me a stash of his favorite 360 games. I'd like to trade these, if at all possible.

I'd like to keep my hands on a few of these, but fair game for the right price - PM me with offers.

Tiger Woods 14
Tiger Woods 13
Mass Effect
Mass Effect 2
Mass Effect 3
Lost Odyssey
Far Cry 3
Sleeping Dogs
Bioshock
Bioshock Infinite
Street Fighter IV (no case)
SSX
Deus Ex: Human Revolution
Witcher 2: Special Edition
Halo 4
Halo: Reach
Halo: ODST
Halo 3
Red Dead Redemption GOTY
Forza: Horizon
NCAA Football 12
Batman: Arkham City GOTY
Batman: Arkham Asylum GOTY
Final Fantasy XIII
Skyrim
Metal Gear Solid: HD Collection
Assassin's Creed: Revelations
The Orange Box
XCOM: Enemy Unknown

PS2

Final Fantasy X

PS1

Chrono Cross
Gran Turismo 2
The Legend of Dragoon

My wants are below:

Chrono Trigger DS
Pokemon Black/White 2
Dragon Quest V - Hand of the Heavenly Bride
Offers

Selling:

3DS
Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon (includes unused CN code) - $27 shipped

DS:
The World Ends With You - SOLD

Wii:
The Last Story game + Storybook Case + Artbook SEALED - $50 shipped
Fragile Dreams - $20 shipped, no case

Blu-Ray:
Game of Thrones Season 2 - $35 shipped (No digital code, but Blu-rays and DVD in great condition in box)

DVD:
Justified Seasons 1-3 - $50 shipped
Tony Horton Fitness set - 6 DVD collection, $40 shipped (PM for details)
The Wire Complete Series - $50 shipped, most DVDs work, for some reason a few do not. That's the reason for the low price.

Gift Card:
Clarks: $50 value, $40 shipped

PM me, GAF Gold, prefer Paypal. Prices are shipped as per US, international shipped pricing varies. Thanks!

Still for sale, Black Ops 2 Care Package for PS3. Everything is like new and included, dlc was redeemed. Looking for like $100 OBO + plus shipping(it's a big sucker) or I would be very open to trades of games, movies, steelbooks, etc.

PM me if your interested, I can send pics as well.

Also looking for Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen(PS3) for a decent price as well.

Coldsnap

Forza Horizon + Wireless Racing Wheel - $34 shipped

WP_20130607_011_zps877f583b.jpg

LQX

I'm in the US.

FS/T:paypal and shipping to US only. Will trade anything towards a Deluxe Wii U.

XBox 360 Limited Edition 320GB MW3 Console. Bought sometime early last year for mostly collecting purposes so it's basically brand new with not even dust collecting on it.

Games Included:
Black Ops 2, MW3, Halo 4, Project Gothom 4, Riddick, Enslaved, Wolverine Uncaged and 2400 MS Points.

$245 plus shipping. Only Includes 1 controller.

Ace Combat, Kingdom Hearts and official Blue Case that fits 3DS XL - $30

Nexus 7 16GB. Like new with screen protector and case. $155

PSN $10 Network Code - $9

Steam:
Ace Combat: Assault Horizon $13
Natural Selection 2 $8
Killing Floor, Defense Alliance 2 $4
RIDGE RACER Unbounded & MUD $6
Deadlight, Iron Brigade & Toy Soldiers $6
Red Orchestra/Red Orchestra 2 $9

THQ Steam Key Bundle $15
Darksiders, Red Faction: Armageddon, Metro 2033, Company of Heroes, Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts, and Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor, Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War, Titan Quest

SMT

this show is not Breaking Bad why is it not Breaking Bad? it should be Breaking Bad dammit Breaking Bad
WTB
Looking for Baten Katos 1-2.
Pm me~!

I've got all the cosmetic DLC for Saint's Row the Third on Steam (no Invincible/Unlockable packs, and no story DLC). Will trade for anything I don't have already, or a few bucks.

positive seller for Dunderhassan - more positive feedback at this point for him would be

re-dunder-ant!

haw haw haw

Lol, ten points goes to....SUNFLOWER!

Positive Feedback for Sunflower, world-class buyer!

Edit: Positive Feedback for the superb buyer Squirts Macintosh, transaction went smooth like blues.

Axis

WTT/WTS:

Resident Evil: Revelations(3DS) sealed

Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance - sealed

Infinite Space - cart only Sold.

Wanted:

Super Mario 3D Land or other 3ds games

Will also accept paypal and amazon payments

lucius

WTT:
XCOM:Enemy Unkown (PS3)

Looking for:
Fall of Cybertron (PS3)
Tales of Vesperia (360)
Crysis 3 (360 or PS3)
No More Heros Paradise (PS3)
Used Dual Shock 3

Or any other games(PS360) I don't have make me offer, I bought the game new off Amazon like a month ago and it's like new since I was working on backlog of other games. I have Plus until 2015 so like to trade this retail version.

baphomet

WTTF:WTB -

Nintendo 64 with serial starting with NS1
800px-N64-Console-Set.jpg

I'll buy one, or I have a later model that's the cleanish grey color that I'd be willing to trade evenly. I think the grey ones are a bit more rare, but I want an older one so I can mod it for RGB output. If you're willing to trade I'll pay shipping for both of us as well.

Contra - Hard Corps
I'd prefer the JPN Mega Drive version, but the US copy is fine too. Condition doesn't matter as I buy games to play, not collect.

Dynamite Headdy
Same as above. Would prefer JPN Mega Drive but will also take a US copy.

Gunstar Heroes
Same as above

As far as trades I have a copy of Sparkster for the Genesis with cart and box (no manual). Also have an OG Xbox which I can soft mod before sending if you wanted that done and a slim PS2.

AwRy108

iPod Classic 160GB

$110

The rules of this thread state that contributors should allow for a minimim of 150 unique posts before relisting, sp please add these photos to your original post (#10935). Thanks, and best of luck with the sale!

EDIT: I'd also mention the type(s) of payments you accept, as well as shipping costs.

WTS:

Comic Jumper (XBLA) - $7

Playstation All Stars Battle Royale DLC (Zeus & Issac) - $5

Gears of War: Judgement DLC (Gears 3 Baird in Multiplayer) - $3

Borderlands 2 DLC (PS3) (Mr. Torgue's Campaign of Carnage) - $2

Rogue Galaxy w/ Official Guide - $30

Drawn Together (Entire Series) $20

PS2 Multitap - $6

White/Blue Batman Logo Belt Buckle - $10

I also have a bunch of PS2/GC/GBA instructional booklets, just in case you want to make one of your games a "complete" version. PM me which ones you want and I'll see if I have them. They'll be $2 (Sorry, had to increase the price otherwise I might as well be giving them away.) each and shipping will vary depending on how many you want.

Here is the list of all the manuals I have:

Want:/WTT

I would like to trade a white Wii U Pro Controller for a black one. I have the deluxe edition and am a stickler for uniformity. ^_^

Paypal

The rules of this thread state that contributors should allow for a minimim of 150 unique posts before relisting, sp please add these photos to your original post (#10935). Thanks, and best of luck with the sale!

EDIT: I'd also mention the type(s) of payments you accept, as well as shipping costs.

My bad, I'll fix that up right away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom