• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

asdad123

Anyone interested in a galaxy s4? It was originally AT&T, but has.been unlocked for any gsm carrier using the common method found online.

It is in mint condition apart from one mark on the band on the bottom left. If you have a case on the phone, its covered up. Ill take a picture of it today.

What it comes with:
Galaxy s4 16gb gray mist
32gb micro sd card
Third party wireless charger pad inside the phone.
Nokia qi charger
Blue speck case
Black dizitronic case
Black/brown wallet case
Screen protector installed
Original box and charger

Looking for $480 shipped. I see them going 475-500+ on ebay so I feel my price is fair with all the extras.

Phone will be shipped when I receive my 5s (due sept 30-oct 2)

th3dude

Super POSITIVE feedback for Sol1dus

Bought my 360 and controllers from me. Was really great to work with. Was even willing to take to e-mail while I was at work to get a deal done since my work blocks Gaf.

Thanks for everything and enjoy the 360!

sk3tch

Looks like I might have a deal going sour with tribal24 - no response to PMs over the last couple of days and he has been online. Hoping to resolve it prior to going to PayPal, etc.

EDIT: NEVERMIND - item showed up today and everything is as advertised. My apologies, tribal24!

patientx

There are a lot of people who needs US Nintendo Prepaid Cards here. Obviously they are outside of US and can't buy the cards or the title itself from the eshops in the machines. So we need a bit of help in this, someone can buy the cards from the US and sell them codes to us with like 2-3 dollar profit.

I'd really like to have somebody I can buy this cards -constantly- in the following times. I think there are a lot of people like me here. Please consider this US gaffers.

GulAtiCa

Selling:

The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD (NA USA version) digital download for $45 PayPal

PM to get details on my paypal address/finalize the deal/etc.

SmokeMaxX

There are a lot of people who needs US Nintendo Prepaid Cards here. Obviously they are outside of US and can't buy the cards or the title itself from the eshops in the machines. So we need a bit of help in this, someone can buy the cards from the US and sell them codes to us with like 2-3 dollar profit.

I'd really like to have somebody I can buy this cards -constantly- in the following times. I think there are a lot of people like me here. Please consider this US gaffers.

I could probably sell US eshop codes at face value ($20 for $20) if anyone's interested in that.

sk3tch

NoRéN;82868641 said:
That's the second one for you, right?

Yeah, I had one a year ago involving a 680 that I sold. This time, I'm buying a Vita. I used standard PayPal so I should be covered...but it's still disappointing. If nothing else, why not just contact me via PM with updates? Communication is key. Hopefully it's all a misunderstanding or something. I am happy with a refund at this point. Was buying the Vita for my buddy, anyway.

boiled goose

good with gravy
I have a steam key for:

Limbo

Would like to trade for another steam key. PM me with some offers!

Just had a successful steamkey exchange a week ago or so and received (and gave) positive feedback. :)

----

Also selling:

The Last Story [Wii] the special edition version with soundtrack and whatnot. NA version. Used, but in near perfect condition.
PM me if interested before I throw it into ebay!

RkOwnage

Selling my Skylanders Collection - All the figures from Spyro's Adventure as well as MOST of the figures from Skylanders Giants

The Games included are: Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure (PS3 and 3DS) both include Portals of Power, and Skylanders Giants (PS3 and 3DS) with their Portals of Power as well.

This document has a list of EVERY figure included:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AnzM3JWwyGZbdDFJaUpjUnQydkNiQW1FRGVfbVI5ZXc#gid=0

Have it listed on Ebay for a buyout of $475, but I am willing to part with them on Gaf for $325.

WiiU console was sold, thanks!

Arla

US Only l Amazon Payments only l Games are complete l Prices are shipped/negotiable.

WTS:
TheatRhythm: Final Fantasy - Good - $12
Shattered Horizon - Steam Key - $5
Capcom Visual Book 2009 Prints. They're regular magazine size prints of a bunch of games. I'm selling them as a bundle, not individually. They've been on my shelf ever since I got them. - Minimal shelf-wear, make me an offer.

R6prNqf.jpg

lem0n

Hello fellow GAFfers! Up for sale is my GC with all the good games! :)

Selling to get a Wii-U! The bundle includes...

Black GC with cords/memory card/good controller

Games:
Zelda WW
Zelda Twilight Princess
Metroid 1&2
Animal Crossing
Luigi's Mansion
Pikmin
F-Zero GX

$130 or best offer! Located in Arizona. Willing to ship wherever. $130 includes shipping.

Thanks,

RWB.

dtRhiD8.jpg

Want to trade Splinter code I received from GTX 770 purchase for Batman Arkham Origins someone may have received from buying a new card...

or I'd like to sell the code for $20 Paypal only

Long shot

SOLD

M3z_

For Sale

Digital Copy of Final Fantasy 14 Realm Reborn(via Newegg purchase) $20

Final_Fantasy_XIV_A_Realm_Reborn_box_cover.jpg

Corsair M40 Mouse $30 Shipped

(The light is red not white)

This mouse is literally 2 days old. it is simply to small for my hand. Was coming from a Razer Deathadder which I loved, the deathadder is abnormally large compared to other mice though. No other problems with the mouse, just wish it were a bit bigger.

Varna

Anyone selling a decent fighting pad or stick I could use on the PC? Playing KOF with a 360 pad is frustrating to say the least.

EGM92

WTT: Playstation All-Stars Vita Physical Copy for Killzone Mercenary

I have a copy of PS All-Stars, sealed for the Vita, I want to trade it for a copy of Killzone, doesn't have to be sealed. I'm located in Canada, would like to deal within Canada. Not looking for any other offers.

PSAll-stars.jpg

zulux21

positive feedback for Ezalc
traded me for one of my games, once our schedules lined up it went smoothly. Would easily do business with again.

Ezalc

Positive feedback for Zulux21

Easy to trade with, and was kind enough to wait for my ridiculous schedule to allow us to communicate well enough to trade!

Selling Wind Waker HD digital download (NA/US) code $40.00

Hyrule Historia digital download code $10.00

PM me to work out the details/paypal information.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom