• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 2 | Hanks Got Nothing on This Money Pit

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahdurian

I myself am a patient (renal failure; kidney failure), and even when I end up hospitalised for something I would still try to contact my buyer if I'm in the process of selling something.
Unless you're a patient yourself and literally have no way of accessing data/WiFi, I feel like there isn't really any reason why you wouldn't be able to contact someone for such a long period of time.

Just saying... It's my own personal view of this situation considering (like I said) am a patient myself.

But to each his own opinion/view point

ILoveBish

Have +8 Buyer and +12 Seller feedback! Neogaf Plus seller? I think i qualify but i dunno!

Let me just say in advance why I am selling this stuff, I've fallen in love with lifting at the gym and most of my free time is spent working out, cooking, learning more about that type of lifestyle. So I have all this video game stuff taking up room and I'd love to sell it and let it be enjoyed. I'm extremely reasonable and you can pm me with offers, questions and what not. I really am not looking for anything in trade, I own basically everything I need lol, i have a decent gaming pc in case the urge to game comes up.. I'm located in the socal area and local pickup is also fine. So yeah... On with the show.

Arcade Sticks Galore

I have lots of arcade sticks for sale. I grew up poverty as hell and always wanted an arcade stick as a child, so once i was able to afford a stick, i got carried away and ended up with a ton of them. It's time to clean house. Have the following:

Hori UMVC3 Xbox 360 Stick - $175 shipped with tracking

Boxed and in perfect condition. I really like this stick.

DCsoifQ.jpg

bi2VTe5.jpg

More pics here:

http://i.imgur.com/TuCPtDv.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/wiWmJ5I.jpg

Namco Tekken PS3 Stick - $120 shipped with tracking

One of the nicest looking sticks i've seen. Hardly any use on it.

More pics here:

http://i.imgur.com/IlZ1PX9.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/w1GlIt2.jpg

Street Fighter X Tekken PRO PS3 Stick - $140 shipped with tracking

Literally used twice. Not much else to say, its fully boxed.

More pics here:

http://i.imgur.com/hdbqmW2.jpg

Street Fighter 4 SE Xbox 360 stick, full sanwa- $90 shipped with tracking

Stick and buttons are full sanwa, has only the main 6 buttons. Works terrific and feels great.

X-Arcade Solo with Happ IL Stick and buttons - $80 shipped with tracking

Stick has NO PCB at all, no wiring. Its a bare case, with every single button replaced with the HAPP IL including the stick. They're all new. I was going to put in a TvC Wii PCB in it but never got around to it. I can include the wii PCB for a few bucks.

Injustice Xbox 360 Stick - $65 shipped with tracking

Literally new. Looked at it, put it in the box and never used it. Fully boxed obviously.

Hori Real Arcade Pro 3 for PS3 - $65 shipped with tracking

Pics came out awful on the stick for whatever reason, but its the HRAP3. I'll include the pics till i can snap better ones, it really doesn't look so bad in person.

Its in good condition, has scratches etc from use. Fine stick otherwise.

And lastly stick wise, my very much loved sticks.

Wii Neo Geo Sticks, Boxed, from japan - $250 shipped with tracking for both

I honestly don't want to sell these sticks. When i was a young kid, i sold video games i bought at the swapmeet in a local paper called Recycler, and used money i made doing that to buy a neo geo system. Because we were so insanely poor, i had to sell it and rebuy it 3 times during my childhood, so the neogeo has a insanely special place in my heart. But even so, i don't think i'll even get to use them till i'm 50 years old at this point. They're better off with a collector or someone who will love them and enjoy them.

Nintendo 3DS XL White/Pink with 4.5 Firmware, Gateway 3DS Cards, OEM Charger, Sealed AR Cards, Sealed Circle Pad Pro XL from japan, Sealed Charging Dock from japan, Case, Screen Protectors - $250 shipped with tracking.

Like new 3DS XL. I bought it brand new, and it came with firmware 4.5 on it, and has never been past that. Bottom screen has screen protector installed, but not top one, but i do have it and will be included. I have literally used the 3DS about 4-5 times, I just cannot get into it. It will be returned to factory and shipped to you on 4.5FW. Comes with the AR Cards still sealed, and with a case that fits the 3DS XL perfectly.

Included is the Gateway 3DS Cards and it works exactly as you would imagine. The Circle Pad Pro XL and the XL Dock are still both sealed and new, never been taken out of the box. Pricing for bundle is $250, if you want it all individually, it will be as follows:

White/Pink 3DS XL 4.5FW + Case + OEM Charger + sealed AR Cards - $180 shipped
Gateway 3DS Cards - $70 shipped
Circle Pad Pro XL and XL Dock both SEALED new - $35 shipped

Everything all together - $250 shipped.

More pics:

http://i.imgur.com/a1oYmci.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/WtssdhU.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/EOn8wjs.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/iitGr8X.jpg

PSP-2000 Black newest CFW with Dual SD Card Adapter and OEM Charger (READ NOTES) - $45 shipped

I bought this PSP-2000 new at frys at launch. It is a good system and has treated me well. Unfortunately, it is time for me to move on. There are several issues with it, so let me list them.

1. The stock battery is toast, but it has a OEM Sony high mah battery i bought new at frys myself. Comes with the larger battery + cover, and also the stock battery cover.

2. The power button has to be pushed with more force then usual, it always turns on, but wont unless you push it well.

3. Its scratched on the back pretty darn well and on the front as well. Not the prettiest system.

4. The rear battery cover can come loose and the battery will lose connection to the PSP at times. I've put tape in between the battery and cover and its hard to do now, but it still happens. I stopped using the system enough that i never fixed it proper.

Now, the good things:

It works perfectly. On the latest and greatest CFW. All buttons work really well. Its a damn nice system. Will be great for anyone who wants to do the Vita hack using a CFW PSP.

Asking $45 shipped.

Dell Venue 8 Pro 64GB with Case, screen protector, OEM charger and cable kit so you can plug in full size usb devices to it even while charging. $150 shipped.

Dell Venue 8 Pro 64GB, works terrific. Has the latest firmware on it, and really only 1 single issue with it. When the screen is a solid color, there is a white spot on the screen you can kind of see. I'll include a pic of it close up so you can get an idea. With general usage its really difficult to see, but i want to put it out there. Has the complete cable kit to allow you to use full size USB devices on it, even while charging. Can plug in arcade sticks, usb hdd's, etc. The PS4 controller syncs to it natively via bluetooth as well. Its a awesome device, but i got a Surface Pro 2 and this is now just sitting around. Comes with OEM charger cable, Screen Protector (not installed), Cables to use full size USB and a really nice case. I bought it used on craigslist and its served me well. Asking $150 shipped.

A3bWrm5.jpg

kyS2STx.jpg

IWl7vVf.jpg

fljqdSJ.jpg
(White mark is here)

More Pics:

http://i.imgur.com/aKsWhp2.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/KzBnKHt.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/Jiy5iD4.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/MmZ8UhO.jpg

Xbox Day One Controller + Achievement + OEM Play & Charge Kit + More Bundle - $120 Shipped with Tracking.

Sealed Day One controller
Day One Achievement
14-day trial code
1 month live code
OEM Play and Charge kit (battery and cable included)
Xbox Logo Sticker (you know you want this)

Random Controller Bundle, includes 5 Controllers - $30 Shipped with Tracking

Comes with:

1 Black OG Xbox Controller with Ugly analog sticks
1 Green OG Xbox Controller thats in better shape
1 Xbox 360 Madcatz Arcade Gamestick in box (pretty rare)
1 Grey N64 Controller, analog stick in good shape
1 Black Onlive Controller (random i know)

Boxed SFA3 for Game Boy Advance - $30 Shipped with Tracking

Very good shape, is complete.

Nintendo Wii Bundle (Blue Wii With Homebrew Installed), 1 Motion Plus Controller, Nunchuck, 9 Retail Wii Games, Component Cable + more - $100 Shipped with Tracking - SOLD

Blue Wii for sale, has Homebrew channel installed along with a usb loader on the sd card. Does not come with any hdd or anything else, just the apps installed and the system is ready for whatever you want to do with it. Comes with:

Blue Wii
Black OEM Motion Plus Wii Remote (The D-Pad can get a little sticky when its cold, dunno why, fine when you use it)
Black Aftermarket Nunchuck
Monoprice Component Cables (Sealed)
OEM Composite Cable
OEM Power Cable
OEM Sensor Bar
Monoprice Wireless Sensor Bar
2 Nyko Perfect Shots
9 Games

Games included:

Lego Harry Potter 1-4, Goldeneye 007, Dance Dance Revolution Hottest Party, Just Dance, Chicken Blaster, The House Of The Dead Overkill, House Of The Dead 2 & 3 (Disc Only), TNA Impact (Disc Only) and Wii Sports (Disc Only).

Super Smash Bros Brawl + Castle Of Shikigami III Bundle - $35 Shipped with Tracking.

Both games complete and in fine condition. Pics show everything you need.

PSN Code for Unit 13 Vita $10 obo

Paypal only. If you're in the southern california area near anaheim, local pickup is also ok.

I have more items i haven't taken pictures of yet, including a Jasper 512 JTAG 360 with 1TB HDD internal + 4 oem MS controllers + Kinect and other stuff, also have a virgin Jasper 512 360 that i personally bought new, made sure had JTAGable FW and put back in box. I did switch the case out from the white to a black one however.

Wanted:

More time in a day!

Ecto311

Positive seller feedback for Ecto311, sold me a 2DS and some games and everything went smoothly.

Would buy from him again.

Great buyer - quick payment and understanding when the weather here held up the shipment a day. A+

For sale - Lots of feedbacks on here

Acer Aspire Switch 11 - Model: SW5-171-325N
Comes with the keyboard and charger. Formatted to original windows 8 that was on it when I got it.

Processor
Intel Core i3 4th Gen. (1.5 GHz)

Memory
4 GB

Hard Drive
Hard Drive 128 GB SSD

Display
11.6"

Video Card
Intel HD Graphics 4200

Dimensions
Depth 8.0223 in.
Height 0.9906 in.
Width 11.5908 in.
Weight 3.41 lb.

$285 shipped in the US.
XPcERLzl.jpg

lIjO3o4l.jpg

sFM2I7cl.jpg

UEE6urLl.jpg

k20TxGkl.jpg

qAIcjsGl.jpg

Laptop runs great and battery lasts around 8 hours from my usage with it. Got it recently for a business trip and don't have a need for it now.

PM if interested. Amazon payments preferred or paypal.

Elfstruck

WTS Microsoft Surface Pro i3 64GB with keyboard and all accessories (charger, pen). Completely new, no scratch. Looking for about 650 shipped can negotiated.

WTS

Nikon D5300 DSLR with 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 lens and a 35mm f/1.8 lens - Almost New - $600 OBO
Worth over $1000 new

Bought it a few months ago, but then found a really good deal on a Black Magic Pocket from a friend. The Nikon is a lot better for stills, but I don't find as much time as I used to for that kind of thing.

Also comes with a really nice camera bag and I have the Warranty Papers still.

ALSO selling a 160Gb iPod Classic for $150. They're fairly hard to find now, but I need cash more than high quality portable music.

Voliko

WTS

Fire Emblem Awakening CIB - $30 shipped
Pokemon Soul Silver Cart only - $30 shipped
Brain Age 2 Cart only(DS) - I found this nearly worthless game lying around so I'll throw it in for free if anyone buys something.

zlatko

Banned
WTS:

Xbox One Console With Kinect
500GB
1 Black Controller (with rechargable battery pack)
1 Kinect
1 AC Brick
1 Standard Headset
HDMI Cable that was included
1 Copy of Titanfall

Purchased in November of 2014. Barely used. Had a sticker on it that was removed on top, but otherwise 100% brand new condition.

Asking---- $300.00 (DOES NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING).

I accept Paypal, Gamestop Gift Cards, and possible Wii U trades.

Please PM.

Trying again while attempting to sell on Craigstlist too. I have positive trade feedback here on GAF.

I myself am a patient (renal failure; kidney failure), and even when I end up hospitalised for something I would still try to contact my buyer if I'm in the process of selling something.
Unless you're a patient yourself and literally have no way of accessing data/WiFi, I feel like there isn't really any reason why you wouldn't be able to contact someone for such a long period of time.

Just saying... It's my own personal vote of this situation considering (like I said) am a patient myself.

But to each his own opinion/view point
I agree 100%. We're also talking about an amount of 500 bucks! I can totally understand why he's been worried/mad about the lack of communication.

I don't know if I'm in the position to suggest something like that, but I do think we should set rules about handling/shipping times or at least make it mandatory to state an estimate in seller posts. I do know that theres always a possibility of emergency but we're living in a time Where basically everyone has a smartphone.

Istaerion

I agree 100%. We're also talking about an amount of 500 bucks! I can totally understand why he's been worried/mad about the lack of communication.

I don't know if I'm in the position to suggest something like that, but I do think we should set rules about handling/shipping times or at least make it mandatory to state an estimate in seller posts. I do know that theres always a possibility of emergency but we're living in a time Where basically everyone has a smartphone.

We don't need an additional rule requiring a set period of time in shipment handling, however, I do think the community at large needs to understand what should and shouldn't be acceptable and have their feedback reflect that.

We've had many instances in the past where someone is going back and forth for weeks with an issue, receives their item and/or a refund eventually, and then leaves positive feedback despite the headache overall. Unless your seller or buyer isn't at fault and/or is going over the moon with their support... at no point should positive feedback ever be attached to such an ordeal.

Personally, communication goes a long way to ensure a transaction proceeds amicably should an issue ever arise. We've all had our respective problems with postal carriers and what-have-you, however, the difference in good customer service and terrible customer service always falls back on communication and your willingness to make a compromise that makes the best of a shit situation. Dragging something out in the hopes that a postal carrier fixes the issue or the matter goes away is generally a lost cause as it just pisses people off all the while letting those negative emotions stew and grow.

NeoGAF Plus (previously Gold) seller. Located in the U.S. All prices include shipping!

WTS:

Unit 13 (sealed) - $8
Dragon's Crown Artworks - $13
Sandisk Ultra 32GB Micro + Adapter SDHC Class 10 (sealed) - $15
Pokemon X (cart only) - $19
Canon EF 75-300mm Lens (open packaging, but never used) - $90
EVGA GTX 770 4GB (less than a year old, includes original box) - $190

Sneakerheads, I've got some shoes for sale as well! PM me!

DS Adidas ZX Flux Xeno Reflective Grey Size 8 (runs big) - $140
DS Kyrie 1 All Star Size 8.5 - $160
DS KD VII All Star 2015 Size 9.5 - $120
DS KD VII N7 Size 9 - $170
VNDS KD IV ASG Galaxy Size 9 - *send offers*
VNDS Lebron 8 South Beach Size 9.5 - *send offers*
VNDS Lebron VII Red Carpet Size 9 - *send offers*
VNDS Air Jordan 3Lab5 Black/Infrared Size 8.5 - $240
VNDS Air Jordan Retro 3 White/True Blue Size 9 - $220
VNDS Air Jordan 13 Playoffs Size 9 - $220
DS Air Max Sweep Thru PE (Knicks) Size 9 - $40
DS Nike SB Dunk High Pro Tropical Teal Size 8.5 - $40

Speevy

Banned
Amazon has the Kindle on sale right now for $59 or the paper white for $99.

Yeah I bought one of these for my mother. She loves it. I just didn't know if there were any better ones that people might have gotten tired of.

You're right though. That is a good sale.

spelli

Neo Member
I have a brand new, never opened Ps4 20th Anniversary to sell. I know this move could make someone angry, but I bought it 2 months ago winning a competition in Italy and wanted to keep it, but some familiar and money problems are forcing me to sell it.

As said I live in Italy and while I could find a deal for the shipment with European Gaffers, with extra-EU people it could be very expensive for both parts, be advised.

dgPEA61l.jpg

PogfX1el.jpg

HUTd9SKl.jpg

T8NNlPzl.jpg

My request is 1299€ (negotiable) shipping included for EU countries, but as said, contact me if extra-EU resident.

First sale on gaf, but I have a 100% positive feedback account on eBay (if interested I'll pm the profile) and offer the full protection PayPal (not gift), also because the price is high.

Thank you!

NMFried

Selling amiibo!
All are loose with original packaging on request except for Lucina, who is brand new and sealed.

Shulk - $30
Toad - $20
Yoshi - $7
Lucario - $30
Lucario - $30
Pit - $35
Fox - $17
Link - $7
Captain Falcon - $28
Meta Knight - $35
Diddy - $8
Kirby - $8

Lucina (UK, New/Sealed) - $45

Can only ship to the U.S. I accept PayPal and please let me know if you have any questions!

dgco86

A long shot, but what the hell...

Hoping to get the following complete with all their games, packaging, paperwork, cables etc in mint condition (where applicable). Please PM me your asking price inclusive of Paypal fees and shipping to Singapore.

WTB:

1. Gold DS Lite Phantom Hourglass bundle
http://img.gamefaqs.net/box/4/5/6/74456_front.jpg

2. Silver DS Lite Phantom Hourglass bundle (I believe this was a UK exclusive)
http://www.exophase.com/images/misc/nin481.jpg

3. Plain white faceplates for the New 3DS (i.e. the ones that come with system)

4. Panasonic SH-GB10-H (Gameboy Player for the Panasonic Q)

5. Mario Tennis for Virtual Boy with all paperwork and the Blockbuster display box in good condition

Thanks!

Black new 3ds usa system . 9.0 firmware. Cubic ninja, Gateway cards, 4gb miro SD card inside and 32gb micro SD card for the gateway.

Works flawlessly. No scratches. Just need some cash. Would prefer Google wallet. But paypal is a good alternative. Make me an offer for all of it.
300 OBO

20150505_151823_zps447de93e.jpg

20150505_151920_zpsdd3597b5.jpg

Also have to sell(I didn't look up prices so just give me a better offer if you see a price is not good)

Ps4 games :
Borderlands collection. 45 obo
Alien isolation 30 obo
Lords of the fallen 25 obo
For cry 25 obo
The evil within 25 OBO

Jak collection (ps3) 15 obo
DSC_0001_zpsafgy8agy.jpg

Note 4 sold.

Have an Xperia Z3 if anyone is interested. Its T Mobile. Its mint, comes with head phones, charger, box etc.
Looking for about 420.

New Nintendo 3ds XL Red - 150$

Includes Charging cable as well as the Japanese only charging dock I imported.

It is in perfect condition, but I am switching out of portable gaming and using my bed time for additional studying and reading. Need to put this money into a tablet of some sort.

Also have games I would be willing to sell, but won't be listing them until I am able to sell the system.

baphomet

So how far has the feedback been updated?

I'm still not seeing any negative feedback for FourMyle. I don't want that thief trying to scam anyone else.

Thanks

shandy706

WTB

StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm Code

I have SCII, but really want to play the expansion if I can grab it cheap. I can get the
"physical" copy for $15 on Amazon, but would rather have a code if anyone has one for less.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WTS or WTT
All items INCLUDE SHIPPING to the lower 48

Steam Gifts/Codes

Bold = My price
Italic = Current Steam Price

PC Games

The Whispered World Special Edition - $4 - $20
Wizardry 6 and 7 - $3 - $10
Toki Tori 2+ - $4 - $15
Defense Grid: The Awakening - $4 - $10

DLC/Discount Codes

Gauntlet - Exclusive DLC Mask of the Wyrm Slayer - $1
50% off Lichdom Battlemage - $4 - $40 (This reduces the price to $20)

Other Codes

Halo Escalation Digital Comics #1-3 - $1

Xbox One Games

Thief - $8

Wolfenstein: The New Order - SOLD

Wii U Games

Bayonetta 2 (w/ Bayo 1) - SOLD

Xbox 360 Games

Euro 2008 - $4
Too Human - $5
FF XIII - $9
Lost Planet: CE - Includes Art Book $7
Take them all: $14

Vita Games

MLB: The Show 2012 (Cart Only) - $3
MLB: The Show 2013 - $6

Random Items

CYBERPOWER 225W UPS (Here it is on Amazon) Brand New in Box $35 shipped. I have a feeling shipping will eat most of my price due to weight, or I'd go lower. :)

Limited Edition 20 Year Old Star Wars Coins Millennium Falcon and X-Wing Fighter (1994) - $8 each (Falcon SOLD)

Replica Ryu Street Fighter Head Band - $5

iPhone 6 Tempered Glass Screen Protector - $12

iPhone 6 Heavy Duty Spartan Protective Case w/separate screen protector included - $12

Feel free to make me an offer...or combine things for a discount :).

I am selling off my entire collection of PS1, Saturn, and Dreamcast games and hardware.

Items that include an * next to the price will not be sold alone. I am setting a $20 minimum sale.

PM for specifics on disc quality. Everything plays, most discs are in very good shape. Only the more common or inexpensive titles have any serious wear and tear. Games have been stored in standard CD jewel cases (or the cases they came in), in a Case Logic 30 slot CD case nylon travel holder. This is the kind of travel case that allows the discs to be stored in their jewel case. The case has been stored on its side to allow the discs to suspend vertically, book shelf-style. Silica gel packets are kept in the case and the case is stored in a climate controlled area.

PayPal or Amazon accepted. Shipping is not included in pricing. U.S. buyers only.
I will accept reasonable offers.

Software
-Imports include the spine card and other promotional materials unless stated otherwise.
-Games are complete unless stated otherwise.

PlayStation
  • Mad Stalker Full Metal Force (import, no spine card) - $35
  • Resident Evil 2 - $15*
  • Tenchu: Stealth Assassins - $5*
  • Ghost in the Shell - $40
  • Wipeout:3 - $5*
  • Ridge Racer Type 4 - $10*
  • Rollcage Stage II - $5*
Disc Only
  • Loaded (greatest hits version) - $2*
  • Strider 1 & 2 - $20
  • Project Horned Owl - $5*

Saturn
  • Assault Suit Leynos 2 (import) - $40
  • Pocket Fighter (import, no spine card) - $20
  • Bulk Slash (import) - $70
Disc Only
  • Nights (demo disc) - $2*
  • Virtual On Netlink Edition - $10*
  • Sega Rally Championship Netlink Edition - $10*
  • Akumajo Dracula X: Nocturne in the Moonlight (import) - $40

Dreamcast
  • Gigawing 2 (import) - $35
  • Zombie Revenge - $12*
Disc Only
  • Zero Gunner 2 (import) - $60
  • King of Fighters Dream Match 1999 (import) - $8*
  • Outtrigger - $10*

Hardware:
All hardware does not include original packaging unless stated otherwise.

Saturn:
  • Gray Japanese controller - $15*
  • U.S. 3D controller - $15*
  • Tototek PlayStation to Saturn controller adapter - $20
  • Multi-tap - $15*
Dreamcast:
  • U.S. Console (does not come with controllers, comes with S-Video and power cables) - $15*
  • 3 gray controllers - $10* for one
  • 1 clear blue controller - $10*
  • S-Video cable (unofficial) - $10* (or comes with console)
  • Mouse (clear mini Japanese Outtrigger pack in) - $10*
  • Mouse (gray official) - $10*
  • Keyboard (second run with the longer controller cable) - $10* (be prepared for special shipping charges due to size)
  • 1 VMU (official black/clear) - $8*
  • 2 VMUs (official gray) - $5* for one
  • 1 VMU (unofficial, memory card only, green/clear) - $3*
PlayStation:
  • MODDED U.S. PSOne console (official LCD attached) - $90
  • DC car power adapter (official) - (comes with PSOne combo)
  • S-Video cable (official PS1 style) - $10*
  • A/V composite cable - (comes with PSOne combo)
  • 3 memory cards (official - gray, red, and crystal clear) - $25 (for all)
  • Namco NeGcon racing controller - $20
  • Multi-tap - $10*
(note: The PSOne AC power adapter no longer works, but the console itself is fine)

That about sums everything up. Thanks for looking!

MUnited83

For you.
DRM-Free(GOG):
header.jpg

Witcher 3 Wild Hunt with preorder bonuses- 30$ (5 codes left!)
UPlay Sale!
header.jpg

Far Cry 4- 25$ (North American code)
header.jpg

Assassin's Creed Unity - 25$( North American code)
header.jpg

The Crew- 25$ (North American code)

For those three games I also sell brazilian codes for 20$. Those require a VPN to activate but will be region free after that.

header.jpg

Watch_Dogs - 14.99$ (3 copies left)

Steam Games:
header.jpg

Arkham Knight - 34.99$
header.jpg

Killing Floor 2- 25.5$
Killing Flor 2 Deluxe- 31.5$
header.jpg

Mortal Kombat X- 24.99$
Mortal Kombat X Premium- 34.99$
header.jpg

Pillars of Eternity Hero Edition - 28$
Champion Edition -35$

header.jpg

Life is Strange Complete Season- 14$

header.jpg

Cities Skylines - 23$

Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3- 13$
Child of Light - 9$
Transistor - 10$
Valve Complete Pack 2013 - 23$
State of Decay - 10$
Wolf Among Us - 10$
Walking Dead Season 2 - 10$

all Region free

bodine1231

Have some extra stuff for sale. US only please,paypal only. Prices are with shipping included

Dual Shock 4 - $40
Xbox One Controller - $35
Xbox One Kinect - $65
Majora's Mask - $33
Xbox One Hori Rap with Seimitsu buttons - $150

Looking for a good studio mic that can be used for podcasting/streaming/music. Thinking Yeti and that style. PM me if you have anything.

Also want Sunset Overdrive for around $15.

sabanoo

So how far has the feedback been updated?

I'm still not seeing any negative feedback for FourMyle. I don't want that thief trying to scam anyone else.

Thanks

Looks like it's up to post #8300 right now. I'm assuming that feedback is after that. I'll work on updating it now but if the feedback is before post #8300 send me a PM.

Edit: I see the post and it's in the feedback list now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom