• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 2 | Hanks Got Nothing on This Money Pit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Willing to Trade/Sell

Nintendo
  • Wii U GameCube Adapter (New/Sealed) - $40 shipped
    [*]Wonderful 101 Wii U eShop code - $15
  • Metroid Other M (Wii, New/Sealed) - $10 shipped
Microsoft
Sony
  • Final Fantasy XV: Episode Duscae NA Demo - $20
  • Vita 8 GB memory card (New --- From PlayStation TV bundle --- not in retail packaging but never used) - $12 shipped
  • PlayStation Move Sharpshooter (Mint/Like New) - $10 shipped
PC
Other
  • Ni no Kuni: Curse of the White Witch Hardcover Guide (New,Sealed,Mint) - $35 shipped
  • $25 Dell eGift cards for $20 (have 2)
  • $10 iTunes digital codes for $9 (have 5)
  • Logitech S715i 30-pin Speaker Dock (Good condition) - $30 shipped
    *does not include remote, everything else included

Looking For
  • PayPal
  • Platinum Club Nintendo 2015 gift

Please PM me. I am a NeoGAF Gold Trader/Seller. Thanks!

webkatt

Anyone interested in a 1:1 trade of my $10 Xbox credit for your $10 psn credit?
Or I'd give the code + PayPal for a code for Ori and the Blind Forest

Also

WTS: BloodBorne Full Game Code - $50 PayPal
WTS: Assassin's Creed Unity Full Game Code - $10 PayPal

jadedm17

Positive Seller Feedback for josecitoxnyo

The Witcher 3, My first official PC game, I'm very excited. Quick and easy. Thank you.

shandy706

WTB

Starcraft II: Heart of the Swarm Code - Looking for a cheap code or would love to trade for it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WTS or WTT
All items INCLUDE SHIPPING to the lower 48

Amiibos
Sheik Amiibo - $12.50 Shipped in US (NEW IN BOX)

Steam Gifts/Codes

Bold = My price
Italic = Current Steam Price

PC Games

Tropico 4: Collectors Bundle/Edition - SOLD
The Whispered World Special Edition - $5 - $20
Wizardry 6 and 7 - $4 - $10
Toki Tori 2+ - $5 - $15
Defense Grid: The Awakening - $4 - $10
Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Ed. - SOLD

DLC/Discount Codes

Gauntlet - Exclusive DLC Mask of the Wyrm Slayer - $2
50% off Lichdom Battlemage - $5 - $40 (This reduces the price to $20)

Other Codes

Halo Escalation Digital Comics #1-3 - $2
22701.jpg
haloes1p2.jpg

Xbox One Games

Thief - $10

Xbox 360 Games

Euro 2008 - $4
Too Human - $5
FF XIII - $9
Lost Planet: CE - Includes Art Book $7
Take them all: $15

Random Items

Limited Edition 20 Year Old Star Wars Coins Millennium Falcon and X-Wing Fighter (1994) - $10 each or $16 for both

Replica Ryu Street Fighter Head Band - $5

Vita Games

MLB: The Show 2012 (Cart Only) - $4
MLB: The Show 2013 - $7

Riddy

Regarding Windows 7 Professional keys bought from threetri333

I bought a Windows 7 Professional key from threetri333 about four months ago. Everything worked fine at first but I woke up to find this today:

AAfP3Se.png

I remember reading a post from a NeoGAF member questioning where threetri333 was getting his keys from, and warning us that there was a good possibility they wouldn't work forever. It seems he was right.

I have sent threetri333 a message but he hasn't responded yet (it's been about half an hour as of writing this post). I am making this pre-preemptively in-case there are others going through similar issues.I am not assuming he sold keys knowing that this would happen, so don't take this post as me calling him out as a bad seller. I will just say that anyone considering buying his keys should definitely hold off.

sk3tch

I bought a Windows 7 Professional key from threetri333 about four months ago. Everything worked fine at first but I woke up to find this today:

AAfP3Se.png

I remember reading a post from a NeoGAF member questioning where threetri333 was getting his keys from, and warning us that there was a good possibility they wouldn't work forever. It seems he was right.

I have sent threetri333 a message but he hasn't responded yet (it's been about half an hour as of writing this post). I am making this pre-preemptively in-case there are others going through similar issues.I am not assuming he sold keys knowing that this would happen, so don't take this post as me calling him out as a bad seller. I will just say that anyone considering buying his keys should definitely hold off.

That was me. Yup...this guy is semi-shady at best. He's selling MSDN license keys (which are not for resale - they're for devs/testing), so you will be lucky if they work long-term. He told me he would take care of it if there was an issue...and he's still around on this forum these days...so I'm sure you'll be fine. But long-term - I'd start hunting for a legit copy.

It's probably time to shut him down so more people don't get ripped off. Most people don't understand the background of how he's making these keys appear so they will just get burned down the road as he skips off with the cash. Seems like a nice enough guy, but it's pretty much a long-con scam.

Hollycat

WTB: Steelbooks for games that have been released on Playstation consoles that are in good condition..

I can't afford huge markups, probably no more than $10 for the best ones, cheaper would be appreciated.

I already Have DI: Riptide, KH 2.5, and oblivion.

I'm also looking for a steelbook for Resident Evil Retribution and Damnation to complete my collection. I'm not sure either actually exists.

WTS:
KH 2.5 collectors edition plushie, box, and artbook.
Ace attorney ds Phoenix wright, Apollo Justice, and Miles Edgeworth.

ekgrey

That was me. Yup...this guy is semi-shady at best. He's selling MSDN license keys (which are not for resale - they're for devs/testing), so you will be lucky if they work long-term. He told me he would take care of it if there was an issue...and he's still around on this forum these days...so I'm sure you'll be fine. But long-term - I'd start hunting for a legit copy.

It's probably time to shut him down so more people don't get ripped off. Most people don't understand the background of how he's making these keys appear so they will just get burned down the road as he skips off with the cash. Seems like a nice enough guy, but it's pretty much a long-con scam.

Honestly...will it matter once Windows 10 is out in a few months? If a purchased copy works until then and they use the free upgrade option, won't they be good going forward?

Note: I am not condoning nor condemning this course of action. But for any buyers who paid good money in good faith, I think we should figure out if this is a possibility.

Edit: I am also not accusing threetri333. He will need to speak for himself. I also personally believe that there is a distinction between an illegal act and an act that violates a company's ToS. And we have historically allowed the latter here, such as account selling and selling Club Nintendo gifts. But of course, a buyer must be protected. If purchasing an item that violates a ToS, they should know that and know the risks, so they can decide if it is worth it to them. Heck, even buying Steam games from RU/CIS back in the day was a risk. Valve could have removed games or banned accounts of us NA/EU folks with such games in our libraries or inventories. But we as buyers knew that and were willing to take the risk after deeming it small enough. Assuming selling MSDN keys is not illegal (and assuming that is actually what he is selling), I think he should be allowed to continue selling here but must disclose that fact as well as the possibility of future issues. The market can decide for itself if the discount is great enough to balance out the gamble.

Just some thoughts.

sk3tch

Honestly...will it matter once Windows 10 is out in a few months? If a purchased copy works until then and they use the free upgrade option, won't they be good going forward?

Note: I am not condoning nor condemning this course of action. But for any buyers who paid good money in good faith, I think we should figure out if this is a possibility.

Edit: I am also not accusing threetri333. He will need to speak for himself. I also personally believe that there is a distinction between an illegal act and an act that violates a company's ToS. And we have historically allowed the latter here, such as account selling and selling Club Nintendo gifts. But of course, a buyer must be protected. If purchasing an item that violates a ToS, they should know that and know the risks, so they can decide if it is worth it to them. Heck, even buying Steam games from RU/CIS back in the day was a risk. Valve could have removed games or banned accounts of us NA/EU folks with such games in our libraries or inventories. But we as buyers knew that and were willing to take the risk after deeming it small enough. Assuming selling MSDN keys is not illegal (and assuming that is actually what he is selling), I think he should be allowed to continue selling here but must disclose that fact as well as the possibility of future issues. The market can decide for itself if the discount is great enough to balance out the gamble.

Just some thoughts.

Potentially a good point. However, as is the case with our friend who is having problems - some don't want to run the latest OS (he's on Windows 7) so it would be pretty annoying to have paid for something, then be labeled a pirate (by Microsoft), and be pushed to move to Windows 10 in order to proceed. Not worth it, IMO...especially since his prices aren't insane. I've bought legit Windows 8 keys for less. In my case, I had to get a build out the door and didn't have time to deal with eBay/etc. so I went for it.

My advice to those looking for cheap Windows 8 is to always buy a cheap, physical copy. That way, you can contact Microsoft should there be any issues...you'll always have that physical key on a card with the cert of authenticity.

Last time (when I brought this up) he did not speak up because he did not want to confirm/deny what is happening (my guess). So, I think an executive decision will need to be made.

I couldn't care less, personally - but I would hate to have others that do not know about the situation lose money. It's even worse because he's using NeoGAF to publicly advertise to those that are not members. Imagine the recourse that they have? None.

kennah

WTB:

Digital codes for movies. Open to receiving a list of what people have, specifically looking for the following. Payment by Canadian email transfer preferred, but I can use US codes by PayPal or Amazon credit. Looking to pay around $4-5 per.

Hobbit Battle of the Five Armies
Into the Woods
Song of the Sea
Big Hero 6 (iTunes)
The Imitation Game
Lucy
TMNT (new)
Mockingjay

I have a Google Play Code for How to Train your Dragon 2 that I can trade. It works on a US account only so I can't redeem it on mine.

Also WTB: two more Nintendo platinum codes for $20 Canadian Email Transfer.

Game: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
Price: $40

Game: Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
Price: $25

Game: Zombie Army Trilogy
Price: $18

Game: Depth
Price: $8

Game: Onikira - Demon Killer
Price: $2

Accepting Paypal sent as gift in US$.
All games are Steam gifts and RoW (region free), will be sent to your Steam account or mail.
I'm quite busy these days, so I apologize in advance if I might be slow with responses.

Mark5130

Would Like To Sell

PayPal gift or fees paid.

$20 PSN Currency Code - $17

Would Like To Buy

Complete in box SNES, NES, Genesis and Dreamcast games. Not real big on sports games, but I'd entertain almost anything else. Games must also be in good shape and come from a smoke-free environment.

This one is an over the moon request, but I am also in search of a good condition manual for the SNES version of Final Fight Guy.

Just some thoughts.

To be fair though.. no one technically needs to purchase a copy of Windows to get the free upgrade. Microsoft has said that even people who illegally downloaded a copy of Windows 7/8 will be able to upgrade their version for free and make it legitimate.

So in this case.. why even pay? Not that I am supporting piracy but Microsoft has openly said they will take care of anyone who has a copy of Windows.. legitimate or not.

ILoveBish

The windows 10 thing means nothing, someone paid for a LEGIT key of Windows 7 and got scammed by fake keys not valid. It is not excusable. At all.

robot

WTS

All games include tracking & shipping in the US.

LoZ: Majora's Mask (3DS): $29
Hyrule Warriors (WiiU): $39
Guilty Gear Xrd (PS3): $39

Stencil

WTS

Pikmin 2 (GCN factory sealed, pics on request)
Star Wars Trilogy DVD Box Set
Amiibos: Ike, Dedede, Sheik

WTB

iPad Mini or newer gen iPad (current or second most gen iPad)
Etrian Oddysey Mystery Dungeon 3DS
Fantasy Life 3DS
Take of Princess Kaguya Blu Ray

Would love to work out a trade, otherwise make an offer.

NeOak

To be fair though.. no one technically needs to purchase a copy of Windows to get the free upgrade. Microsoft has said that even people who illegally downloaded a copy of Windows 7/8 will be able to upgrade their version for free and make it legitimate.

So in this case.. why even pay? Not that I am supporting piracy but Microsoft has openly said they will take care of anyone who has a copy of Windows.. legitimate or not.

They made it seem that while you can get W10, you will still have a non genuine copy.

They are not gifting you a license.

They made it seem that while you can get W10, you will still have a non genuine copy.

They are not gifting you a license.
Gotcha. Didn't see that update to it. They made it seem like how I said initially, lol

-----------

WTB

Sunset Overdrive - $15
Cities Skyline (Steam) - $15
Lego Marvel Super Heroes (Steam) - $3

NeoGAF Plus Seller

Price includes shipping within the US, contact about worldwide shipping for additional cost.

That '70s Show DVD set $35

Frogger $6
Spider-Man Venom: Maximum Carnage $17
Street Fighter II' Special Champion Edition $7
Mortal Kombat 3 $9
NBA Jam T.E. $6
X-Men $10

Yellow new replacement joystick $26

Game Boy croc skin carry case $15

http://imgur.com/a/6h1Km#0

Dragon Quest III $5
Dragon Quest IV $5
Murder Club $12
Mario Open Golf $6

Tetris DX $7
NBA Jam $4
Chase $4

2, 6, 4, 6

2, 3, 2, 2, 4, 3

Japan GameBoy games

Gakken Yojijukugo 288 $5
Momotarou Dentetsu Jr. $5

Guides
BomberMan 64 $7
The Legend Of Zelda The Wind Waker $8

Genesis/Mega Drive
DATEL Universal Adapter $30

Nitro Adapter $30

Magic Key III $30

Zaheer

WTS/WTT

Mortal Kombat X Kollector's Import Edition (PS4) - $250 OR BEST OFFER

91vuT%2BD7w6L._SL1500_.jpg

Will send screenshot of purchase as soon as I have received payment and will send tracking information as soon as it's available. This will come with the Goro playable character DLC.

Amiibo

Two Gold Marios

zwSxwVo2mnftfrSGlupJL37r6Gzv-grrDrX3Zk09DgEfJUv4iAvLiJZXJ73j_V4GiEylb4qYakYTKMHaP-il1jJXkQOGgGheP5h3tf_3NLAGiGls5tKJDt1yVvkskAceTK5hqP77eIoZKL1fyCW82b2s1v1OcNcyn1aAwsovTLwIC0SMl01FKsXFcm9jdxl59RzV_wuCwHCqkxo6MJNjy7pHe5AxX-eljREC_bgEhcJo0q3skuBub1KW3rvRXREhD4nZCJsfoeM5hZKwqSilASz3ncJep8k_jjsvfaRCF6WytFJFrLvcZpIU1J-GsKWuyLkdn86jkDVOPEVabExaWoQQHlaAtMPMT2_z3WnWYSaf8h66VXdTLnQVw8hsjN9MainBGx4nRRUBil82GpF-plSBEgJp_uGnSs-ctaTxOEyLro5MbSOyMSBLK-cU1zetLE1LaJxIyn8QDhp5ePX1SI8hs1_qkBRr6TIr_W3QdGfE4dDsCnK4DNJguuIMTXMGenQ-SWl6jHMzUPR3QmGNs0NKrbxjmbiswqOvSljP85kcJ8hs8o-knniX-QSZmcL6FJCMYGk=w1656-h829-l75-ft

$35 each or will trade for a NA New-in-box Lucario, Meta Knight, or Pit.

Steam gifts (Some from bundles that are long over)

Sid Meier's Civilization V: Brave New World DLC - $20
Sid Meier's Civilization® V: Gods and Kings DLC - $20
Sid Meier's Civilization IV: The Complete Edition - $15 OBO
Sid Meier's Civilization® III: Complete - $2
Sid Meier's Pirates! - $5
Serious Sam 3: BFE - $20
Orcs Must Die! 2: Complete Pack - $12
F.E.A.R. 3 - $10
F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin - $10 OBO

AAfP3Se.png

I thought iwas the only one who got this... I bought a key from threetri333 I wanna say around 5-6 months back (could be later or earlier) and earlier this month I got prompted on this. I am thankful it happened on my old laptop and not my new one. my new laptop came with windows 8 already installed. Old one I had to factor reset and go back to windows 7 on it.

maxcriden

Positive seller feedback for mdsfx and chualie. Awesome sellers!

Thanks for your patience, guys. Sorry I took forever to redeem the codes. They worked great!

First time posting in here, but I'm looking at selling several PC parts. I wasn't sure if I should be posting a lot of pictures so I decided against it, but I can definitely add them if anyone is interested.

Selling:
-16GB's of RAM (4X4) It's G.Skill RIPJAW Series DDR3-1600. Looking for $20 a stick plus shipping cost.

-EVGA GTX 780 Superclocked 03G-P4-2783-KR. Looking for $230 plus shipping cost.
Card was purchased in November of 2013 and is in excellent shape. I never overclocked or messed with it and I've taken good care of it. It'll come with the original box.

-Corsair RM Series 750 Watt ATX/EPS 80PLUS Gold-Certified Power Supply. Looking for $80 plus shipping cost.
This was purchased in November of 2013 and has worked flawlessly. I have regularly cleaned it and have never ran into any issues with it. Does not come with original box.

Payment is PayPal only.

Dash Kappei

Not actually that important
WTB:

Windows 8.1 key I need it ASAP! Bought!

CiB GBA games from any region

WTT:

NIB Wii Fit Trainer Amiibo EU
NIB Fox Mc Cloud Amiibo EU
NIB Captain Falcon Amiibo EU
NIB King DEDEDE Amiibo JPN

Looking for:
Meta Knight, Shulk, Rosalina or Gold Mario amiibos, any region's fine
GBA games, any region's fine
Console GBA sp AGS 101 any color/region

Can add money to the trades.

I ship internationally no problem, from Italy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom