• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 2 | Hanks Got Nothing on This Money Pit

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been instructed that I really should have been leaving feedback for the various transactions I've been conducting over PMs over the years I've been here, so I might as well lump everyone I've done such business with into one post.

RadarScope1: Sold me a Gamecube component cable back in September 2013.
The End: Sold me Demon's Crest in April 2014.
Mercutio: Sold me a Super Everdrive in November 2014.
Mzo: Sold me Shining Force CD (disc-only) in February 2015.
Agent Unknown: Sold me Radiant Silvergun (CIB, incl. spinecard) this past month, including a $20 discount off his initial offer.

In all five cases, the experience has been nothing but positive. Products arrived promptly and in good condition.

Zaheer

WTS
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Collector's Edition - $200

101867_1_LELG.jpg

the-witcher-3-la-collector-s-edition.jpg

Have these available for PS4, XBO, and PC. THE XBOX ONE VERSION IS THE ONLY EDITION THAT COMES WITH THE TWO GWENT CARD DECKS AND CLOTH MAP! PAYPAL ONLY. PM if interested. Tell me which one you want. I'll send a screenshot of the purchase as soon as I have received payment and will send tracking information as soon as it's available.

Steam Games:

Game: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
Price: $40

Game: Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
Price: $25

Game: Zombie Army Trilogy
Price: $18

Game: Depth
Price: $8

Game: Onikira - Demon Killer
Price: $2

Accepting Paypal sent as gift in US$.
All games are Steam gifts and RoW (region free), will be sent to your Steam account or mail.
I'm quite busy these days, so I apologize in advance if I might be slow with responses.

NeOak

I've been instructed that I really should have been leaving feedback for the various transactions I've been conducting over PMs over the years I've been here, so I might as well lump everyone I've done such business with into one post.

Man, this reminds me of the... guys... that I sold stuff to and never got seller feedback in here despite them saying they would post it.

And i left them buyer feedback :(

mdsfx

Prices are shipped. PayPal 'goods' OK.

Complete North American Cave shooting games collection for Xbox 360. All complete and like new from a smoke free home. All playable on NA consoles. $210

Hori HRAP VX SA Kai for Xbox 360. Just a few months old. Fully silenced with a Sanwa Silent JLF joystick ($50+) and silent buttons. $120

VJlYy0L.jpg

please PM me if you have any questions or are interested in buying anything. shipping included in all the prices shipping to US 48 only (sorry Canada)

PayPal gift preferred otherwise include fee

i'm NeoGAF GOLD so buy with confidence

********** I usually ship stuff on Saturdays ***********

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hori PS3 Fightpad 6 button controller (wired) $40

3 X 14 day XBOX Live Gold subscription cards $7 each or $18 for all of them

brand new ZAGG Invisible Shield HD front & back protector for iPhone 4 or 4S $15

2 x PS2 8mb memory cards $5 a piece or $9 for both
brand new screen covers for top and bottom on the 3ds xl (works perfect for *new* 3ds xl as well) $14
Crimson Sea 2 PS2 dvd, no box - free with purchase

thanks for looking

TheBez

WTS

iPad 3 Wifi Only 16GB Black with accessories
Accessories include:
- iCarbons skin (Black with Red Apple Logo) *Can be easily removed*
- 2 Smart Covers (1 Dark Gray, 1 Light Gray)
- Charger
- Original Box
- Apple 32pin to HDMI Connector
- Apple Headphones (New in box)
$250 OBO

$250 OBO

WTB
Deadly Premonition X360

terrisus

Plus Buyer / Plus Seller
plusbuy.png
plussell.png

+34 Buyer / +39 Seller

BONUS: GET 10% OFF ON THE ENTIRE PURCHASE WHEN PURCHASING MULTIPLE ITEMS
(Exclusion: Not including Humble Bundle items/Steam keys)

Have a whole bunch of stuff for sale here! Just trying to get by, pay the bills that need to be paid, and have some left over for me on occasion as well...

Section 1, selling some various things - Currently: Beatles Box Set, GBA Micro, Virtual Boy system box (price drop), Diablo 3 Collector's Edition stuff
Section 2, trade or selling - I have an OLED Vita + Memory Card, and I'm looking to trade them for a Vita Slim, Also willing to consider selling it! Price drop!
Section 3, selling a bunch of N64 games
Section 4, selling a bunch of GB/GBC/GBA games
Section 5, selling some DC/PS1 games
Section 6, selling a bunch of Steam keys from various Humble Bundles

Canada, please add $9 shipping
Other countries, please get in touch with me on shipping.

P.S. Please be understanding with the fact that it's a bit of a process for me to get to the post office, so most of my shipping will generally be done on Saturday. Please keep this in mind when purchasing/transacting.

--------------

This is a section of random stuff that I'm selling as I sort through things. All prices are negotiable, especially if you're interested in multiple things (including from the above lists), and I'm open to trades as well, so if you're interested in something, please PM me

----

The Beatles (The Original Studio Recordings) - Stereo Box Set

jmtOvHa.jpg

(Not my picture, I can take an actual picture if needed, but everything is included).

17-disc set
$99

----

Gameboy Micro - Silver (system and faceplate only)

Again, this is just a generic internet picture, but I can certainly take actual pictures.
There are some scratches on the faceplate - the screen itself appears perfectly fine, so this could always be remedied by a new faceplate.

t5W2onu.jpg

Again, this is just a generic internet picture, but I can certainly take actual pictures.

There are some scratches on the faceplate - the screen itself appears perfectly fine, so this could always be remedied by a new faceplate.

Again, no AC adapter, just the system and silver faceplate.
Gameboy Micro system: $70

----

Virtual Boy system Box - box only

vb1.jpg

This is a picture of my box. Others can be found by changing the '1' on the URL from numbers '2' through '6'

The box is in a bit of rough condition, but it's completely intact, all sides are there, surface is fully visible, etc. Considering I never took great care of boxes, I'm surprised it's in as good shape as it is >.>
Note that this is only the box, not any of the manuals and such.

Obviously this is great for a collector, or for someone who's planning to sell a system and wants a box to go with it, or whatever. I'm honestly not quite sure what they go for, so feel free to make me an offer, but I'm going to put it at:

$75 $65!

----

Diablo 3 Collector's Edition + a bunch of extras + hardcover guide

All the physical items in this picture except Diablo 3 itself, the skull with USB drive/DIablo 2 and the in-game items:

zdD2Uol.jpg

Also including the limited-edition hardcover BradyGames guide:

gkx8neP.jpg

$60 for everything!

--------------

These two things are things I've gotten in the B/S/T thread, I'm not looking to make any profit on them, just hoping to be able to work out a trade.
Price drop: Or possibly a sale at less than what I paid!.

PS Vita OLED + 16GB Memory Card, want to trade for a PS Vita Slim (no memory card needed)

OLEDVita.jpg

(Games pictured not included, system will be formatted)

Dat OLED
You know you want it.

Seriously though, as silly as it sounds, I didn't realize that the Slim offered MicroUSB charging while the OLED one has its own charger, and I decided I would prefer to have cord flexibility over "Dat OLED"

So, if anyone has a PS Vita Slim and wants to trade it straight-up for an OLED Vita, let me know.
I'm adding in the 16GB memory card as an incentive, since I ended up getting a 32GB card, and don't need an extra one. So, hopefully this should be a great deal!

I might be willing to include a couple of games from the below sections too, depending.
So, if you're interested, contact me and we can work something out.

Price drop!

Also, I would be willing to sell this OLED Vita and 16GB memory card for less what I paid for them! Buy the system and memory card for just $149!

Obviously trying to upgrade to a Vita Slim, and would like to do a straight trade, but I am willing to entertain offers for it, since I got a PS TV in this thread that I can use until I have the chance to get a Vita Slim. So, if you're interested, PLEASE LET ME KNOW

Please contact me with offers! =)

--------------

N64 games for sale!

Don't have prices for them, although have some general ideas on what I would like for things... but, feel free to make offers, and we can work something out! Needless to say I can work out some deals for multiple purchases!

However, I'm not looking to go too low on anything, so if a game isn't worth at least around $10 to you (many of them significantly more than that, of course. But, as a general floor) probably don't bother with it. I'm not trying to be rude, just trying to save people time and so I don't have to turn down too much.

Note: All of the games are cart-only. For most of them I've been the only owner of them (many of them bought new by me), so I guarantee that they're authentic.

Castlevania
F1 Pole Position 64
Gauntlet Legends
Glover
Jeopardy!
Jet Force Gemini
Lego Racers
Mischief Makers
Penny Racers
Rayman 2: The Great Escape (green cart)
Space Station: Silicon Valley
Tonic Trouble
Virtual Chess 64
Virtual Pool 64
Waialae Country Club: True Golf Classics

--------------

GB/GBC/GBA games for sale!

Don't have prices for them, although have some general ideas on what I would like for things... but, feel free to make offers, and we can work something out!

Needless to say I can work out some deals for multiple purchases, but not looking to go too low on anything, so if a game isn't worth at least a few dollars to you, probably don't bother with it.
(Not trying to be rude, just trying to save people time and so I don't have to turn down too much)

Note: All of the games are cart-only. For most of them I've been the only owner of them, so I guarantee that they're authentic.

Anyway, here's what I have:

Gameboy:

Alleyway
Battletoads
Bonk's Adventure
Boxxle
Castlevania Adventure
Donkey Kong
Donkey Kong Land
Game & Watch Gallery
Qix
Rolan's Curse
Solomon's Club

Gameboy Color:

Alone in the Dark: The New Nightmare
Caesar's Palace 2
Centipede
Crystalis
Donkey Kong Country
Galaga
Harvest Moon 2
Marble Madness
Paperboy

Gameboy Advance:

Advance Wars
Broken Sword: The Shadow of the Templars
CIMA: The Enemy
Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Rings
Madagascar
Mario Pinball Land
Midway's Greatest Arcade Hits
Nancy Drew: Message in a Haunted Mansion
The Lost Vikings

--------------

These I do have prices for, but I can be flexible with the prices/offer discounts for multiple purchases - so please don't hesitate to contact me =)

Grandia 2 (DC) (with soundtrack CD!) - $40
Silver (DC) (generic case) - $15
Record of Lodoss War (DC) (generic case, Hollywood Video imprint on disc) - $15
Evolution 2: Far Off Promise (DC) (no front on case) - $15
Time Stalkers (DC) (no front on case) - $10
Railroad Tycoon 2 (DC) (generic case) - $10
ChuChu Rocket (DC) - $10
Phantasy Star Online: Version 2 (DC) - $10
Diablo (PS1) - $50
Azure Dreams (PS1) (no front on case) - $30
Final Fantasy 9 (PS1) - $15
Chrono Cross (PS1) (Greatest Hits) - $15
Sim Theme Park (PS1) - $10

Again, if you're interested in anything here, and especially if you're interested in multiple things, please contact me, and we can work something out =)

--------------

Then, a bunch of Steam keys from various Humble Bundles.
I don't have particular prices in mind for these, mainly just looking to clear these out - so PM me with offers =)

Note: I don't use Steam (that's why I have no use for these), so not interested in anything Steam-related for trade. Sorry.

Arena: Cyber Evolution - Founder's Pack
Bridge Constructor
Broken Age
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising Steam Key
Dead Space 2
Dragon Age: Origins
FarSky
Gone Home With Soundtrack
Hammerwatch
Race the Sun
Race the Sun (have 2 keys)

PM me with offers! =)

NeoGAF Plus (previously Gold) seller. Located in the U.S. All prices include shipping!

WTS:

PSVita Games ($18 for the lot, or $7 each)

Final Fantasy XIII Elixir Set (drinks still sealed) - Imported from Japan! (Shipping will be expensive) Send offers!

Alan Wake Survival Bundle: Official Guide + Hardcover Artbook (sealed) - $35

Blu-rays (lots of them sealed)

Dragon's Crown Pre-order Artworks - $12
Sandisk Ultra 32GB Micro + Adapter SDHC Class 10 (sealed) - $13
Pokemon X (cart only) - $18
Canon EF 75-300mm Lens (open packaging, but never used) - $80
EVGA GTX 770 4GB (less than a year old, includes original box) - $190

Sneakerheads, I've got some shoes for sale as well! PM me!

All shoes come with original box!

East Coast: Add extra $5 for shipping!

DS Kyrie 1 All Star Size 8.5 - $150
DS KD VII All Star 2015 Size 9.5 - $120
DS KD VII N7 Size 9 - $160
VNDS KD IV ASG Galaxy Size 9 - *send offers*
VNDS Lebron 8 South Beach Size 9.5 - *send offers*
VNDS Lebron VII Red Carpet Size 9 - *send offers*
VNDS Air Jordan Retro 3 White/True Blue Size 9 - $220
VNDS Air Jordan 13 Playoffs Size 9 - $220
DS Nike SB Dunk High Pro Tropical Teal Size 8.5 - $40

Let me know if you're interested, y'all. Added some new items, along with a great bundle for someone who might want it. Call it the EddieGriffin special - priced to sell (except, you know - I'm not a scammer or an ass to everyone in the thread). At least I hope not.

Anyway-

Special 3DS (and extras!) Bundle - $160
  • Blue 3DSXL System (in great condition)
  • Mario Golf World Tour (CIB)
  • Sealed Club Nintendo Majora's Mask Messenger Bag
  • Sealed Club Nintendo Fierce Link Deity Puzzle
  • Official Black GameCube Controller (great condition)
  • Animal Crossing (disc-only)
SLEIhbg.png

Club Nintendo
  • Sealed Club Nintendo Majora's Mask Messenger Bag
  • Sealed Fierce Link Deity Puzzle
PS TV/Vita
  • Lego Movie - The Game (digital code - please, someone take this)
  • PS TV Bundle (Dualshock 3 included)
GC/Wii
  • Official Black GameCube Controller (great condition)
  • Animal Crossing (disc-only)
  • F-Zero GX (CIB)
  • Mega Man Anniversary Collection (CIB)
  • Naruto: Ultimate Ninja 2 (CIB)
SNES (all loose - would prefer to sell in a bundle)
  • SNES system (all chords)
  • Castlevania IV
  • Kirby's Avalanche
  • Seiken Densetsu 3 (Secret of Mana series) (Super Famicom)
  • SMW 2: Yoshi's Island
  • Star Ocean (Super Famicom)
  • Super Mario All-Stars
  • Super Mario World
  • Terranigma (Super Famicom)
  • Tales of Phantasia (Super Famicom)
3DS/DS
  • Blue 3DSXL System (in great condition)
  • DKC Returns 3D (CIB)
  • Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon (CIB)
  • Mario Golf World Tour (CIB)
  • Mario Kart 7 (missing manual)
  • Pokemon Platinum
  • Super Smash Bros. 3DS (CIB)
PS2
  • Dragon Quest VIII (CIB - with outer box)
  • Tekken 4 (CIB)
  • Metal Gear Solid 2 (CIB)
  • Metal Gear Solid 3 (CIB)
  • Zone of the Enders (CIB)
  • NBA Street 3 (CIB)
Official Game Guides (seriously - offer anything for these)
  • Pikmin 3 (new condition)
  • DKC Returns 3D (new condition)

Positive Seller Feedback for _DiGiTaL_ ! Super fast transaction.

My friend is not on Neogaf, but also bought something from _DiGiTaL_. Not sure if it counts, but if it does then make it 2 Positive Seller Feedback reports for him.

NeoGAF Plus Seller. Pictures/more pictures of anything available on request!

Want to Sell (PayPal Gift, all prices include shipping to US48):

Onda V919 Dual-Boot Android + Windows 8.1 64GB Tablet $190
Really cool tablet, but I just don't have much of a use for it and it has only been used slightly as I messed around with it for a week or so. As seen/purchased from here:
http://www.onda-tablet.com/onda-v919-air-dual-boot-tablet-pc-64gb.html
Windows has been set to full English, I have cleaned up the Android rom and threw the stock Google launcher on there. A very light scuff or two on the back, but the screen has had a screen protector on it since I pulled it out of the box. Windows 8.1 license is genuine. Comes in box with everything it came with new (charger and cord, basically). Let me know if you'd like some pictures.

Playstation TV Dualshock 3 Bundle $70
PSTV used briefly, but the dual shock 3 was never taken out of the plastic. Includes all of the cords it did new, also includes unused "Lego Movie The Game" code. Complete in box, like new.

Famitsu and other Japanese gaming magazine back issues - 2006~2014 ~$10?/each
I've got a random smattering (not a ton) of back-issues of Famitsu and a couple of other Japanese gaming magazines. Probably around 15 in total, most are from 2006 or so, and some others from more recent years. If you are interested in these, let me know and I can give you the exact numbers/covers/pictures/etc.

Raspberry pi B+ $20
Box is a bit beat up, but the computer-on-a-chip is all in like-new shape still inside the anti-static bag.

Hatsune Miku Project Diva F Complete Soundtrack + BluRay $30
Opened but like-new.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/7463900/Gaf/IMG_1182.JPG

PSP Go Black $50
Quite scratched up. Screen protector on the screen, but there are a lot of light scratches on the system. Still works great. Includes AC adapter.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/7463900/Gaf/IMG_1188.JPG
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/7463900/Gaf/IMG_1189.JPG

PSP-2000 $40
Quite scratched up. Screen protector on the screen, but there are a lot of light scratches on the system. Still works great. Includes 3rd party AC adapter that works fine.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/7463900/Gaf/IMG_1190.JPG
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/7463900/Gaf/IMG_1191.JPG

Persona Magazine 1-10 + One more $60
Now-rare Japanese magazine collection originally published in 2012. All magazines from the original print run are here and in wonderful condition. Obviously heavy, will cost a good amount to ship. This is the original run, not the newer rebirth print run.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/7463900/Gaf/IMG_1192.JPG
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/7463900/Gaf/IMG_1193.JPG

iPhone 4 (White) 32GB - $60
Carrier locked to Softbank in Japan, so it can only be used for phone features if you know how to unlock it/etc. Otherwise it is still a fully working iOS device, great for a game/MP3/etc player. Some scratches on the front and back, nothing major, nothing you notice when the screen is on. Comes with phone and Apple usb/charging cable (with power plug).

NMFried

Looking to trade/sell the last of my amiibo:

These are all loose figures:
Shulk - $30
Toad - $20
Lucario - $30
Pit - $35
Captain Falcon - PENDING
Meta Knight - $35
Yoshi, Link and Diddy Kong - $24

I also have:
Pikachu 3DS XL (Mint condition w/ Box) - $300 OBO

In trade I'm looking for Funko Pop! figures and Xenoblade Chronicles 3D, also possibly an Apple Watch but like yeah right.

I accept PayPal and ship to the US. I've got positive feedback on both GAF (9) and eBay (sconic0 300+). Buy with confidence and PM me if you have any questions!

Agent Unknown: Sold me Radiant Silvergun (CIB, incl. spinecard) this past month, including a $20 discount off his initial offer.

In all five cases, the experience has been nothing but positive. Products arrived promptly and in good condition.

Conversely, positive buyer feedback for Shadow Hog. Payed promptly.

SmokeMaxX

If you PM me and I don't respond within 24-48 hours, I did not receive your PM. Please PM me again! Gaf's messaging system screws up occasionally. If you do not receive a reply, please wait 24-48 hours before contacting me again because I am probably asleep or have not yet seen your message.

Selling:

US/North American Digital Credit/Subscriptions:

US XBL Credit (10% Off) - Increments of $5
0c5125b8-8bec-4fc5-9089-c4213b775fa6.jpg

US iTunes Credit - 15% Off
$50 credit for $42.50 (Two Left!)

US 3DS/WiiU eShop Credit: -
I sell US 3DS/WiiU eShop Credit at face value for anyone needing it (including the international users who aren't able to get it themselves). Increments of $10, $20, $35, or $50. If international, please use ppfeecalc.com with the "International" setting to calculate fees. If from the US, thefeecalculator is usually accurate. I usually have codes on me, but sometimes need to run to the store to pick more up.

Buying:
Discounted Best Buy/Amazon.com/GameStop/Target/WalMart Gift Cards
Netflix Subscription (or looking for info on how to get it cheap)

I take Paypal and, upon request, other payment options. If you choose Paypal, please gift or pay fees.

(674+ Total Positive Feedback!)

_DiGiTaL_

Positive Buyer Feedback for Vincent Alexander x2 He purchased 2 items for me via 2 separate transactions for him and his friend. Speedy payment and great communication! :D

Positive Seller Feedback for _DiGiTaL_ ! Super fast transaction.

My friend is not on Neogaf, but also bought something from _DiGiTaL_. Not sure if it counts, but if it does then make it 2 Positive Seller Feedback reports for him.

njean777

Have a PC Witcher 3 code (nvidia) that I want to sell for 30$ (pre-ordered the ps4 version awhile ago). I do not have a pay pal, but will take 30$ worth of psn money.

Gamefly has these for sale for $10 each right now (used, but probably in like-new condition): https://www.gamefly.com/#!/games/xboxone/under20?pagesize=72&sortfield=bestprice&sortdirection=asc

Thanks for the heads up guys! I went ahead and got MGS and Murdered Soul Suspect.

WTS - barely used Playstation TV. Neat piece of kit but I decided to go a different direction. Comes with all the original packaging and included parts, manuals, etc.

Asking $60 shipped inside the US. Paypal only.

paolo11

Positive seller feedback to nextgeneration. Sold me Bloodborne code for cheap price. YEAHH!!!!

WTB

GTA V for PS4 or PC for cheap.

Ultra Street Fighter 4 upgrade for super cheap (I'm buying two upgrades for each of my Steam account since I got a gaming laptop and a gaming STEAMBOX).

breakfuss

WTS N3DS $175

Anyone here want a like-new N3DS? Hardly used and comes with the box and wall charger. No blemishes/scratches etc. and looks brand new. No wear on the buttons or d-pad. Bought with Majora's Mask and that sucked balls so it's just sat here.

Will PM pics (on my phone so I have to upload). Come on, GAF, save me from having to deal with Craigslist $175.

randome

Have (all PS3)

• Dark Souls II
  • Saints Row IV
  • Star Wars TFU
  • Spiderman 3
  • Ben 10 CD
  • R&C: A4O
  • Rayman Origins
  • Super Street Fighter IV
  • Bulletstorm
Want (all PS3)

• Dragon Ball Z games
  • Dragon Age 2
  • South Park: SoT
  • Mass Effect Trilogy
  • Portal 1 and 2
  • Darksiders II
  • Offers
  • Money $$$

wiibomb

I would like to give positive seller feedback for is isitstill who sold me a game and didn't think twice to follow up a problem I had with it...

seriously.. I love to do business with the people of this thread.. I hope it always keeps like it is now...

Xamdou

WTS> Bloodborne Collector's Edition for $85 Shipped via Amazon Gift Card or Paypal Gift.

Can take pictures of it upon request through pm.

I am selling the following items. All games are complete and I am the only/original owner of each. All items come from a pet-free, smoking-free, kid-free home. I'll ship within the continental US for free (elsewhere, we'll have to work something out). All games are US-region. Photos available upon request. Please PM me if you want to make a deal.

Prices are generally negotiable.

$20-value NCIX.us e-giftcard - $10
(Wii U) New Super Luigi U (used) - $20 (tentatively claimed)
(Wii U) Game & Wario (used) - $30
(PC) Diablo 3 Collector's Edition PC Sealed/New - $235
(PC) Diablo 3 Limited Edition Collector's Guide by Brady Games Sealed/New - $20
(Wii) Xenoblade Chronicles with pre-order artbook and original receipt Sealed/New - $85
(Wii) The Last Story with artbook and soundtrack Sealed/New - $65

I'm also selling a heap of old-school Pokémon cards if anyone is interested.

Longshot but what the heck.

WTB: PS Vita with at least a 4gig memory card. Shipped to Ontario, Canada. $100US.

Can pay with PP and possibly Amazon gift.

foltzie1

WTS N3DS $175

Anyone here want a like-new N3DS? Hardly used and comes with the box and wall charger. No blemishes/scratches etc. and looks brand new. No wear on the buttons or d-pad. Bought with Majora's Mask and that sucked balls so it's just sat here.

Will PM pics (on my phone so I have to upload). Come on, GAF, save me from having to deal with Craigslist $175.

Color?

Baliis

Positive seller feedback for CidHighwind89

Sold me a copy of Mother 3 and it looks great!

Really happy to finally own a copy with the box and everything.

isitstill

Positive buyer feedback for Wiibomb.

Totally agree, I love doing business with the good folks of GAF. Thanks for being cool, Wiibomb.

jordn613

Unconfirmed Member
WTS: Grim Fandango promotional poster

WTS: Audyssey Lower East Side Media Speakers - $110 shipped
I no longer have the box or manual, so these will be shipped with the two speakers and power cable only. They're great sounding desktop speakers that had universally excellent reviews but are now discontinued. I'll cover shipping.

Ettie

All prices include US shipping & tracking.
Heads Up:
1. Paypal gift or you cover fees
2. U.S. Lower 48 Only
3. If anyone wants to bundle up, especially 3+, deals shall be cut.

Wii
NSMB Wii - $16

GCN
LoZ: Windwaker (black label, complete) - $26

DS
Final Fantasy IV - $19

PS2
Gauntlet Seven Sorrows CiB - $10
Champions of Norrath: Return to Arms CiB - $26
Bard’s Tale CiB - $10
KH CiB - $7 -Bundle Only
Spyro: New Beginning CiB - $12
Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly CiB- $8 -Bundle Only

PS2 Slim Console – $42 I tested all of the PS2 games above up to first gameplay on this console with no trouble. I turned my house upside down looking for the memory card and DS2, but can’t find them. So please be aware this will come with no memory card and a pelican PS2 controller with rumble and a DS1 that I would only use in an emergency. The pelican controller has less than 20 hours on it.

PSP
Medievil Resurrection (no manual, gamestop stickers) - $10
Castlevania: Dracula X Chronicles - $10

PS1
FFIXGH – $17 – Two playthroughs, very minor scratches on D1, rest are pretty clean.

WTB (Complete & Shipped)
Pilotwings Resort 3ds, - $10
Code of Princess 3ds, - $12
Heroes of Ruin 3ds, - $10
Nintendogs French Bulldog & Friends, - $10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom