• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 2 | Hanks Got Nothing on This Money Pit

Status
Not open for further replies.

turbocat

PM me!

WTS:

Titan Souls - $10 (US PSN)

WTB
Danganronpa 2
Pokemon HeartGold

I accept and pay with PayPal gifts as payment. PM me!

Soulflarz

Banned
random- when people say
uh
example: 25 you pay fee or $27 gift

Does that mean theyd pay the fee on gift? I always pay it anyways, but that just randomly hit me >.>

Sajjaja

random- when people say
uh
example: 25 you pay fee or $27 gift

Does that mean theyd pay the fee on gift? I always pay it anyways, but that just randomly hit me >.>

When you gift, you the sender pays the fee. When you send money as a purchase, the seller pays the fee, which in turn means they ask you to pay the fee as well as the purchase price.

When you gift you cannot reclaim that money through paypal CS if the deal goes south where as purchasing allows you to do that.

NeoGAF Plus (previously Gold) seller. Located in the U.S. All prices include shipping!

WTS:

Unit 13 (sealed) - $10
Dragon's Crown Artworks - $15
Sandisk Ultra 32GB SDHC Class 10 (sealed) - $15
Canon EF 75-300mm Lens (open packaging, but never used) - $100
EVGA GTX 770 4GB (less than a year old, includes original box) - $200

White_sox

WTS: GB autographed Giantbomb poster (signed by Brad, Vinny, Matt, Geoff and Drew). I don't have a value on it, so shoot me something reasonable.

2747555-poster.jpg

WTB:

iPhone 5 or 5s. Let me know!

Istaerion

When you gift, you the sender pays the fee. When you send money as a purchase, the seller pays the fee, which in turn means they ask you to pay the fee as well as the purchase price.

When you gift you cannot reclaim that money through paypal CS if the deal goes south where as purchasing allows you to do that.

False on two parts.

Only in certain situations (usually international) will PayPal force the sender to pay a fee when sending a payment via the friends & family (gift) method.

As for gift payments in general, you can actually dispute them, however, it calls for an extended duration and a bit of luck. You can also go over PayPal's head and contact your bank institution and reverse the charge, however, this goes for any transaction.

Also, do account that PayPal does not cover digital transactions when regarding their seller & buyer protection. You can still dispute such transactions, but it won't be a slam dunk unless you have mounting evidence much akin to that of gift transactions.

B.K.

I'm looking for a cheap, damaged 3DS that I can use to do a region change on a New 3DS. I need one that has firmware 9.0 or below, will load games, and has working cameras. PM me if anyone has one.

webkatt

I'm looking for a cheap, damaged 3DS that I can use to do a region change on a New 3DS. I need one that has firmware 9.0 or below, will load games, and has working cameras. PM me if anyone has one.

I'd like to know more about this

Soooo, I know this a complete fucking longshot, but GAF has come through for me in surprising ways in the past. Long story short, I miss the window back in January to preorder the official Bayonetta 2 earrings. They sold out completely, and I kick myself.

If anyone bought a pair and is willing to part with them, I'm your GAL!

150126bayonetta2earrings2-640x315.jpg

I really, really, really want these D:

http://www.thetanooki.com/2015/01/26/reservations-now-open-for-official-bayonetta-2-earrings/

Heysoos

WTS:

Xbox Live 12 Months Card - $35
Xbox $50 Card - $45
Xbox $25 Card - $21

Paypal or Amazon Payments. These are US cards, not sure if it matters though. Feel free to drop me a PM if you have questions.

Chinbo37

I just bought a 970 and got both codes. Given that I haven't played any games from either series I think I'll sell both codes and pick the games up later.

EDIT - CHANGING PRICES ETC.

EDIT 2 - BATMAN SOLD FOR 30 EUR. SEE IT PAYS TO BARGAIN!

Edit 3 - both sold. My first selling experience on gaf. Was fun!

Price of Witcher 3 Code - EUR 25

Price of Batman Arkham Knight - EUR 35

Will sell separately now.

Using PayPal.

Also they are from a german retailer. Don't know how that works in terms of redeeming bur just note that.

Black new 3ds usa system . 9.0 firmware. Cubic ninja, Gateway cards, 4gb miro SD card inside and 32gb micro SD card for the gateway.

Works flawlessly. No scratches. Just need some cash. Would prefer Google wallet. But paypal is a good alternative. Make me an offer for all of it.

20150505_151823_zps447de93e.jpg

20150505_151920_zpsdd3597b5.jpg

Galaxy Note 4 T Mobile unlocked (so any network basically, except Sprint).
550$ Mint.

IMG_1298.jpg

IMG_1307.jpg

terrisus

Plus Buyer / Plus Seller
plusbuy.png
plussell.png

+34 Buyer / +39 Seller

BONUS: GET 10% OFF ON THE ENTIRE PURCHASE WHEN PURCHASING MULTIPLE ITEMS
(Exclusion: Not including Humble Bundle items/Steam keys)

Have a whole bunch of stuff for sale here! Just trying to get by, pay the bills that need to be paid, and have some left over for me on occasion as well...

Section 1, selling some various things - Currently: Beatles Box Set, GBA Micro, Virtual Boy system box (price drop), Diablo 3 Collector's Edition stuff
Section 2, trade or selling - I have an OLED Vita + Memory Card, and I'm looking to trade them for a Vita Slim, Also willing to consider selling it! Price drop!
Section 3, selling a bunch of N64 games
Section 4, selling a bunch of GB/GBC/GBA games
Section 5, selling some DC/PS1 games
Section 6, selling a bunch of Steam keys from various Humble Bundles

Canada, please add $9 shipping
Other countries, please get in touch with me on shipping.

P.S. Please be understanding with the fact that it's a bit of a process for me to get to the post office, so most of my shipping will generally be done on Saturday. Please keep this in mind when purchasing/transacting.

--------------

This is a section of random stuff that I'm selling as I sort through things. All prices are negotiable, especially if you're interested in multiple things (including from the above lists), and I'm open to trades as well, so if you're interested in something, please PM me

----

The Beatles (The Original Studio Recordings) - Stereo Box Set

jmtOvHa.jpg

(Not my picture, I can take an actual picture if needed, but everything is included).

17-disc set
$99

----

Gameboy Micro - Silver (system and faceplate only)

Again, this is just a generic internet picture, but I can certainly take actual pictures.
There are some scratches on the faceplate - the screen itself appears perfectly fine, so this could always be remedied by a new faceplate.

t5W2onu.jpg

Again, this is just a generic internet picture, but I can certainly take actual pictures.

There are some scratches on the faceplate - the screen itself appears perfectly fine, so this could always be remedied by a new faceplate.

Again, no AC adapter, just the system and silver faceplate.
Gameboy Micro system: $70

----

Virtual Boy system Box - box only

vb1.jpg

This is a picture of my box. Others can be found by changing the '1' on the URL from numbers '2' through '6'

The box is in a bit of rough condition, but it's completely intact, all sides are there, surface is fully visible, etc. Considering I never took great care of boxes, I'm surprised it's in as good shape as it is >.>
Note that this is only the box, not any of the manuals and such.

Obviously this is great for a collector, or for someone who's planning to sell a system and wants a box to go with it, or whatever. I'm honestly not quite sure what they go for, so feel free to make me an offer, but I'm going to put it at:

$75 $65!

----

Diablo 3 Collector's Edition + a bunch of extras + hardcover guide

All the physical items in this picture except Diablo 3 itself, the skull with USB drive/DIablo 2 and the in-game items:

zdD2Uol.jpg

Also including the limited-edition hardcover BradyGames guide:

gkx8neP.jpg

$60 for everything!

--------------

These two things are things I've gotten in the B/S/T thread, I'm not looking to make any profit on them, just hoping to be able to work out a trade.
Price drop: Or possibly a sale at less than what I paid!.

PS Vita OLED + 16GB Memory Card, want to trade for a PS Vita Slim (no memory card needed)

OLEDVita.jpg

(Games pictured not included, system will be formatted)

Dat OLED
You know you want it.

Seriously though, as silly as it sounds, I didn't realize that the Slim offered MicroUSB charging while the OLED one has its own charger, and I decided I would prefer to have cord flexibility over "Dat OLED"

So, if anyone has a PS Vita Slim and wants to trade it straight-up for an OLED Vita, let me know.
I'm adding in the 16GB memory card as an incentive, since I ended up getting a 32GB card, and don't need an extra one. So, hopefully this should be a great deal!

I might be willing to include a couple of games from the below sections too, depending.
So, if you're interested, contact me and we can work something out.

Price drop!

Also, I would be willing to sell this OLED Vita and 16GB memory card for less what I paid for them! Buy the system and memory card for just $149!

Obviously trying to upgrade to a Vita Slim, and would like to do a straight trade, but I am willing to entertain offers for it, since I got a PS TV in this thread that I can use until I have the chance to get a Vita Slim. So, if you're interested, PLEASE LET ME KNOW

Please contact me with offers! =)

--------------

N64 games for sale!

Don't have prices for them, although have some general ideas on what I would like for things... but, feel free to make offers, and we can work something out! Needless to say I can work out some deals for multiple purchases!

However, I'm not looking to go too low on anything, so if a game isn't worth at least around $10 to you (many of them significantly more than that, of course. But, as a general floor) probably don't bother with it. I'm not trying to be rude, just trying to save people time and so I don't have to turn down too much.

Note: All of the games are cart-only. For most of them I've been the only owner of them (many of them bought new by me), so I guarantee that they're authentic.

Castlevania
F1 Pole Position 64
Gauntlet Legends
Glover
Jeopardy!
Jet Force Gemini
Lego Racers
Mischief Makers
Penny Racers
Rayman 2: The Great Escape (green cart)
Space Station: Silicon Valley
Tonic Trouble
Virtual Chess 64
Virtual Pool 64
Waialae Country Club: True Golf Classics

--------------

GB/GBC/GBA games for sale!

Don't have prices for them, although have some general ideas on what I would like for things... but, feel free to make offers, and we can work something out!

Needless to say I can work out some deals for multiple purchases, but not looking to go too low on anything, so if a game isn't worth at least a few dollars to you, probably don't bother with it.
(Not trying to be rude, just trying to save people time and so I don't have to turn down too much)

Note: All of the games are cart-only. For most of them I've been the only owner of them, so I guarantee that they're authentic.

Anyway, here's what I have:

Gameboy:

Alleyway
Battletoads
Bonk's Adventure
Boxxle
Castlevania Adventure
Donkey Kong
Donkey Kong Land
Game & Watch Gallery
Qix
Rolan's Curse
Solomon's Club

Gameboy Color:

Alone in the Dark: The New Nightmare
Caesar's Palace 2
Centipede
Crystalis
Donkey Kong Country
Galaga
Harvest Moon 2
Marble Madness
Paperboy

Gameboy Advance:

Advance Wars
Broken Sword: The Shadow of the Templars
CIMA: The Enemy
Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Rings
Madagascar
Mario Pinball Land
Midway's Greatest Arcade Hits
Nancy Drew: Message in a Haunted Mansion
The Lost Vikings

--------------

These I do have prices for, but I can be flexible with the prices/offer discounts for multiple purchases - so please don't hesitate to contact me =)

Grandia 2 (DC) (with soundtrack CD!) - $40
Silver (DC) (generic case) - $15
Record of Lodoss War (DC) (generic case, Hollywood Video imprint on disc) - $15
Evolution 2: Far Off Promise (DC) (no front on case) - $15
Time Stalkers (DC) (no front on case) - $10
Railroad Tycoon 2 (DC) (generic case) - $10
ChuChu Rocket (DC) - $10
Phantasy Star Online: Version 2 (DC) - $10
Diablo (PS1) - $50
Azure Dreams (PS1) (no front on case) - $30
Final Fantasy 9 (PS1) - $15
Chrono Cross (PS1) (Greatest Hits) - $15
Sim Theme Park (PS1) - $10

Again, if you're interested in anything here, and especially if you're interested in multiple things, please contact me, and we can work something out =)

--------------

Then, a bunch of Steam keys from various Humble Bundles.
I don't have particular prices in mind for these, mainly just looking to clear these out - so PM me with offers =)

Note: I don't use Steam (that's why I have no use for these), so not interested in anything Steam-related for trade. Sorry.

Arena: Cyber Evolution - Founder's Pack
Bridge Constructor
Broken Age
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising Steam Key
Dead Space 2
Dragon Age: Origins
FarSky
Gone Home With Soundtrack
Hammerwatch
Race the Sun
Race the Sun (have 2 keys)

PM me with offers! =)

Kito

[QUOTE="D";162701329]Positive Feedback for Moskito. Ness arrived without incident. Patient and understanding seller...would do business with again[/QUOTE]

Likewise positive buyer feedback for "D". Great communication.

Jirotrom

WTB:

STEAM GAMES

Cities skylines

WTS:
Amiibos all brand new in box US versions
Shulk $27 shipped
Captain Falcon $27 shipped
Diddy Kong $10 shipped
Lucario $37 shipped

If you live in dallas Ill knock off 5 on any of these marked prices, If you choose to buy more than 1 I'll knockoff 6 bucks off the total shipping.

Thanks, willing to trade for above steam codes

WTS

+6 Seller / +9 Buyer

All prices include domestic shipping within the CONUS. However, for international options contact me and we can work out a price which will likely include a bit extra for shipping.

My preferred form of payment is Paypal (gift or buyer covers fees), but I'll consider other forms of payment like Google Wallet, Amazon Payments, or gift cards.

I'll consider any and all offers, but I'm especially flexible on anything that says OBO.

Final Fantasy Type-0 (Xbox One) - $30
Episode Duscae code has been used. I got swept up in the launch hype and bought the game. It's not bad, but I think I should set my priorities on other games. I've only played it a few times, so it's still very much like new.

Mr. Driller: Drill Spirits - $8 - SOLD
I pulled this off eBay, but I didn't enjoy it very much. It's in very good condition and complete.

Super Smash Bros. Club Nintendo Soundtrack - $15
I've had this in my drawer thinking I'd want to keep it, but honestly, I think someone else would probably get more use out of it. Brand new, still sealed. No damage.

Stack of random DVDs - $6
I need to clear up space and I have these DVDs that I mostly own all of on BD already, so I just want enough to cover shipping. They all work and they're in mostly very good condition (Mad Men season 2 shows a little wear).

Dexter Seasons 1-4 DVD - $15
All 4 seasons of Dexter. That's right, the entire series! You'll get every single episode for just $15! One of the greatest 4 season shows of all time!
For anyone out of the loop, it's not really all the episodes, but everything that came after sucked
. Very light corner wear on these. They all work, the slip cases are in great condition.

Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey cart-only, $15 OBO.
I bought it "used" from GameStop, but it looks like the previous owner didn't play more than 5 minutes of it and I didn't play it at all.

Games of Thrones Season 1 Bluray, $15 OBO.
The outside slipcover and some parts of the disc foldout have some wear and light bends, but it's in very good condition otherwise. I've only ever used the first disc; all the other discs are untouched. All the inserts are included. They're Region 1, if you're wondering.

Neon Genesis Evangelion DVDs complete set (ADV release), $30 OBO. - SOLD
Here's the caveat for this set: volumes 3 and 4 are in less than desirable condition. Some idiot thought it was a good idea to write his name inside the cases, right above the discs. Also, they're not the original cases. However, all the other discs come in their original cases and are in good condition with little wear. Volume 8 is still sealed. All the discs work and there's very minimal if any wear on them; also, they all come with the original inserts from these releases. This isn't the box set, so I don't have the box that houses the DVDs from the Perfect Collection; they're just the separate DVDs.

PM me with interest or offers.

Dunan

Selling the official Japanese V-Jump Final Fantasy Type-0 Guidebook, which includes a bonus trading card (of Machina) for some kind of FF-based card game. Beautiful guidebook, and I'll ship it from here in Japan to anywhere in the world for $13.00 by Paypal Gift.

51JpOYrSGdL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Zaheer

WTS
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Collector's Edition - $250 ($210 if buyer throws in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Expansion Pass code for PSN)

101867_1_LELG.jpg

the-witcher-3-la-collector-s-edition.jpg

Have these available for PS4, XBO, and PC. THE XBOX ONE VERSION IS THE ONLY EDITION THAT COMES WITH THE TWO GWENT CARD DECKS AND CLOTH MAP! PAYPAL ONLY. PM if interested. Tell me which one you want. I'll send a screenshot of the purchase as soon as I have received payment and will send tracking information as soon as it's available.

I'm from Germany, but all prices include WORLDWIDE shipping (tracked and insured for expensive items). I already sold a few things internationally in this thread and have lots of good feedback.

Selling:

Game Boy:

Pokemon Crystal + manual - $40
US version, good condition, only the sticker has a few marks and the back of the manual has a few creases. I recently replaced the dead battery so saving and the in-game clock work as they should.
Cart
Back of manual

Dragon Warrior III + manual and map/poster - $40
US version, everything in perfect condition
Map side
Poster side

PS2:
Final Fantasy X International - Ultimate Hits (NTSC-J) - $15
Dragon Quest: Shōnen Yangus to Fushigi no Dungeon (NTSC-J) - $15

PS3:
Wolfenstein (2009) (PAL UK) - complete, good condition - $9
Hot Shots Golf: Out of Bounds (US NTSC) - complete, good condition - $9

PM me for more information or pictures.

Want: PayPal

Code_Link

WTB:

- Platinum GameCube Box

Someone tossed my away, and I keep all my consoles and games in their original boxes. Hopefully someone has one who won't miss it.

WTS

Selling a couple months old Alienware Alpha. Moved and have found I no longer need it Newly built gaming PC will be able to handle what I need.

The specs on this one:

Alienware Alpha ASM100-1580 Console
2.9 GHz Intel Core i3-4130T Processor
8GB DDR3 (originally 4, I added some)
240GB SSD (was a 500GB slow drive. With this it boots up in seconds)

This will include the power cord, HDMI cable, and the XBox 360 controller and wireless adapter. I also have the official carrying case as well which I will throw in there. Also can include two MadCatz fightpads as well

Asking for 500 shipped. While this is new for less, you're getting an SSD, upgraded memory, and the carrying case and pads included.

Here's a few pics and the video of bootup. It took a steam beta update in the vid, but you can still see how quick it gets to it.

Pics and vid here

"D"

I'm extremely insecure with how much f2p mobile games are encroaching on Nintendo
Trading sealed NA Little Mac for a sealed Ness. Was holding onto this for a fellow GAF member but he has yet to respond to my messages so I guess he is no longer interested.

EDIT: Already traded

wiibomb

[QUOTE="D";163043755]Trading sealed NA Little Mac for a sealed Ness. Was holding onto this for a fellow GAF member but he has yet to respond to my messages so I guess he is no longer interested.[/QUOTE]

uuuugh.. please put that image in quotes

"D"

I'm extremely insecure with how much f2p mobile games are encroaching on Nintendo
uuuugh.. please put that image in quotes

Everytime I post a pic its freakishly huge. Sorry man I've tried everything but my Galaxy S5 insists on singing the song of his people.

[QUOTE="D";163048516]Everytime I post a pic its freakishly huge. Sorry man I've tried everything but my Galaxy S5 insists on singing the song of his people.[/QUOTE]

Edit your post and put it into quote tags and GAF will resize it automatically

"D"

[QUOTE="D";163043755]Trading sealed NA Little Mac for a sealed Ness. Was holding onto this for a fellow GAF member but he has yet to respond to my messages so I guess he is no longer interested.

sg27Kge.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Success!

EDIT: Traded already

NeOak

[QUOTE="D";163048837]Success![/QUOTE]
Wait until 150 posts or more before reposting.

They meant edit your original post >.>

shandy706

WTB

StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm Code

I have SCII, but really want to play the expansion if I can grab it cheap. I can get the
"physical" copy for $15 on Amazon, but would rather have a code if anyone has one for less.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WTS or WTT
All items INCLUDE SHIPPING to the lower 48

Steam Gifts/Codes

Bold = My price
Italic = Current Steam Price

PC Games

The Whispered World Special Edition - $4 - $20
Wizardry 6 and 7 - $3 - $10
Toki Tori 2+ - $4 - $15
Defense Grid: The Awakening - $4 - $10

DLC/Discount Codes

Gauntlet - Exclusive DLC Mask of the Wyrm Slayer - $2
50% off Lichdom Battlemage - $5 - $40 (This reduces the price to $20)

Other Codes

Halo Escalation Digital Comics #1-3 - $2

Xbox One Games

Thief - $8

Wolfenstein: The New Order - SOLD

Wii U Games

Bayonetta 2 (w/ Bayo 1) - SOLD

Xbox 360 Games

Euro 2008 - $4
Too Human - $5
FF XIII - $9
Lost Planet: CE - Includes Art Book $7
Take them all: $14

Vita Games

MLB: The Show 2012 (Cart Only) - $3
MLB: The Show 2013 - $6

Random Items

CYBERPOWER 225W UPS (Here it is on Amazon) Brand New in Box $35 shipped. I have a feeling shipping will eat most of my price due to weight, or I'd go lower. :)

Limited Edition 20 Year Old Star Wars Coins Millennium Falcon and X-Wing Fighter (1994) - $9 each (Falcon SOLD)

Replica Ryu Street Fighter Head Band - $5

iPhone 6 Tempered Glass Screen Protector - $15

iPhone 6 Heavy Duty Spartan Protective Case w/separate screen protector included - $15

Feel free to make me an offer...or combine things for a discount :).

Shauni

Positive Seller feedback for Miker. Sold me a Club Nintendo Zelda Messenger Bag, Came in a timely fashion and as said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom