• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 2 | Hanks Got Nothing on This Money Pit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Golgo 13

The Man With The Golden Dong
WTB -- 1 Year Playstation Plus Code for less than retail, obviously. Thanks. Have Paypal ready to go. :)

nA7eLkX.png

D4XoOlp.png

PM me if you need any info, pictures, want to buy, or want to haggle.

Shipping is not included (give me your zipcode and ill give you a estimate and options). Currently only shipping to the Continental US. If else where, ask first.

Prices are not firm!

3DS
  • Super Mario 3D - $19

Amiibo
  • Gold Mario (sealed) - $27

Anime
  • Baccano! DVD Complete Series - Anime Classics (Sealed w/slipcover) - $23
  • Cowboy Bebop: The Complete Series - Amazon Exclusive Edition (Blu-ray/DVD Combo) (sealed) - $135
  • Gatchaman Collector's Box - Vol. 2 (DVD, Sealed)- $12
  • Gungrave Complete Series Limited Edition DVD Set (sealed, with mousepad) - $65
  • Kaleido Star: Season 1 (Funimation release) - $16
  • Kaleido Star: Season 2 & OVA's (Funimation release) - $16
  • Kiddy Grade Complete Series Limited Edition DVD Set - $30
  • Leviathan - The Last Defense - Bluray Complete Collection (Eng Subs, Sealed) $25
  • Maria Watches Over Us: Season 2 - Printemps DVD Set (Sealed) - $16
  • Noir: The Complete Series Anime Classics DVD (Sealed) - $24
  • Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann DVD Complete Collection - Anime Legends (NOT the common bootleg on eBay, can provide receipt) - $35

Bluray
  • Halloween: The Complete Collection Limited Deluxe Edition[Blu-ray] (sealed) -$80

PC Parts
  • GTX Titan 6GB graphics card(ASUS, card and box only, never overclocked) - $520
  • ASUS Laptop UL80J-BBK5 - $75
    • Intel Core i3 330UM (1.20GHz)
    • 4GB Memory
    • 500GB HDD
    • NVIDIA GeForce 310M
    • 1366 x 768
    • Windows 7 Home Premium (not installed but has OEM key)
    • Before HDD wipe, laptop ran fine. Gets a little hot and may overheat in hot rooms. May just need re-thermal pasting.

Books
  • Pretear manga Vol 1 - 4 (complete set) - $20

Preorders
*Will just change delivery address on Amazon to yours after transaction is made
  • The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Collector's Edition (PS4) - offer
  • The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Collector's Edition (PC) - offer

UltraViolet Codes
--Asking $2 each (unless noted).
  • 007 Skyfall
  • Don Jon
  • Dredd*
  • Hannibal: Season 1 - $7
  • Rick & Morty: Season 1 - $7
  • Star Trek: Into Darkness
  • The Dark Knight Rises
*Code is past expiration date but I was able to verify that they are still valid and working.

WANTS:
  • PayPal (family/friends payment or you pay fees)
  • Cheap Weiss Schwarz cards or booster boxes! (English only)
  • Cheap Super Sonico goodies
  • The Girls of Freezing artbook
  • King Conquer - 1776 CD
  • Bible Black merch (DVDs, figures, posters, books, etc)

wheapon

WTS Nintendo Games

Prices dropped yet again! Please help me get rid of this stuff! :)

+15 Seller Feedback

I have a bunch of games that I am selling to clean out my house. Paypal gift payment would be preferred, but regular Paypal is ok as well as long as the fees are paid. USPS priority mail shipping will be $5.25 but can be combined if you want multiple items (up to three DVD case games). I will not be able to ship internationally.

Just let me know if you want additional pictures of any of the games and I can send them over. Any items listed as price of shipping can be combined with other paid items for free (provided that they fit in the box). Please PM me with any questions!

All of the games are NA region titles and are complete in box unless otherwise noted.

3DS
Crosswords 3DS - $2

Gamecube
NFL Blitz 2003 - Free with cost of shipping (can be combined with other items)
Prince of Persia The Sands of Time - $1
Resident Evil 4 - $7
Medal of Honor Frontline - Free with cost of shipping (can be combined with other items)
True Crime Streets of LA - Free with cost of shipping (can be combined with other items)
James Bond Agent Under Fire - Free with cost of shipping (can be combined with other items)

Gameboy (Cartridge only)
Boxxle II - Free with cost of shipping (can be combined with other items)

Gameboy Advance (Cartridge only)
GBA Link Cable - $4
WarioWare Twisted - $8

Club Nintendo
Majora's Mask 3D Messenger Bag - $14
Super Smash Bros. 4 Soundtrack - $14

ahdurian

WTS
Payment through PayPal. Would prefer PayPal Gift, but please let me know if you're hesitant about that.
All prices listed have shipping included (would be shipped via Canada Post from Toronto, Canada), and will only ship to Canada or USA (no worldwide).
For any inquiries, please message me.

"The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask" Limited Edition New Nintendo 3DS XL(BNIB)
CAD $315 / USD $265
zelda1_zpstzagtf7d.jpg
zelda2_zpshvzwtfy5.jpg

"Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate" Collector's Edition for 3DS (BNIB) + Bonus Felyne Pin (BNIB)
CAD $115 / USD $95
HUNTER1_zpsoxq0fpou.jpg
HUNTER2_zpstglirbsm.jpg
HUNTER3_zpsl7ufidmx.jpg

"Demon Gaze" Collector's Edition for PSVita (minor damage to inside of box from when it was originally shipped from NISA)
CAD $115 / USD $95
DEMON1_zpsrebhxp5z.jpg
DEMON2_zpsjmljfa3a.jpg
DEMON3_zps9gyshgt0.jpg

"Adventure Time: Hey Ice King Why'd You Steal Our Garbage?" Collector's Edition for 3DS (opened, but great conditiion)
CAD $115 / USD $95
ADVENTURE1_zpsjydbmyhm.jpg
ADVENTURE2_zpsctu0mi7b.jpg

"Codename S.T.E.A.M" for 3DS (BNIB)
CAD $35 / USD $30
STEAM_zpsb3ddjbeu.jpg

"Super Smash Brothers for 3DS/Wii U" posters (set of three posters; sorry for crappy pictures. couldn't find a way to capture the whole poster properly, but all have no rips/tears) (Club Nintendo Bonus)
CAD $50 / USD $45
SMASH%20ROSIE_zpsi5nc6q6m.jpg
SMASH%20VILLAGER_zpswr4kgqvf.jpg
SMASH%20PALUTENA_zps7jhv6wex.jpg

"Super Smash Brothers for 3DS/Wii U" Soundtrack (BNIB) (Club Nintendo Bonus)
CAD $30 / USD $25
SMASH%20CD_zpsu6jd7lo3.jpg

"Yoshi" Plushie (Club Nintendo Bonus)
CAD $55 / USD $45
yoshi_zpsx6kt7vmz.jpg

Giftcards (all CAD valued cards); Starbucks ($60) / Best Buy Canada ($50) / SportChek ($50)
Either trade for another card of equal value (CAD) or for the amount the card is valued for (Starbucks $60 = $60 cash transfer)
STARBUCKS_zps8stce0lx.jpg
BESTBUY_zpsxghnfwth.jpg
SPORTCHEK_zpsr5m78g1r.jpg

Wired Controller for Xbox 360
CAD $35 / USD $30
360_zpsgtg1m21u.jpg

"House" The Complete Series DVD box set (BNIB)
CAD $115 / USD $95
house1_zpsi82nu4jn.jpg
house2_zpsewaww2ul.jpg

breakfuss

For Sale:

Like-new New 3DS XL (Black) - $180

Bought at launch and have hardly touched it. Indistinguishable from a new unit. Includes wall charger. Will PM pics upon request. Not sure what tier seller I currently am, but have had several successful transactions here. Thanks.

Shadownet

Banned
Want To Sale:

~MSI Nvidia GEFORCE GTX 760 2GB
Still have the box and everything, like new, only used it for a year.

PM me and name your price.

~The Witcher 3 - Wild Hunt
(Got 2 copies, GOG codes)

$28 via Paypal

ahdurian

WTB
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/universal-rock-band-3-triple-cymbal-kit/84292
and
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/universal-mic-stand-gamestop/72107
These are in-store pickup only, no stock in my area.
Looking for someone willing to pick up from their local store and ship to me..
Obviously will pay price+shipping+a little extra.

FYI NightmareTrigger, best to read the first page
"Users have commented that at times, some sellers repost their sales too often, making the thread feel cluttered with spam. This is not good. I do not want to set a specific number of posts for re-listing, but I think that it is fair to say that for a user on 50 posts per page, it would be annoying to see the same listings reposted on every single page. The community here feels that 150-200 posts is a good benchmark for waiting before re-listing something. I think it is a reasonable number. I think sellers should use their own digression on this, because the idea is to keep everyone happy and satisfied."

badbrains

For sale:
Less than 3 months old, kept in a cool case and comes from a smoke free home. Also comes with original packaging.

NVIDIA - GeForce GTX 970 4GB Reference Model (Titan Shroud.) Link here for specs, $290

NeoGAF PS/PB since 2012. Buy with confidence. I will cover shipping.

wiibomb

Want To Buy
WHgjBTF.png

Looking for everything here complete with everything that came with them when originally bought, unless noted. I won't be paying eBay prices for now since I have better protection over there, so if I would pay eBay prices, I rather go to eBay itself.

1. Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn
  2. Megaman X collection for Gamecube.
  3. Virtual Boy stand and Visor, I know this is difficult to get, but my recently acquired Virtual Boy is lacking that and eBay prices are just too high to even consider buying them, if you have any of these or know where I can get them I would appreciate a lot a PM. (collector's problem... yeah, I know)
  4. SNES in good condition, looking for a complete one with everything except the AV cables which I already have, so they don't matter much, and good aesthetic condition since it's kind of a collector's item I want to get, no box or manual are necessary, they would be extremely nice, but not necessary
  5. Gameboy Micro at a nice price if anyone has one laying around. Just the gameboy and the charger is enough, though the boxes would be way cooler.
  6. Not so important: Final fantasy XV Episode Duscae at a low price, I haven't played a Final fantasy and I'm interested in buying this, but I won't pay too much since I don't even know if I like it.
  7. EXTRA: do you have Monster Hunter related merchandise and want to get rid of it or don't think you want it anymore? do you want to sell it but don't know anyone willing to take it? you've found the correct person here! I'm looking for Monster Hunter merch in any corner, so if you have something you want to sell, PM me!

I have plenty of feedback over here and have a good communication, so please PM me in any case, but please PM me with a price in mind to start negotiations if you are willing to, remember my only condition is to be beneath eBay prices

Mark5130

Would Like To Sell

PayPal gift or fees paid, please.

$20 PSN Currency Code - $18
$10 PSN Currency Code - $9

Would Like To Buy

Complete in box SNES, NES, Genesis and Dreamcast games. Not real big on sports games, but I'd entertain almost anything else. Games must also be in good shape and come from a smoke-free environment.

TheBez

WTS
Selling this for a friend, will post pictures when he gets them to me on Sunday.
iPad 3 Wifi Only 16GB Black with accessories
Accessories include:
- iCarbons skin (Black with Red Apple Logo) *Can be easily removed*
- 2 Smart Covers (1 Dark Gray, 1 Light Gray)
- Charger
- Original Box
- Apple 32pin to HDMI Connector
- Apple Headphones (New in box)

$250 OBO

WTB
Deadly Premonition X360

Jamix012

Have a couple of things to sell! All prices are shipped. I accept Paypal or...Venmo I guess, but for your own peace of mind I recommend Paypal.

Invizimals: The Alliance Vita (New, Sealed, PAL) [Region Free] - $21
History: Legends of War Vita (New, Sealed, PAL) [Region Free] - $30
Conception II - Children of the Seven Stars Vita (New, Sealed) [Regular Edition] - $17
Cave Story 3D 3DS (Cart Only) - $17
Retro City Rampage DX PS4 (New, Sealed) - $110
Persona Q: The Wild Cards Limited Edition 3DS (New, Sealed) - $58
Sword Art Online: Hollow Sword (Used, Asian Edition, Region free but no English Language) - $31

Will provide photos upon request.

All of the above still for sale. In addition am selling

WTS
Monopoly Video Game (XB1 New Sealed) - $11
The Wolf Among Us (XB1 New Sealed) - $12.50
Pikmin 1 (Wii Play Controls - Refurbished Edition - Sealed) - $23.50
Dangan Ronpa 2 Limited Edition (NTSC - Sealed) - $91
Disgaea 4 Limited Edition (NTSC, Vita - Sealed) - $72.50
Retro City Rampage DX (NTSC, Vita - Sealed) - $66

Positive Feedback for Supa Necta! He sold me GT4 and Stella Deus at an awesome price and great condition! Excellent communication and awesome packing for the games. Great seller and would gladly buy from again. Thanks!

Positive buyer feedback for Haiiro Husky. Fast payment and good communication.

braves01

Banned
Positive seller feedback for twentytwo22 - I bought a Wii Classic Controller Pro from him, that arrived quickly and for a good price.

Xeteh

Positive Seller feedback for Shadownet

Bought a copy of Witcher 3 from Shadownet, deal went fast and easy and he was very kind. Thanks!

Update
-Seller has said that there were some personal issues, resulting in delayed responses. Seller has also contacted USPS and we will hear more info on Wednesday.
Original Post
Possible negative seller feedback for littlepooch21.
Bought a $500 item from this seller on Monday of last week. I paid a little extra to get Priority 2-Day shipping, and the seller supposedly mailed it out on Wednesday. I still have not yet gotten the package, and am waiting to hear back to see if I will get a refund.
The shipping information shows the package as "Accepted (SSK)," which simply means that shipping was purchased and does not mean a package was shipped. It also shows that it should have been here over a week ago.
I contacted USPS and opened a case. Interesingly, when I check the status of the case days later,it said that the case had been cancelled. I didn't do this, and am wondering who did.
The seller has not been helpful whatsoever, and I have had to prompt the seller numerous times to have the seller call the post office. I am not sure if he or she even did that.
While I will change the negative feedback to a neutral one if I get a refund or a if the product does finally show up, I am putting this up just to warn people about this seller. It could be a misunderstanding and a mistake by USPS, but the way the seller is handling it is not acceptable, and the whole situation just feels off.

The seller has not been on for a couple of days, possibly due to a family issue. However, since it is taking far to long to get any information from the seller, I opened a PayPal dispute today. I will update this when I hear back from either the seller or PayPal.
Update
Seller just responded to my PayPal claim but still has not logged into NeoGAF to message me there. Not good.

Istaerion

The seller has not been on for a couple of days, possibly due to a family issue. However, since it is taking far to long to get any information from the seller, I opened a PayPal dispute today. I will update this when I hear back from either the seller or PayPal.

Frankly, this overall situation reeks on the seller's side. The acceptance status you listed just means someone purchased a shipping label via a kiosk located in the postal office's lobby; it does not mean any official hand-over actually occurred.

It's for that reason why your case was closed without comment as there's no case to actually be had considering the evidence at hand. As it stands right now, there's no proof your seller handed the package to a postal employee nor is there any proof that the package was stolen or lost after the fact.

I'd like to blame the Post Office in all of this since I have had packages go missing during a similar process, however, it usually turns up at some point unless it was outright stolen. Your seller being, for all intents and purposes, a ghost really doesn't help his/her case in the situation... be it for family reasons or not; It's bad business and terrible support.

Istaerion

Update
Seller just responded to my PayPal claim but still has not logged into NeoGAF to message me there. Not good.

Ha, a PayPal claim works every time when your buyer or seller decides to pull the absent/silent card I've found.

Did any new information surface? Again, I'm curious to know what he/she has for an explanation as the evidence is heavily stacked against him/her hence the Post Office being of little help.

I'm hoping this is just one big mistake, but the signs are definitely there and the transaction amount is certainly in the risky area.

Taco_Rocket

Neo Member
Prices are not firm!

WTS

If I don't respond bear with me and message me again in 12 hours.

Thanks!

• GunMetal Gray Playstation 3 Limited Edition Metal Gear Solid 4 40GB Console ONLY

SOLD!

• Limited Edition Gears of War 3 Controller. Right joystick dog got to it. Does not affect gameplay
5fh4Fr4m.jpg

$25

• Super Mario Figures: Toad, Yoshi, Luigi. Creases on the box but figures are fine!

GKL9puKm.jpg

$25

• Xbox 360 Arcade Boxes. Just the box!

$10 each.

udRfIJim.jpg

fyH3wtlm.jpg

• Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Xbox One Console Box Only

B4vTz9vm.jpg

$45

• I also have a complete console of the metal gear solid 4 console stated above (sorry no box!) Has all cables and the matching controller.

With a 750GB hybrid drive

IU7u34Tm.jpg

eiRadtdm.jpg

BhPPEz0m.jpg

Was looking around $240. I'm entertaining offers but getting pretty solid on this. The console only sold for $185 on eBay this past Friday (shipped). I know eBay takes around 10% so I can work a little.

Pokemon X/Y Cartridge Combo. They work!

PM me offers!

Pokemon Y and Pokemon Omega Ruby CIB

PM me offers!

kNQxNDgm.jpg

I am interested in trading for a 3DS game carrying case from club nintendo. We can work something out!

Just PM what you think and we can talk about shipping. Thanks so much!

WTB

Looking for sealed of the following (NA only please!)

Link
Fox
Samus
WFT
Villager
Marth
Zelda
Little Mac
Captain Falcon
Rosalina
Lucario
Toon Link
Sheik
Ike
Shulk
Megaman
King Dedede
Meta Knight

Super Mario:
Mario
Luigi
Bowser

If you have nicely opened boxes of amiibos let me know. I might be interested in those.
Please all US versions.

Here's the killer part. I'm looking for angels. I'm trying to keep most to retail + shipping + $thanks for helping

To show that I'm not reselling or anything I can provide you strong evidence. Please PM me and I will show you.

If you'll notice all the ones I'm asking for sealed are the ones I dont have. I also didn't learn in time how to open the ones I opened (so the boxes are kinda meh).

I have a gold mario to trade or I can trade for the items above.

eN7YUWCm.jpg

PM me with pics please.

SmokeMaxX

Frankly, this overall situation reeks on the seller's side. The acceptance status you listed just means someone purchased a shipping label via a kiosk located in the postal office's lobby; it does not mean any official hand-over actually occurred.

It's for that reason why your case was closed without comment as there's no case to actually be had considering the evidence at hand. As it stands right now, there's no proof your seller handed the package to a postal employee nor is there any proof that the package was stolen or lost after the fact.

I'd like to blame the Post Office in all of this since I have had packages go missing during a similar process, however, it usually turns up at some point unless it was outright stolen. Your seller being, for all intents and purposes, a ghost really doesn't help his/her case in the situation... be it for family reasons or not; It's bad business and terrible support.
Eh, IME USPS really doesn't have a high frequency of lost packages. I'd imagine stolen packages (by employees) probably make up a higher percentage of "missing pacakges" than lost ones do.

Istaerion

Eh, IME USPS really doesn't have a high frequency of lost packages. I'd imagine stolen packages (by employees) probably make up a higher percentage of "missing pacakges" than lost ones do.

Oh, I'm aware. I've had two blatantly stolen, but since the package never entered the system officially, the post office told me to pound sand despite photo & video evidence of me dropping the packages off.

I've had a couple packages go missing and turn up a few days after, but when I see a week or more without a single update past the drop-off? Yup, it's stolen.

As I said before, I'd normally pin the situation on USPS, but it's pretty darn fishy a $500 transaction just happens to suffer a consequence where the easy answer is a stolen package. If the seller was very forthcoming with updates and provided proof of correspondence with USPS, I'd be inclined to believe him/her, however, they're being distant and only reacting once a threat occurs. Combine that with Junior status and a low feedback score and you have a recipe for disaster in my book.

Shadownet

Banned
Postive Seller Feedback for Xeteh

Awesome guy, purchased a copy of Witcher 3 from me. Fast and friendly. Would do business again!

Ha, a PayPal claim works every time when your buyer or seller decides to pull the absent/silent card I've found.

Did any new information surface? Again, I'm curious to know what he/she has for an explanation as the evidence is heavily stacked against him/her hence the Post Office being of little help.

I'm hoping this is just one big mistake, but the signs are definitely there and the transaction amount is certainly in the risky area.

Yeah, I've been hoping it's been a huge mistake too. USPS has lost some of my packages before, so I am always a little wary of them.

The seller contacted me shortly after the claim was opened saying that family issues have prevented him or her from coming on here and there is still no information from the Post Office. At this point, as much as I really want to believe the seller, the facts simply are against him or her.

Yeah, I've been hoping it's been a huge mistake too. USPS has lost some of my packages before, so I am always a little wary of them.

The seller contacted me shortly after the claim was opened saying that family issues have prevented him or her from coming on here and there is still no information from the Post Office. At this point, as much as I really want to believe the seller, the facts simply are against him or her.

Yet they're able to contact you through other means? Opening Gaf up isn't exactly the most time consuming thing in the world, would say without a doubt that they spent more time talking to you through other means than they would have just getting on here and sending a pm. This seems to happen with every person who knows their time is up and they believe that not logging on will just cover up the problem.

Ettie

All prices include US shipping. Prices still dropping!

Heads Up:
1. Paypal gift or you cover fees
2. U.S. Lower 48 Only

If anyone wants to bundle up, especially 3+, deals shall be cut. Anything purchased this Fri/Sat/Sun will ship Monday.

Wii
NSMB Wii - $17

GCN
LoZ: Windwaker (black label, complete) - $28

DS
Final Fantasy IV - $20
Final Fantasy IV - $20

Gauntlet Seven Sorrows CiB - $10
Champions of Norrath: Return to Arms CiB - $28
Bard’s Tale CiB - $10
KH CiB - 7 -Bundle Only
Spyro: New Beginning CiB - $12
Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly CiB- $8 -Bundle Only

PS2 Slim Console – $43 I tested all of the PS2 games above up to first gameplay on this console with no trouble. I turned my house upside down looking for the memory card and DS2, but can’t find them. So please be aware this will come with no memory card and a pelican PS2 controller with rumble and a DS1 that I would only use in an emergency. The pelican controller has less than 20 hours on it.

PSP 3000 w/FFVII:CC & 8GB MSPD - SOLD
Medievil Resurrection - $10
Castlevania: Dracula X Chronicles - $10

PS1
FFIXGH – $17 – Two playthroughs, minor scratches on D1, rest are pretty clean.

WTB
Pilotwings Resort 3ds, CiB (box+manual), Shipped - $10

Istaerion

I'm sympathetic toward family issues since I've had them before in the middle of transactions, however, never have I gone silent due to them... and I would NEVER even consider it when concerning a transaction of $500.

That's a lot of money, and for some, it's absolutely crucial they get what they want instead of dealing with a situation where they're out of money and have nothing to show for it weeks on end.

I hate to be frank, but if you can't do something as simple as providing updates to your buyer regardless of personal turmoil, you should not be selling things... let alone high value things. Obviously, there's exceptions to everything, but a vague mention of family issues is not something I'd consider reason enough for no communication.

Yet they're able to contact you through other means? Opening Gaf up isn't exactly the most time consuming thing in the world, would say without a doubt that they spent more time talking to you through other means than they would have just getting on here and sending a pm. This seems to happen with every person who knows their time is up and they believe that not logging on will just cover up the problem.

Pretty much; you'll be surprised how many people think an issue will just go away if they ignore it long enough. Sadly, some people actually never open up a dispute and they get waited out until a case can't be made anymore; that's not so much an issue now considering you have 180 days versus the old 30-45 days for a claim window.

I'm sympathetic toward family issues since I've had them before in the middle of transactions, however, never have I gone completely silent due to them... and I would NEVER even consider it when concerning a transaction of $500.

That's a lot of money, and for some, it's absolutely crucial they get what they want instead of dealing with a situation where they're out of money and have nothing to show for it weeks on end.

I hate to be frank, but if you can't do something as simple as providing updates to your buyer regardless of personal turmoil, you should not be selling things... let alone high value things. Obviously, there's exceptions to everything, but a vague mention of family issues is not something I'd consider reason enough for no communication.

Just to clarify, the seller did indictate that his/her mom is in the ICU, which is awful. However, the fact that the seller literally didn't respond to me from Wednesday morning until now -- literally minutes after the claim was filed -- looks bad.

Istaerion

Just to clarify, the seller did indictate that his/her mom is in the ICU, which is awful. However, the fact that the seller literally didn't respond to me from Wednesday morning until now -- literally minutes after the claim was filed -- looks bad.

I wasn't aware, and that's indeed terrible... but still not a real reason for the lack of communication. I understand the situation, but a family member being in the ICU does not eat up all your time to the point nothing can handled. Yes, panic and mental instability may occur, but as you said, he/she responded almost instantly after the claim was filled.

That's the main cause for concern there. If the family situation was so bad to cause total silence, how come it's suddenly okay to respond let alone mere minutes after the filling? It's just fishy.

I wasn't aware, and that's indeed terrible... but still not a real reason for the lack of communication. I understand the situation, but a family member being in the ICU does not eat up all your time to the point nothing can handled. Yes, panic and mental instability may occur, but as you said, he/she responded almost instantly after the claim was filled.

That's the main cause for concern there. If the family situation was so bad to cause total silence, how come it's suddenly okay to respond let alone mere minutes after the filling? It's just fishy.

I agree. It's an awful situation, but it has been two weeks since the package was supposed to have arrived and over two weeks since I sent the money. That, to me, is not acceptable.

asdad123

Majora's Mask new 3DS XL Limited Edition - Practically new. Has a tiny chip mark on the paint from where I applied the screen protector - $225 Shipped

Xperia Z3 D6603 Model White. Has a tempered glass screen protector on the front and a leather DBrand Skin on the back. Comes with the box, two magnetic charging cables, 4 cases (2 clear TPU, 1 Blue TPU, 1 Wallet case). $475 shipped in the US. $460 local pickup.

Taco_Rocket

Neo Member
Not to be supportive of either side but when you're in the hospital I know a lot of external communication gets cut off. However the quick response might be from an email that the claim was filed. I know I don't get emails when I am PMed from GAF though.

I agree. It's an awful situation, but it has been two weeks since the package was supposed to have arrived and over two weeks since I sent the money. That, to me, is not acceptable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom