• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 2 | Hanks Got Nothing on This Money Pit

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattx5

$_27.JPG

All pre-owned. Good condition.

Prices in Canadian $

New Super Mario Bros U (Wii U) - $25
Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Wii) - $20
Metroid: Other M (Wii) - $15
Resident Evil 4 (Wii) - $10
Goldeneye 007 (Wii) - $15
Sin & Punishment: Star Successor (Wii) - $15
Megaman Network Transmission (Gamecube) - $15
Star Wars: Rebel Strike (Gamecube) - $15

$100 for the lot.

Located in Montreal. Prices exclude shipping. Open to offers. Not looking for trade.

Coda

Selling:

Sengoku Basara 4: Sumeragi for PS4 (Japan version)

Code inside is unused. Played only once.

Asking $50 shipped.

sengokubasara4_zpsuzlq1d14.jpg

sengokubasara42_zpsxkpguvmf.jpg

Invis

WTS:

Destiny Xbox One - Like new condition. $19 shipped

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nintendo DS games and AceKard 2i w/ 4GB MicroSD - $40 for everything shipped

Games I have are Mario Kart DS (my mother decided to write my name on the box and the cart for some reason, sorry if that's a throwoff), Super Mario 64 DS, and Nintendogs. All games come with manuals and in their retail box.

I also have an AceKard 2i and I'll throw in the 4GB Kingston MicroSD card I was using on it. I formatted the card and updated the AceKard loader to the most recent version. One thing about the AceKard though is it has the issue where it's not snug enough in the DS that most of these carts have. The simple fix is just to put a thick-ish piece of paper behind the cart when you're inserting it. I'll include the piece of paper I use that I already cut up and everything if you want. NOTE that if you want the AceKard, it won't work past firmware 4.3 on a 3DS.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kirby's Canvas Curse DS [CIB] - $35 shipped

Guitar Hero III PC - $7 shipped

Halo 2 PC - $12 shipped. I've used the key already but I believe with games this old it can be used multiple times. If not, you can chat with Microsoft and they'll give you a new key.

Everything under here is just tons of random games I have. These are all taking up a huge amount of space in my closet and I just want them gone. Message me and we'll work out a good price.

Lots of loose GBA/GBC/GB games - I got a decent bit of loose games, most of them with their manuals. No retail boxes though. - $65 shipped for everything

- Pac Man Collection (w/ manual)
- Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 (w/ manual) (there is a small piece of the front sticker tore off, I can provide a close up pic if you're interested)
- Wrestlemania X8 (w/ manual)
- Metroid Fusion (w/ manual)
- Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers (w/ manual)
- The Urbz: Sims In The City (w/ manual)
- Cartoon Network: Speedway (w/ manual)
- Golden Sun (w/ manual and map)
- Disney's Tarzan (w/ manual)
- Super Mario Bros. Deluxe (w/ manual)
- WarioLand II (w/ manual, [not pictured])

- Mario Golf: Advance Tour (manual only, no game)
- WWF Attitude (manual only, no game)
- Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX 2 (manual only, no game)
- WarioWare, Inc. (manual only, no game)
- Turok Evolution (manual only, no game)
- Tony Hawk's Underground 2 (manual only, no game)

- Madden 2000 (game only, no manual)
- Gex 3: Deep Pocket Gecko (game only, no manual) (front sticker is torn fairly heavily, will provide closer up if needed)
- College Slam (game only, no manual)
- Sword of Mana (game only, no manual)
- Harry Potter (game only, no manual)
- No Rules: Get Phat (game only, no manual)

Sega Saturn games

ALL games are CIB. Even with some coupons for Sega Saturn games and mail in rebates if you're into that sorta stuff.

- Madden 97 - Has a pretty noticeable crack across the front cover
- Madden 98
- NFL '97
- World Series Baseball II
- Quarterback Attack
- F1 Challenge
- Daytona USA
- Nascar 98
- College Slam
- NHL 97
- Bug!
- Sega Saturn 3 Games in 1 (Virtua Fighter 5, Virtua Cop, Daytona USA)

NES games

ALL games are LOOSE.

- Baseball
- R.C. Pro-AM
- Captain Skyhawk
- Al Unser Jr. Turbo Racing
- Karate Champ
- Kung Fu
- Super Mario Bros. and Duck Combo 2-in-1

Xbox stuff

- ESPN NFL 2K5 (CIB)
- Tons of demo discs from OXM (2, 4, 5, 7, 28, 36, 39, 40, 45, 69). All discs besides 4 and 5 come either in their sleeve or game case

Dreamcast games

ALL games are CIB. If you are interested I will provide pictures and more details about each game, because mostly all of them are badly scratched. They all still work fine though of course. These are probably not for a collector but more of a person just wanting a copy of a childhood game.

- NFL 2K
- Roadsters
- Ready 2 Rumble Boxing Round 2
- Sega Dreamcast Web Browser
- Star Wars Episode 1 Jedi Power Battles
- NFL Blitz 2000
- World Series Baseball 2K1
- NFL Quarterback Club 2000
- Crazy Taxi (Sega All Stars)
- Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2
- Rush 2049
- Spiderman
- Sonic Adventure 2
- Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX
- Toy Story 2
- Sonic Adventure
- Official Sega Dreamcast Magazine Demo Disc Vol. 7, 8, and 10
- Sega Dreamcast Generator Vol. 1

WTB:

Funko Pop! Black Suit Spiderman

WTS:

Selling a few of my consoles along with some games from my collection. Everything has been tested and works great.

NTSC- J PS2 (Japanese PS2) SCPH-10000 model- $150
System comes with a controller, cables, memory card, and 3 games( all complete) which are the following:

Kingdom Hearts Final Mix

Kingdom Hearts Final Mix II+

Tekken Tag Tournament

The system is region locked and will only work with Japanese PS1 and PS2 games.
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/U3E2YJp.jpg[/img][img]http://i.imgur.com/SQLY0ZC.jpg[/img]

Sega Dreamcast NTSC-U- $140

Comes with two controllers, two VMUS (with new batteries included), cables, and 3 games.

Resident Evil Code Veronica

Skies Of Arcadia

Soul Calibur
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/VZVS54o.jpg[/img][img]http://i.imgur.com/v29fMVc.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/gC4NywP.jpg[/img][img]http://i.imgur.com/9uOQhSq.jpg[/img]

Super Nintendo Games

Super Castlevania 4- $40

Super Metroid-$50
(Has a blockbuster sticker on it but doesn't effect gameplay)
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/FCfgCdA.jpg[/img][img]http://i.imgur.com/pgCTfaq.jpg[/img]

Gamecube Games

Eternal Darkness Sanity's Requiem- SOLD

The Legend Of Zelda Twilight Princess- $60

Paper Mario The Thousand Year Old Door- $25 (No Manual)

Resident Evil 3 Nemesis- $30

Tales Of Symphonia- $20[/B]

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/KZVtT44.jpg[/img][img]http://i.imgur.com/8xtk0fJ.jpg[/img]

I accept Paypal Gift (or pay fees), PM if interested. I will only ship to US so sorry international buyers.

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
Does anybody want to buy a PAL copy of Xenoblade Chronicles for Wii? You can play it on any region Wii as long as you have Homebrew Channel installed...PM me if so.

RoKKeR

WTB: Gear of War Ultimate Edition (XB1) digital code

Wanted to see if anybody was getting rid of the bundled code before I pull the trigger elsewhere!

Ape

Banned
Selling:

Pink/White 3DS XL

Kindle Paperwhite

Kindle

Macbook Pro (i7 2.2ghz - Late 2011 - 500gb - 4gb RAM - 15")

Yoshi's Island DS

Pokemon Y

Korezo

WTS through PayPal gift;

PS4 Darksouls 2 $30 shipped (sold)

PS4 Diablos 3 $25 shipped (Sold)

Vita UMVC3 $22 shipped

TP-Link AV500 Powerline Adapter $25 shipped

REMAINSILLY

The only MGS game I've ever played was Rising, and I loved it. Not sure about V; I don't like stealth games.

So, does anyone have a Ground Zeroes Steam code for sale for like, $5? I want to demo that type of game before I pay for the full version.

TAFK

I hope I'm not being accused of scripting because I'm not too tech savvy. You can thank my insomnia and a lot of luck for being able to sometimes be the first poster.

Hey I can believe some people are just way more dedicated than I am, I just assume everyone is lazy like me and to keep getting top posts would take scripting but hey who am I to say :)

Anyways still looking at WTB: PS1/PS2 game lots, preferably with RPGs.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
Stuff for sale - I am a Gold Seller. Buy with confidence! I'll combine shipping if you buy multiple things. PM if you want to make an offer or would like pictures.

Amazon Echo - Complete with box and all cables. Very lightly used. Sold.

Feedback
Positive Buyer feedback to the following awesome folks: enoirmeplz, XxRampage07xX, Charcoal
Positive Seller feedback for hot dealz: kitchenmotors, bestpersonevar

WTB:

Destiny The Taken King: Collector's Edition for PS4
North American Version

If someone has it preordered and willing to sell it I'll take it off their hands, please PM me if you do!

RS7834Pl.jpg

Also looking for Nepal shader and emblem code for a reasonable price.

wstYDHNt.jpg

Thanks

(From the UK, ship anywhere)

I'd like to repost this as my last post ran into a time waster.

I have a brand new one of these,

Completely untouched. It was the 2nd controller bundled with a console so no box, but has been sitting in the console box in the baggy ever since.

£25 UK price, worldwide shipping can be discussed.

I cannot go any lower as this is barely above trade-in value but I would like to get the controller to someone who wants it (collector, replacement, etc) rather than just someone after a cheap pad, sorry.

Koppai

SELLING

HALO: The Masterchief Collection digital code, $30. (Will private message you the download code)

pfC7azIl.jpg

Charizard Amiibo (USA) - $30 shipped
Greninja Amiibo (EU) - $30 shipped
Just trying to get back what I paid for these. :/

KTH_Poster.jpg

Kumiko, the Treasure Hunter Blu-Ray - $12 shipped

Hyrule Warriors for Wii U - $35 shipped

If you are interested, please PM me. I accept Paypal Gift or Google Wallet payment (please cover any fees or choose gift)

maxcriden

WTS PS3 games:

tumblr_msyvii6Gxa1sn9pe7o1_500.gif

Journey Collection (mint, disc only)
Puppeteer (complete, Spanish text on case for some reason, works perfectly in English by default on my PS3)

drums.gif

$30 $25 for both. Includes shipping to contiguous US.

I'm a Gold Buyer/Seller.

I accept PayPal (gifted, or buyer covers fees). Also open to trades for eShop or Amazon cred. Thanks!

buy_2_get_1_free_retail_badge_sticker-r063bfa9de1c24ee9bd6d78f3b1caaff7_v9waf_8byvr_324.jpg

WTS Wii Game

SinPunishmentStarSuccessorBox.jpg

Disc + manual only

$5 + shipping. Or, *free* with the above purchase of the PS3 games!

wiibomb

looking to sell this Metal Gear Solid V: Collector's Edition for PS4 within US, I have no need for it now, I'll change my shipping address to your shipping address so it will arrive on release to you.

I'll be selling it for $130 + whatever taxes there are in the shipping state. PM me

The only MGS game I've ever played was Rising, and I loved it. Not sure about V; I don't like stealth games.

So, does anyone have a Ground Zeroes Steam code for sale for like, $5? I want to demo that type of game before I pay for the full version.

I would recommend you to not play it.. at all..

at least before playing the others, this games is clearly done towards those of us who had played all the others and have been keeping up with the story. Rising is completely different game in all aspects.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom