• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 2 | Hanks Got Nothing on This Money Pit

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTB:

GBA Games - Complete in Box

Neo Geo Pocket Games - Prefer complete in box, but I'm pretty much up for whatever for this. An english copy of Faselei would be amazing!

SmokeMaxX

If you PM me and I don't respond within 24-48 hours, I did not receive your PM. Please PM me again! Gaf's messaging system screws up occasionally. If you do not receive a reply, please wait 24-48 hours before contacting me again because I am probably asleep or have not yet seen your message.

Selling:

US/North American Digital Credit/Subscriptions:

US XBL Credit (10% Off) - Increments of $5
0c5125b8-8bec-4fc5-9089-c4213b775fa6.jpg

US iTunes Credit - 15% Off
$50 credit for $42.50 (Two Left!)

US 3DS/WiiU eShop Credit: -
I sell US 3DS/WiiU eShop Credit at face value for anyone needing it (including the international users who aren't able to get it themselves). Increments of $10, $20, $35, or $50. If international, please use ppfeecalc.com with the "International" setting to calculate fees. If from the US, thefeecalculator is usually accurate. I usually have codes on me, but sometimes need to run to the store to pick more up.

Buying:
Discounted Best Buy/Amazon.com/GameStop/Target/WalMart Gift Cards
Netflix Subscription (or looking for info on how to get it cheap)

I take Paypal and, upon request, other payment options. If you choose Paypal, please gift or pay fees.

(679+ Total Positive Feedback!)

NeoGAF Plus Seller

Price includes shipping within the US, contact about worldwide shipping for additional cost.

FIFA $5

Super Mario Bros./ Duck Hunt with Zapper $23

Road Runner's Death Valley Rally $6
BreakThru! $7
Robotrek $30

Controller Pak $10

3DS charger $5

N64 controller with new replacement joystick $24

Game Boy croc skin carry case $12

http://imgur.com/a/6h1Km#0

Murder Club $8
Mario Open Golf $6

NBA Jam $4
Chase $4

2, 5, 4, 5

2, 3, 2, 2, 3, 3

Japan GameBoy games

Gakken Yojijukugo 288 $5
Momotarou Dentetsu Jr. $5

Guides
BomberMan 64 $6
The Legend Of Zelda The Wind Waker $7

Genesis/Mega Drive
DATEL Universal Adapter $30

Nitro Adapter $30

Magic Key III $30

NEW COPY (includes bayo 1 and 2)

$50 shipped, pm me. thanks

Code:
[IMG]http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--XHgJsCv5--/zv8hgj4j6qkozdpe1tut.jpg[/IMG]

FFIV play arts
$50 for the set.
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/V20dXNK.jpg[/img]

Zelda wind waker play arts
$50 for the set.
Code:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/N0Y5FGs.jpg[/img]

PSN Network card $50 (you can buy PS plus with these too)
WTS for $44
Code:
[IMG]http://cdn.idigitaltimes.com/sites/idigitaltimes.com/files/2014/10/09/psn-logo.png[/IMG]

Game: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
Price: $40

Game: Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
Price: $25

Game: Zombie Army Trilogy
Price: $18

Accepting Paypal sent as gift in US$.
All games are Steam gifts and RoW (region free), will be sent to your Steam account or mail.
I'm quite busy these days, so I apologize in advance if I might be slow with responses.

WTS

- Assassins Creed Pal-Version Xbox 360 - 4$
- Assassins Creed 2 Pal Version Xbox 360 - 4$
- COD 4 Bestseller Edition, still sealed Xbox 360 -4$
- Gran Turismio Greatest Hits PSP - 4$
- Metal Gear Solid Peacewalker Greatest Hits PSP - 7$
- Dark Souls Xbox 360- $10
- Monster Hunter Portable 3rd PSP Japanese - $18

Prices include shipping within the US and are still negotiable.
All of them are complete with case and manual.

Humble Bundle Steam Keys/Gifts $1/each

Little Inferno
Tiny and Big in Grandpa's Leftovers
English Country Tune
Full Mojo Rampage
Beatbuddy: Tale of the Guardians
Starseed Pilgrim

I also have some Game Gear games for sale. Make me an offer!

- X-Men comes with box, manual and game
- Sonic the Hedgehog
- Columns with manual
- Ecco the dolphin
- Tanzmania with manual

WTB

- Ni No Kuni Wizard's Edition - Is anyone willing to sell it for the initial price of 99.99 + Shipping?

- Soul Sacrifice Delta (English subtitle version) for ~25
- Final Fantasy Anthology ~20
- Valkyria Profile: Lenneth ~12

Ghizz

WTB
PS4 - working condition. Will buy any special editions or normal, doesn't matter.

Will pay:
$$$
or 3DS XL + $$$

asdad123

I recently went back to iPhone and no longer have use for my Sony Xperia Z3.

This is the factory unlocked model for the US D6603. I was using it with ATT in NJ and had no problems with service. Always had LTE, but YMMV depending on location.

It is in practically mint condition. Never been dropped. Always in a case and has had a tempered glass screen protector since I got it (I purchased it locally on craigslist). It also has a Dbrand leather skin on the back.

Comes with:
Original Box
Charger
4 Cases (2 Clear TPU, 1 Light Blue TPU, 1 Wallet Case)
2 Magnetic Charging cables so you don't have to open the charging cover.

It sells for $570 plus tax from Sony, and the only one on Swappa is going for $440 with just the phone and box.

I'd be looking for $450 shipped in the US due to all the accessories.

Specs:
http://store.sony.com/xperia-z3-lte-zid27-M/XZ3D6603/cat-27-catid-All-Unlocked-Phones

Pictures:

Looking to buy:

Original Xbox games. I don't have much of a collection yet right now, so I'm kinda looking for good deals on any original Xbox games. If you have anything that you're looking to unload, please PM me. Couple games I am looking for for sure are Mercenaries, Conker Live and Reloaded, Tony Hawk Pro Skater 2X, and 3, Jet Set Radio Future, Star Wars games, Morrowind GOTY, Timesplitters games...just to name a few, but I'm looking for lots more too.

Only really interested if they're complete.

nA7eLkX.png

D4XoOlp.png

PM me if you need any info, pictures, want to buy, or want to haggle.

Shipping is not included (give me your zipcode and ill give you a estimate and options). Currently only shipping to the Continental US. If else where, ask first.

Prices are not firm!

3DS
  • Super Mario 3D - $19

Amiibo
  • Gold Mario (sealed) - $27

Anime
  • Baccano! DVD Complete Series - Anime Classics (Sealed w/slipcover) - $23
  • Cowboy Bebop: The Complete Series - Amazon Exclusive Edition (Blu-ray/DVD Combo) (sealed) - $135
  • Gatchaman Collector's Box - Vol. 2 (DVD, Sealed)- $12
  • Gungrave Complete Series Limited Edition DVD Set (sealed, with mousepad) - $65
  • Kaleido Star: Season 1 (Funimation release) - $16
  • Kaleido Star: Season 2 & OVA's (Funimation release) - $16
  • Kiddy Grade Complete Series Limited Edition DVD Set - $30
  • Leviathan - The Last Defense - Bluray Complete Collection (Eng Subs, Sealed) $25
  • Maria Watches Over Us: Season 2 - Printemps DVD Set (Sealed) - $16
  • Noir: The Complete Series Anime Classics DVD (Sealed) - $24
  • Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann DVD Complete Collection - Anime Legends (NOT the common bootleg on eBay, can provide receipt) - $35

Bluray
  • Halloween: The Complete Collection Limited Deluxe Edition[Blu-ray] (sealed) -$80

PC Parts
  • GTX Titan 6GB graphics card(ASUS, card and box only, never overclocked) - $520

Books
  • Pretear manga Vol 1 - 4 (complete set) - $20

UltraViolet Codes
--Asking $2 each (unless noted).
  • 007 Skyfall
  • Don Jon
  • Dredd*
  • Hannibal: Season 1 - $7
  • Star Trek: Into Darkness
  • The Dark Knight Rises
*Code is past expiration date but I was able to verify that they are still valid and working.

WANTS:
  • PayPal (family/friends payment or you pay fees)
  • Cheap Weiss Schwarz cards or booster boxes! (English only)
  • Cheap Super Sonico goodies
  • The Girls of Freezing artbook
  • King Conquer - 1776 CD
  • Bible Black merch (DVDs, figures, posters, books, etc)

WTS a PS Vita. No idea what they're going for (I can look if needed) but I guess around 120ish? Counter if you wish just send a PM.

Had a few reviews of positive feedback back in 2014 or 2013. Forget which. It's been a while!

It's the old model, not the new LCD. Wifi only. I can send pics if necessary. :)

Stuggernaut

Grandma's Chippy
I am debating whether or not to sell/trade my PS3 & games/accessories. I never use it anymore (PC Gamer nowadays) so it seems like a good idea.

Is there a good way to value what I have or should I just post it here and ask you all? :p

EDIT: Just posting it here. If someone could let me know what is fair to ask for this. I have a few friends that may buy, otherwise I would likely try to sell it here.

The System...

• PS3 Slim with upgraded 200GB HD
  • 3x PS3 Controllers
  • 1x DualShock 3 Controller
  • 1x PS3 Stereo Wireless Headset
  • 3x Charging Cables for Controllers/Headset

The Games...

• God of War Collection
  • God of War 3
  • Red Dead Redemption
  • Little Big Planet #1
  • The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion
  • Hot Shots Golf: Out of Bounds
  • Assasin's Creed #1
  • Uncharted
  • Uncharted 2
  • Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction
  • Final Fantasy XIII
  • Grand Theft Auto IV

EDIT #2: No boxes for any of this, my wife tossed them a couple of years back saying it was stupid to keep boxes. She knows better now..lol.

Riddy

Positive Seller Feedback for Riddy

Sent an iPad in fantastic condition, well packaged, and incredibly quick. Communication was great and lightning fast!

Positive Buyer Feedback for Foofraraw. Great communication and fast payment. All buyers should take notes from this dude. Saw an item he actually wanted to buy, contacted asking for further proof that the item was mine, sent payment. No BS.

I'm an expert

Formerly worldrevolution. The only reason I am nice to anyone else is to avoid being banned.
WTB: Surface Pro 1/2 OEM charger for $25 including shipping. Mine keep breaking, even the replacements MS sends, so I figure I'll stock up. Send me a PM.

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member

Selling a Majora's Mask 3D Limited Edition in pristine condition. Never opened. $55 USD + shipping ($12.50 USD Canada / $15 USD US).

Geneijin

I am debating whether or not to sell/trade my PS3 & games/accessories. I never use it anymore (PC Gamer nowadays) so it seems like a good idea.

Is there a good way to value what I have or should I just post it here and ask you all? :p

EDIT: Just posting it here. If someone could let me know what is fair to ask for this. I have a few friends that may buy, otherwise I would likely try to sell it here.

The System...

• PS3 Slim with upgraded 200GB HD
  • 3x PS3 Controllers
  • 1x DualShock 3 Controller
  • 1x PS3 Stereo Wireless Headset
  • 3x Charging Cables for Controllers/Headset

The Games...

• God of War Collection
  • God of War 3
  • Red Dead Redemption
  • Little Big Planet #1
  • The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion
  • Hot Shots Golf: Out of Bounds
  • Assasin's Creed #1
  • Uncharted
  • Uncharted 2
  • Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction
  • Final Fantasy XIII
  • Grand Theft Auto IV

EDIT #2: No boxes for any of this, my wife tossed them a couple of years back saying it was stupid to keep boxes. She knows better now..lol.
Locally, I've seen PS3s typically go for <$80 including DS3 controller, mini USB charging cable, and power cord. PS3 bundle values vary extremely depending on games included. You could probably get more if you wait for the right buyer, but yeah, YMMV. I remember selling my no bundle PS3 on craigslist and the most I got offered was $80. Ended up resorting to trading it in at BestBuy considering I could get $100 credit without the DS3. If BestBuy has another PS4 or Xbox One trade-in promo, I would recommend checking their console trade-in values as they raise values alongside those promos the past two times. Only problem is your PS3 would have to be in great condition to get the best value, but mainly, depending on the employee, you may not get your PS3 accepted at all if it's not the original HDD.

Stuggernaut

Grandma's Chippy
Locally, I've seen PS3s typically go for <$80 including DS3 controller, mini USB charging cable, and power cord. PS3 bundle values vary extremely depending on games included. You could probably get more if you wait for the right buyer, but yeah, YMMV. I remember selling my no bundle PS3 on craigslist and the most I got offered was $80. Ended up resorting to trading it in at BestBuy considering I could get $100 credit without the DS3. If BestBuy has another PS4 or Xbox One trade-in promo, I would recommend checking their console trade-in values as they raise values alongside those promos the past two times. Only problem is your PS3 would have to be in great condition to get the best value, but mainly, depending on the employee, you may not get your PS3 accepted at all if it's not the original HDD.

So best bet is to sell it to a person directly then, not get trade value somewhere (outside of a promo). My system is barely used so in great condition. I'll see what my buddy offers me for it and go from there, thanks!

"It's dangerous to go alone, jerkwad!"

S9i5ey0.png
(27)/
SLEIhbg.png
(30)

Want to sell:

Prices do not include shipping

PS Vita Lego Movie the Game (digital code) - $10
PS4 Littlebigplanet 3 Plush Edition (sealed) - $60 or $15 for the Sackboy Plush
GCN Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventure - $35 (Apparently it was an ex-rental and has a white label on the cover insert. Can not remove without messing up insert. No manual)
X360 Bayonetta (Generic Gamestop Cover) - $10
Splatoon XXL T shirt (or gently worn XL) - $10 (Got both sizes as I am losing weight. XL has been worn once, still a little to snug atm for me. Only selling one or the other, not both.)

Amiibo collection: Gold Mario, Shulk (x3), Toad, Lucario, Fox, Ike, Marth, Samus, Rosalina (x2) [all sealed, NA versions], Peach and Pit [opened, Peach is NA {has a scuffed butt}, Pit is unknown]. - $400 $250. Calculated at cost and adding shipping for a couple trades, this lot cost me 206.57. So these would be slightly over cost, but still under current ebay average prices. Kind of done with amiibos for the most part. Would be open for trades + cash.

Graphic Novels/Trades:

Paperbacks:
- $5 each

Essential X-Factor vol. 2
Essential Silver Surfer vol.2
Inqueisitor: Ascendent
Secret Invasion: Fantastic Four
X-Men: the Movie Prequel - Magneto
X-Men: the Movie Prequel - Rouge

Hardcovers:

Ms. Marvel (vol2) vol3 - Operation Lightning Storm (Brand New) - $15 $10

Other Books:
Dragon's Crown Artbook - $10

Feel free to make offers.

Movie codes:
Dates listed are the "expiration date". As of 4/12, all are confirmed to work.

All are Ultraviolet unless specified.

$2 each, $4 for iTunes/UV combo codes.

* - sonypictures.com/uvredeem
- - PARAMOUNTUV.COM/REDEEM

*30 Minutes or Less/BadTeacher/Easy A - 12/31/17
Army of Darkness - Expiration Unknown
Bad Grandpa.5 - 7/8/16 - (iTunes + UV)
Django Unchained - 6/30/15
Dread - 1/8/14 - (iTunes + UV)
G.I. Joe: Retaliation - 7/30/15 - (iTunes + UV)
Gravity - 2/25/16
Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters - 6/11/15 - (iTunes + UV)
Horrible Bosses - 3/11/16
Shaun of the Dead - Expiration Unknown - (iTunes + UV)
Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows - 6/12/14
Silent Hill: Revelations - Expiration Unknown - (iTunes + UV)
Silver Linings Playbook - 6/30/15
Star Trek: Into Darkness - 9/10/15 - (iTunes + UV)
Ted - Expiration Unknown - (iTunes + UV)
*The Amazing Spider-Man - 11/9/14
The Expendables 2 - 11/20/13 - (iTunes + UV)
The Dark Knight Rises - 12/4/14
The Hangover Part II - 12/6/13
The Hangover Part III - 10/8/15
The Hunger Games - 8/18/13 - (iTunes + UV)
-The Italian Job (Remake) - 1/18/17
The Last Stand - 5/21/14 - (iTunes + UV)

*NEW* Fast and the Furious - Expiration Unknown - (iTunes/UV)
*NEW* 2 Fast 2 Furious - Expiration Unknown - (iTunes/UV)
*NEW* $7.50 credit to see Furious 7 - 5/17/15 - (Fandango credit) $1 *EXPIRES TOMORROW*
*NEW* Game of Thrones Season 1 - 2/28/17 - (iTunes/UV) $20
*NEW* Machete - (UV)
*NEW* Machete - (iTunes) [Needs xml workaround]
*NEW* Machete Poster - $3 [Looks like this]

*Buy all digital movie codes and F7 credit for $50 or best offer*

Paypal gift please. US only, please.

Want To Buy:

500w PC power supply (or better. thinking of getting a gtx 970 and the amazon page says 500w requirement.

SNES ac adapter
SNES games
Zero Suit Samus Amiibo

Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers Games

A Link to the Past (SNES)
Ocarina of Time/Master Quest (GameCube)
Link's Awakening DX (Gameboy Color)
And to a lesser extent Adventures of Link (nes)

Starfox 64 3d and Kid icarus Uprising codes from club nintendo

Geneijin

So best bet is to sell it to a person directly then, not get trade value somewhere (outside of a promo). My system is barely used so in great condition. I'll see what my buddy offers me for it and go from there, thanks!
No problem. Even if you couldcould sell it online for day $120, you got to factor in shipping and commission fees and that be between $30-40, negating the sales price. A lot of people forget to take that into consideration. And if you sold it locally, you don't really have to worry about having a return policy.

Balb

I know this has been a pretty touchy subject lately but is anyone selling a legit Windows 7 or 8 key? Looking for one - either is fine. PM me!

POSITIVE Buyer feedback to properpropaganda who bought my extra Gameboy Player disc for the Gamecube. Easy as hell to deal with and A+ dude all around and very patient in dealing with me during the awful week I had.

Exuro

Positive Seller Feedback for BennyBlanco

Sold me an inexpensive graphics card. Got it this past Monday and "test drove" it for the week and it's perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom