• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 2 | Hanks Got Nothing on This Money Pit

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm interested in purchasing a copy of MGSV: The Phantom Pain for Steam from the upcoming Nvidia bundles. Supposedly, they go live tomorrow. PM me if you get one please, I'm interested in offers.

master7of9time

Neo Member
hi all ,
i have the following steam keys to trade for wwe 2k15 steam key. if intrested please inbox me

Of Orcs And Men
Just Cause Collection (jc 1+2 plus all dlc)
Hitman Absolution Elite Edition
Deus Ex Game of the Year Edition

pillars_of_eternity_by_piratemartin-d8manj9.png

WTS: 2 Steam or GOG keys for Pillars of Eternity. 1x Hero Edition and 1x Royal Edition

I don't need them because I got the disk from my Kickstarter LE and I need some money to pay for my Shenmue 3 KS pledge.

PayPal or SEPA transfer. Just PM me and suggest a price

bump. Btw, seeing as this is my first time here I am willing to send you the Key first if you if you have several good feedbacks on the list.

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
Positive seller feedback for mattiewheels Quick and easy transaction.
Positive feedback for mrks too, instant payment.

Coda

Selling a lot of gaming goods, really trying to condense my stuff and I barely play these games and consoles anymore so I'd love to see them go to nice homes in the NeoGAF community.

I will accept Paypal for payment and only ship within the USA. All prices listed include shipping. If you need closer pictures of an individual item please feel free to ask me to take some. All games come complete unless otherwise stated. Consoles have been tested and are unmodified except for the Gamecube listed. Please feel free to send a PM if interested in anything or if you have any other questions. Thanks.

Code:
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v197/xxstryderxx/GamingGoods_zpsochryrpo.jpg[/IMG]

Consoles:

Limited Edition Tales of Symphonia (Symphonic Green Gamecube)

Asking $200.00.

Condition: Has some yellowing in front, on top and sides of the console from the sun (previous owner). Otherwise console is in decent condition, I'd give it a C grade for condition, with A being the best and F being the worst.
-This console also has been modded to be able to play US and JP games. To access US mode all you need to do is hold down the "Reset" button while pressing the "Power" button. To initiate JP mode you just power the console on normally.
-Power brick is A-type, will work in America.
-Comes with Gameboy player of the same color, power brick, and Japanese memory card. No AV cable, controllers, or Gameboy Player disc included.

Nintendo 64 - JPN Ice Blue
Condition: It's in good used condition has come scuffs on the back but nothing major. Overall I'd give it a B for condition.

Asking $80.00

-Comes with matching Ice Blue controller, rumble pak with fresh batteries, and power brick.

Super Nintendo (SNES) - NTSC
Condition: Has some yellowing in the front of the console where the controller ports are. Some scuffs near the cartridge slot. Console has the tabs cut out so you can play Japanese and European Super Famicom games.

Asking $60.00

-Comes with two controllers, power brick and standard official Nintendo composite AV cable.

Sega Mega Drive - JPN
Condition: Console is in decent condition, has some scuffs and normal wear but is in good working condition. I'd give the condition a B/C.

Asking $80

-Comes with one controller (C button is a bit sticky but works), power brick, and high quality SCART cable.

Games

Gamecube

NTSC - American Titles:
Alien Hominid - $18

Beach Spikers - $12

Metroid Prime - $12
*SOLD*

Viewtiful Joe - $14

Viewtiful Joe 2 - $12

JPN Titles:

1080 Silverstorm - $25

Dragon Drive D - Masters Shot (Treasure made game based off the Dragon Drive anime, not their best work but it has it's moments) - $27

P.N. 03 - $15

Nintendo 64

JPN Titles:

Complete:

Yuke Yuke!! Trouble Makers (Mischief Makers) - $25, box has seen better days and has stickers on it but game is still complete with box, manuals, paperwork an plastic insert.

Wave Race 64 Shindou Rumble Pak Version - $28

Cart Only:

F-Zero X - $14

Sin & Punishment - $35

SNES/Super Famicom

Super Retro Advance Cart with appropriate AV cable - $30

KUNIO TACHI NO BANKA Nekketsu Koha (really cool beat 'em up by Technos, the team who made the Double Dragon games) JPN Super Famicom cart - $30

TMNT: Tournament Fighters cart (signed by Kevin Eastman himself) - $70

Sega Mega Drive

Dynamite Heady (Mega Drive JPN cart, a much easier and fun experience than the American version) - $38
*SOLD*

Road Rash 2 (box included but no manual - $7

Miscellaneous Goods:

Gamecube controller adapter for N64 by raphnet technologies - $25

SCART to Component Video converter (includes power adapter) - $42

Chun-Li PS2 Fightpad 15th Anniversary for PS2 by ASCII - $17

Mother 3 - Pork Army Survival Manual Hardcover (paper cover has some wear on edges, nothing too major though) - $75

1 Official NES controller in good condition - $7

Splatoon cosplay Squid Hat made by EpicCostumes (etsy) color green, size L (Adults) Barely worn - $40.

Code:
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v197/xxstryderxx/20150722_173452_zpshw1jtmjy.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v197/xxstryderxx/20150722_173549_zpsmqpl1t29.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v197/xxstryderxx/20150722_173537_zpscyg5iqwr.jpg[/IMG]

bigace33

bump. Btw, seeing as this is my first time here I am willing to send you the Key first if you if you have several good feedbacks on the list.

I don't know about the steam key, but GOG just straight up took Pillars out of my account. They said it was against their rules to buy keys from other users and that my key was stolen or something. I bought it off a guy selling it. They said my only recourse was to ask the guy for a refund. It sucks because I bought it off steam already but wanted on my GOG account as well, but they said no. Just a heads up.

liezryou

I don't know about the steam key, but GOG just straight up took Pillars out of my account. They said it was against their rules to buy keys from other users and that my key was stolen or something. I bought it off a guy selling it. They said my only recourse was to ask the guy for a refund. It sucks because I bought it off steam already but wanted on my GOG account as well, but they said no. Just a heads up.

You probably got sold a carded key. Was it someone on GAF?

WTB: Discounted Best Buy credit. Looking for up to $150 worth.

Also, if anyone has a MCC code for Xbox One.

Have: Paypal

WTS: Official Wii U Gamecube Adapter (Brand New)
Super Smash Bros Club Nintendo Soundtrack (Sealed)

Soulflarz

Banned
WTB Killer 7
Don't really have a lot of time left before I leave for college now :/ (Just under a month) and I'm not planning on bringing any consoles so uh
yeah, seeing if I can maybe get a copy for a decent price? >_<

Istaerion

No it wasn't on Gaf, but this is the first time I've heard of "carded keys". Needless to say I will no longer buy GOG keys unless it's direct from GOG.

Just so you know, this can happen with just about any digital key as it's basically the user who originally bought the key claiming their card was used in a fraudulent transaction thus voiding the key.

Considering such, avoiding only GOG keys won't accomplish much if the environment you're buying from is prone to such scummy behavior.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
WTB:

ALL MUST HAVE WII U games. I just got a 32gb Black system for 175.

DKC
Super Mario 3d
Bayonetta 1/2

or others I haven't thought about. PM me games you'd want to sell I've got some cash stored away on paypal and google wallet.

I'm hoping for around $25 per on the games.

Mitch

Banned
Positive buyer feedback for Pancakes R Us, mnbnguyen, paolo11 and goldenpp72.

Very polite, straight to the point and instant payment. Thanks you lot!

breakfuss

POSITIVE seller feedback for Flandy.

POSITIVE seller feedback for Isotope.

POSITIVE seller feedback for AwRy108.

Each of these fine GAFfers sold me Wii U games at generous prices and were prompt with delivery. Thank you so much, pleasure doing business!

Geneijin

Located in the U.S.

For Sale
JBL On Beat Rumble Wireless Speaker Dock with Lightning Connector - $230 including S&H. Negotiable.
Doesn't include the original packaging but the power adapter and cord only.

AwRy108

Each of these fine GAFfers sold me Wii U games at generous prices and were prompt with delivery. Thank you so much, pleasure doing business!

...and POSITIVE BUYER FEEDBACK for breakfuss: smooth, hassle-free transaction. Would definitely do business with this GAF'er again.

Flandy

S9i5ey0.png
SLEIhbg.png

Welp I suddenly find myself with a lot less money that I thought I would have. Buy my stuff please :(

WTS

Steins;Gate PS3 - $35 $30
Have played it to completion once. Game is in perfect condition. Hasn't released in NA yet so I got a PAL copy. PS3 is region free so it works on North American PS3s
19789356165_754a184e29_z.jpg

(Splatoon no longer available)

Kinect for Xbox One - $60

Positive buyer feedback for breakfuss
Hope you enjoy Splatoon :)

blackjaw

For Sale:

Playstation Vita Slim - Mint adult owned lightly played (bought new 4 months ago). Has a screen protector on it (no bubbles), comes with power adapter and an 8gb memory card. $125 shipped

Pics:
http://imgur.com/a/Fy54A

Witcher 3 for PS4 - Mint adult owned comes with game disk, case, case outer slip. $35 shipped

Destiny for PS4 - Preowned from Gamestop with sticker on the back of case. Comes with game disk and case. From the PS4 limited edition. $14 shipped

Yamaha THR5 Modeling Guitar Combo Amplifier - Mint adult owned. Sounds wonderful. Comes with original box, software cd, USB cord. $159 shipped

Pics available on request. I have plenty of good feedback on here, eBay, CAG, etc.

PM me with questions, thanks.

zdefonte

Neo Member
WTS amiibo:
JP Ver. (NIB) - $25 ea.
Zero Suit Samus
Lucario
Wii Fit Trainer
EU Ver. (NIB) - $25 ea.
Dark Pit
Zero Suit Samus
Jigglypuff
Ike
NA Ver. (NIB) - $22 ea.
Ness
King Dedede

Paypal gift (or buyer pays fees of ~4.2%)
Prices include shipping. US shipping only.

webkatt

S9i5ey0.png
SLEIhbg.png

Welp I suddenly find myself with a lot less money that I thought I would have. Buy my stuff please :(

WTS

Steins;Gate PS3 - $35 $30
Have played it to completion once. Game is in perfect condition. Hasn't released in NA yet so I got a PAL copy. PS3 is region free so it works on North American PS3s
19789356165_754a184e29_z.jpg

(Splatoon no longer available)

Kinect for Xbox One - $60

Positive buyer feedback for breakfuss
Hope you enjoy Splatoon :)

Lowest price on Kinect?

I need to get my dance on!

Sajjaja

WTT
I've got a key for Killing Floor 2 ($30 on Steam).

I would like MGSV from the Nvidia promotion. Or Rocket League which is $20 on Steam. Alternatively, $20PP so I can buy RL.

PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom