• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 2 | Hanks Got Nothing on This Money Pit

Status
Not open for further replies.

ILoveBish

Have +8 Buyer and +14 Seller feedback! Neogaf Plus seller? I think i qualify but i dunno!

Let me just say in advance why I am selling this stuff, I've fallen in love with lifting at the gym and most of my free time is spent working out, cooking, learning more about that type of lifestyle. So I have all this video game stuff taking up room and I'd love to sell it and let it be enjoyed. I'm extremely reasonable and you can pm me with offers, questions and what not. I really am not looking for anything in trade, I own basically everything I need lol, i have a decent gaming pc in case the urge to game comes up.. I'm located in the socal area and local pickup is also fine. So yeah... On with the show.

Arcade Sticks Galore

I have lots of arcade sticks for sale. I grew up poverty as hell and always wanted an arcade stick as a child, so once i was able to afford a stick, i got carried away and ended up with a ton of them. It's time to clean house. Have the following:

Hori UMVC3 Xbox 360 Stick - $175 shipped with tracking

Boxed and in perfect condition. I really like this stick.

DCsoifQ.jpg

bi2VTe5.jpg

More pics here:

http://i.imgur.com/TuCPtDv.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/wiWmJ5I.jpg

Namco Tekken PS3 Stick - $120 shipped with tracking

One of the nicest looking sticks i've seen. Hardly any use on it.

More pics here:

http://i.imgur.com/IlZ1PX9.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/w1GlIt2.jpg

Street Fighter X Tekken PRO PS3 Stick - $140 shipped with tracking

Literally used twice. Not much else to say, its fully boxed.

More pics here:

http://i.imgur.com/hdbqmW2.jpg

Street Fighter 4 SE Xbox 360 stick, full sanwa- $90 shipped with tracking

Stick and buttons are full sanwa, has only the main 6 buttons. Works terrific and feels great.

X-Arcade Solo with Happ IL Stick and buttons - $80 shipped with tracking

Stick has NO PCB at all, no wiring. Its a bare case, with every single button replaced with the HAPP IL including the stick. They're all new. I was going to put in a TvC Wii PCB in it but never got around to it. I can include the wii PCB for a few bucks.

Injustice Xbox 360 Stick - $65 shipped with tracking - SOLD

Literally new. Looked at it, put it in the box and never used it. Fully boxed obviously.

Hori Real Arcade Pro 3 for PS3 - $65 shipped with tracking

Pics came out awful on the stick for whatever reason, but its the HRAP3. I'll include the pics till i can snap better ones, it really doesn't look so bad in person.

Its in good condition, has scratches etc from use. Fine stick otherwise.

And lastly stick wise, my very much loved sticks.

Wii Neo Geo Sticks, Boxed, from japan - $250 shipped with tracking for both

I honestly don't want to sell these sticks. When i was a young kid, i sold video games i bought at the swapmeet in a local paper called Recycler, and used money i made doing that to buy a neo geo system. Because we were so insanely poor, i had to sell it and rebuy it 3 times during my childhood, so the neogeo has a insanely special place in my heart. But even so, i don't think i'll even get to use them till i'm 50 years old at this point. They're better off with a collector or someone who will love them and enjoy them.

Nintendo 3DS XL White/Pink with 4.5 Firmware, Gateway 3DS Cards, OEM Charger, Sealed AR Cards, Sealed Circle Pad Pro XL from japan, Sealed Charging Dock from japan, Case, Screen Protectors - $250 shipped with tracking.

Like new 3DS XL. I bought it brand new, and it came with firmware 4.5 on it, and has never been past that. Bottom screen has screen protector installed, but not top one, but i do have it and will be included. I have literally used the 3DS about 4-5 times, I just cannot get into it. It will be returned to factory and shipped to you on 4.5FW. Comes with the AR Cards still sealed, and with a case that fits the 3DS XL perfectly.

Included is the Gateway 3DS Cards and it works exactly as you would imagine. The Circle Pad Pro XL and the XL Dock are still both sealed and new, never been taken out of the box. Pricing for bundle is $250, if you want it all individually, it will be as follows:

White/Pink 3DS XL 4.5FW + Case + OEM Charger + sealed AR Cards - $180 shipped
Gateway 3DS Cards - $70 shipped
Circle Pad Pro XL and XL Dock both SEALED new - $35 shipped

Everything all together - $250 shipped.

More pics:

http://i.imgur.com/a1oYmci.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/WtssdhU.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/EOn8wjs.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/iitGr8X.jpg

PSP-2000 Black newest CFW with Dual SD Card Adapter and OEM Charger (READ NOTES) - $45 shipped

I bought this PSP-2000 new at frys at launch. It is a good system and has treated me well. Unfortunately, it is time for me to move on. There are several issues with it, so let me list them.

1. The stock battery is toast, but it has a OEM Sony high mah battery i bought new at frys myself. Comes with the larger battery + cover, and also the stock battery cover.

2. The power button has to be pushed with more force then usual, it always turns on, but wont unless you push it well.

3. Its scratched on the back pretty darn well and on the front as well. Not the prettiest system.

4. The rear battery cover can come loose and the battery will lose connection to the PSP at times. I've put tape in between the battery and cover and its hard to do now, but it still happens. I stopped using the system enough that i never fixed it proper.

Now, the good things:

It works perfectly. On the latest and greatest CFW. All buttons work really well. Its a damn nice system. Will be great for anyone who wants to do the Vita hack using a CFW PSP.

Asking $45 shipped.

Dell Venue 8 Pro 64GB with Case, screen protector, OEM charger and cable kit so you can plug in full size usb devices to it even while charging. $150 shipped.

Dell Venue 8 Pro 64GB, works terrific. Has the latest firmware on it, and really only 1 single issue with it. When the screen is a solid color, there is a white spot on the screen you can kind of see. I'll include a pic of it close up so you can get an idea. With general usage its really difficult to see, but i want to put it out there. Has the complete cable kit to allow you to use full size USB devices on it, even while charging. Can plug in arcade sticks, usb hdd's, etc. The PS4 controller syncs to it natively via bluetooth as well. Its a awesome device, but i got a Surface Pro 2 and this is now just sitting around. Comes with OEM charger cable, Screen Protector (not installed), Cables to use full size USB and a really nice case. I bought it used on craigslist and its served me well. Asking $150 shipped.

A3bWrm5.jpg

kyS2STx.jpg

IWl7vVf.jpg

fljqdSJ.jpg
(White mark is here)

More Pics:

http://i.imgur.com/aKsWhp2.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/KzBnKHt.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/Jiy5iD4.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/MmZ8UhO.jpg

Xbox Day One Controller + Achievement + OEM Play & Charge Kit + More Bundle - $120 Shipped with Tracking.

Sealed Day One controller
Day One Achievement
14-day trial code
1 month live code
OEM Play and Charge kit (battery and cable included)
Xbox Logo Sticker (you know you want this)

Random Controller Bundle, includes 5 Controllers - $30 Shipped with Tracking

Comes with:

1 Black OG Xbox Controller with Ugly analog sticks
1 Green OG Xbox Controller thats in better shape
1 Xbox 360 Madcatz Arcade Gamestick in box (pretty rare)
1 Grey N64 Controller, analog stick in good shape
1 Black Onlive Controller (random i know)

Boxed SFA3 for Game Boy Advance - $30 Shipped with Tracking

Very good shape, is complete.

PSN Code for Unit 13 Vita $10 obo

Paypal only. If you're in the southern california area near anaheim, local pickup is also ok.

I have more items i haven't taken pictures of yet, including a Jasper 512 JTAG 360 with 1TB HDD internal + 4 oem MS controllers + Kinect and other stuff, also have a virgin Jasper 512 360 that i personally bought new, made sure had JTAGable FW and put back in box. I did switch the case out from the white to a black one however.

Wanted:

Gear VR for Note 4 for cheap. Its 150 shipped on ebay new, looking for much lower then that.

dgco86

Has anyone heard from CrashPrime recently? I paid for something on the 7th of May and he said he'd get it out the next day, but I haven't gotten a tracking number and the game hasn't arrived yet. I sent him a PM a few days ago and an email to his Paypal address a day later, but haven't received a response so far.

POSITIVE Buyer feedback to properpropaganda who bought my extra Gameboy Player disc for the Gamecube. Easy as hell to deal with and A+ dude all around and very patient in dealing with me during the awful week I had.

Positive seller feedback for the shapesmith. Gave me a great deal, very accommodating and also easy to deal with and an a+ person.

randome

Have (all PS3)

• Dark Souls II
  • Saints Row IV
  • Star Wars TFU
  • Spiderman 3
  • Ben 10 CD
  • R&C: A4O
  • Rayman Origins
  • Super Street Fighter IV
  • Bulletstorm
Want (all PS3)

• Dragon Ball Z games
  • Dragon Age 2
  • Portal 2
  • Offers
  • Money $$$

baphomet

Has anyone heard from CrashPrime recently? I paid for something on the 7th of May and he said he'd get it out the next day, but I haven't gotten a tracking number and the game hasn't arrived yet. I sent him a PM a few days ago and an email to his Paypal address a day later, but haven't received a response so far.

File a claim with paypal.

WTS
I have a R9 280 Sapphire that was used for 2 months before upgrading. The card was never overclocked and work great for my needs at the time. Looking for $100 shipped. PM for any more details and I can send pics on request. A mid range card that is able to play modern games and ran dolphin emulated games fantastically.
Google Wallet/PayPal accepted.

toneroni

He's been a good member for a while so I don't think he'd scam. Maybe he had an issue come up. Has he been on gaf?

I'm from Germany, but all prices include WORLDWIDE shipping (tracked and insured for expensive items). I already sold a few things internationally in this thread and have lots of good feedback.

Selling:

Game Boy:

Pokemon Crystal + manual - $35
US version, good condition, only the sticker has a few marks and the back of the manual has a few creases. I recently replaced the dead battery so saving and the in-game clock work as they should.
Cart
Back of manual

Dragon Warrior III + manual and map/poster - $35
US version, everything in perfect condition
Map side
Poster side

PS2:
Final Fantasy X International - Ultimate Hits (NTSC-J) - $15
Dragon Quest: Shōnen Yangus to Fushigi no Dungeon (NTSC-J) - $15

PM me for more information or pictures.

Want: PayPal

hitgirl

Nintendo 3DS XL Red & Black - $110 Shipped
The system itself is very clean with no scratches on the screen, I take very good care of my items and it is in wonderful condition with original box and manuals. It comes with a charging stand, a circle pad pro, a charger, and a games case. Great chance to get a used 3DS which has been taken very good care of.

Nintendo Wii-U Zelda Windwaker System Bundle - $260 shipped
The whole package is in great condition. Console and controller were very lightly used and dusted very often. It comes complete with everything and has the original packaging. Again, another great chance to get something used which has been taken well care of.

Ps4 games :
Borderlands collection. 40 obo
Alien isolation 25 obo
Lords of the fallen 25 obo
For cry 25 obo
The evil within 25 OBO

Jak collection (ps3) 15 obo

SO I'll be trading all these in towards Witcher 3 in a couple days. SO I'll give prices close to Best Buy trade in prices just to get them to anyone who wants to benefit from that.
DSC_0001_zpsafgy8agy.jpg

Sold new 3ds to scolarious[/QUOTE]

Last chance before I shovel them to best buy

Hey man. I've bought a few things from him and he's been awesome. I was supposed to do a transaction with him last week but got stuck with some work stuff. He PM'd me Wednesday and I got back to him yesterday. I haven't seen him on but he's a good dude. I'm sure he will respond.

1x EVGA GTA 970 SC ACX 2.0 (04G-P4-2974-KR) - $275 or obo
1x EVGA GTX 970 SSC ACX 2.0 (04G-P4-3975-KR) - $295 or obo
Been running a SLI setup for a while, just tired of the issues and the heat. Going to go back to a single card solution. This is for the cards only.

Questions, send them my way. Thanks!

BeforeU

Oft hope is born when all is forlorn.
Just a shout out to IcyBlueStrawberry

gave me a free Halo MCC code. What a dude.

Thanks again buddy.

NMFried

WTS Feel free to make any offers, I'm usually pretty flexible on price and I'm just looking to clear out this stuff to pay for the new phone. I accept PayPal and ship to the US.

Special Edition Pikachu 3DS XL - $200 OBO
2lwGoJsm.jpg

Moto 360 Smartwatch - $140 shipped OBO
- Great condition, only worn once
- Includes all original accessories
ifoX4oSm.jpg

Kinect for Xbox One - $65 OBO

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and 3DS Soundtrack, Ocarina of Time 3D Soundtrack, and Majora's Mask Soundtrack (All Sealed) - $25 each or $65 for all three.
xbSDWu0m.jpg

Skull Kid figurine - $45 OBO
yY5aTARm.jpg

Majora's Mask preorder pin SEALED (from Codename: STEAM) - $20
HrQKyIHm.jpg

Gold Mario amiibo - $40
0ZBewlHm.jpg

Buy with confidence!
XYIl1rWl.png

Olengie

Positive Buyer Feedback for bigace33 who bought my Far Cry 4 Code.

Messages were prompt, understanding, and courteous. Thanks pal!

bigace33

Major positive feedback for Olengie. Sold me Farcry 4 at a magnificent price and even delivered the key before payment. Will buy from him anytime.

jamsy

WTS - 3DS games (all games are complete and in excellent condition; prices include shipping)

Fire Emblem Awakening - $25
Pokemon X - $25
SMTIV (sealed) - $15

WTB

Wii U system + games
Vita 64gb card
Forza Horizon 2 for Xbox One

kn1ves24

I'm interested in doing an even trade of Bloodborne for GTA5 on PS4.

I bought Bloodborne at launch and played my fill of it. You'll get the original case and any inserts that it had.

Kayma

Going for a last hurrah on these before I feed them to some retail trade-in giant..

Paypal please, and account for the fees!

If prices seem off feel free to shoot a counter-offer for an old-fashioned haggle; I'll consider any reasonable offer.

All are used unless otherwise noted, but well-kept!

Manga
Fullmetal Alchemist Vols. 1 - 10 - $50
Maison Ikkoku Vols. 1 - 15 (Whole series) - $75
Triton of the Sea (Osamu Tezuka) Vol. 1 - $15
Children of the Sea Vols. 1-2 - $15

PS3
The Sly Collection - $20 (Unopened!)
Tales of Xillia - $25 (Unopened!)
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune (Greatest Hits) - $8
Uncharted 2 - $8
Ico / Shadow of the Colossus Collection - $20 (Unopened!)
Portal 2 - $15
Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction - $10
Beyond: Two Souls (Unopened!) - $20
God of War Collection (Greatest Hits) - $8
Hyperdimension Neptunia - $28
El Shaddai - $8
Demon's Souls (Greatest Hits) - $10

PSP
Disgaea - $20 (Unopened!)
Tactics Ogre - $10
Legend of Heroes Trails in the Sky - $18
Dissidia 012 [duodecim] Final Fantasy - $13

Wii
Xenoblade Chronicles (PAL version!) - $60

Xbox
Dreamfall: The Longest Journey - $8

Xbox 360
FFXIII Lightning Faceplate for Xbox 360 phat - $10.00

Assassin's Creed - $8
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood - $8
Assassin's Creed II - $8
Assassin's Creed III - $15
Batman Arkham City (Unopened!) - $15
Battlefield 3 Limited Edition (Unopened!) - $15
Bayonetta (Unopened!) - $15
Beautiful Katamari - $15
Bioshock - $8
Bioshock 2 (Unopened!) - $15
Blazblue: Continuum Shift - $8
Brutal Legend - $8
Catherine - $20
Crackdown - $8
Dead Rising - $8
Dead Space - $10
Deathsmiles (w/ faceplate!) - $10
EA Sports Active 2 - $5
Final Fantasy XIII - $8
Final Fantasy XIII-2 - $10
Forza Motorsport 2 - $8
Gears of War - $8
Halo 3 - $8
Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom (Unopened!) - $10
Mass Effect 2 - $8
Mass Effect 2 Platinum Hits - $8
Mass Effect 3 Collector's Edition - $20
Persona 4 Arena - $25
Pinball Hall of Fame The Williams Collection (Unopened!) - $85
Prince of Persia - $8
Rayman Origins (Unopened!) - $15
scene it? box office smash - $8
Street Fighter IV Platinum Hits (Unopened!) - $8
Tomb Raider Legend - $8
Viva Piñata Trouble in Paradise - $20
You Don't Know Jack - $10

Patrick S.

Banned
WTT

Have: Steam key for Max Payne 3, Worldwide version

Want: Steam key for Manhunt (on sale right now at the humble store for $1.99)

Wanted to buy Max Payne and Manhunt, and even though I had hotspot shield active, being in Germany, I didn't get Manhunt, which seems to be banned here, but instead I got two copies of Max Payne 3.

Gone. Positive feedback for Fracas!

Arthos

WTS:

Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker 2 - $13
Bloodborne - $38
Super Smash Bros Wii U - $40 (Comes with Wii U Mewtwo code).

All games are complete, smoke-free home, great condition, yada-yada! Prices are shipped in the states and all that stuff. Buyer pays fees. Open to offers!

Want:

Paypal

S0Hg6Kg.jpg

Bump!

vocab

WTS:

PS3

Ar tonelico Qoga - Special edition. Practically brand new. Never played. Complete. Seal was removed to check contents. ($45)
Guilty Gear Xrd - Sealed $32

Vita

Danganronpa 1 - Complete, and pretty much flawless. ($24).
Demon Gaze Complete, and pretty much flawless. $26

WTB: Kings Field IV - PS2
Ill trade games for cs go skins as well.

If there's any interest in a EVGA GTX 670 FTW edition I'll sell that too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom