• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 2 | Hanks Got Nothing on This Money Pit

Status
Not open for further replies.

ins0mnia

I have a Witcher 3 key for sale; it's for GOG not Steam - Looking for $25. (sold)
Also have Batman Arkham Knight, which is a Steam key - Would like $35 for it.
I received both with my 970 recently from the Nvidia promotion. Payment via Paypal or Amazon Payments

breakfuss

Welp, craigslist sale fell through. Buddy told me to "wait until Friday" and now he's flaked. Never again.

Citizens of GAF, I have a Black N3DS XL that comes with the charger and box. I have hardly touched this thing and it looks indistinguishable from a unit you'd pull off the shelf. I will PM you the pictures. No blemishes, scratches, dead pixels etc.

$165. That is $35 off retail. (~42 w/tax).

I'm also open to various combos of cash and store credit (BBY, Walmart etc. ). $140 + $30 store credit? Or whatever. We can work a deal out. Thanks! PM ME.

M3z_

NeoGAF Gold Seller

*Used* GTX 970 PNY VCGGTX9704XPB $260 Shipped US48

PNY-geforce-graphics-gtx-970-1.jpg

Used for about 4 months, works perfectly. Upgrading card, no longer need it.

KooPaL

I have a Witcher 3 key for sale; it's for GOG not Steam - Looking for $25.
Also have Batman Arkham Knight, which is a Steam key - Would like $35 for it.
I received both with my 970 recently from the Nvidia promotion. Payment via Paypal or Amazon Payments

Pmed!

Blackthorn

"hello?" "this is vagina"
Positive seller feedback for SmokeMaxX. Bought $60 worth of PSN credit from them with a 10% discount and it was sent almost immediately after payment. Fantastic value and will definitely use again.

//ARCANUM

Any good feedback from this website?

My buddy bought his Xbox One from there a while back. No issues. Miraculously his also had Titanfall pre-installed on it as well. And when he linked his account to the xbox, it auto-linked titanfall to his account through some dark magic.

Parting out some of my current rig in order to build a smaller one.

Everything will be shipped via USPS. Canada is more than welcome to buy but you'll pay a few extra bones for shipping. Pay using Paypal

Prolimatech Megashadow. One of the best coolers out there. This is the black nickel plated version of the Megahalems cooler. Rather rare now. Supports the following: Intel LGA 1150 / 1155 / 1156 / LGA 1366 / LGA 775
Will come with Sythe 4 pin CPU fan and fan clip along with the mounting hardware.
$45 Shipped

Next up is my Lamptron FC9 fan controller. Uses 2 Molex connectors but can also work with just 1. Theres a jumper on the back which lets you change it 7 colors. 4 high powered fan controllers. Will come with a few connector extensions for the fans. i MIGHT have the box for it. will have to look harder.
$40 shipped

ASUS Xonar DGX 5.1 PCIE x1 sound Card. Great little sound card.
$25 shipped

COrsair AF Quiet Editions. Awesome fans. Silent and move alot of air. Only come with the red accent ring. Light usage. Will come with long mount screws.
2 X Corsair Air Series AF140 Quiet Editions 140MM
All shipped for $18, $10 each

EVGA Nvidia Geforce GTX 670FTW 2gb. Great card, had it in my rig since July 2012. Never overclocked. Comes in original box (no SLI bridges or connectors included)
$130 shipped

Ettie

WTB (Complete & Shipped)
Pilotwings Resort 3ds, - $10
Code of Princess 3ds, - $12
Heroes of Ruin 3ds, - $10
Nintendogs French Bulldog & Friends, - $10

mdsfx

Prices are shipped. PayPal only.

Xbox One Kinect 2.0
Rarely used in excellent cosmetic and perfect working condition.$75

x71w695.jpg

Madcatz KI TE2 for Xbox One
This has been used for its than 30 hours. Silent Sanwa JLF with Kowal actuator and crystal clear balltop, Silent Sanwa OBSFs with clear rims (LED light shines through). Included are 2 button plugs, 2 extra buttons (8 total), LED board, Madcatz tool, modular cable, original actuator, 2lb joystick spring, clear and black laser cut acrylic dust washers, original joystick shaft cover set, some stickers, manual and a few extra arcade parts. Does not come with the original art, but does included full retail package in excellent condition. $215

rVoTup2.jpg

Xbox One games
All in perfect/like-new condition.
Kinect Sports Rivals - $23
DOA5 Last Round - $25

BnQxadG.jpg

Etria

Positive seller feedback for nextgeneration.

Sold me some PSN codes for a discount. Speedy and painless transaction. Thanks :)

Koppai

Hey guys, the cataloging continues. This time I'm selling off my entire Nintendo DS collection (see previous post for Genesis / Sega CD / 32X stuff).

All games are single owner (myself), come with case and manual and are in mint condition (photos available upon request due to the sheer volume). I'm willing to negotiate the price on some of them.

Everything in here is authentic and purchased from a retail brick and mortar or Amazon at or near release. No pirated filth.

Shipping will be whatever the actual cost is. These are most likely going out in bubble mailers so it'll be ~$3 domestic. I can box for a few extra dollars upon request.

Thanks for looking! I accept Paypal but can also use Venmo or Squarecash if you prefer. I take pride in the condition of my collection and want it to find a good home so feel free to ask any questions.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-Tji-FcTIUM0B4snk1WFcOyM1WBCdTsMzdvp9JGMnDQ/edit?usp=sharing

dsgames.jpg

I would be all over this for like almost 10 games but the prices are way out of my budget :(

Mark5130

Would Like To Buy

Complete in box SNES, NES, Genesis and Dreamcast games. Not real big on sports games, but I'd entertain almost anything else. Games must also be in good shape and come from a smoke-free environment.

after an interesting ordeal with the post office

Postive Feedback to pete_clarf for selling me a game at a great price.

WTS

20 dollar psn - 15 bucks GONE
30 dollars psn - 25 bucks SOLD
3 months xbox live - 20 dollars WOMP you late

Zelda MM 3DS - 25 dollars CIB
Codename Steam - 30 dollars CIB

PM me if interested. Make an offer too if you want.

taco543

UBER Positive seller feedback for BoboBrazil.

Sold me a 20th anniversary ps4 got here super quick and answered any questions and stuff I had! Also bobo its number 5100 lol

steadfast

Positive seller feedback for Nyoro SF

Set up deal for Dreamcast bundle, communication was fast and easy and the meetup was effortless.

thanks!

Selling

MSI GTX 970 4GD5T OC Graphics Cards

Was going to do an SLI setup but decided to just stick to one card for now, this card is factory sealed! Still in the shink wrap.

Im selling it for $310.00 Shipped, send me a PM if you're interested.

9iQCSvt.jpg

UBER Positive seller feedback for BoboBrazil.

Sold me a 20th anniversary ps4 got here super quick and answered any questions and stuff I had! Also bobo its number 5100 lol

Positive buyer feedback for taco543

Sent the money fast and was willing to send paypal gift, so much appreciated. Taco, that is a killer number! Got to think that the even numbers like that will be worth more one day. I thought you weren't going to open it:p

zulux21

WTB
Vudu credit at a discount.

Alternatively I would love to know some place to get Avatar Extras (avatar the last airbender tv series with pop up info added to the eps) for cheaper as the only places I know of that has it is Vudu and itunes.

jfoul

WTS: Digital Code
  • (Origin) Mirror's Edge - $2
    ZeLyvpvm.png
  • (Steam) Dragon Age: Origins - $2
    dtEGu9Fm.jpg
  • (Steam) Bejeweled 3 - $1
    fDI8vk4m.jpg
WTB: Discounted Credit & Gift Cards
  • Steam GC
  • Amazon GC
  • PSN Credit
WTB: GAMES:
  • (PS4) Mortal Kombat X Season Pass
  • (Steam) Killing Floor 2
  • (PS4) The Last of Us: Remastered (CiB)
  • (Wii U) Bayonetta 2 (CiB)
  • (Wii U) Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker (CiB)
  • (Wii U) NES Remix Pack (CiB)
  • (Wii) The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (CiB)
  • (Wii) Wario Land: Shake It! (CiB)
WTB: ACCESORIES:
  • (Wii) Official Nintendo Nunchuk - Black

LQX

FS:
Scarface Ultra Violet $4

Steam:
Grand Theft Auto V with pre-order shark cash $55
Assassin’s Creed Liberation HD $8
Retro City Rampage DX $2.50

Foofaraw

Positive Seller Feedback for Riddy

Sent an iPad in fantastic condition, well packaged, and incredibly quick. Communication was great and lightning fast!

terrisus

Plus Buyer / Plus Seller
plusbuy.png
plussell.png

+35 Buyer / +42 Seller

BONUS: GET 10% OFF ON THE ENTIRE PURCHASE WHEN PURCHASING MULTIPLE ITEMS
(Exclusion: Not including Humble Bundle items/Steam keys)

Have a whole bunch of stuff for sale here! Just trying to get by, pay the bills that need to be paid, and have some left over for me on occasion as well...

Section 1, selling some various things - Currently: Beatles Box Set, GBA Micro, Virtual Boy system box (price drop), Diablo 3 Collector's Edition stuff
Section 2, selling - OLED Vita + Memory Card (dropped price significantly!)
Section 3, selling a bunch of N64 games
Section 4, selling a bunch of GB/GBC/GBA games
Section 5, selling some DC/PS1 games
Section 6, selling a bunch of Steam keys from various Humble Bundles

Canada, please add $9 shipping
Other countries, please get in touch with me on shipping.

P.S. Please be understanding with the fact that it's a bit of a process for me to get to the post office, so most of my shipping will generally be done on Saturday. Please keep this in mind when purchasing/transacting.

--------------

This is a section of random stuff that I'm selling as I sort through things. All prices are negotiable, especially if you're interested in multiple things (including from the above lists), and I'm open to trades as well, so if you're interested in something, please PM me

----

The Beatles (The Original Studio Recordings) - Stereo Box Set

jmtOvHa.jpg

(Not my picture, I can take an actual picture if needed, but everything is included).

17-disc set
$99

----

Gameboy Micro - Silver (system and faceplate only)

Again, this is just a generic internet picture, but I can certainly take actual pictures.
There are some scratches on the faceplate - the screen itself appears perfectly fine, so this could always be remedied by a new faceplate.

t5W2onu.jpg

Again, this is just a generic internet picture, but I can certainly take actual pictures.

There are some scratches on the faceplate - the screen itself appears perfectly fine, so this could always be remedied by a new faceplate.

Again, no AC adapter, just the system and silver faceplate.
Gameboy Micro system: $70

----

Virtual Boy system Box - box only

vb1.jpg

This is a picture of my box. Others can be found by changing the '1' on the URL from numbers '2' through '6'

The box is in a bit of rough condition, but it's completely intact, all sides are there, surface is fully visible, etc. Considering I never took great care of boxes, I'm surprised it's in as good shape as it is >.>
Note that this is only the box, not any of the manuals and such.

Obviously this is great for a collector, or for someone who's planning to sell a system and wants a box to go with it, or whatever. I'm honestly not quite sure what they go for, so feel free to make me an offer, but I'm going to put it at:

$75 $65!

----

Diablo 3 Collector's Edition + a bunch of extras + hardcover guide

All the physical items in this picture except Diablo 3 itself, the skull with USB drive/DIablo 2 and the in-game items:

zdD2Uol.jpg

Also including the limited-edition hardcover BradyGames guide:

gkx8neP.jpg

$60 for everything!

--------------

These two things are things I've gotten in the B/S/T thread, I'm not looking to make any profit on them, I'm now getting a Vita Slim thanks to this thread, so I'm now selling these for less than what I paid for them originally

Selling: PS Vita OLED + 16GB Memory Card
$119!

OLEDVita.jpg

(Games pictured not included, system will be formatted)

Dat OLED
You know you want it.

Seriously though, as silly as it sounds, I didn't realize that the Slim offered MicroUSB charging while the OLED one has its own charger, and I decided I would prefer to have cord flexibility over "Dat OLED"

Price drop!

Also, I would be willing to sell this OLED Vita and 16GB memory card for less what I paid for them! Buy the system and memory card for just $119!

Please contact me with offers! =)

--------------

N64 games for sale!

Don't have prices for them, although have some general ideas on what I would like for things... but, feel free to make offers, and we can work something out! Needless to say I can work out some deals for multiple purchases!

However, I'm not looking to go too low on anything, so if a game isn't worth at least around $10 to you (many of them significantly more than that, of course. But, as a general floor) probably don't bother with it. I'm not trying to be rude, just trying to save people time and so I don't have to turn down too much.

Note: All of the games are cart-only. For most of them I've been the only owner of them (many of them bought new by me), so I guarantee that they're authentic.

Castlevania
F1 Pole Position 64
Gauntlet Legends
Glover
Jeopardy!
Jet Force Gemini
Lego Racers
Mischief Makers
Penny Racers
Rayman 2: The Great Escape (green cart)
Space Station: Silicon Valley
Tonic Trouble
Virtual Chess 64
Virtual Pool 64
Waialae Country Club: True Golf Classics

--------------

GB/GBC/GBA games for sale!

Don't have prices for them, although have some general ideas on what I would like for things... but, feel free to make offers, and we can work something out!

Needless to say I can work out some deals for multiple purchases, but not looking to go too low on anything, so if a game isn't worth at least a few dollars to you, probably don't bother with it.
(Not trying to be rude, just trying to save people time and so I don't have to turn down too much)

Note: All of the games are cart-only. For most of them I've been the only owner of them, so I guarantee that they're authentic.

Anyway, here's what I have:

Gameboy:

Alleyway
Battletoads
Bonk's Adventure
Boxxle
Castlevania Adventure
Donkey Kong
Donkey Kong Land
Game & Watch Gallery
Qix
Rolan's Curse
Solomon's Club

Gameboy Color:

Alone in the Dark: The New Nightmare
Caesar's Palace 2
Centipede
Crystalis
Donkey Kong Country
Galaga
Harvest Moon 2
Marble Madness
Paperboy

Gameboy Advance:

CIMA: The Enemy
Madagascar
Midway's Greatest Arcade Hits
Nancy Drew: Message in a Haunted Mansion

--------------

These I do have prices for, but I can be flexible with the prices/offer discounts for multiple purchases - so please don't hesitate to contact me =)

Grandia 2 (DC) (with soundtrack CD!) - $40
Silver (DC) (generic case) - $15
Record of Lodoss War (DC) (generic case, Hollywood Video imprint on disc) - $15
Evolution 2: Far Off Promise (DC) (no front on case) - $15
Time Stalkers (DC) (no front on case) - $10
Railroad Tycoon 2 (DC) (generic case) - $10
ChuChu Rocket (DC) - $10
Phantasy Star Online: Version 2 (DC) - $10
Diablo (PS1) - $50
Azure Dreams (PS1) (no front on case) - $30
Final Fantasy 9 (PS1) - $15
Chrono Cross (PS1) (Greatest Hits) - $15
Sim Theme Park (PS1) - $10

Again, if you're interested in anything here, and especially if you're interested in multiple things, please contact me, and we can work something out =)

--------------

Then, a bunch of Steam keys from various Humble Bundles.
I don't have particular prices in mind for these, mainly just looking to clear these out - so PM me with offers =)

Note: I don't use Steam (that's why I have no use for these), so not interested in anything Steam-related for trade. Sorry.

Arena: Cyber Evolution - Founder's Pack
Bridge Constructor
Broken Age
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising Steam Key
Dead Space 2
Dragon Age: Origins
FarSky
Gone Home With Soundtrack
Hammerwatch
Race the Sun
Race the Sun (have 2 keys)

PM me with offers! =)

wheapon

WTS Nintendo Games

+15 Seller Feedback

I have a bunch of games that I am selling to clean out my house. Paypal gift payment would be preferred, but regular Paypal is ok as well as long as the fees are paid. USPS priority mail shipping will be $5.25 but can be combined if you want multiple items (up to three DVD case games). I will not be able to ship internationally.

Just let me know if you want additional pictures of any of the games and I can send them over. Any items listed as price of shipping can be combined with other paid items for free (provided that they fit in the box). Please PM me with any questions!

All of the games are NA region titles and are complete in box unless otherwise noted.

Blu-Ray
Disney Frozen - $8 (with slipcover)

3DS
Crosswords 3DS - $1

Gamecube
NFL Blitz 2003 - Free with cost of shipping (can be combined with other items)
Prince of Persia The Sands of Time - $1
Resident Evil 4 - $6
Medal of Honor Frontline - Free with cost of shipping (can be combined with other items)
True Crime Streets of LA - Free with cost of shipping (can be combined with other items)
James Bond Agent Under Fire - Free with cost of shipping (can be combined with other items)

Gameboy (Cartridge only)
Boxxle II - Free with cost of shipping (can be combined with other items)

Gameboy Advance (Cartridge only)
GBA Link Cable - $4
WarioWare Twisted - $7

Club Nintendo
Majora's Mask 3D Messenger Bag - $13
Super Smash Bros. 4 Soundtrack - $13

BUNDLE PRICE!
I would be willing to sell everything in this listing for $45 shipped. Please let me know if you are interested.

Anybody want to sell a gtx 970??? I'm looking to SLI the one I just bought so if you're selling for around 150$ let me know.

Also I'm selling the following PS4 games. I'm OCD and all of my stuff is clean, no scratches etc:

EVOLVE:25$ shipped (played it once)
Bloodborne: 45$ shipped (but you need to give me a week(from today) to beat the last level!)
Wolfenstein new order: 20$ shipped

Looking to sell a brand new never opened New Nintendo 3DS Xl Majoras Mask edition. Never even been out of the bag. Also have receipt with it. Looking for 270 shipped. Shipping within US only. Local pickup in Tampa FL if you happen to live around here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom