• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmokeMaxX

If you PM me and I don't respond within 24-48 hours, I did not receive your PM. Please PM me again! Gaf's messaging system screws up occasionally.

Selling:

CREDIT:

3DS/WiiU eShop Credit: -
I sell US 3DS/WiiU eShop Credit at face value for anyone needing it (including the international users who aren't able to get it themselves). Increments of $10, $20, $35, or $50. If international, please use ppfeecalc.com with the "International" setting to calculate fees. If from the US, thefeecalculator is usually accurate. I usually have codes on me, but sometimes need to run to the store to pick more up.

Physical:

MOGA Mobile Gaming System for Android phones - $10 Shipped

I believe it's this one: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0096L2SJ0/?tag=neogaf0e-20
Like new/great condition. Comes with carrying pouch.

Buying:
Discounted Best Buy/Amazon.com/GameStop/Target/WalMart Gift Cards

I take Paypal and, upon request, Amazon Payments. If you choose Paypal, please gift or pay fees.
NeoGAF PLATINUM! (213+ Total Positive Feedback!)

Bungie's

I sent Eddie Griffin money through PayPal and covered the PayPal fees for an item, he sent a refund and asked me to send as gift. No thanks. Just a warning for those dealing with him.

emb

If you PM me and I don't respond within 24-48 hours, I did not receive your PM. Please PM me again! Gaf's messaging system screws up occasionally.

Selling:

Smash 4 Demo Codes - $5 each
Still have a spare code?

Edit: Ooops, meant to PM that. Oh well, it's there now.

Ohh nooooo.

weve-got-a-badass-over-here-tee-shirt-a60-450x450.jpg

Mark5130

WTS

Would like PayPal gift, or you pay fees. PM me if you're interested!

Xbox LIVE 12 Month - $38
Xbox LIVE 3 Month with Bonus Month - $20
Xbox 360 Skyrim Digital Code (no expansions) - $10

Box only for Final Fight 2 SNES. The box is still in decent shape, but the front colors are faded a bit and there is a score line across the top. Asking $25 shipped to lower 48.

SmokeMaxX

Other than the fee thing, what are the advantages of gifting? (Not making any kind of accusation, actually curious)

Mostly just slightly more secure for a seller. Not "safe" for a scammer by any means, but slightly less risk of chargebacks.

Positive Feedback for ta9qi.
Great buyer! :)

SiDCrAzY

If the buyer is willing to pay the fees(which in this case it seems he was) for a non-gift Paypal payment , I don't see why the seller would have any problem with it.

Hmm.

Edit: @ SmokeMaxX, I didn't think of that. If that was the case I would just not sell to the person if you don't trust them enough for a regular Paypal payment, instead of looking shady by asking for a gift payment.

Arla

POSITIVE FEEDBACK for dmix90

There was a mishap with the sale at first due to region locking, but he refunded me the money then sold me another copy for a bit less.

SmokeMaxX

If the buyer is willing to pay the fees(which in this case it seems he was) for a non-gift Paypal payment , I don't see why the seller would have any problem with it.

Hmm.
I personally agree, but some people don't want to deal with the slightly higher risk of a non-gifted payment. When I first started selling stuff, that's how I did things. That being said, nowadays, I personally wouldn't deal with someone who refuses to take non-gifted payments provided I'm willing to pay the fees.

SmokeMaxX

And USPS is covered.

Also I already have feedback for more expensive purchases than the $25 this guy was going to spend.

Um I believe USPS shipping charges are the same whether you do gift or non-gift payments. You can access Paypal shipping at any time by going to "Multi-Order Shipping" and inputting everything manually.

Um I believe USPS shipping charges are the same whether you do gift or non-gift payments. You can access Paypal shipping at any time by going to "Multi-Order Shipping" and inputting everything manually.

That's not what I meant. I meant as a back-up if something went wrong or if short on cash.

BorntoPlay

Positive feedback for Lucario, Xeroblade, Wowfunhappy and tabasco...

I still have some Smash 4 demos codes left for 5$ each (Paypal or eShop code), please PM me...

300px-3ds.png

ash321

Re-listing because didn't hear anything from buyer

WTS/WTT:

Picture:
http://imgur.com/a/qkZni

System:

PS3 250gb superslim (no box)
Dualshock 3 + charging cable
PS3 wireless headset (with box + usb)
Cables, no hdmi cable though.

Games:
Ultra street fighter IV
BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma
Vanquish
Red dead redemption GOTY
Ni No Kuni
The guided fate paradox
COD:MW3
UMVC3
Ar tonelico Qoga
Dragon's Crown

All games, system tested and work
I want to get about 250 USD+shipped (US only) paypal gift or PS4 (i'll add money)
If there is something you have question, offer or otherthing please pm me.

Add:
WTB:
Sm3dw
Wii U pro controller
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon (3DS)
I know i'm new here but i really want to sell these thing and really don't want to deal with Gamestop

Edit: if you want anymore pic please tell me I'll take more picture of its.
Apparently there is a trust issue with junior member, i really want to sell and buy stuff so just pm me what you want me to do in order for you to feel safe and secure.

sabanoo

Where is everyone getting these codes from?

Club Nintendo is sending them out to certain Platinum members.

"We’re sending this demo to Club Nintendo members like you who achieved Platinum Status between 7/1/2013 and 6/30/2014, registered any Nintendo 3DS product, and chose to receive information from Nintendo at Club Nintendo."

Club Nintendo is sending them out to certain Platinum members.

"We’re sending this demo to Club Nintendo members like you who achieved Platinum Status between 7/1/2013 and 6/30/2014, registered any Nintendo 3DS product, and chose to receive information from Nintendo at Club Nintendo."

Yeah but where are they getting like, 3 or more of them?

I can understand maybe someone having 2 different accounts or something but that's it.

SmokeMaxX

Yeah but where are they getting like, 3 or more of them?

I can understand maybe someone having 2 different accounts or something but that's it.
Four early access Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS demo codes inside just for you

Congratulations!

You’ve qualified for a special demo of the Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS game. There’s no limit on play sessions, and it’s available now—a whole week before the public demo.

We’re sending this demo to Club Nintendo members like you who achieved Platinum Status between 7/1/2013 and 6/30/2014, registered any Nintendo 3DS product, and chose to receive information from Nintendo at Club Nintendo. Hurry—all codes for this special demo must be redeemed by Sept. 19. Enjoy!

Enter your unique code on Nintendo eShop:

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Plus three more to share with your friends and family:

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Four early access Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS demo codes inside just for you

Congratulations!

You’ve qualified for a special demo of the Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS game. There’s no limit on play sessions, and it’s available now—a whole week before the public demo.

We’re sending this demo to Club Nintendo members like you who achieved Platinum Status between 7/1/2013 and 6/30/2014, registered any Nintendo 3DS product, and chose to receive information from Nintendo at Club Nintendo. Hurry—all codes for this special demo must be redeemed by Sept. 19. Enjoy!

Enter your unique code on Nintendo eShop:

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Plus three more to share with your friends and family:

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Haha, I see.

WTS:

Philips Fidelio X1 headphones. Just a few months old, in great condition. $200 Will throw in a V-Moda ModMic Pro for an extra $10 if you need a mic as well.

Sony Gold Wireless Headset. Used two or three times tops. $70

Both will come complete with their boxes and accessories.

Avermedia Live Gamer Portable. Used a handful of times but no real use for it at the moment. $100

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Limited Editon vol. 1-3 DVD sets. Opened once each to watch dvds. $70

Starcraft II: Wings of Liberty Collector's Edition. All codes used, but everything else is complete. $90

Will provide pictures if requested!

as a back-up if something went wrong or if short on cash

Or in other words, the same reason a store does.

That makes no sense at all. If the buyer is covering the fees, you are getting everything you asked for. You essentially just don't want the buyer to have as much protection, if I am understanding this correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom