• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 2 | Hanks Got Nothing on This Money Pit

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmonteiro

Selling my PS4 MGS V Phantom Pain Collector's Edition's pre-order from Amazon at retail's price (~$108).

This item will ship directly from Amazon to the buyer with same day delivery. If you are interested, please contact me with a message.

PS: Only for US gaffers, sorry.

WTS:

EVGA GTX 780 3 GB - $185 + shipping

(I'm almost positive that it is this one: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814130916)

Perfect condition, only used in one computer. No box/manual included.

FePWBvX.jpg

MUnited83

For you.
WTB Metal Gear Solid 5 STEAM Key that works in the UK!

(Got it from BernardoOne thanks!)

Positive feedback for BernardoOne

sold me TPP and even helped me redeem the code cause I was an idiot!

+1 positive seller feedback for BernardoOne. Very fast.

Looking forward to the Steam games. Cheers!

Positive seller feedback for BernardoOne (Metal Gear Solid V STEAM key)

No wait, good communication! Thanks again!

Got some positive seller feedback for BernardoOne

Bought MGSV for a friend, and it all worked nicely :) Fast and friendly.

Positive Seller Feedback for BernandoOne.

Very fast turnaround for MGS5 steam key.
Positive buyer feedback for everyone!

gaiages

Banned
Repost~

WTS:
Arcana Heart 3 Special Edition (EU) - 30 dollars shipped, or make an offer. Box has a few scuffs/some damage on it, check here for pictures.

WTB:
Physical, complete copies of the following games, shoot me an offer!
- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
- Demon Gaze
Controllers, *no* third party, official versions only! Of course, can be used as long as they work.
- DualShock 4 (1-2)
- DualShock 3 (1)
- WiiMote with Motion Plus (1-2)
- WiiMote Nunchuck (1-2)
- Wii Classic Controller (1)
- Wii U Pro Classic Controller (1-2)
Amiibo:
- Robin (any region, can be out of box as long as you secure it well enough for shipping)

Accepting PayPal only. We can use eBay if you're worried about security stuff. I'm located in the US, prefer to only ship to the US, but will internationally ship if you foot the shipping bill.

(0/+1 GAF Seller/Buyer feedback. Impressive I know)

vermadas

Positive buyer feedback for gar3! Swift payment and easy transaction. Thanks!

Looking for the following Best Buy coupons (for in store transaction): - Nevermind

Ibuki

Banned
WTS amiibo Collection for PayPal
All of these are unboxed but in good condition

Mario
Peach
Yoshi
Donkey Kong
Link
Pikachu
Kirby
Samus
Fox
Marth
Villager
Wii Fit Trainer
Luigi
Zelda
Diddy Kong
Captain Falcon
Pit
Little Mac
Bowser
Toon Link
Sheik
Sonic
Mega Man
Ike
King Dedede
Lucario
Rosalina
Shulk
Meta Knight
Ness
Charizard
Greninja
Pac-man
Wario
Lucina
Robin
Jigglypuff
Dark Pit
Palutena
Zero Suit Samus
Silver Mario
Toad

Looking for around $550 for all of these.
I am willing to discuss buying smaller sets if you are interested in that.
Feel free to PM me to discuss offers and specifics.

I'm going to have like 30+ games to sell here in probably a month. In the past I just charged a flat rate of like $2 per game but sometimes it came out more or less than that. How do you guys charge for shipping? USPS has an online calculator but I was never sure if it could be trusted to be accurate.

mdsfx

I'm going to have like 30+ games to sell here in probably a month. In the past I just charged a flat rate of like $2 per game but sometimes it came out more or less than that. How do you guys charge for shipping? USPS has an online calculator but I was never sure if it could be trusted to be accurate.

I stick with $3 flat for first class anywhere in the US, but I just build it into the cost of the game (so a $50 game is just $53 shipped).

maxcriden

I stick with $3 flat for first class anywhere in the US, but I just build it into the cost of the game )so a $50 game is just $53 shipped).

Same here. My impression is a single game shipping + tracking, if you have your own padded envelope, usually is about $3.50 give or take.

Le-mo

WTB: iPhone 4, 4s, or 5. Preferably unlocked but if it's locked to T-Mobile then it's fine too. PM me if you're selling.

WTS
US Sega Saturn console - System only with no power cord, AV cables or controllers. Decent cosmetic shape. The disc door button is a little sensitive but other than that it functions flawlessly. Looking for $45 shipped.

DD-11

Looking to sell my Xbox one, two controllers, kinect, and a bunch of digital games (will transfer live account with xbl gold that expires in December).

Asking $425 OBO

WTS

Xbox One (It's completely quiet)
Controller (Day One)
Controller (Regular)
Kinect
Official Headset & cables

Games (All Digital)

Dead Rising
Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes
Diablo III
Far cry 4
Tomb Raider Definitive Edition
AC: Black Flag
Mortal Kombat X
Dance Central
Killer Instinct Season 1
NHL 15
How to Survive: Storm Warning Edition
You Don't Know Jack Collection
Rogue Legacy
Child of Light
Ryman
Guacamele
Worms
Crimson Dragon
Tetris
Peggle

So I'm really getting out of the amiibo game; it's just not fun anymore. NoA has messed this up for far too long, and while it started as a hobby I did on the side, it's become a very time consuming exercise in frustration. It's also taking up quite a bit of space and I'm trying to trim the collection.

I have a complete NIB US collection that I'm getting rid of. I would prefer to sell as a lot, and if possible sell it to someone in the Greater Boston area to avoid shipping (they're really bulky). I'll ship these out too, but buyer picks up shipping. While I'm not going to sell it for retail, I'll do less than eBay, especially if it's local. PM me offers and we'll see what we can work out.

Also, the ideal scenario would be straight up cash, but I’ll consider trades.

Here's a list and pics:

Smash Line

Mario
Peach
Yoshi
Donkey Kong
Link
Fox
Samus Aran
Wii Fit Trainer
Villager
Pikachu
Kirby
Marth

Zelda
Luigi
Diddy Kong
Little Mac
Pit
Captain Falcon

Rosalina & Luma
Bowser
Lucario
Toon Link
Sheik
Ike
Shulk
Sonic
Mega Man
King Dedede
Meta Knight

Jigglypuff (missing from picture)
Lucina
Robin
Pac Man
Charizard
Wario
Greninja
Ness

Dark Pit
Palutena

Super Mario Line

Mario
Peach
Toad
Luigi
Yoshi
Bowser
Gold Mario
Silver Mario

Splatoon Line

Girl Inkling
Boy Inkling
Splatoon 3-pack

WTS:

PS Vita 2000 - Blue - US Version - $150

Alright, this system is a bit special. You see, I got it from a guy who took a US 2000 model and stuck the guts into a Blue Japanese 2000 model. So you get a US model, but with a super cool color. The screen is perfect - no scratches at all. The back has some extremely fine scratches, that you can only see if you tilt it in the light. There is also a slight "white spot" on the side, which I have included in the photos below. I honestly didn't even notice it for a long time, because it's so light. I just wanted to make sure I mentioned it.

More Pictures Here

Aqua Green 3DS - Firmware 4.5 - $50 - Reduced Again!

Couple of things: It has some surface scratches on the outside. No scratches on either of the screens though, because they've had screen protectors on them.

The bigger problem is that the AC adapter port is broken. The good news is that the Charging Dock port still works just fine, so I'll be including one of those with it. As such, it charges and works just fine!

Conker's Bad Fur Day - $70 - Reduced Again!

If you couldn't tell, that's not the original box. It's a replacement box, hard plastic, that I purchased online. Looks really nice though.

KJV Bible Gameboy Game - Box and Manual - $8

Gamecube Games:
Skies of Arcadia - $60
Resident Evil 0 - $10
Eternal Darkness - $35

Wii U Games:
Resident Evil Revelations - $20

3DS Games:
One Piece: Super Grand Battle X (import) - $18

Free shipping on any purchase over $20. Gift or Goods Paypal are both fine, but I ask that you cover any fees incurred from using the Goods option.

Neogaf Plus Seller and Buyer

Setzer

Looking for a Dragon Quest Metal Slime controller for the PlayStation 2. If someone has one they want to sell shoot me a pm. Thanks!

Please pm me if you're interested. - I've sold 2 digital codes on here before and bought 2 digital codes as well . Postage is normally £3-£4 via hermes.
Discounts on postage if you buy more than one item :D.

Final Fantasy XIV:ARR Collectors Edition - PC - New -£30 - Including postage

Final Fantasy XIV:ARR Collectors Edition - PS3 - New - £25 - Including postage.
51528tmEO1L.jpg

Higher res pic here
Should also include the fat chocobo mount. Includes 30 day subscription. 14 day trial available via Playstation store or FFXIV website for pc.
Steins Gate - Limited Edition - PS VITA - NEW -£40 excluding postage:
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/zbvJkKX.jpg[/img]

Super saiyan Trunks - with background/stand - £10
including postage:
Code:
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/71RvYGZ%2BdHL._SL1500_.jpg[/IMG]
Final Fantasy Type 0 Steelbook Edition - PS4 - £20 excluding postage:
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/yxE6BlA.jpg[/img]
Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution Collectors Edition Steelbook only - no game - £25 excluding postage:
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/XAkYY8i.jpg[/img]
The back of this is plain white.
Child of Light Complete edition - Vita - UK copy - Unused dlc - £10 excluding postage:
Code:
[IMG]http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/OTAwWDE0NDA=/z/iBsAAOSwl8NVeDLm/$_57.JPG[/IMG]
I'm selling my Playstation 3 tales of collection. Everything has been kept in great condition, I've played the games once and then put them on the shelf. Everything has been looked at once, artbooks etc.
Code:
[img]http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MTIwMFgxNjAw/z/vd0AAOSwHnFVsRiQ/$_57.JPG[/img]
Includes :
Tales of Graces f - SPECIAL edition
Tales of Xillia 1 & 2 - Day 1 edition
Tales of Symphonia Chronicles - Collectors edition - figures were assembled but never actually used/displayed - collete's stick support thing was missing straight out of the box.
£110 excluding Postage.
From an EXTREMELY clean,pet-free & smoke free home

I also have:
Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call - Limited Edition
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/EcioegQ.jpg[/img]
With the soundtrack still sealed, but the game has been played - everything looks brand new though - £25 excluding postage.
Double sided - Bloodborne/The Order A3 Poster - £10 excluding postage
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/KRvTgg6.jpg[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/gB5qCML.jpg?1[/img]
Official(From launch event) Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD Remix Poster A4 - £10 excluding postage
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/pWkszed.jpg?1[/img]

Finally, I have Official Kingdom Hearts Plushies which have been kept in a box or on a shelf since purchasing them around 6 months ago.
I have a Shadow Heartless Plush from the CE and a Dusk Nobody Plush. Shadow is £50. Both for £120. Accepting reasonable offers -check amazon+ebay prices before you pm me.
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/n6MDhNO.jpg[/img][img]http://i.imgur.com/IHglyVu.jpg[/img]
From an EXTREMELY clean,pet-free & smoke free home.

Want:
Amazon UK OR US gift cards
Digimon World 1 - In great condition
Digimon,Kingdom Hearts or Code Geass Merch from Japan.
For:Trade or part exchange for something above or paypal depending on item.

bigace33

I know the new Gears remaster is out now or at least soon, so looking for a Gears of War 2 code for cheap from anyone who is willing to part with it. Maybe $2-3 paypal? Just need the code to complete my Gears collection on my 360. Thanks in advance.

OraleeWey

Prices include shipping. US48; PayPal only. PayPal gift or buyer covers the fees. All prices include shipping.

WTS
*Google Nexus 9. I have the original packaging, the original charger (which I believe is unused), illumishield screen protector pre applied and a protective case with a cover. 16gb, WiFi model. It is in perfect condition. Price is $290 shipped. I'll take reasonable offers too. Pictures upon request.

Also, guaging interest. Blue 3DS XL. It has some minor cosmetic hairlines (including two on the top screen) which aren't visible unless under a light source. 3DS only for $65 shipped.

maxcriden

So are you saying that all the top-of-the-page posters are scripting?

I was just reading the Bolt thread

If you don't think that most top posts are scripting, they're doing a great job fooling the general public.

Just accept that most are scripting.

The code is so advanced these days that most clear your cache in 24 seconds or less.

ryuen

+5 feedback in BST doc (I think), but I've had way more transactions through here. Prices include ship, PP Gift only.

ljNltYgm.jpg

Ghost In The Shell Soundtrack LP vinyl, new - $55

$_57.JPG

Koji Kondo Super Mario Bros 7" Soundtrack on black vinyl, limited to 300 worldwide - $50

$_57.JPG

Fatal Frame 2, inserts disc and case in excellent condition - $50

OraleeWey

I hope I'm not being accused of scripting because I'm not too tech savvy. You can thank my insomnia and a lot of luck for being able to sometimes be the first poster.

maxcriden

I hope I'm not being accused of scripting because I'm not too tech savvy. You can thank my insomnia and a lot of luck for being able to sometimes be the first poster.

I don't think anyone is seriously making any accusations, only dumb jokes. My apologies that it came off otherwise. My post above waa a riff on entrement's post in the doping thread.

I'm looking to sell a master chief collection Xbox One unopened for $300 shipped. I thought I wanted it, but I really don't want one quite yet. Maybe in 6 months or so.

20134736273_784d0e33c0_b.jpg

SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom