• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 2 | Hanks Got Nothing on This Money Pit

Status
Not open for further replies.

MUnited83

For you.
Positive seller feedback for BernardoOne. Very fast responses and no problems whatsoever!

Positive seller feedback to BernardoOne

Quickly answered inquiry, transaction was smooth and fast. Thanks again!

Positive seller feedback to BernardoOne

Easy and quick Transaction, Thanks!

Positive seller feedback to BernardoOne Redeemed without issues, thanks!

Positive feedback for BernardoOne. Sent the game promptly.

Positive seller feedback for BernardoOne. Code redeemed. Ready for Sep 1st!

Positive feedback for BernardoOne, thanks!

Positive feedback: BernardoOne

bought 1 Phantom Pain steam key from him

Positive feedback for BernardoOne

Thanks for MGSV!
Positive buyer feedback for everyone, I hope you enjoy it! Reviews are looking great!

WTS:

NA Final Fantasy 15 demo codes, 1 for PS4 and 2 for XBO,

Asking for $20 PayPal for each. Can also trade one of the XBO codes for a NA code for Mario Kart 7.

List of feedback for reference:

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8.

SLEIhbg.png

VwWDwTs.jpg

Cowboy Bebop: The Complete Series Amazon Exclusive Edition - *** PENDING SALE***

Basically bought this guy on a whim and have yet to actually watch more than the first disc. Yeah I know it's an amazing series, but I could always just pick up a regular edition down the road and would like to put this up for a superfan who missed out on when these sold out fairly immediately. Think i'm offering a fair asking price in comparison to what they ask for on eBay.
Everything truly is mint as I've opened the contents less than 5 times. As always, I work right down the road from a USPS and ship immediately.

Looking to sell:

Vandal Hearts PS1 Black Label near mint condition - $26.00 shipped
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fMWZRrp.jpg?3[/img]

Chrono Trigger Soundtrack - $16.00 shipped
[Taiwanese Import] Disc insert and case in excellent condition, disc is in NM condition.
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/COmwUSE.jpg?2[/img]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/nOwg45b.jpg?2[/img]

Mumford and Sons - Wilder Mind Digital album - $8.00

I accept Paypal gift and ship USPS.

I have positive feedback on this thread and I have helped SteamGAF with regional pricing gifts for a while all with very positive feedback.

GSR

Due to a change in plans with friends, WTS PAX Monday-only passes at list price ($40) or a little below. Between us we have four total, but anything past the first I'll have to check with them to see if they've already sold theirs elsewhere. Sorry for the short notice!

We can either do Paypal and I can ship them express, or I can hand them over in person at some point Friday/Saturday/Sunday (in which case I'd be fine with cash as well.)

Update: These have been sold off of GAF.

Corpekata

Banned
WTS or WTT a Nyko PV Vita Power Grip for the Vita 2000.

I had a Vita 2000 a while ago but sold it, and I just ended up rebuying a Vita, but it's a 1000. So I'd like to either trade for (or buy) a Power Grip for the 1000 or sell the 2000 power grip outright.

WTS

Xbox One 500GB with Kinect: 300.00 USD + shipping OBO

PayPal

The system is Like New comes with box and all accessories + documents (pamphlet and user guide iirc)

It has barely 24 hrs of total usage. Wife bought it while I was in Korea to Skype. I used it for demos and that's about it.

No scratches or wear, was in a smoke free environment away from kids.

PM if interested.

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
WTB MGS5 Steam key. PM me for PayPal.
WTB MGS Ground Zeroes Steam Key

Pm for Paypal

$1 million shipped.

WTS
Batman Arkham Knight for PS4. Brand new and sealed. $40 shipped.
Super Smash Bros. - Nintendo Wii U. Brand new and sealed. $48 shipped.

I'll work a trade for one of the above for MGS V + Ground Zeroes Steam keys.

hodgy100

WTB

MGSV Steam Key

I don't have paypal unfortunately (account got blocked after accidentally trying to make a payment on it with an expired card :/) But I'm happy to pay through any other method of your choosing :)

PM me with details please.

MUnited83

For you.
]SELLING STEAM GAMES
header.jpg

METAL GEAR SOLID 5 Steam Key- 38$ (first come first serve)
If you've sent a PM about it and I didn't reply to it please send it again!

header.jpg

Killing Floor 2 - 18$
(digital deluxe $22)

header.jpg

Arkham Knight- 20$(one copy left)
header.jpg

Mortal Kombat - 16$
GOG
header.jpg

Witcher 3 GOG - 20$

MGSV is now being released in the same day as consoles !

Kazoo

WTB:

Any 3DS digital codes? Let me know you have!! Any of the Club Nintendo games too, looking to go all digital. Thanks!

Selling my MGS V key for $38 if anyone wants. Sold an xbox live gift card a few days back for anyone looking for feedback info.

Sold to MmmSkyscraper.

Ecto311

For sale

Acer switch 11 laptop

Specs:
Intel Core i3-4012Y 1.5 GHz (3 MB Cache)
4 GB DDR3 RAM
128 GB Solid-State Drive
11.6-Inch Touchscreen, Intel HD Graphics
Windows 8.1, 6.5-hour battery life

XPcERLzl.jpg

sFM2I7cl.jpg

UEE6urLl.jpg

k20TxGkl.jpg

qAIcjsGl.jpg

lIjO3o4l.jpg

Works great.
Looking for $290 shipped in the states Amazon gift card or $270 Walmart gift card

PM if interested - Lots of good of feedback here also.

Looking to sell because my daughter wants a desktop and uses this very little anymore. Non smoking house and never used outside of our supervision. Did use it for Xbox one streaming and almost kept it just for that.

Leaving positive feedback for BernardoOne.

Really prompt and great communication. Got my MGSV code in seconds and it works perfectly. Would recommend him/her without hesitation.

a4a.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom