• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 2 | Hanks Got Nothing on This Money Pit

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll probably pick a demo up for $10 in the future, i can see people low ball each other on ebay after the first few weeks.

not surprised at the price though, hype is real and the presentation/keynote i saw at pax east made me get super hyped B^)

wheapon

WTS Nintendo Games

+9 Seller Feedback

I have a bunch of games that I am selling to clean out my house. Paypal gift payment would be preferred, but regular Paypal is ok as well as long as the fees are paid. USPS priority mail shipping will be $5.25 but can be combined if you want multiple items. I will not be able to ship internationally.

Just let me know if you want additional pictures of any of the games and I can send them over. Any items listed as price of shipping can be combined with other paid items for free (provided that they fit in the box). Please PM me with any questions!

All of the games are NA region titles and are complete in box unless otherwise noted.

3DS
New Super Mario Bros. 2 - $15
Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask - $15
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars - $5
Crosswords Plus - $5

Audio CD
Paper Mario Soundtrack - SOLD

Club Nintendo
Platinum Playing Cards - $10
Platinum Poster Set (Pikmin 3, Year of Luigi, WindWaker) - $20

Gamecube
Metroid Prime 2 Echoes - $15
NFL Blitz 2003 - $5
Prince of Persia The Sands of Time - $5
Resident Evil 4 - $15
Medal of Honor Frontline - $5
True Crime Streets of LA - $5
James Bond Agent Under Fire - $5
The Legend of Zelda Collector's Edition - $35
The Legend of Zelda Four Swords Adventures - $30
The Legend of Zelda Wind Waker - $30

Gameboy (Cartridge only)
F-1 Race - Price of shipping/free with other game
The Amazing Spider-Man - Price of shipping/free with other game ; Name written on back in marker
Boxxle II - $5
Bubble Bobble - $5
Tennis - Price of shipping/free with other game
The Chessmaster - Price of shipping/free with other game
Q*bert - Price of shipping/free with other game

Gameboy Advance (Cartridge only)
Gameboy Advance Console (Glacier color) - $10 Missing battery cover
GBA Link Cable - $7.50
WarioWare Twisted - $20
Ken Griffey Jr.'s Slugfest - Price of shipping/free with other game
Caesar's Palace - Price of shipping/free with other game Name written on back in marker

Wii
Metroid: Other M - $5
Animal Crossing City Folk - $15
Kirby's Epic Yarn - $10

PocEUBM.jpg

6pmgfbR.jpg

Jockel

WTS: FF XV Demo code (EU) for 20€
Warning, I preordered my game from UK so you might have to wait a few days until it reaches me in Germany

Adamator

I'm looking to buy a new copy of The Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask 3D Collector's Edition Prima Guide. Mine got damaged and I need to replace it. :(

This is my first time requesting to buy something so hopefully I did it write. Please PM me so we can work something out.

KiDdYoNe

WTS Steam Gifts:

header.jpg

Costume Quest 2 - $6

header.jpg

Planetary Annihilation - $5

header.jpg

The Legend of Korra™ - $7

Cloudbuilt - $5
Fist of Jesus - $4
Rogue Legacy - $3
Shadow Warrior - $3
Can't Stop Laughing Bundle - $2
FORCED - $2
Zeno Clash 2 - $2
Nimble Quest - $2
Dyad - $2

Mendrox

I am selling an EU (German) E-Shop Code for

Kirby Triple Deluxe 3DS

For 15 Euros (PayPal or bank transfer if you live in Germany)

PM me! :)

Just realized I cant use Paypal for Amazon.ca

Any workaround? Any place I can buy digital gift cards?

Additionally, does anyone remember that Amazon sale where you could preorder like 3 games for the price of 2?

Did that include collector's editions?

I could have sworn I preordered Bloodborne C.E, but I have the standard edition pre ordered in my Amazon list

Just realized I cant use Paypal for Amazon.ca

Any workaround? Any place I can buy digital gift cards?

Additionally, does anyone remember that Amazon sale where you could preorder like 3 games for the price of 2?

Did that include collector's editions?

I could have sworn I preordered Bloodborne C.E, but I have the standard edition pre ordered in my Amazon list

You can buy prepaid Visa/MC cards at retail stores if you don't mind eating the activation fee.

Check your order confirmation emails and invoices. If you have no paper trail saying you preordered the CE instead, you won't have any proof if you take it up with Amazon.

WTB Zelda Ocarina of Time 3ds can be cib or cart only as long as it came with the physical instruction booklet not digital instructions.

Would love to buy a n3dsxl sadly i need this game now regret selling mine here not too long ago pretty cheap.So if any kind soul would sell one for less than ebay rates please pm me.

WTS

mDbqxGK.jpg

AverMedia - C875 Live Gamer Portable HD Game Capture for PC/PS3/Wii U/Xbox360 up to 1080p, 60Mbps

Condition - New, never opened

$145 shipped

PM if interested

MUnited83

For you.
Selling Steam Games:
header.jpg

Football Manager 2015- 38.5$ (limited time sale)
header.jpg

The Talos Principle - 20$ One unity left
header.jpg

Cities Skylines - 21$

header.jpg

Dark Souls II - 23$
header.jpg

Depth- 10$(two copies left)

header_586x192.jpg

Far Cry Franchise Pack old(doesn't include FC4) - 15$ (limited time sale)

Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3- 13$
Child of Light - 9$
Transistor - 10$
Valve Complete Pack 2013 - 23$
State of Decay - 10$
Wolf Among Us - 10$
Walking Dead Season 2 - 10$

all Region free

Neverfade

WTS:

-Blue Nintendo 2DS. Great shape, only a couple months old and very lightly used. 65 shipped.

-Artbook and Soundtrack from Bloodborne CE (I have no interest in these bonus items) - Obviously I won't have these items until the 24th when the game is released.

Ceravic

WTB: FFXV demo code for $20-$30 (US). This offer will expire tonight at midnight since I can just go grab a copy of it then. I'm just really impatient.

Flandy

Positive Seller feedback for Prodigal
Sold me a $100 Best Buy gift card for $80. I paid with paypal gift and he sent me the card within 5 minutes of paying. Would do bussiness again

Needham

WTS
Four complete Gameboy Advance Games for $60:
F-Zero Maximum Velocity
Golden Sun
Klonoa Empire of Dreams
Mario Kart Super Circuit

Here's a picture to catch your eye. Click it for an album full of photos.

Hoping to sell all four together for $60 US. Shipping is included for US/Canada but tracking is not. It's another $5 with tracking. I ship from Canada.

fwpx

Positive Seller Feedback for Heavy's Sandvich, Sold me a Majoras Mask 3D Skull Kid statue for a low cost and got it here nice and quick. Would do business with again!! Thanks!

SalvaPot

Positive Seller Feedback for Bryko, sold me a Zelda Wiimote and a white Wii u Pro controller and came in great condition, thanks a lot!

Can someone help:

I want to buy Amazon gift card from gyft, but my preorders are in Amazon.ca...is there some way someone on here can exchange Amazon.com gift card to Amazon.ca? Or is there another method?

Not the end of the world if I can't, but it would be preferable in time for Bloodborne

todd360

WTB FFXV demo code for $15-$30 (US)

I don't really want to spend more than $20, but I will if I have to.

I can use paypal or get you an amazon gift card code.

PM me if your interested in selling to me.

Smo21

If anyone wants final fantasy type 0 hd I'm selling it for 60 Canadian. Brand new. Haven't opened but I kinda want the demo. We can negotiate the demo I guess. Shoot me a pm if interested.
Mississauga Ontario Canada.

Istaerion

Positive Seller Feedback for Lambtron!

User provided excellent communication as well as delivered his/her merchandise hassle free.

Positive Buyer Feedback for ThatsMytrunks!

User provided prompt payment and excellent communication.

terrisus

Positive Seller feedback for Elfstruck

Sold me The Order: 1886, which was the game I bought a PS4 for.
Now I'm all ready to join the legions of the disappointed with the rest of GAF!
(Kidding, of course :þ)

Shady859

SOLD
For Sale
PS4 - Final Fantasy XV Demo code USA - $25 paypal gift

I'll be picking up my copy at Best Buy in the morning when they open and will PM the code then.

PM me if you need any info, pictures, want to buy, or want to haggle.

Prices are not firm!

I got some digital movie codes for sale. Asking $3 each (unless noted). All are UltraViolet codes unless noted:

• 007 Skyfall
  • Breaking Bad Complete Series - $35
  • Cloud Atlas
  • Djando Unchained
  • Don Jon
  • Dredd*
  • Escape Plan
  • Hannibal: Season 1 - $8
  • Hannibal: Season 2 - $8
  • Last Stand (iTunes + UV)
  • Man of Steel
  • Rick & Morty: Season 1 - $8
  • Riddick
  • Star Trek: Into Darkness
  • Sin City: A Dame To Kill For - $4
  • The Amazing Spiderman*
  • The Dark Knight Rises
  • Transformers: Age of Extinction

*Code is past expiration date but I was able to verify that they are still valid and working.

Xbox 360
  • Gears of War trilogy (1,2, and 3 in their own separate complete cases) for Xbox 360 - $18

3DS
  • Super Mario 3D Land - $22
  • R4 SDHC Dual-Core 2014 (works on 3DS and DSi, does NOT allow you to play pirated 3DS games. Homebrew only) (cart only) - $10

PS Vita
  • Freedom Wars (sealed) - $25

Anime
  • Cowboy Bebop: The Complete Series - Amazon Exclusive Edition (Blu-ray/DVD Combo) (sealed) - offer
  • Freezing: Complete Series (Limited Edition Blu-ray/DVD Combo) - $55
  • Gungrave Complete Series Limited Edition DVD Set (sealed, with mousepad) - $70
  • Kiddy Grade Complete Series Limited Edition DVD Set - $35
  • Leviathan - The Last Defense - Bluray Complete Collection (Eng Subs, Sealed) $30
  • Tenjho Tenge Complete Series Limited Edition DVD Set (sealed) - $70

Bluray
  • Halloween: The Complete Collection Limited Deluxe Edition[Blu-ray] (sealed) -offer

WANTS:
  • PayPal (family/friends payment or you pay fees)
  • Cheap Weiss Schwarz cards or booster boxes! (English only)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom