• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 2 | Hanks Got Nothing on This Money Pit

Status
Not open for further replies.

badbrains

SUPER Positive feedback for _DiGiTaL_

Sold me a BNIB Microsoft Surface 3 64GB but UPGRADED the model to 128GB because he was out of stock for the 64GB one. FREE of charge. Package arrived in 2 days, was very well packaged. Blew my expectations out of the water. Thank you!

Parting out some of my current rig in order to build a small less powerful one.

Everything will be shipped via USPS. Canada is more than welcome to buy but you'll pay a few extra bones for shipping. Pay using Paypal

Prolimatech Megashadow. One of the best coolers out there. This is the black nickel plated version of the Megahalems cooler. Rather rare now. Supports the following: Intel LGA 1150 / 1155 / 1156 / LGA 1366 / LGA 775
Will come with Sythe 4 pin CPU fan and fan clip along with the mounting hardware.
$45 Shipped
305945_520887354620318_501871748_n.jpg

Next up is my Lamptron FC9 fan controller. Uses 2 Molex connectors but can also work with just 1. Theres a jumper on the back which lets you change it 7 colors. 4 high powered fan controllers. Will come with a few connector extensions for the fans. i MIGHT have the box for it. will have to look harder.
$40 shipped

ASUS Xonar DGX 5.1 PCIE x1 sound Card. Great little sound card.
$25 shipped

COrsair AF Quiet Editions. Awesome fans. Silent and move alot of air. Only come with the red accent ring. Light usage. Will come with long mount screws.
2 X Corsair Air Series AF140 Quiet Editions 140MM
All shipped for $18, $10 each

Intel i7 3770k. One hell of a chip. 9 stepping. E1/L1 revision. Will come in its OG box. It has been overclocked in the past. Cooled its whole life with a Megashadow so it stayed nice and cool. It can reach 5ghz EASY with low volts. I ran it at 4.6ghz and was held back because of my motherboard vdroop. Ran with intel speedstep its whole life and sat running at 0.99v most of its life. Its been babied. Comes with original box but is missing the stock cooler.
$260 shipped

ClearData

Positive Seller Feedback to TwentyTwo22 on the sale of a 2DS. Great service and the handheld was in the condition described in the post.

Positive Buyer Feedback to NeOak on the sale of a PS3. Good communication and prompt payment. I would do business with him again in a heartbeat.

asdad123

Majora's Mask new 3DS XL Limited Edition - Practically new. Has a tiny chip mark on the paint from where I applied the screen protector - $225 Shipped

Moto 360 Silver with Cognac Band. Mint Condition. Approximately 1 month old. Only selling because Im going back to iPhone. $175 Shipped.

Xperia Z3 D6603 Model White. Has a tempered glass screen protector on the front and a leather DBrand Skin on the back. Comes with the box, two magnetic charging cables, 4 cases (2 clear TPU, 1 Blue TPU, 1 Wallet case). $475 shipped in the US. $460 local pickup.

Bump!

Want to Buy:

Iphone 5s/6/6 Plus. Let me know what you got. Must be in good condition and work on ATT

_DiGiTaL_

Positive Buyer Feedback for badbrains paid me via Paypal on schedule and perfect communication! :)

SUPER Positive feedback for _DiGiTaL_

Sold me a BNIB Microsoft Surface 3 64GB but UPGRADED the model to 128GB because he was out of stock for the 64GB one. FREE of charge. Package arrived in 2 days, was very well packaged. Blew my expectations out of the water. Thank you!

Palom

Positive seller feedback for YianGaruga. He sold me a PS2 game for a very reasonable price, shipped it quickly, and it arrived in excellent shape.

Neogaf plus seller

NEW LOWER PRICE

WTS

20th Anniversary Playstation 4 Brand New Unopened -$950 shipped to the continental US 48 SOLD

Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PS4 Brand New Unopened - $32 shipped to the continental US 48

Sunset Overdrive Day One Edition XBOX ONE - $23 Shipped US 48

Gold Wireless Stereo Headset Like New, Worn 2 times for 30 minutes each - $65 shipped

Paypal gift only. PM me.

baphomet

WTS - Bloodborne for PS4 -SOLD

also for sale.

Rosewill Valens 500W Power Supply

Worked perfect for powering my GTX 970, 32GB of ram, and 3 harddrives. Only reason I upgraded was I decided to go with another 970 in sli and required more power. Only used for maybe a month.

$40 shipped in the states on this one.

Added a few more items.

Canon T3i/600D Body and EF-S 18-55mm F3.5-5.6 IS II Lens - $370 shipped in the states

Everything is in immaculate condition. Only selling because I recently purchased a Canon 6D and no longer need it. I babied this thing and it was pretty much only used indoors. This is perfect for anyone from a beginner to an intermediate photographer. Everything is included to get started taking great pictures or excellent quality HD video.

Canon EF-S 24mm F2.8 STM Lens - $105 shipped in the states

Seeing that I'm selling my T3i, I'll no longer have anything able to use an EF-S mount so I'm letting this go as well. Excellent wide angle lens that gives you a nice wide picture. Equivalent to roughly a 35mm on an APS-C sensor. This was also babied, and is in like new condition.

ASUS VX248/H Monitor - $130 shipped in the states (US Only on this one)

This is a great 1080p/60hz monitor with 1ms response time (GTG). I'm letting it go because I ended up purchasing a larger gsync monitor and no longer need this one. It's only been used for about a month, and it's in basically perfect condition. It still includes the original packaging and will ship with everything originally included. It normally retails right around $200, so this is a great deal on a like new monitor. It's also listed on eBay for slightly more, so it may not be around too long. Feel free to check the reviews and specs on newegg.

Hard to take pictures of monitors...here's a shot though.

If you have any questions feel free to pm me! I have great feedback on here as well as on eBay (glossectomy666).

wilflare

WTB

STEAM - Nuclear Throne
(or the 50% OFF Coupon is nice too)

Amazon GC at a Discount
Nintendo eShop at a Discount

Wii Virtual Console 3DS Digital Games (NA Only) - any! esp those Club Nintendo Rewards
  • Wii VC N64 Mario Kart 64

3DS/NDS Retail Games (NA Only) - CIB preferred
  • Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars
  • Metal Gear Solid 3D Snake Eater
  • Super Street Fighter IV: 3D Edition
  • Rhythm Thief & the Emperor's Treasure
  • Cave Story 3D
  • Harvest Moon: A New Beginning
  • Doctor Lautrec and the Forgotten Knights
  • NDS Tetris DS
  • NDS Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow
  • NDS Trauma Center

Wii U Digital Games (NA Only)
  • The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD
  • LEGO City Undercover
  • Super Mario 3D World
  • NintendoLand
  • Kirby and the Rainbow Curse

ss32

WTB:

Xbox One - Dragonball Xenoverse and Call of Duty AW. Give me a price? We can talk over PM.

Xbox One Controller

PM ME Please! :D

Taisaijin

All pricing includes shipping within the US. I'll include insurance on anything over $50.

As for trades, interested in the following:

Amiibo (NIB, region agnostic) - Captain Falcon, Ike, Shulk, Meta Knight, Pit and Rosalina. Basically NA rares from Wave 1-3 (not really into SMB line)

Will update as things sell - PayPal friend/family please. ^__^

For Sale/Trade:

Hardware
Sony 160GB Slim PS3 "Ni No Kuni Magical Edition"
Console is in great condition (I didn't use it as my main.) Controller is in good shape and comes with box (as shown). Buyer will need to pick up shipping on this one. 200~300 looks to be average sold price on the 'bay - make me an offer.

Nintendo Ereader (Sticker intact but definitely used) $7

Pokemon Center "Suicune Blue" Gameboy Advance - $55 (light scratches on the screen and body, see pics) SOLD

DSi XL Dark Brown - $40 a few scratches on the polished finish on the top, otherwise in great shape, screens are great.. will miss this DS as it's my favorite finish/form factor. SOLD

Dreamcast Pop'n'Music Controller - $30 - good shape w box. Call it 5 bucks extra to ship due to size.

Animal Crossing 3DS XL Firmware Ver 4.2.0 - $135 -
Box included, AC adapter, manuals all included. Digital ver. of Animal Crossing included.

Games:

GBA

WariorWare: Smooth Moves GBA, import - $12

NDS

Pokemon Black NDS (no box) - $18
Pokemon White NDS (w/ box) - $20
Professor Layton and the Curious Village NDS (no box) - $12
Lost Magic NDS (no box) - $6
Legend of Zelda : Spirit Tracks NDS - $34
Legend of Zelda : Phantom Hourglass NDS - $34
Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time NDS - $21
Animal Crossing : Wide World NDS - $15
Super Mario 64 DS NDS - $18
New Super Mario Bros. NDS (not pictured) - $15

3DS:

Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask 3DS - $23
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3DS - $11
Paper Mario Sticker Star 3DS - $14
Kingdom Hearts : Dream Drop Distance 3DS (not pictured, game/case/manual) - $28

Gamecube
Chibi Robo - $18
Wario Ware: Smooth Moves - $15
Pikmin 1 import (no slipcase) - $15
Pikmin 2 import - $25

Wii

The Last Story LE - Game and soundtrack sealed, slight dent in soundtrack cardboard case. Wii - $42 Sold

PS4

AC Unity PS4 (DLC Used) - $15
Dragon Age : Inquisition PS4 - $29 Sold

Max_Po

Banned
Guys, I have an Xbox360 Slim Development Kit in Brand New condition.
"Side Car" in box with Cables.

How much are these worth? Can these be used by normal users for emulators?

I turned it on and it goes to some weird menu and it has a 250 Gig HDD and a 4 Gig Mem internal I think.

When choosing Dashboard, it goes to some Old 2010 Edition Post NXE.

I am not sure how to use it or what it can be used for.

I know this is weird, but I posted that I was selling my iBeats a few pages ago, someone bought them, and I can't remember who it was. I cleaned out my inbox and no longer have the PMs. I checked the tracking number, and it looks like it arrived on the 8th.

Just wondering if you got them, bud.

EDIT: I need to know so I can leave you feedback. I haven't spent the money yet just in case something went awry.

S9i5ey0.png
(27)/
SLEIhbg.png
(30)

Want to sell:

Prices do not include shipping

PS Vita Lego Movie the Game (digital code) - $10
PS4 Littlebigplanet 3 Plush Edition (sealed) - $60 or $15 for the Sackboy Plush
GCN Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventure - $35 (Apparently it was an ex-rental and has a white label on the cover insert. Can not remove without messing up insert. No manual)
X360 Bayonetta (Generic Gamestop Cover) - $10
Splatoon XXL T shirt (or gently worn XL) - $10 (Got both sizes as I am losing weight. XL has been worn once, still a little to snug atm for me. Only selling one or the other, not both.)

Amiibo collection: Gold Mario, Shulk (x3), Toad, Lucario, Fox, Ike, Marth, Samus, Rosalina (x2) [all sealed, NA versions], Peach and Pit [opened, Peach is NA {has a scuffed butt}, Pit is unknown]. - $400 $250. Calculated at cost and adding shipping for a couple trades, this lot cost me 206.57. So these would be slightly over cost, but still under current ebay average prices. Kind of done with amiibos for the most part. Would be open for trades + cash.

Graphic Novels/Trades:

Paperbacks:
- $5 each

Essential X-Factor vol. 2
Essential Silver Surfer vol.2
Inqueisitor: Ascendent
Secret Invasion: Fantastic Four
X-Men: the Movie Prequel - Magneto
X-Men: the Movie Prequel - Rouge
Hawkeye (vol4) vol1 - My Life As a Weapon

Hardcovers:

Ms. Marvel (vol2) vol3 - Operation Lightning Storm (Brand New) - $15 $10
Guardians of the Galaxy (vol2) vol2 - War of Kings Book 1 - $25

Dragon's Crown Artbook - $10

Feel free to make offers.

Movie codes:
Dates listed are the "expiration date". As of 4/12, all are confirmed to work.

All are Ultraviolet unless specified.

$2 each, $4 for iTunes/UV combo codes.

* - sonypictures.com/uvredeem
- - PARAMOUNTUV.COM/REDEEM

*30 Minutes or Less/BadTeacher/Easy A - 12/31/17
Army of Darkness - Expiration Unknown
Bad Grandpa.5 - 7/8/16 - (iTunes + UV)
Django Unchained - 6/30/15
Dread - 1/8/14 - (iTunes + UV)
G.I. Joe: Retaliation - 7/30/15 - (iTunes + UV)
Gravity - 2/25/16
Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters - 6/11/15 - (iTunes + UV)
Horrible Bosses - 3/11/16
Shaun of the Dead - Expiration Unknown - (iTunes + UV)
Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows - 6/12/14
Silent Hill: Revelations - Expiration Unknown - (iTunes + UV)
Silver Linings Playbook - 6/30/15
Star Trek: Into Darkness - 9/10/15 - (iTunes + UV)
Ted - Expiration Unknown - (iTunes + UV)
*The Amazing Spider-Man - 11/9/14
The Expendables 2 - 11/20/13 - (iTunes + UV)
The Dark Knight Rises - 12/4/14
The Hangover Part II - 12/6/13
The Hangover Part III - 10/8/15
The Hunger Games - 8/18/13 - (iTunes + UV)
The Hunger Games: Catching Fire - 3/7/15 - (iTunes + UV)
-The Italian Job (Remake) - 1/18/17
The Last Stand - 5/21/14 - (iTunes + UV)

*NEW* Fast and the Furious - Expiration Unknown - (iTunes/UV)
*NEW* 2 Fast 2 Furious - Expiration Unknown - (iTunes/UV)
*NEW* $7.50 credit to see Furious 7 - 5/17/15 - (Fandango credit) $4
*NEW* Game of Thrones Season 1 - 2/28/17 - (iTunes/UV) $20

*Buy all digital movie codes and F7 credit for $80 or best offer*

Paypal gift please. US only, please.

Want To Buy:
GameCube gameboy player disc
SNES ac adapter
SNES games
Zero Suit Samus Amiibo

Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers Games

A Link to the Past (SNES)
Ocarina of Time/Master Quest (GameCube)
Link's Awakening DX (Gameboy Color)
And to a lesser extent Adventures of Link (nes)

Starfox 64 3d and Kid icarus Uprising codes from club nintendo

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR
Selling one of my Titan X for $825 shipped via FedEx next day. I'll split PayPal fees. Works perfectly and comes complete with its fancy box. Lol. Only selling it for a part for my raptor. Lol. Message me if interested

Super Positive Seller Feedback to _DiGiTaL_. sold me a Surface 3 which I have no idea what to do with but jumped on it as soon as I saw. Shipped immediately and came brand new as stated.

_DiGiTaL_

WTB King Dedede Amiibo for a reasonable price. Don't care if it is in box or out of box used or new as long as it's in perfect working and cosmetic condition.

Positive Buyer Feedback to texasairhead101 Positive Buyer Feedback to texasairhead101. Paid for a Surface 3 tablet on time and perfect communication.

MUnited83

For you.
DRM-Free(GOG):
header.jpg

Witcher 3 Wild Hunt with preorder bonuses- 30$ (5 codes left!)
UPlay Sale!
header.jpg

Far Cry 4- 25$ (North American code)
header.jpg

Assassin's Creed Unity - 25$( North American code)
header.jpg

The Crew- 25$ (North American code)

For those three games I also sell brazilian codes for 20$. Those require a VPN to activate but will be region free after that.

header.jpg

Watch_Dogs - 14.99$ (3 copies left)

Steam Games:
header.jpg

Arkham Knight - 34.99$
header.jpg

Killing Floor 2- 25.5$
Killing Flor 2 Deluxe- 31.5$
header.jpg

Mortal Kombat X- 24.99$
Mortal Kombat X Premium- 34.99$
header.jpg

Pillars of Eternity Hero Edition - 28$
Champion Edition -35$

header.jpg

Life is Strange Complete Season- 14$

header.jpg

Cities Skylines - 23$

Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3- 13$
Child of Light - 9$
Transistor - 10$
Valve Complete Pack 2013 - 23$
State of Decay - 10$
Wolf Among Us - 10$
Walking Dead Season 2 - 10$

all Region free

Psxdad

Looking to sell my 4th generation 32gb WiFi iPad. Selling it with a Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard case (same as this one http://amzn.to/1FijreQ ). Everything is in good condition. Pictures on request. Looking for $250 paypal gift or cover fees. I'll cover shipping.

WTS

+6 Seller / +9 Buyer

All prices include domestic shipping within the CONUS. However, for international options contact me and we can work out a price which will likely include a bit extra for shipping.

My preferred form of payment is Paypal (gift or buyer covers fees), but I'll consider other forms of payment like Google Wallet, Amazon Payments, or gift cards.

I'll consider any and all offers, but I'm especially flexible on anything that says OBO.

Final Fantasy Type-0 (Xbox One) - $30
Episode Duscae code has been used. I got swept up in the launch hype and bought the game. It's not bad, but I think I should set my priorities on other games. I've only played it a few times, so it's still very much like new.

Super Smash Bros. Club Nintendo Soundtrack - $15
I've had this in my drawer thinking I'd want to keep it, but honestly, I think someone else would probably get more use out of it. Brand new, still sealed. No damage.

Dexter Seasons 1-4 DVD - $15
All 4 seasons of Dexter. That's right, the entire series! You'll get every single episode for just $15! One of the greatest 4 season shows of all time!
For anyone out of the loop, it's not really all the episodes, but everything that came after sucked
. Very light corner wear on these. They all work, the slip cases are in great condition.

Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey cart-only, $15 OBO.
I bought it "used" from GameStop, but it looks like the previous owner didn't play more than 5 minutes of it and I didn't play it at all.

Games of Thrones Season 1 Bluray, $15 OBO.
The outside slipcover and some parts of the disc foldout have some wear and light bends, but it's in very good condition otherwise. I've only ever used the first disc; all the other discs are untouched. All the inserts are included. They're Region 1, if you're wondering.

PM me with interest or offers.

lem0n

Any interest in an Xbox One with Kinect? It comes with everything, and will ship in its original box. Lightly used, works perfectly. I just play my PC more now. I will also include these physical games:

GTA V
Dragon Age Inquisition
Halo MCC
Borderlands Handsome Collection

There are games on the Xbox that you could possibly access, if you leave my account on the HDD? I'm not sure how that works to be honest. It's got Horizon 2, Forza 5, Ass Creed 4, Geometry Wars, Titanfall and a few others loaded on there.

I'm looking to get $500 for everything. That's shipped. PayPal gift or cover the fees, either way is fine. PM me for more details! Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom