• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 2 | Hanks Got Nothing on This Money Pit

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTS:

Microsoft Health Band(M) (New) - $125

DzTu6dbl.jpg

Price includes shipping to US. Feel free to PM if you any questions. :)

PM'd

Looking for the new Bloodborne PS4 theme that comes with the guide.

Willing to pay 5 bucks for it offer a 3DS Mewtwo code for it.

I have multiple positive buyer and seller feedback on here.

SELLING THINGS!
Some of the items below have more than one photo and can be viewed AT THIS LINK. I can provide additional photos upon request. All from personal collection.
All prices includes shipping to US. I will ship outside of US, but it has to be a method that provides tracking, so will probably be pricey. GAF feedback currently sits at +7/+9, and also have eBay feedback of 1150 over the past 15 years!
Accepting Paypal F/F (friends and family) or G/S (goods and services). Prices for G/S a little higher to cover fees. See below. I will ship protected and with tracking either way! Unless it’s a Sunday or postal holiday, I’ll always be able to ship out within 24 of payment.

Robotech: Battlecry Limited Edition (PS2) - STILL SEALED
$40 (F/F) or $41.50 (G/S)
- There are lots of tears in the shrinkwrap, but it's still "sealed" and has all of the contents. Album has more photos.

Wonder Adaptor for Nintendo 64
$30 (F/F) or $31.20 (G/S)
– This will allow you to play import N64 games. I bought it for Sin and Punishment back in the day and I no longer have that game, so don’t really need this anymore.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS + Pin + Mewtwo DLC code!
$27 (F/F) or $28.12 (G/S)
– I haven’t played this since Wii U version came out, so I guess I don’t really need both.

The Longest Journey - PC Big Box
$25 (F/F) or $26.06 (G/S)
- Almost like new. The part where you open the box is bent a bit, but otherwise perfect.

Nier (360) – FACTORY SEALED!
$25 (F/F) or $26.06 (G/S)
– Still sealed, but has an annoying price sticker that won’t easily come off.

Onechanbara: Bikini Zombie Slayers (Wii) – FACTORY SEALED!
$15 (F/F) or $15.76 (G/S)

Otogi: Myth of Demons (Xbox)
– Manual, case, game disc. Disc has a few marks on it, but it plays perfectly fine.

Tropico 4: Gold Edition (360) – FACTORY SEALED!

Viewtiful Joe 2 (Gamecube)
$13.00 (F/F) or $13.70 (G/S)
– Complete with manual, case, other inserts. Disc has a few smudges on it, but works perfectly fine.

SELLING: iPaid Air 64GB w/ Keyboard Case

This item is in great condition, only issue is the small dent by speaker grill you can see pictured. Keyboard case is the popular Anker brand from Amazon. This is an amazing dean and I can FedEx 2-day ship it to the buyer.

$300 shipped.

ibz7Igr6JC40tX.jpg

i8uVJ3YBzYlNw.jpg

iVizYcRuyss9x.jpg

PM'd

Xtyle

Zelda: A link between world digital download. 34$ (39.99 at eshop).
selling my digital download code. It's 5$ cheaper than Nintendo's eshop!

Alright, GAF. I only have one seller feedback (It was positive!) and a handful of positive buyer feedback. I've also have been on eBay since 2009 and have a 100% rating there. (I'll send you my eBay page upon request.)

I recently got a hold of Adventure Island 2 for SNES and don't really care for it. (Don't judge me) and rather sell it off. Before it hits eBay I figured I'd hook GAF up first!

Label looks good and I cleaned it up. The back label has a slight tear and the other bummer is under the lip (I guess?) of the SNES cart there is some blue marking. I'm sure it could come off with some Goo Gone but I don't wanna push my luck.

I'm looking for 90 dollars shipped OR BEST OFFER. Do NOT hesitate shooting me an offer. I'm willing to work things out. You pay the fees or send as a gift. Thanks! Don't be afraid to PM me. :)

rCa5Ki5l.jpg

More pictures at the link: http://imgur.com/a/yQ9MX

SmokeMaxX

Yeah, my whole point was that I think some clarification might be needed. I wouldn't be opposed to just making the Rules in the OP say that you are free to let someone know their price is too high, but that you should only do it via PM. As much as I feel like it can be good to call out high prices (if it's done in the right spirit), having the rule clarified to say only PM's might cut down on any future drama.
I like this compromise.
I'll bet my ability to post "$1 shipped" that ThreeTri was not at all naive about what he was doing.
Yeah. He knew what was up and tried to play the game a bit too far.
Yeah, except what can you even ship for $1?
I mean, unless he's selling paper, lol
Digital codes? lol

drizzle

Axel Hertz
Hey if anyone can purchase GTA V here using the Hola trick for 29$
http://www.nuuvem.com.br/produto/2773-grand-theft-auto-v

I will send you 40$ via amazon gift card. So you're getting an extra 10$ for your service. I must test the key first since there's no way I can get my 40$ back if I get scammed.

Positive feedback for TheTurboFD

Dude was a delight to talk with, offered alternatives when I couldn't buy it from Nuuvem (out of stock) and we manage to get a deal where he got the game for a good price (off GMG instead) and I got Amazon funds.

Real nice dude, will most likely help him again when he needs it.

Edit: What I'm saying is: Good seller, would trade again, A+++++++++

TheTurboFD

Positive feedback for TheTurboFD

Dude was a delight to talk with, offered alternatives when I couldn't buy it from Nuuvem (out of stock) and we manage to get a deal where he got the game for a good price (off GMG instead) and I got Amazon funds.

Real nice dude, will most likely help him again when he needs it.

Edit: What I'm saying is: Good seller, would trade again, A+++++++++

Positive Feedback for drizzle

Great guy! Even looked around for a cheaper price to save me money. Would definitely deal with again.

KiDdYoNe

WTS:
Pillars of Eternity

header.jpg

Hero Edition - $20
Champions Edition - $26
Royal Edition - $32

Mortal Kombat X

header.jpg

Regular Edition - $25
Premium Edition - $35
Kombat Pack - $13

Titan Souls - $9
Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number - $9
Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number Digital Deluxe Edition - $12

Platform: Steam. Region free.

P.S. Prices may change due to exchange rate.

wiibomb

Want To Buy

Looking for everything here complete with everything that came with them when originally bought, unless noted. I won't be paying eBay prices for now since I have better protection over there, so if I would pay eBay prices, I rather go to eBay itself.

1. Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn

[*]Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy.

[*]Skies of Arcadia Legends for Gamecube. Pending to arrive
  2. Megaman X collection for Gamecube.
  3. Virtual Boy stand and Visor, I know this is difficult to get, but my recently acquired Virtual Boy is lacking that and eBay prices are just too high to even consider buying them, if you have any of these or know where I can get them I would appreciate a lot a PM.
  4. SNES in good condition, looking for a complete one with everything except the AV cables which I already have, so they don't matter much, and good aesthetic condition since it's kind of a collector's item I want to get
  5. Gameboy Micro at a nice price if anyone has one laying around. Just the gameboy and the charger is enough, though the boxes would be way cooler.
  6. Not so important: Final fantasy XV Episode Duscae at a low price, I haven't played a Final fantasy and I'm interested in buying this, but I won't pay too much since I don't even know if I like it.
  7. EXTRA: do you have Monster Hunter related merchandise and want to get rid of it or don't think you want it anymore? do you want to sell it but don't know anyone willing to take it? you've found the correct person here! I'm looking for Monster Hunter merch in any corner, so if you have something you want to sell, PM me!

I have plenty of feedback over here and have a good communication, so please PM me in any case, but please PM me with a price in mind to start negotiations if you are willing to, remember my only condition is to be beneath eBay prices

hitgirl

Don't know if anyone's shopping for some home theatre / gaming headsets -

2015 Sennheiser RS 175 Headband Wireless Headphones + $50 Best Buy Protection Plan - $279

I bought two pairs of the RS series for testing, these were taken out of the box this morning and used for 5 minutes. So Pretty much brand new. I'll throw in the $50 4 year best buy protection plan too, which is a great plan if anything happens to them within 4 years you just bring them in and they give you a gift card for what the MSRP was when purchased. I can transfer the plan over the to new owner no problem.

m2fPZOSl.jpg

jordn613

Unconfirmed Member
WTS: Grim Fandango promotional poster

WTS: Audyssey Lower East Side Media Speakers - $110 shipped
I no longer have the box or manual, so these will be shipped with the two speakers and power cable only. They're great sounding desktop speakers that had universally excellent reviews but are now discontinued. I'll cover shipping.

bigmac996

Positive feedback for drkdragon and Def Jukie.

Got a 3ds mewtwo from one and a Wii U from the other, much appreciated guys, couldn't have gone more smoothly.

Needlecrash

WTS:
Pillars of Eternity

header.jpg

Hero Edition - $20
Champions Edition - $26
Royal Edition - $32

Mortal Kombat X

header.jpg

Regular Edition - $26
Premium Edition - $36
Kombat Pack - $13

Titan Souls - $9
Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number - $9
Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number Digital Deluxe Edition - $12

Platform: Steam. Region free.

P.S. Prices may change due to exchange rate.

PM'ed/

maxcriden

positive SELLER feedback for both maxcriden and fenners

both fantastic, pleasant people to work with. awesome communication, fantastic shipping and packaging and what the gaf b/s/t community should be about.

Positive buyer feedback for Friggz, who was truly terrific to work with! Enjoy the game!

Darren870

Some Movies For Sale. All items shipped from CT, USA.
USA Only

Would prefer if bought more then 1 movie. Willing to work on deals if you want a few.

$5 shipping for 2, anything after will be depending on qty.

Blu-Rays:
V For Vendetta - $5
Ferris Buellers Day off, bueller... bueller... edition - $7
Let The Right One In - $8
Donnie Darko - Directors Cut - $10
Zombieland - $5
Kill Bill Vol 1 - $7
Star Trek (2009 - Sleeve Slightly Damaged) - $4
The Matrix (Case Slightly Damaged) - $4
Planet Earth - 4 Disc Set - Outside Box Cover Damaged - $17
IMAX Blue Planet - $7
Encounters At The End of The World - $12
Blade Runner 5 Disc Collectors Edition - Disc 3 Broken, Box Damaged - $5
Drag Me To Hell - Stickers on Case/Inside Clip Broken - $4
Adventureland - Sticker on Case - $4
Inglourious Basterds - Sticker on Case - $5
Watchmen Directors Cut - Slightly Damaged Outside Box - $6
The Untouchables - Slightly Damaged Case - $5

DVDs:
The Departed - $4
Mr Deeds - $2
Michael Clayton - Widescreen Edition - $3
Zoolander - Sealed - $6
The Green Mile - Damaged Case - $4
LOTR - Fellowship of The Ring - Widescreen - $4
The Last Samurai - Widescreen - $4
Pans Labyrinth - Sticker on Case - $4
No Country For Old Men - Sticker on Case - $4
Gangs of New York - $3
Sin City - $3

PS3:
Uncharted Drakes Fortune - $8
Uncharted 2 Among Thieves - $8
Uncharted 3 Drakes Deception - $8 (Used Generic Case)
SSX - $10
Little Big Planet - $7
Assassins Creed 2 - $7
Assassins Creed 3 - $7
Mirrors Edge - $9
Final Fantasy XIII - $8
Fifa Soccer 11 (No Manual/Generic Case) - $3
Ghost Recon Advance Warfare (Stickers on Case) - $5

XBOX 360:
Gears of War (Damaged Case) - $3
Sega Superstars Tennis/XBLA - $5
Lost Planet Extreme Condition - $5 (Stickers on Case)
Perfect Dark Zero Collectors Edition - $5
Halo 3 - $5
Halo 4 - $7
Condemned Criminal Origins - $7
Bayoneta - $10
Battlefield 2 - $7
Guitar Hero 2 - $4 (no Guitar…)
Grand Theft Auto IV - $7
Assassin's Creed - $7
Beautiful Katamari - $15
Bioshock - $7
Official 360 Wireless Headset - $20

Original Xbox :
Hunter the Reckoning - Redeemer - $3
Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow - $3
Ghost Recon 2 2011: Final assault - $3

Edzi

I'm looking to trade my Mewtwo 3DS code for **something**, preferably another game code. Maybe someone still has some leftover coins from Club Nintendo they'd be willing to spend.

WTB

Mewtwo WiiU Code
Danganronpa 1+2
Dark Souls Design Works
Bayonetta 2
Driveclub
Dark Souls: Scholar of the First Sin (PS4)

WTT/WTS:
N3DSXL Monster Hunter LE: Comes with game preloaded, a 32GB microsd card, a charger, screen protectors (already applied), a carrying case, Monster Hunter 4U collectors edition cleaning cloth (pictured), and a n3DSXL docking station (Nintendo brand imported from JP).
Still iffy on parting with this, so asking $320 right now. Willing to talk it out.
Virtue's Last Reward Red Watch Pre-order bonus.
Although its not sealed, its never been opened. Came with the 3ds version. I don't know what to ask for this so I'll list it at $100. Willing to throw in my sealed second copy of VLR in for $130 total.

Wind Waker HD LE: $110
Majora's LE: $80
Smash: $30
Mario 3D: $30
Link: $30
Kinect: $20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom