• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 2 | Hanks Got Nothing on This Money Pit

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am selling the following items. All games are complete and I am the only/original owner of each. All items come from a pet-free, smoking-free, kid-free home. I'll ship within the continental US for free (elsewhere, we'll have to work something out). All games are US-region. Photos available upon request. Please PM me if you want to make a deal. Everything will be going up on eBay if I don't get any negotiations going here in the next week or so.

$20-value NCIX.us e-giftcard - $10
(Wii U) New Super Luigi U (used) - $20
(Wii U) Game & Wario (used) - $30
(Wii U) Call of Duty Black Ops II (used) - $10
(PC) Diablo 3 Collector's Edition PC Sealed/New - $235
(PC) Diablo 3 Limited Edition Collector's Guide by Brady Games Sealed/New - $20
(Wii) Xenoblade Chronicles with pre-order artbook and original receipt Sealed/New - $85
(Wii) The Last Story with artbook and soundtrack Sealed/New - $65

I also have a collection of DVDs for sale; make an offer for the lot or individually, please:

The Transformers Season 2 Part 2 (Rhino Home Video version)
Blue Submarine No. 6 Special Edition
The Last Kiss
Kill Bill 1 (with the box to hold both movies)
Kill Bill 2
Office Space
Requiem for a Dream (Director's Cut)
Don't Be a Menace to South Central while drinking your Juice in the Hood (Unrated Miramax Collector's Series)
Resevoir Dogs (Ten Years Special Edition)
The Usual Suspect (Special Edition)

I'm also selling a heap of old-school Pokémon cards if anyone is interested.

mdsfx

Prices are shipped. PayPal gift or add fees.

Complete North American Cave shooting games collection. All complete and like new from a smoke free home. All playable on NA consoles. $210

Hori HRAP VX SA Kai for Xbox 360. Just a few months old. Fully silenced with a Sanwa Silent JLF joystick ($50+) and silent buttons. $120

VJlYy0L.jpg

Parting out some of my current rig in order to build a small less powerful one.

Everything will be shipped via USPS. Canada is more than welcome to buy but you'll pay a few extra bones for shipping. Pay using Paypal

Prolimatech Megashadow. One of the best coolers out there. This is the black nickel plated version of the Megahalems cooler. Rather rare now. Supports the following: Intel LGA 1150 / 1155 / 1156 / LGA 1366 / LGA 775
Will come with Sythe 4 pin CPU fan and fan clip along with the mounting hardware.
$45 Shipped

Next up is my Lamptron FC9 fan controller. Uses 2 Molex connectors but can also work with just 1. Theres
a jumper on the back which lets you change it 7 colors. 4 high powered fan controllers. Will come with a
few connector extensions for the fans. i MIGHT have the box for it. will have to look harder.
$40 shipped

ASUS Xonar DGX 5.1 PCIE x1 sound Card. Great little sound card.
$25 shipped

COrsair AF Quiet Editions. Awesome fans. Silent and move alot of air. Only come with the red accent ring.
Light usage. Will come with long mount screws.
3 X Corsair Air Series AF140 Quiet Editions 140MM
All shipped for $28, $10 each

Intel i7 3770k. One hell of a chip. 9 stepping. E1/L1 revision. Will come in its OG box. It has been overclocked in the past. Cooled its whole life with a Megashadow so it stayed nice and cool. It can reach 5ghz EASY with low volts. I ran it at 4.6ghz and was held back because of my motherboard vdroop. Ran with intel speedstep its whole life and sat running at 0.99v most of its life. Its been babied. Comes with original box but is missing the stock cooler.
$260 shipped

Positive seller feedback for twentytwo22

The PSone is in great shape, works perfect, shipped fast, thanks very much. Deal with confidence!

TheTurboFD

Looking to trade some of my amazon credit for $150 google wallet. If anyone wants to assist me that will be great. I will even give a discount for whoever helps me.

Trying to clean out the house still so heres a list of things I'm trying to get rid of send a PM if interested/want pics. Prices don't include shipping, bigger box, more for shipping obviously. USA only for now sorry.

Rock Band 2 Special Edition PS3
- Like new, Guitar has signs of light use, the mic, drums, were never used. Game disc is still like new. Comes in original box + slipcover. Looking for $150, willing to bargain a bit.

Xbox 360 20gb Microsoft refurb
- Basically never used. Still works perfectly fine. Newest game gotten for it was Ninja Gaiden 2 if you want to realize how much it was used lol. Replaced by microsoft years ago after a red ring. Has original box and inserts, no HDMI/Ethernet cord included. Comes with controller and charge cable. Thinking like $100 or w/e best offer is.

Games:
Ridge Racer 6 [bought used]
Gears of War [bought used]
Lost Odyssey [bought used]
Forza 2/Marvel Ultimate Alliance
Bioshock
Dead or Alive 4
Devil May Cry 4
Eternal Sonata
Ninja Gaiden 2

Bought used games look like typical used games sadly. Everything else looks like off the shelf day one at a retail store complete with manual and cover art, because i'm not a child lol. Lost Odyssey's discs and manual are great, the case is dented though. LO is the only one worth any money to name, the rest I simply ask for whoever wants it to pay a few bucks and cover the shipping fee which would be super cheap. Or if you buy the console you can straight up have them free.

Hori EX-SE Fightstick (360)/(PC)
- Like new with original box and inserts, barely used. Basically was for SHUMPs on MAME for the last while. $125 for it.

DS Lite Black
- Outside shows signs of use, screens and face buttons still in great condition. Comes with original box and inserts, stylus, ac adapter. Holds a charge, still works fine. $40, $50 if you want an R4 Flash Card without a micro SD card as well.

Bravely Default
- Like new copy of Bravely Default for 3DS. Original case, art, inserts, and game cart. $25 (would be 20 but gotta cover the shipping)

Looking for Amazon credit/gift cards for these since its where it would be spent anyway.

If anyone wants them or wants to know more send me a message and I can tell/show more. Like I said trying to clear out the house and get rid of stuff so don't be shy, this stuff's gotta go.

NeOak

Positive seller feedback for Tawney Bomb

Sold me Amiibos rare for basically retail price and they got here without an issue in pretty good condition.

rj118

Looking for: Paypal gift or Amazon gift card

Have:

Misc
Mewtwo code for 3DS - selling for $2

Steam Games
Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet - $4
Serious Sam 3: BFE - $4
Trine 2: Complete Story - $3
Brothers - A Tale of Two Sons - $3
Contraption Maker - $2
The Misadventures of P.B. Winterbottom - $2
Dino D-Day - $2

Or all of the Steam games above for $14

Fox Mulder

WTS

Donkey Kong Country 1 $15
Sold - Donkey Kong Country 2 $15
Sold - Donkey Kong Country 3 $20
Xbox 360 Wireless Speed Wheel $20

prices negotiable, bundle friendly, and include shipping in the US only.

I'm from Germany, but all prices include WORLDWIDE shipping (tracked and insured for expensive items). I already sold a few things internationally in this thread and have lots of good feedback.

Selling:

Game Boy:

Pokemon Crystal + manual - $40
US version, good condition, only the sticker has a few marks and the back of the manual has a few creases. I recently replaced the dead battery so saving and the in-game clock work as they should.
Cart
Back of manual

Dragon Warrior III + manual and map/poster - $40
US version, everything in perfect condition
Map side
Poster side

PS2:
Final Fantasy X International - Ultimate Hits (NTSC-J) - $15
Dragon Quest: Shōnen Yangus to Fushigi no Dungeon (NTSC-J) - $15

PM me for more information or pictures.

Want: PayPal

I have two practically brand new MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4Gs that were purchased on 04/21/2015

Here's what these card's have gone through since I bought them:
1) Sat in their boxes for a week while I gathered the courage to put them into a tight mATX case under a 650 watt psu. [nervous breathing]
2) "Everything works! {4 days later} ... Huh... all I play is DS2 at 1080p... I DON'T NEED ALL THIS EXTRA POWAH!"
3) Both spent another week and a half or so in their boxes
4) "Wait, never mind. I want sli cards, just not these ones."

So I want to sell these cards to someone who can use them.

$300 for a single card / $590 for both of them!

Ships via UPS and tracking is included!

Free shipping to anywhere in United States no matter if you buy one or two cards!
$5 to Canada or Mexico
Outside of North America? We can definitely work something out, just ask!

WitcherHeader.jpg

Additionally, I've got one last Witcher 3 Geforce promotion code up for grabs. After going through the Nvidia redemption site, it redeems on your GOG.com account.

$28.75 for the code
FREE if you buy either one card or both of them!

Paypal Only for any transaction. Gifts/Family only for code transaction.
**No physical trades, monetary transactions only!**
Thanks for looking!

Danferno

WTB: Verizon iPhone 4S or 5.

If anyone has a Verizon iPhone 4S (or maybe a 5) in very good condition, please PM me. My girlfriend lost her phone and needs a new one. Thanks in advance!

Zaheer

WTS
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Collector's Edition - $200

101867_1_LELG.jpg

the-witcher-3-la-collector-s-edition.jpg

Have these available for PS4, XBO, and PC. THE XBOX ONE VERSION IS THE ONLY EDITION THAT COMES WITH THE TWO GWENT CARD DECKS AND CLOTH MAP! PAYPAL ONLY. PM if interested. Tell me which one you want. I'll send a screenshot of the purchase as soon as I have received payment and will send tracking information as soon as it's available.

WTS:

I went ahead and bought an Omega MVS system from arcade works but I need the money more than I need the console right now so I am selling it. It has never been used. It is brand new from the person who makes them. All you need is a controller and mvs game to start playing some classics. You can make me an offer as well.

$425 Shipped OBO

Here are images of the actual system I have:

SELLING! NEW ITEMS!
SLEIhbg.png

Some of the items below have more than one photo and can be viewed AT THIS LINK. I can provide additional photos upon request. All from personal collection.
All prices includes shipping to US. I will ship outside of US, but it has to be a method that provides tracking, so will probably be pricey. GAF feedback currently sits at +8/+11, and also have eBay feedback of 1152 over the past 15 years!
Accepting Paypal F/F (friends and family) or G/S (goods and services). Prices for G/S a little higher to cover fees. See below. I will ship protected and with tracking either way! Unless it’s a Sunday or postal holiday, I’ll always be able to ship out within 24 hours of payment.

MLB '15 The Show: 10th Anniversary Edition
$45 (F/F) or $46.65 (G/S)
- DLC has been redeemed, but the card is still included for completeness' sake. The Steelbook is one of the best I've ever seen! I hate to get rid of it, but I am just so, so terrible at this game and I get frustrated way too easily!

Robotech: Battlecry Limited Edition (PS2) - STILL SEALED
$40 (F/F) or $41.50 (G/S)
- There are lots of tears in the shrinkwrap, but it's still "sealed" and has all of the contents. Album has more photos.

The Longest Journey - PC Big Box
$25 (F/F) or $26.06 (G/S)
- Almost like new. The part where you open the box is bent a bit, but otherwise perfect.

Nier (360) – FACTORY SEALED!
$25 (F/F) or $26.06 (G/S)
– Still sealed. Has some sticker remnants on the front, right, top that are very tough to get off. I've gotten as much as I can.

Dragon Age: Inquisition (PS4)
$25 (F/F) or $26.06 (G/S
- Like new condition. Game and case.

Donkey Kong 64
$22 (F/F) or $22.97 (G/S)
- Complete with cartridge, box, manual. Works great... just tested it tonight! PLEASE NOTE that the Expansion Pack is not included (you cannot play this without it).

Otogi: Myth of Demons (Xbox)
$15 (F/F) or $15.76 (G/S)
– Manual, case, game disc. Disc has a few marks on it, but it plays perfectly fine.

Tropico 4: Gold Edition (360) – FACTORY SEALED!
$15 (F/F) or $15.76 (G/S)

Xamdou

WTS> Bloodborne Collector's Edition for $90 Shipped via Amazon Gift Card or Paypal Gift.

Collector's Edition includes Bloodborne game, a Steelbook game case, a premium art book with exclusive concept art and a digital soundtrack of the game to enhance your Bloodborne experience

Can take pictures of it upon request through pm.

Madao

WTS

Mewtwo DLC SSB4 Wii U Japanese version code - $2

the reason is that i only have a JP 3DS SSB4 but i figured that splitting the cost by buying the bundle and then selling one code is cheaper than buying the 3DS code on its own.

Paypal Gift preferred for payment.

Joyful

WTS

What a wonderful world! vol1 by Inio Asano
What a wonderful world! vol2 by Inio Asano
Solanin by Inio Asano

all like new english manga, hit me with a price+shipping via pm (usa only pls)

pm if interested

bodine1231

Xbox One 500gb No Kinect - $300 shipped

PS4 Fightstick (box included) - 280 shipped

Guilty Gear XRD ps4 - $38 shipped

Symphony of the Night PS1 disc only- $30 shipped

Link between worlds - $30 shipped

Starfox 3DS - $35 shipped

zlatko

Banned
Don't want to spam, but I wanted to ask a question from posters in here on what they think my XB1 I'm attempting to sell may be worth.

I was under the impression that a XB1, Kinect, HDMI Cable, Controller, AC brick, Titanfall, Headset, and rechargable battery pack was EASILY worth $350.00, but then lowered it down to $300.00 now. Online I see a bundle like this retailing at $499.99 typically. I see without a Kinect of course a bundle with a game is generally $350, but I would've thought the Kinect would hold more worth to potential buyers.

Is $300.00 a steal at this point or am I still pricing myself out of the market? :(

Istaerion

Don't want to spam, but I wanted to ask a question from posters in here on what they think my XB1 I'm attempting to sell may be worth.

I was under the impression that a XB1, Kinect, HDMI Cable, Controller, AC brick, Titanfall, Headset, and rechargable battery pack was EASILY worth $350.00, but then lowered it down to $300.00 now. Online I see a bundle like this retailing at $499.99 typically. I see without a Kinect of course a bundle with a game is generally $350, but I would've thought the Kinect would hold more worth to potential buyers.

Is $300.00 a steal at this point or am I still pricing myself out of the market? :(

Xbox One's are tricky to price because there's many bundle offers going on at any one moment that are very competitive for a price below the typical retail tag. The Kinect, in general, is hardly a reason to increase the price tag as most people rather forgo the thing rather than pay extra to have it packed in, so it's up to you whether or not you think it's worth the risk to pack in at extra cost or sell separately altogether.

Overall, I don't think $300 is a bad price for the bundle you're offering, however, it's not a killer deal either considering similar packages can be gotten for the same amount with usually more or better game choices. As of the moment, I see two bundles being sold for ~$350 brand new on Amazon for two Assassin's Creed titles or the Master Chief Halo collection. They don't include the Kinect, but again, going back to my previous point... it's up to you if it's worth the price hike.

EDIT: You also have to take into account that people will likely be waiting until after E3 now to purchase a new or used console due to potential price drops or system revisions. The Xbox One also will likely be seeing new bundle offers very soon that could very well be even more competitive than the two I listed above for either the same price or less in the coming months.

zlatko

Banned
Xbox One's are tricky to price because there's many bundle offers going on at any one moment that are very competitive for a price below the typical retail tag. The Kinect, in general, is hardly a reason to increase the price tag as most people rather forgo the thing rather than pay extra to have it packed in, so it's up to you whether or not you think it's worth the risk to pack in at extra cost or sell separately altogether.

Overall, I don't think $300 is a bad price for the bundle you're offering, however, it's not a killer deal either considering similar packages can be gotten for the same amount with usually more or better game choices. As of the moment, I see two bundles being sold for ~$350 brand new on Amazon for two Assassin's Creed titles or the Master Chief Halo collection. They don't include the Kinect, but again, going back to my previous point... it's up to you if it's worth the price hike.

EDIT: You also have to take into account that people will likely be waiting until after E3 now to purchase a new or used console due to potential price drops or system revisions. The Xbox One also will likely be seeing new bundle offers very soon that could very well be even more competitive than the two I listed above for either the same price or less in the coming months.

Fair points. So really, $275 may be my best bet, without Kinect, then just offload the Kinect at say, a Gamestop. I believe they offer close to $30.00 for the Kinect.

Thank you for this post!

Flandy

I would have bought it at that price if I hadn't already bought an Xbone for $250 off this very thread ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Mine didn't come with a Kinect or Titanfall though

Istaerion

Fair points. So really, $275 may be my best bet, without Kinect, then just offload the Kinect at say, a Gamestop. I believe they offer close to $30.00 for the Kinect.

Thank you for this post!

Not a problem! $275 is probably the best price to have it at considering it's neither too high nor too low. If Gamestop does offer $30 for the Kinect, that isn't the worst option to take considering selling it online to someone else probably wouldn't net much more despite taking much longer to actually fulfill.

I would have bought it at that price if I hadn't already bought an Xbone for $250 off this very thread ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Mine didn't come with a Kinect or Titanfall though

I'd say $250 is a steal whereas $275 is a great price and $300 is reasonable. Titanfall isn't worth much and most people rather ignore the Kinect than pay for it in order to get it packed in.

But yeah, this goes to show that at the new price zlatko is considering, he's bound to get results rather than remain stagnant.

webkatt

I'll take the Kinect for $25.

Want it for dancing games.

I JUST WANT TO DANCE!

Aselith

Nobody's going to buy that shit so just give it away.

lhjhbB9.gif

zlatko

Banned
Lol your replies. :p

I just got a guy off craigslist for $240 Cash, and a 250GB Xbox 360. I'll just trade the 360 into Gamestop and be close to that $300.00 spot I wanted. That way I can buy a Wii U, Smash, and a gamecube controller.

Maybe an Amiibo out of pocket.

Thanks GAF! Helped me seal the deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom