• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 2 | Hanks Got Nothing on This Money Pit

Status
Not open for further replies.

wheapon

WTS Nintendo Games

+11 Seller Feedback

I have a bunch of games that I am selling to clean out my house. Paypal gift payment would be preferred, but regular Paypal is ok as well as long as the fees are paid. USPS priority mail shipping will be $5.25 but can be combined if you want multiple items. I will not be able to ship internationally.

Just let me know if you want additional pictures of any of the games and I can send them over. Any items listed as price of shipping can be combined with other paid items for free (provided that they fit in the box). Please PM me with any questions!

All of the games are NA region titles and are complete in box unless otherwise noted.

3DS
Animal Crossing 3DS XL - $130 + $11.30 priority shipping ($141.30 total shipped)
This Animal Crossing 3DS XL has been very carefully used and works perfectly. It has no dead pixels on the screens. It does not come with a charger or Animal Crossing New Leaf, but does come with the original box, documentation, and a 16GB SD card. Please PM me with any questions!
LtgrSOQ.jpg
Gallery: https://imgur.com/a/VdFNQ

New Super Mario Bros. 2 - $15
Crosswords Plus - $5
Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask - $15 - SOLD
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars - $5 - SOLD

Audio CD
Paper Mario Soundtrack - SOLD

Club Nintendo
Platinum Playing Cards - SOLD

Gamecube
Metroid Prime 2 Echoes - $15
NFL Blitz 2003 - $5
Prince of Persia The Sands of Time - $5
Resident Evil 4 - $15
Medal of Honor Frontline - $5
True Crime Streets of LA - $5
James Bond Agent Under Fire - $5
The Legend of Zelda Wind Waker - $25
The Legend of Zelda Collector's Edition - SOLD
The Legend of Zelda Four Swords Adventures - SOLD

Gameboy (Cartridge only)
Boxxle II - $5
Bubble Bobble - SOLD
Tennis - SOLD
The Chessmaster - SOLD
Q*bert - SOLD
F-1 Race - SOLD
The Amazing Spider-Man - SOLD

Gameboy Advance (Cartridge only)
GBA Link Cable - $7.50
WarioWare Twisted - $15
Gameboy Advance Console (Glacier color) - SOLD
Ken Griffey Jr.'s Slugfest - SOLD
Caesar's Palace - SOLD

Wii
Metroid: Other M - $5
Animal Crossing City Folk - $15
Kirby's Epic Yarn - $10

Talents

Banned
Selling 12 Months of Xbox Live Gold membership for £20. I originally bought it in the UK if that makes a difference.

Paypal only.

Final Fantasy XV Episode Duscae - UK download code for Xbox One

I believe that the code is region free, I checked it on my Canadian account and it was recognized and redeemable - but be aware that it is a UK code in case there's some other issue that I don't know about.

Looking for 12.50 USD Paypal gift or 7.50 GBP Amazon gift card.

+17 buyer/+12 seller. PM me!

baphomet

Positive Feedback for H3xum

Super smooth and quick transaction. Would definitely purchase from in the future!

Also

WTB Paper Please Steam Key - preferably under $5

if you have one pm me please.

Uraizen

Banned
Positive seller feedback for JayEH - Kept me updated the entire time and game was immaculate.

Positive buyer feedback for WORLDWIDEWII - Paid quickly and is very friendly.

Vark

Took longer than I was expecting but here's the Grand list of everything I'm selling from my Genesis and Sega CD collection to help fund my indie development shenanigans. My eternal sadness is your gain.

There's a ton of stuff on here so here's the basics. It's all NTSC / US unless otherwise noted. Shipping will be calculated after items are agreed upon and boxed up and i'll give you the final cost. Shipping may take a few days depending on how many buyers are interested but i'll be up front with how long I expect it to take. I will entertain fair offers as some stuff I just ballparked based on e-bay or Amazon which I think can be inflated.

I can photograph anything upon request, just PM me with what you're interested in and I'll be first come first serve. I strive VERY hard to accurately represent the condition of my stuff. I've been collecting this stuff since the 80's and it's everything from pristine collectibles to stuff scrounged at yard sales and flea markets. I'm not parting with any of this happily but I'm hoping it finds a good home.

Payment is Paypal. I'd be willing to part with the entire lot for $4,400 but I imagine i'll get individual takers before that.

I'll be updating the master list as people claim stuff and more stuff comes online. I'll be moving to Maybe DS and PSOne and Eventually PS2 stuff as well.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12VTQVjg-Gl84d_Evh0DI8TeE5fDi2G6_jl30Dzr0rYc/edit?usp=sharing

sega_games.jpg

I've bolded some stuff as highlights.There's also a few PSX and PS3 games on there, i'll have more of that added in the coming weeks.

Thanks for looking!

SmokeMaxX

If you PM me and I don't respond within 24-48 hours, I did not receive your PM. Please PM me again! Gaf's messaging system screws up occasionally. If you do not receive a reply, please wait 24-48 hours before contacting me again because I am probably asleep or have not yet seen your message.

Selling:

US/North American Digital Credit/Subscriptions:

XBL 1 Year - $40 (Limited Stock Remaining)

3DS/WiiU eShop Credit: -
I sell US 3DS/WiiU eShop Credit at face value for anyone needing it (including the international users who aren't able to get it themselves). Increments of $10, $20, $35, or $50. If international, please use ppfeecalc.com with the "International" setting to calculate fees. If from the US, thefeecalculator is usually accurate. I usually have codes on me, but sometimes need to run to the store to pick more up.

Buying:
Discounted Best Buy/Amazon.com/GameStop/Target/WalMart Gift Cards
Netflix Subscription (or looking for info on how to get it cheap)

I take Paypal and, upon request, other payment options. If you choose Paypal, please gift or pay fees.
NeoGAF PLATINUM! (633+ Total Positive Feedback!)

fenners

For Sale!

I'm trimming down my retro collection! Shipping from TX, and will only ship to the US - will ship free on everything other than just a purchase of a $15 game individually :) I accept paypal only.

Happy to send pictures of anything, answer questions etc via PM. Everything is complete, played, in very good condition, unless otherwise noted!

PS1 - Breath of Fire III - $30 - SOLD!
PS1 - Dragon Warrior VII - $45
PS1 - One Piece Mansion - $15
PS1 - Team Buddies - $140

Xbox - Kung Fu Chaos - new/in shrinkwrap - $15

GCN - Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time/Master Quest - new/in shrinkwrap - $80

Wii - Metroid Prime Trilogy - Collector's Edition/steelbook - new/in shrinkwrap - $170

7GlPCXT.jpg

turbocat

PM me!

WTS:

US PSN Codes
Metal Slug 3 PSN code (PS4/PS3/Vita) - $8 SOLD

Steam Gifts
Don't Starve - $6

4GB Vita card - $5 shipped

WTB

Pokemon XD
Pokemon HeartGold (preferably complete)
Pokemon Crystal
Danganronpa 2

I accept and pay with PayPal gifts as payment. PM me!

Want to buy the following physical NTSC-U Wii games (US please, not Canadian):

Kirby Rainbow Curse
Toad's Treasure Tracker
Super Luigi U

In new/mint condition please. Not fussed about Club Nintendo codes. If you have any of these to sell, please PM me.

Thanks.

Nightz

WTS - all prices include shipping USPS Priority

Nintendo Stuff
Club Nintendo platinum reward - SOLD
Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate (3DS - used, mint condition) - $30
Amiibo lot (Captain Falcon, Little Mac, Lucario, Shulk, Bowser, Sheik, Toon Link. All US versions NIB) - $250
Blue/black 3DS XL. Mint condition, box and charger included, along with a 16 GB SD card. $100 shipped.

PS3 Stuff
Batman Arkham bundle (Asylum, City, Origins, non-GH) - $20
Uncharted bundle (1-3, non-GH) - $20
LittleBigPlanet bundle (1 & 2, non-GH) - $12
Infamous bundle (1 & 2, non-GH) - $12
DJ Hero bundle (1 & 2, no turntable) - $12
Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix - $20

teeg

WTB:
Smash Bros Mewtwo DLC codes for Wii U and 3DS - $5-6 Paypal.

Send me a PM if you have the codes available.

TheOldSlimer

Neo Member
Looking for
Xbox One w/Halo MCC
(Sunset Overdrive and Forza 5/Horizon 2 are a big plus)

WTT/WTS
WiiU 32GB
2 Black WiiMote Plus w/Nunchuks
2 White Pro Controllers
Windwaker HD
Super Mario 3D World
Rayman Legends
Wonderful 101
New Super Mario Bros U w/Luigi U
Super Mario Galaxy 1 (wii game)
(Mario Kart 8, Smash 4, Pikmin 3, Galaxy 2 are all digital on the console, I'm not sure how nintendo handles this but I wouldn't mind if you wanted to take over the account)

Nikon d3200 24.2 MP CMOS w/stock lens

AlpacaMyBags

Neo Member
WTS

Wii U E-Shop code for Super Mario Galaxy 2: FREE (I redeemed for it when I already had it, lol).

EDIT: Sold to Cheetos is Pretty Awesome. Thanks dude!

tbro777

Neo Member
positive seller feedback for ShockingAlberto, purchased DK Tropical Freeze code and he even sent code before i paid. 10 out of 10 would buy from again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom