• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 2 | Hanks Got Nothing on This Money Pit

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTS Amiibo Collection (w/ MM3D Skull Kid Statue) for $220 (Shipping included) Paypal. Id rather not sell the amiibo's individually. Not entirely sure whats fair but I estimated the rare amiibo a bit under their ebay prices and the common ones at $5 each. They are all in great condition with no defects. I still have the opened boxes for each one and they will be packaged back in them for shipping.

20150512_070605.jpg

No framed picture of Iwata? Missed opportunity.

SELLING!
SLEIhbg.png

Some of the items below have more than one photo and can be viewed AT THIS LINK. I can provide additional photos upon request. All from personal collection.
All prices includes shipping to US. I will ship outside of US, but it has to be a method that provides tracking, so will probably be pricey. GAF feedback currently sits at +8/+11, and also have eBay feedback of 1152 over the past 15 years!
Accepting Paypal F/F (friends and family) or G/S (goods and services). Prices for G/S a little higher to cover fees. See below. I will ship protected and with tracking either way! Unless it’s a Sunday or postal holiday, I’ll always be able to ship out within 24 hours of payment.

MLB '15 The Show: 10th Anniversary Edition
$45 (F/F) or $46.65 (G/S)
- DLC has been redeemed, but the card is still included for completeness' sake. The Steelbook is one of the best I've ever seen! I hate to get rid of it, but I am just so, so terrible at this game and I get frustrated way too easily!

Robotech: Battlecry Limited Edition (PS2) - STILL SEALED
$40 (F/F) or $41.50 (G/S)
- There are lots of tears in the shrinkwrap, but it's still "sealed" and has all of the contents. Album has more photos.

The Longest Journey - PC Big Box
$25 (F/F) or $26.06 (G/S)
- Almost like new. The part where you open the box is bent a bit, but otherwise perfect.

Nier (360) – FACTORY SEALED!
$25 (F/F) or $26.06 (G/S)
– Still sealed. Has some sticker remnants on the front, right, top that are very tough to get off. I've gotten as much as I can. If you remember my previous pictures, you'll appreciate how much better it looks!

Otogi: Myth of Demons (Xbox)
$15 (F/F) or $15.76 (G/S)
– Manual, case, game disc. Disc has a few marks on it, but it plays perfectly fine.

Tropico 4: Gold Edition (360) – FACTORY SEALED!
$15 (F/F) or $15.76 (G/S)

Want to Sell: (PM me your reasonable offer) All are USA items unless otherwise marked.

Fizzie plush from Sunset Overdrive

pCKRGek.jpg

Kirby 20th Anniversary Collection Wii - New

uRHwwMh.jpg

.Hack//Quarantine PS2 - New

Azvo9up.jpg

Xenoblade Wii with Pre-order Artbook - New

Hyperdimension Neptunia Producing Perfection Vita - New

Ni No Kuni Wizard's Edition + CE Guide PS3 - New

NieR Replicant PS3 - Like New

Idolm@ster PS3 - Like New

Tales of Symphonia Collector's Edition PS3 - New

Games without Photos:
All games are in Like New condition unless otherwise noted.

PS3 Games -
Atelier Ayesha
Atelier Escha and Logy
Atelier Rorona (original)
Atelier Totori (Limited Edition)
Atelier Meruru (New with Artbook)
Valkyria Chronicles
Soul Calibur V
Star Ocean The Last Hope International
Heavy Rain Directors Cut (sealed)

PS3 Imports
Initial D Arcade Stage
Samurai Warriors 3 Empires (New)

NieR - Sold!
Warriors Orochi 2
Eternal Sonata
Divinity 2 Dragon Knight Saga
Dragon's Dogma

Dreamcast
Rival Schools - Project Justice
Power Stone 2
Soul Calibur
Garou Mark of the Wolves (US Version)

Vita
Virtue's Last Reward

GBA
Castlevania Circle of the Moon
Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories

Amiibo - Captian Falcon, Diddy Kong, Little Mac, Pit, Rosalina, Sheik, Toad - Looking to trade 2 of these listed for a US Marth or Villager

Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward Watches I have all Four colors Blue, Red, Green and Yellow. all new, only opened to see which color and to make sure it properly worked. Will sell separately or as a complete package.

Anime

Golden Time Collection 1 - Like New

r0av9Q8.jpg

Want to Buy

Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus Vita - 20 shipped

Bayonetta 2 (with Bayo 1 included) - 25 shipped

Fairy Fencer F PS3 - 15 dollars shipped

Walking Dead Season 1 or 2 PS4 - 13 shipped

Amiibo - USA Marth or USA Villager - Willing to trade one of the above amiibos for a sealed Marth, 2 for a sealed VIllager.

Kampfer Complete Blu-Ray collection - 20 shipped

erawsd

Old Stuff for Sale:

All used but in working condition. Price includes items+USPS Priority Shipping. Accepting Paypal gift or you cover fees.

N64
Conkers Bad Fur Day (Cartridge only) - $85 [pic]
Mario Kart 64 (Cartridge only) - $35 [pic]

Gamecube
Legend of Zelda Collector's Edition w/box - $35 [box] [inside]
Def Jam Fight for New York w/box and manual - $35 [box] [inside]

I'm from Germany, but all prices include WORLDWIDE shipping (tracked and insured for expensive items). I already sold a few things internationally in this thread and have lots of good feedback.

Selling:

Game Boy:

Pokemon Crystal + manual - $40
US version, good condition, only the sticker has a few marks and the back of the manual has a few creases. I recently replaced the dead battery so saving and the in-game clock work as they should.
Cart
Back of manual

Dragon Warrior III + manual and map/poster - $40
US version, everything in perfect condition
Map side
Poster side

PS2:
Final Fantasy X International - Ultimate Hits (NTSC-J) - $15
Dragon Quest: Shōnen Yangus to Fushigi no Dungeon (NTSC-J) - $15

PM me for more information or pictures.

Want: PayPal

OraleeWey

Anyone have a radeon r9 290x box? I need the retail box.

Model AXR9 290X 4GBD5-PPDHE

I need this asap if anyone has one. Looks like this I think.

0ZTIpSv.jpg

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
Positive feedback for ohlawd

His gaf name describes my reaction on how smoothly the transaction went. A+

zulux21

WTB

I'm looking for some really Cheap Vudu Credit (ultimately looking for $75 but aiming for $25 to start with) hoping since they do credit giveaways with movie buys that people will have extras that they want just a small portion of the value for.

I discovered that avatar extras is actually sold there, which is a version of avatar with pop up videos everywhere and would like to own it. I already own the series on dvd though so I would like to pay as little as possible for what should have been dvd extras.

If you have any extra credit to sell just let me know how much. I will likely be slow to respond as I am going to bed, and then going to work, but after that I should respond fine just wanted to get this out there since it's the reason I didn't go to bed an hour ago lol.

thanks in advance.

nA7eLkX.png

D4XoOlp.png

PM me if you need any info, pictures, want to buy, or want to haggle.

Shipping is not included (give me your zipcode and ill give you a estimate and options). Currently only shipping to the Continental US. If else where, ask first.

Prices are not firm!

3DS
  • Super Mario 3D - $19

Amiibo
  • Gold Mario (sealed) - $27

Anime
  • Baccano! DVD Complete Series - Anime Classics (Sealed w/slipcover) - $23
  • Cowboy Bebop: The Complete Series - Amazon Exclusive Edition (Blu-ray/DVD Combo) (sealed) - $135
  • Gatchaman Collector's Box - Vol. 2 (DVD, Sealed)- $12
  • Gungrave Complete Series Limited Edition DVD Set (sealed, with mousepad) - $65
  • Kaleido Star: Season 1 (Funimation release) - $16
  • Kaleido Star: Season 2 & OVA's (Funimation release) - $16
  • Kiddy Grade Complete Series Limited Edition DVD Set - $30
  • Leviathan - The Last Defense - Bluray Complete Collection (Eng Subs, Sealed) $25
  • Maria Watches Over Us: Season 2 - Printemps DVD Set (Sealed) - $16
  • Noir: The Complete Series Anime Classics DVD (Sealed) - $24
  • Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann DVD Complete Collection - Anime Legends (NOT the common bootleg on eBay, can provide receipt) - $35

Bluray
  • Halloween: The Complete Collection Limited Deluxe Edition[Blu-ray] (sealed) -$80

PC Parts
  • GTX Titan 6GB graphics card(ASUS, card and box only, never overclocked) - $520
  • ASUS Laptop UL80J-BBK5 - $75 *pending*
    • Intel Core i3 330UM (1.20GHz)
    • 4GB Memory
    • 500GB HDD
    • NVIDIA GeForce 310M
    • 1366 x 768
    • Windows 7 Home Premium (not installed but has OEM key)
    • Before HDD wipe, laptop ran fine. Gets a little hot and may overheat in hot rooms. May just need re-thermal pasting.

Books
  • Pretear manga Vol 1 - 4 (complete set) - $20

Preorders
*Will just change delivery address on Amazon to yours after transaction is made
  • The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Collector's Edition (PS4) - offer
  • The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Collector's Edition (PC) - offer

UltraViolet Codes
--Asking $2 each (unless noted).
  • 007 Skyfall
  • Don Jon
  • Dredd*
  • Hannibal: Season 1 - $7
  • Rick & Morty: Season 1 - $7
  • Star Trek: Into Darkness
  • The Dark Knight Rises
*Code is past expiration date but I was able to verify that they are still valid and working.

WANTS:
  • PayPal (family/friends payment or you pay fees)
  • Cheap Weiss Schwarz cards or booster boxes! (English only)
  • Cheap Super Sonico goodies
  • The Girls of Freezing artbook
  • King Conquer - 1776 CD
  • Bible Black merch (DVDs, figures, posters, books, etc)

WTS

RwxL82y.jpg

iPad Air 2 64GB Wifi Space Grey + Red Apple Smartcase + Zagg Glass Shield
$485 PayPal Gift / $500 PayPal Merchant

Lowered prices by $15. Help a dude out. I'm not kidding about needing the funds to start a new job ><

The iPad is in perfect condition. Anyone who has dealt with me on this thread knows how OCD I am with cosmetic imperfections like scratches and dents. It's had a professionally installed Zagg Glass shield ($40) installed since Day 1 and has been in an official Apple smartcase ($70) since then as well. No falls, no tumbles, it's perfect. I've used it for the past four months for school work and Netflix, and now that I'm graduating in a week, I need money to afford moving to start my new job.

For those wondering what the difference in prices is about: PayPal Gift does not charge fees while PayPal Merchant does. PayPal Gift does not have buyer protection however, so if you are buying an expensive product (like this iPad), it is highly recommended you use a merchant transaction to cover yourself. The option is up to you though. I've done plenty of expensive transactions on here so there is no need to pay the extra money, but I am obviously biased, and in my unbiased opinion, you should always pay the extra fees for peace of mind. Up to you!

Hit me up if you have any questions

ayqkKeI.png
want this so bad but i wish i had the money... ugh.

Deception

Positive Seller Feedback for SkyMasterson

Sold me keys for AC: IV and Unity for a great price! Pleasure doing business and Go Bulls!

Positive Seller Feedback for SkyMasterson

Sold me keys for AC: IV and Unity for a great price! Pleasure doing business and Go Bulls!

Positive Buyer Feedback for Deception!

Paid quick and was friendly(and a fellow Bulls fan!)

Selling:
Xbox 360 code:
Tomb Raider: $4

WTS: Brand new sealed Xbox 360 games. Prices include shipping!

NBA2k12 - $14
Sleeping Dogs - $15
Dishonored - $15

Comes from a smoke free/pet free home.

I have 100% Positive feedback on here, Amazon and ebay as a buyer and seller. Please feel free to PM with any questions/concerns!

Also have some still sealed wrestling DVDs if anybody has any interest. I'll update with a pic later. Some Shawn Michaels, Kurt Angle TNA, Wrestlemania III, among others for sale and cheap. Just throwing it out there right now.

bob page

SELLING:

-PS VITA PCH-1101 (3G OLED)

I love this little thing but unfortunately haven't had time to play it. It looks brand new- not a scratch on it and probably used for about 10 hours total. It's the 3G OLED model (same as the Wifi model if you don't use 3G), PCH-1101.

Comes with the following:
-PS Vita
-Box + all original leaflets
-AC adapter
-Neoprene pouch
-16gb memory card
-New 8gb memory card

Games ($15 shipped individually)
-Tearaway
-Persona 4

The whole bundle is yours for $160 shipped!

Photos:
https://dl.pushbulletusercontent.com/bB1tRw6f7jvuvJt9hde8XOhC1IMwemnJ/SAM_0009.jpg
https://dl.pushbulletusercontent.com/PrHuXYQLzv5dUKgvr0cmXuJBLV5V5cAI/SAM_0010~2.jpg

-Bunch of Xbox 360 games
All mint condition & complete, post up some offers! Shipping is $3 or free for multiple.

-Red Dead Redemption
-Red Dead Redemption Undead Nightmare
-Battlefield Bad Company 2
-Just Cause 2
-Halo 3
-Halo 4
-Halo Reach
-Fallout New Vegas
-Fallout 3
-Bioshock 2
-Child of Eden
-GTA IV
-Mass Effect
-Mass Effect 2
-Mass Effect 3
-Gears of War
-Gears of War 2
-Gears of War 3
-Rayman Origins
-Call of Duty 4
-You're in the Movies (sealed)
-Skyrim
-Crysis 2
-Enslaved

https://dl.pushbulletusercontent.com/zt0izVv8hfW5yFYLh3L1DcT2KSpLMdff/SAM_0015.JPG

I have an extra King Dedede Amiibo, it's sealed but one of the corners on the cardboard is bent. $30 shipped or best offer. Paypal only and shipping to the United States only. Thanks!

AwRy108

SUPER POSITIVE SELLER FEEDBACK for LQX: sold me a like-new Hyrule Historia for a good price, then shipped it quickly. Also, communication was excellent, which is something I appreciate and strongly encourage.

Great transaction with a veteran of this thread!

BFIB

With the Witcher 3 coming, I just don't have time for 2 RPG's of this size. Plus, I just couldn't get into Dragon Age like I thought I would, so if anyone would like Dragon Age, PM me!

Looking for $30 shipped, game is in pretty much perfect condition. Played for about 5 hrs.

Positive feedback here on GAF!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom