• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 2 | Hanks Got Nothing on This Money Pit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Novocaine

WTS: Pillars of Eternity key (Steam or GOG your choice)

$30 Paypal

Or trade for $30 PSN or XBox credit (Australian credit only).

IronRinn

SLEIhbg.png

(Thanks for the logos C-Drive!)

WTS

Please feel free to make offers, with rare exception, these prices are not 100% firm. If you would like more pictures let me know and I will get them to you. All prices include shipping in the US, unless otherwise noted. Listing with two prices indicate PayPal Gift/Merchandise payment costs (higher merchandise cost includes PayPal fees). The more expensive stuff I don't expect gift payments for, so there is only the one price. Most of these pics are linked so click for a full-sized image.

Prints

Gordon Freeman by Olly Moss $35.00/$36.10

Master Chief by Olly Moss $35.00/$36.10

Toys

Ghost in the Shell S.A.C. 2nd GIG Motoko Kusanagi 1/7 PVC Figure Vice $170.00. Displayed for a time but it's mostly been sitting in a box in my closet. Some wear to the box (specifically on the left side, as seen in the pic) but the figure is in excellent condition and is complete with stand, pistol, and instruction sheet.

NECA Bioshock 2 Toys R US Exclusive Big Sister w/ Little Sister $39.95/$41.25. Excellent condition with one issue. The right arm is comprised of two pieces which connect right where the strap is on the bicep It's a peg and socket (the top of the socket is the top of the armband). When I first got it, whatever they used to connect these two parts failed, so I rejoined them with super glue. I have no idea why they molded the arm this way. It's been fine ever since and is completely invisible, but worth mentioning.

Games

Gameboy Color Teal and Tetris DX $50.00/$51.50 GBC is complete with paperwork and in excellent condition. No scuffs or scratches. Box is in good shape, though there is a mark on the front, I suppose from where a price sticker used to be. Game is complete in box and in excellent condition as well. No flaws to call out. See full album here.

Game and Watch Collection DS $20.00/$20.65 Excellent condition. Instruction booklet shows some wear.

The Witcher 2: Assassin of Kings Collector's Edition (PC) $85.00. Opened but new. Neither the game, nor the DLC has been activated. Everything is included (including the map and pamphlet, which I forgot to photograph). Cards, papercraft, and bust are still sealed. The big issue here is the thin plastic insert used to house everything has collapsed under the weight of the Geralt bust. Everything is in good condition with the exception of the instruction booklet for the card game, which is a bit bent, and the box for the game, which has some damage. The bust is still sealed, and the dark marks are where the "felt" from the insert has rubbed off on the shrinkwrap. The outer box has a scuff mark on the rear panel.

See album for all photos.
T2qmwNjm.jpg

Sonic the Hedgehog 2 $40.00/$41.25. Brand new, sealed.

Left 4 Dead, Silent Hill Downpour, Batman: Arkham City, Medal of Honor $20.00/$20.65. All for Xbox 360. Weird mix, I know. All in complete and in good condition. (Instruction booklet for L4D is a bit creased.) There are DLC codes included with MoH and Arkham City, but I don't know if they're still good.

Red Dead Redemption Playing Cards, Eradicator Soap, and Dice $35.00/$36.00. Outer box for the cards is opened but the cards themselves are still shrink-wrapped. Soap is sealed.

Hardcover Guides

Ni no Kuni: Curse of the White Witch Hardcover Guide $35.00/$36.00 shipped in the US. Sealed. Comes complete with code.

1mLhTFim.jpg

Fallout: New Vegas $18.00/$18.55. Wrinkled on the lower, front right corner and upper, back left corner.

ZSEWeocm.jpg
kiQocAQm.jpg

Skyrim $15.00/$15.50. This is the original version. Doesn't cover the expansion. Map is included and intact.

6AlkQIcm.jpg
zUwlizxm.jpg
BkllZdNm.jpg

Halo: Reach $15.00/$15.00. Noble Six cover. Excellent condition.

k26w9bDm.jpg
Y6pdHAcm.jpg
35rcKR6m.jpg

DVDs

Futurama: Seasons 1-5 and the four movies $50.00/$51.50 The first four seasons are the original releases. They show some shelfwear. The plastic sleeve for season four is a bit warped and the bottom of the packaging has a couple of dents. Season 5 and the movies are in excellent condition.

Ergo Proxy: Complete series with Collector's Slipcase and Bonus Disc. $40.00/$41.25. The only flaw with this is the case for the bonus disc, which is beat up. Everything else is in excellent condition.

Samurai Champloo Vol. 1-7 $25.00/$25.75. All in excellent condition.

SmokeMaxX

If you PM me and I don't respond within 24-48 hours, I did not receive your PM. Please PM me again! Gaf's messaging system screws up occasionally. If you do not receive a reply, please wait 24-48 hours before contacting me again because I am probably asleep or have not yet seen your message.

Selling:

Guilty Gear XRD: Sign for PS4 - Used, Great Condition - $38 Shipped

US/North American Digital Credit/Subscriptions:

US XBL (10% Off) - Increments of $5
0c5125b8-8bec-4fc5-9089-c4213b775fa6.jpg

US iTunes Credit - 15% Off
$50 credit for $42.50 (Two Left!)

US 3DS/WiiU eShop Credit: -
I sell US 3DS/WiiU eShop Credit at face value for anyone needing it (including the international users who aren't able to get it themselves). Increments of $10, $20, $35, or $50. If international, please use ppfeecalc.com with the "International" setting to calculate fees. If from the US, thefeecalculator is usually accurate. I usually have codes on me, but sometimes need to run to the store to pick more up.

Buying:
Discounted Best Buy/Amazon.com/GameStop/Target/WalMart Gift Cards
Netflix Subscription (or looking for info on how to get it cheap)

I take Paypal and, upon request, other payment options. If you choose Paypal, please gift or pay fees.

(674+ Total Positive Feedback!)

Tizoc

I just bought a 970 and got both codes. Given that I haven't played any games from either series I think I'll sell both codes and pick the games up later.

I'm looking for 60 EUR for both codes. Would prefer to sell bundled. If there are no takers I might sell separately.

Using PayPal.

Also they are from a german retailer. Don't know how that works in terms of redeeming bur just note that.

I'd like to buy Arkahm Knight from you if that's OK, how much for it seperatly, as I already have Witcher 3 =X

Madao

WTS

Mewtwo DLC SSB4 Wii U Japanese version code - $2

the reason is that i only have a JP 3DS SSB4 but i figured that splitting the cost by buying the bundle and then selling one code is cheaper than buying the 3DS code on its own.

Paypal Gift preferred for payment.

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
Positive feedback for derek2fan

Awesome transaction! Incredibly quick replies ... SAME DAY shipping. Game arrived in great condition. Thanks!

Power Buyer (24)/ Power Seller (29)

Want to sell:

Prices do not include shipping

PS Vita Lego Movie the Game (digital code) - $10
PS4 Littlebigplanet 3 Plush Edition (sealed) - $60 or $15 for the Sackboy Plush
GCN Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventure - $35 (Apparently it was an ex-rental and has a white label on the cover insert. Can not remove without messing up insert. No manual)
X360 Bayonetta (Generic Gamestop Cover)

Rosalina, Shulk, Lucario, Gold Mario amiibos (sealed) -$45 (each), Marth + Ike set - $70 , or $225 for all 6.

Graphic Novels/Trades:

Paperbacks:

Essential X-Factor vol. 2
Essential Silver Surfer vol.2
Inqueisitor: Ascendent
Secret Invasion: Fantastic Four
X-Men: the Movie Prequel - Magneto
X-Men: the Movie Prequel - Rouge
Hawkeye (vol4) vol1 - My Life As a Weapon - $5

Hardcovers:

Ms. Marvel (vol2) vol3 - Operation Lightning Storm (Brand New) - $15
Guardians of the Galaxy (vol2) vol2 - War of Kings Book 1 - $25

Feel free to make offers.

Movie codes:
Dates listed are the "expiration date". As of 4/12, all are confirmed to work.

All are Ultraviolet unless specified.

$2 each, $4 for iTunes/UV combo codes.

* - sonypictures.com/uvredeem
- - PARAMOUNTUV.COM/REDEEM

*30 Minutes or Less/BadTeacher/Easy A - 12/31/17
Army of Darkness - Expiration Unknown
Bad Grandpa.5 - 7/8/16 - (iTunes + UV)
Django Unchained - 6/30/15
Dread - 1/8/14 - (iTunes + UV)
G.I. Joe: Retaliation - 7/30/15 - (iTunes + UV)
Gravity - 2/25/16
Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters - 6/11/15 - (iTunes + UV)
Horrible Bosses - 3/11/16
Shaun of the Dead - Expiration Unknown - (iTunes + UV)
Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows - 6/12/14
Silent Hill: Revelations - Expiration Unknown - (iTunes + UV)
Silver Linings Playbook - 6/30/15
Star Trek: Into Darkness - 9/10/15 - (iTunes + UV)
Ted - Expiration Unknown - (iTunes + UV)
*The Amazing Spider-Man - 11/9/14
The Expendables 2 - 11/20/13 - (iTunes + UV)
The Dark Knight Rises - 12/4/14
The Hangover Part II - 12/6/13
The Hangover Part III - 10/8/15
The Hunger Games - 8/18/13 - (iTunes + UV)
The Hunger Games: Catching Fire - 3/7/15 - (iTunes + UV)
-The Italian Job (Remake) - 1/18/17
The Last Stand - 5/21/14 - (iTunes + UV)

*NEW* Fast and the Furious - Expiration Unknown - (iTunes/UV)
*NEW* 2 Fast 2 Furious - Expiration Unknown - (iTunes/UV)
*NEW* $7.50 credit to see Furious 7 - 5/17/15 - (Fandango credit) $4
*NEW* Game of Thrones Season 1 - 2/28/17 - (iTunes/UV) $20

*Buy all digital movie codes and F7 credit for $80 or best offer*

Paypal gift please. US only, please.

Want To Buy:
GameCube gameboy player disc
SNES ac adapter
SNES games

Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers Games

A Link to the Past (SNES)
Ocarina of Time/Master Quest (GameCube)
Link's Awakening DX (Gameboy Color)
And to a lesser extent Adventures of Link (nes)

Starfox 64 3d and Kid icarus Uprising codes from club nintendo

Christian

Looking for physical, new or like new copies of:

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag PS4
Assassin's Creed: Rogue PS3

Also still looking for:

Soul Blazer
Illusion of Gaia

Don't need to be complete, just excellent condition cartridges. No sticker tearing or fading, no writing. You know the drill.

ChronoX

I have some Steam game for sale / trade for dirt cheap. PM me anytime :)

• AERENA - Masters Edition

• Battlepaths

• Beatbuddy: Tale of the Guardians

• Blackguards

• Blast Em!

• Blue Rose

• Boid

• Borealis

• But to Paint a Universe

• Commando Jack x2

• Contraption Maker

• Cubetractor

• DarkEnd

• Dark Scavenger

• Deadly Premonition: The Director's Cut

• East Tower - Akio

• Enclave

• Eradicator

• Eurofighter Typhoon

• Frozen Synapse Prime

• Gare Sapphire Mechs

• Gun Monkeys

• Gunspell - Steam Edition

• Hexcells Infinite

• iBomber Defense Pacific

• Incognito

• Into the Dark: Ultimate Trash Edition

• Last Knight: Rogue Rider Edition

• Litil Divil

• Marine Sharpshooter II: Jungle Warfare

• Majestic Nights

• Mechanic Escape

• Northmark: Hour of the Wolf

• One Night

• Orc Attack: Flatulent Rebellion

• Pahelika: Revelations HD

• Paranautical Activity: Deluxe Atonement Edition

• Penguins Arena: Sedna's World

• Pixel Puzzles: Japan

• Pretentious Game

• Project Night

• Quest for Infamy

• RADical ROACH Deluxe Edition

• Realms Of The Haunting x2

• Robotex

• Runaway, A Road Adventure

• Runaway: A Twist of Fate

• Runaway, The Dream of The Turtle

• Save the Furries

• Secret of the Magic Crystals

• Skulls of the Shogun

• Smugglers 5: Invasion

• SpaceChem

• Space Hack x2

• Sparkle 2 Evo

• Speedball 2 HD

• Strategic War in Europe

• Super Killer Hornet: Resurrection

• Swipecart

• Tales of the Orient: The Rising Sun

• The Journey Down: Chapter One

• The UnderGarden

• Titan Attacks!

• Vanguard Princess

• World War 2: Time of Wrath x2

rc213

Checking Interest

Galaxy S4 i545 Verizon

Might sell but would like to trade for a T-Mobile phone or equal of slightly lesser value. PM!

terrisus

Super duper extra positive seller feedback for NoRéN

Went so far above and beyond what could possibly be required or desired of a seller, I wish I could provide extra-positive feedback.

Sold me a couple of Animal Crossing posters from Club Nintendo. Communicated with me the whole way through. When I got the delivery, only one of the two posters was inside of there. I message him, not even sure of what we would do given the closing of Club Nintendo. He said that he had ordered another set of the posters for his girlfriend, and that he would send them to me. I told him that he didn't need to do that, and that even if he was going to do that, that just sending the one poster that I was missing was enough, and that I could at least pay for shipping costs.

He said for me not pay anything extra, and kept an eye on the shipment even when the tracking status had some issues with being updated, contacting me and offering to get in contact with them to find out what was going on with that.

The posters came in today, and both of them were in there, even though I had gotten one of them already. I hope his girlfriend isn't upset >.>

But, seriously, I love the posters, and wouldn't have been able to get them any other way. Thank you so much for everything, I really appreciate everything so much =)

Positive feedback for cheesemeister. Did a trade of nes games for Saturn games and it all worked great. I would recommend him for all your Japan gaming needs!

NoRéN

Positive buyer feedback for terrisus

One of the most understanding and friendly people I've had the pleasure of dealing with. Was patient with me and gave me the opportunity to fix the issue that arose. All around great guy and consider myself lucky to have dealt with him.

Highly recommended buyer/seller!!!

_DiGiTaL_

WTS: Microsoft Surface 3 64GB model x3 $250 each shipped or $225 for local pickup (Southern Jersey) ALL SOLD

Paypal (Gift) or Amazon GC accepted.
Have all positive feedback here. :)
0507151923.jpg

More available same price. ALL SOLD

0507152243.jpg

LQX

Super positive seller feedback for BeEatNU. We have done few deals and being that they're usually for A LOT(to me) of money I tend to be careful which can muddle stuff. This time I accidentally funded payment via bank withdrawal rather than credit card which was intended. He was good enough to refund and still ship out that day. 1 day shipping and a mouse which I needed. Thanks!

Also, Positive buyer feedback for Le-mo. Thank you.

Positive Seller Feedback to ILoveBish

sold me an Xbox 360 Slim on the cheap and shipped it very quickly. Also kept an open line of communication with me.

however

Negative feedback, once again, to USPS. I have no idea what it is, but whenever something big is shipped to me, they seem to fuck it up somehow. The package arrived damaged to all hell, like it was just tossed everywhere. It was lost in postage for like 2 days and when i finally get it, pieces of the 360 are broken off.

Luckily i put those pieces back on and got it to somewhat work, however you can tell the shipping damaged it to an extent. Thats on the fault of USPS because IloveBish packed it well and made sure it was secure before shipping.

ILoveBish

Positive Seller Feedback to ILoveBish

sold me an Xbox 360 Slim on the cheap and shipped it very quickly. Also kept an open line of communication with me.

however

Negative feedback, once again, to USPS. I have no idea what it is, but whenever something big is shipped to me, they seem to fuck it up somehow. The package arrived damaged to all hell, like it was just tossed everywhere. It was lost in postage for like 2 days and when i finally get it, pieces of the 360 are broken off.

Luckily i put those pieces back on and got it to somewhat work, however you can tell the shipping damaged it to an extent. Thats on the fault of USPS because IloveBish packed it well and made sure it was secure before shipping.

Positive buyer feedback for mgs2master2.

Wish there was more i could do, freakin usps. We'll keep in touch either way. Great buyer and paid promptly.

Positive Feedback for Supa Necta! He sold me GT4 and Stella Deus at an awesome price and great condition! Excellent communication and awesome packing for the games. Great seller and would gladly buy from again. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom