• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 2 | Hanks Got Nothing on This Money Pit

Status
Not open for further replies.

terrisus

Plus Buyer / Plus Seller
plusbuy.png
plussell.png

+35 Buyer / +42 Seller

Have a whole bunch of stuff for sale here! Just trying to get by, pay the bills that need to be paid, and have some left over for me on occasion as well...

Please contact me if any of these things are of any interest to you, even if the price doesn't seem like what you would like, I am extremely flexible and willing to work stuff out - and absolutely will cut prices for people looking to buy multiple things! Basically, if you're interested in something, we can almost certainly work something out =)

Section 1, selling some various things - Currently: Beatles Box Set, GBA Micro, Virtual Boy system box (price drop), Diablo 3 Collector's Edition stuff
Section 2, selling NES/SNES games - work in progress, check back later. For now though, Ogre Battle: The March of the Black Queen (Ogre Battle is sold. More to come later)
Section 3, selling a bunch of N64 games
Section 4, selling a bunch of GB/GBC/GBA games
Section 5, selling some DC/PS1 games
Section 6, selling a bunch of Steam keys from various Humble Bundles

Canada, please add $9 shipping
Other countries, please get in touch with me on shipping.

P.S. Please be understanding with the fact that it's a bit of a process for me to get to the post office, so most of my shipping will generally be done on Saturday. Please keep this in mind when purchasing/transacting.

--------------

This is a section of random stuff that I'm selling as I sort through things. All prices are negotiable, especially if you're interested in multiple things (including from the above lists), and I'm open to trades as well, so if you're interested in something, please PM me

----

The Beatles (The Original Studio Recordings) - Stereo Box Set

jmtOvHa.jpg

(Not my picture, I can take an actual picture if needed, but everything is included).

17-disc set
$99

----

Gameboy Micro - Silver (system and faceplate only)

Again, this is just a generic internet picture, but I can certainly take actual pictures.
There are some scratches on the faceplate - the screen itself appears perfectly fine, so this could always be remedied by a new faceplate.

t5W2onu.jpg

Again, this is just a generic internet picture, but I can certainly take actual pictures.

There are some scratches on the faceplate - the screen itself appears perfectly fine, so this could always be remedied by a new faceplate.

Again, no AC adapter, just the system and silver faceplate.
Gameboy Micro system: $70

----

Virtual Boy system Box - box only

vb1.jpg

This is a picture of my box. Others can be found by changing the '1' on the URL from numbers '2' through '6'

The box is in a bit of rough condition, but it's completely intact, all sides are there, surface is fully visible, etc. Considering I never took great care of boxes, I'm surprised it's in as good shape as it is >.>
Note that this is only the box, not any of the manuals and such.

Obviously this is great for a collector, or for someone who's planning to sell a system and wants a box to go with it, or whatever. I'm honestly not quite sure what they go for, so feel free to make me an offer, but I'm going to put it at:

$75 $65!

----

Diablo 3 Collector's Edition + a bunch of extras + hardcover guide

All the physical items in this picture except Diablo 3 itself, the skull with USB drive/DIablo 2 and the in-game items:

zdD2Uol.jpg

Also including the limited-edition hardcover BradyGames guide:

gkx8neP.jpg

$60 for everything!

--------------

This section will eventually have a bunch of NES and SNES games, as I uncover them.

For now, though:

Ogre Battle: The March of the Black Queen (SNES)

http://www.terrisus.com/pictures/gaf/bst/listings/ogrebattle.jpg

$75

--------------

N64 games for sale!

Don't have prices for them, although have some general ideas on what I would like for things... but, feel free to make offers, and we can work something out! Needless to say I can work out some deals for multiple purchases!

However, I'm not looking to go too low on anything, so if a game isn't worth at least around $10 to you (many of them significantly more than that, of course. But, as a general floor) probably don't bother with it. I'm not trying to be rude, just trying to save people time and so I don't have to turn down too much.

Note: All of the games are cart-only. For most of them I've been the only owner of them (many of them bought new by me), so I guarantee that they're authentic.

Castlevania
F1 Pole Position 64
Gauntlet Legends
Glover
Jeopardy!
Jet Force Gemini
Lego Racers
Mischief Makers
Penny Racers
Rayman 2: The Great Escape (green cart)
Space Station: Silicon Valley
Tonic Trouble
Virtual Chess 64
Virtual Pool 64
Waialae Country Club: True Golf Classics

--------------

GB/GBC/GBA games for sale!

Don't have prices for them, although have some general ideas on what I would like for things... but, feel free to make offers, and we can work something out!

Needless to say I can work out some deals for multiple purchases, but not looking to go too low on anything, so if a game isn't worth at least a few dollars to you, probably don't bother with it.
(Not trying to be rude, just trying to save people time and so I don't have to turn down too much)

Note: All of the games are cart-only. For most of them I've been the only owner of them, so I guarantee that they're authentic.

Anyway, here's what I have:

Gameboy:

Alleyway
Battletoads
Bonk's Adventure
Boxxle
Castlevania Adventure
Donkey Kong
Donkey Kong Land
Game & Watch Gallery
Qix
Rolan's Curse
Solomon's Club

Gameboy Color:

Alone in the Dark: The New Nightmare
Caesar's Palace 2
Centipede
Crystalis
Donkey Kong Country
Galaga
Harvest Moon 2
Marble Madness
Paperboy

Gameboy Advance:

CIMA: The Enemy
Madagascar
Midway's Greatest Arcade Hits
Nancy Drew: Message in a Haunted Mansion

--------------

These I do have prices for, but I can be flexible with the prices/offer discounts for multiple purchases - so please don't hesitate to contact me =)

Grandia 2 (DC) (with soundtrack CD!) - $40
Silver (DC) (generic case) - $15
Record of Lodoss War (DC) (generic case, Hollywood Video imprint on disc) - $15
Evolution 2: Far Off Promise (DC) (no front on case) - $15
Time Stalkers (DC) (no front on case) - $10
Railroad Tycoon 2 (DC) (generic case) - $10
Phantasy Star Online: Version 2 (DC) - $10
Diablo (PS1) - $50
Azure Dreams (PS1) (no front on case) - $30
Final Fantasy 9 (PS1) - $15
Sim Theme Park (PS1) - $10

Again, if you're interested in anything here, and especially if you're interested in multiple things, please contact me, and we can work something out =)

--------------

Then, a bunch of Steam keys from various Humble Bundles.
I don't have particular prices in mind for these, mainly just looking to clear these out - so PM me with offers =)

Note: I don't use Steam (that's why I have no use for these), so not interested in anything Steam-related for trade. Sorry.

Arena: Cyber Evolution - Founder's Pack
Bridge Constructor
Broken Age
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising Steam Key
Dead Space 2
Dragon Age: Origins
FarSky
Gone Home With Soundtrack
Hammerwatch
Race the Sun
Race the Sun (have 2 keys)

PM me with offers! =)

Positive feedback for:

mdsfx - Sold him my Batman Arkham Knight Nvidia code, prompt payment, smooth transaction.

Tattooth - Sold him my Witcher 3 Nvidia GOG code, prompt payment, smooth transaction as well.

Those codes went fast... Enjoy guys!

mdsfx

Positive feedback for seller AMxKaOtIcDeV.

Sold me a batman AK code for a great price and delivered instantly.

foltzie1

WTB: Xbox One Digital Codes

Dance Central Spotlight - $3 OBO
Minecraft- $10 OBO

Open to entertaining offers for other codes as well

I already have Halo, Assassins Creed BF/U, and Max.

Have: I have Paypal or Amazon GC.

Just bought an XB1 so I would like some digital games if you are selling.

Selling MMN3DS

Just not playing the system as much as I thought I would. It comes with a charger, official new Nintendo hardcover case, new super mario bros 2, mario golf, and yoshis new island. Selling for $245 . I still have the box also.
Accept Google wallet

hitsugi

WTB

Nvidia GTX 970

Not particularly picky on which model it is, just trying to keep up with a 1440p monitor upgrade :\ why did I do this....

Interest Check: PS Vita 2000 with a custom video out micro-USB jack.

I purchased it from here:
http://3dsgamecapture.com/collectio...-kit/products/psvita-pch-2000-jpn-psv-kit2000

As you can see, it runs $414 before shipping from Akihabara.

Includes the PS Vita 2000 (White), everything it came with new, a long micro-USB cable to connect it to your PC for recording, and the software/instructions/serial key to download the software.

Here's an example video that I recorded in 1080 using it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3wIwG7AVWU

The Vita itself has had a screen protector on it since it came out of the box, so the screen is in perfect shape. There are some very light scratches on the reach touchpad.

I think I'd be willing to let it go for $350 shipped if anyone is interested. Hit me up if you are interested or want to see photos/all of that. I'm a NeoGAF plus seller.

I'm from Germany, but all prices include WORLDWIDE shipping (tracked and insured for expensive items). I already sold a few things internationally in this thread and have lots of good feedback.

Selling:

Game Boy Color:

Pokemon Crystal + manual - $35
US version, good condition, only the sticker has a few marks and the back of the manual has a few creases. I recently replaced the dead battery so saving and the in-game clock work as they should.
Cart
Back of manual

Dragon Warrior III + manual and map/poster - $35
US version, everything in perfect condition
Map side
Poster side

PS2:
Final Fantasy X International - Ultimate Hits (NTSC-J) - $15
Dragon Quest: Shōnen Yangus to Fushigi no Dungeon (NTSC-J) - $15

PM me for more information or pictures.

Want: PayPal

BorntoPlay

SLEIhbg.png

WTS: Club Nintendo Game Reward Codes:

NES REMIX (WiiU) 12$

Dr. Luigi (WiiU) 12$

Harmonknight (3DS) 12$

WTS:

Nintendo 3DS XL Gold/Black - Limited Edition Bundle with The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds NEW SEALED + Hori Nintendo 3DS XL Duraflexi Protector - Clear: $250 paypal

WTS:

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D Limited-Edition Bundle - NEW SEALED: $100 paypal

Shipping from Venezuela...

PM if interested...

hiptanaka

Selling a Steam Early-Access Key for H-Hour: World's Elite. Its regular price is $25, I'm selling it for $15. Drop me a PM if interested.

Would like someone to help me buy a Scott Pilgrim Ultimate Edition PS3 digital code from GameStop, as UK folk like me cannot. Can Paypal instantly. $14.99 plus tax, I believe.

Andodalf

Banned
Wts/trade : 15 dollar iTunes gift card.

I'll take 15$ to any major retailer, or psn, or 10$ PayPal. I'm seeing about selling it to one of my classmates, I'll edit the post if I do.

Ps. Did I do this right? I'm really confused.

mdsfx

Wts/trade : 15 dollar iTunes gift card.

I'll take 15$ to any major retailer, or psn, or 10$ PayPal. I'm seeing about selling it to one of my classmates, I'll edit the post if I do.

Ps. Did I do this right? I'm really confused.
Looks OK to me

Amory

Looking to buy a Backlit (AGS-101) GBA SP with charger, in good condition.

If anyone has one they're looking to part with, shoot me a PM!

MUnited83

For you.
DRM-Free(GOG):
header.jpg

Witcher 3 Wild Hunt with preorder bonuses- 30$ (5 codes left!)
UPlay Sale!
header.jpg

Far Cry 4- 25$ (North American code)
header.jpg

Assassin's Creed Unity - 25$( North American code)
header.jpg

The Crew- 25$ (North American code)

For those three games I also sell brazilian codes for 20$. Those require a VPN to activate but will be region free after that.

header.jpg

Watch_Dogs - 14.99$ (3 copies left)

Steam Games:
header.jpg

Arkham Knight - 34.99$

header.jpg

Divinity: Original Sin (will include definitive edition for free when it releases) - 23$
header.jpg

Killing Floor 2- 25.5$
Killing Flor 2 Deluxe- 31.5$
header.jpg

Mortal Kombat X- 24.99$
Mortal Kombat X Premium- 34.99$
header.jpg

Pillars of Eternity Hero Edition - 28$
Champion Edition -35$

header.jpg

Life is Strange Complete Season- 14$

header.jpg

Cities Skylines - 23$

Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3- 13$
Child of Light - 9$
Transistor - 10$
Valve Complete Pack 2013 - 23$
State of Decay - 10$
Wolf Among Us - 10$
Walking Dead Season 2 - 10$

all Region free

toneroni

In conclusion to the littlepooch21 negative feedback -- I just recived an email from PayPal saying that they have resolved my claim and have decided to refund me the full amount of $475, which hopefully will be posted to my account within the next few days. I'm glad that PayPal could sort it out, and I'm glad that this issue has finally been put to rest.

WTB: iTunes Cards/Funds
sup?

BennyBlanco

aka IMurRIVAL69
WTB:

Hyrule Warriors
NSMBU

WTS: delisted steam keys

Family Guy: Back to the Multiverse $20 (steam gift)
Deadpool $20 (key)

noquarter

Would like to leave postive seller feedback for wilflare. He mentioned in the thread for Oreshika: Tainted Bloodlines that he would be able to get a physical English copy and followed through, even with finals and such.

Thanks again.

Adam Prime

hates soccer, is Mexican
WTS:

I have a softmodded white Nintendo Wii. Comes with sensor bar, Component cables, and power adapter. No controllers.

Looking for $40 shipped.

wilflare

Would like to leave postive seller feedback for wilflare. He mentioned in the thread for Oreshika: Tainted Bloodlines that he would be able to get a physical English copy and followed through, even with finals and such.

Thanks again.

Positive buyer feedback for noquarter!
- thank you so much for your trust and patience, enjoy Oreshika!

mdsfx

ZSbjRAL.jpg

Prices are shipped. PayPal only. Offers welcome.

Witcher 3: Wild Hunt for Xbox One
Brand new and sealed. En route now from Best Buy to my home via UPS. Will ship immediately after I receive it. Sold my XB1 and was not able to cancel this order soon enough :) $45
51LcXbT9skL.jpg

Xbox One Kinect 2.0
Rarely used in excellent cosmetic and perfect working condition.$65
x71w695.jpg

MickeyPhree

PayPal only gift or you pay fees.

Selling my ps4 with a one terabyte hdd installed. Comes with the original 500gig hdd, all hookups, original boxes, and an extra white ds4. Adult owned. 420 shipping included.

Life has gotten pretty tough and need to sell it. Hate to do it but no choice. Local pickup in south florida(broward) is an option.

Have feedback under the name sext0n here, changed my username about a month back. If paid today, will ship tomorrow morning. Pics Avail on request after 730 est tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom