• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 2 | Hanks Got Nothing on This Money Pit

Status
Not open for further replies.

AwRy108

SUPER POSITIVE SELLER FEEDBACK for NoRéN: sold me an album for a killer price, then shipped it quickly and safely. Also, great person to correspond with.

Another "old-timer" of the GAF B/S/T thread community who sets the examples that others should follow.

Ebris

Positive Seller Feedback For threetri333! Sold me two copies of Windows 8 Pro for my wife and I when we build our new comps this weekend. Thanks again!

Darknight

PS Vita 32GB Memory Card - $55 shipped + Tracked

g0KiVzf.jpg

PS Vita 64GB Memory Card - $90 Shipped + Tracked

1JkLYme.jpg

Both cards are in like new condition, work 100%, no retail package. Check my feedback 100% :)

NeOak

Positive seller feedback for victor.m

Sold me a Vita at a good price and came in excellent condition. He forgot to pack a charger so he refunded me the cost of one with no problem.

Sheik

WTB or WTT for Hotline Miami for Steam.

Anyone have a leftover Humble Bundle key or a copy they wanna let go for a couple bucks? :D

Also have have Prof Layton & Phoenix CN code and Heroes of the Storm Beta keys to trade.

Lemstar

Positive feedback for sellers outunderthestars and Wreav.

WTB: DualShock 4. Don't really have any expectations for this, but it'd be great if someone wanted to get rid of one for <$40 shipped.

smurfx

get some go again
i'd like to leave positive feedback for OraleeWey. bought a laptop from him with no problems. would buy from again.

NoRéN

Positive Buyer feedback for AwRy108

Just about the perfect example of a simple transaction. Responded quickly to messages, sent payment quickly, and was overall cool to talk with. Then again, it's just about what you would expect from a Platinum feedback member.

WTB:

FFXV demo code for PS4 - offering $25

I sold my own code that came with my game before thinking...now I really kinda wanna play the demo too

WTB - FInal Fantasy XV NA PS4 Code

My original seller flaked out on me and I want to get it asap. Please pm and i'll send you info.

Original Offer was $30

Azull

WTB:

The Elder Scrolls Online account or cd-key. I'd prefer a steam cd-key to be honest but either one works for me.

todog

Item sold. Thank you.

WTS/WTT

Please note: Only one of these games is available (will trade my Club Nintendo coins toward them!)

For WiiU:
The Wonderful 101 (digital download code for full version)
WiiFit U (digital download code for full version)
Game & Wario (digital download code for full version)

For 3DS:

Brain Age Concentration Trainig (digital download code for full version)
Super Mario 3D-Land (digital download code for full version)
New Super Mario Bros. 2 (digital download code for full version)
Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D (digital download code for full version)

Looking for 3-month Playstation Plus (NA) or $15.00 Amazon Gift Card.

Please PM if interested. Thanks!

Positive seller feedback for properpropaganda. Sold me a Fast and Furious iTunes HD code; worked perfectly. A smooth transaction, great communication and quick turnaround of the code. Thanks!

Maxwood

Oh rock of ages, do not crumble, love is breathing still. Oh lady moon shine down, a little people magic if you will.
WTB:
A steamkey for Dishonored.
I'd prefer the GOTY Edition, but if you've got a "normal" one and want to sell it for around $5, send me a PM.
I'll pay with Paypal.
Key must be redeemable on a EU Steam account.

EDIT: Got one. :)

WTS

Battlefield: Hardline (PS4 Physical) - $55 Shipped

Have a pre-order waiting for me that I no longer want, but I only paid $51 for it after tax. If someone here wants to save a little bit on a copy, I'd be willing to sell it shipped for $55!

Changed my mind...gonna give the game a shot.

Spruchy

Are a decent amount of people still buying FFXV codes for $30? I could hop over to BB real quick and pick up Type-0 since I have no interest in the demo.

Some Nobody

Are a decent amount of people still buying FFXV codes for $30? I could hop over to BB real quick and pick up Type-0 since I have no interest in the demo.

Like a half dozen people (myself included) are still looking, but I think most people are aiming at $20-25.

TomShoe

Banned
All prices are negotiable:

WTS:

PlayStation Sony Gold Wireless USB Dongle - $50

Sony Pulse Elite PS3 Headset USB Dongle - $40

WTB:

FFXV Episode Duscae Demo - $20

Battlefield 4 - Preferably under $15

Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate (3DS) Case - Under $5

Paypal Only.

maxcriden

If using BB and willing to wait a couple of days, you could hit up blazenumb1 for the extra GCU discount, have it shipped to your house, and probably still be able to sell it by Friday!

IronRinn

WTS

Please feel free to make offers and if you would like more pictures let me know and I will get them to you.

Ni no Kuni: Curse of the White Witch Hardcover Guide $35.00/$36.00 (Gift/Merchandise payment) shipped in the US. Sealed. Comes complete with code.
1mLhTFil.jpg

Ghost in the Shell S.A.C. 2nd GIG Motoko Kusanagi 1/7 PVC Figure Vice $160.00 + shipping. Displayed for a time but it's mostly been sitting in a box in my closet. Some wear to the box (specifically on the left side, as seen in the pic) but the figure is in excellent condition and is complete with stand, pistol, and instruction sheet.
vtBCGg7l.jpg
BHzghYYl.jpg

Sonic the Hedgehog 2 $45.00/$46.50 shipped in the US. Brand new, sealed.
LON5uqSl.jpg

Red Dead Redemption Playing Cards, Eradicator Soap, and Dice $35.00/$36.00 shipped in the US. Outer box for the cards is opened but the cards themselves are still shrink-wrapped. Soap is sealed.
UbsUrrGl.jpg

Tetris $49.95/$51.50 shipped in the US. Brand new, sealed. Box is in excellent condition, but the lower, back left corner is slightly dinged, as can be seen in the picture. SOLD

Also, does anyone have any interest in back issues of gamesTM or Edge from the mid-late 2000s? Looking to unload them cheap but shipping can be rough. USPS Priority Flat Rate could keep it reasonable, especially if you're on the west coast.

maxcriden

WTB

Lots of Amazon credit at a discount of some kind. Hit me up and we'll figure something out. Thanks!

Want to Sell (or trade)

Ratchet & Clank + Jak and Daxter PS2 trilogies

3 games apiece, want to sell as a six game lot
All CIB except R&C one is disc-only
The games are in great shape. Actually just took the shrink wrap off the first Jak game today.
Just didn't feel like the games are really for me, upon trying them.

Want: offers, eShop cred, PayPal...*shrug* Pretty open, feeling generous, just want to declutter. Hit me up!

GAF+ Seller/Buyer so contact me with confidence and we'll work something out. :)

terrisus

Plus Buyer / Plus Seller
+25 Buyer / +31 Seller

Have something I'm looking to trade, and a whole bunch of stuff for sale or trade!
Section 1, trade - I have an OLED Vita + Memory Card, and I'm looking to trade them for a Vita Slim
Section 2, selling Mario Kart 7 (physical cart) for 3DS
Section 3, selling a bunch of Steam keys from various Humble Bundles
Section 4, selling a bunch of GB/GBC/GBA games
Section 5, selling some DC/PS1/PS2/GCN/Wii games

Canada, please add $9 shipping
Other countries, please get in touch with me on shipping.

P.S. Please be understanding with the fact that it's a bit of a process for me to get to the post office, so most of my shipping will be done on either Friday or Saturday. Please keep this in mind when purchasing.

--------------

These two things are things I've gotten in the B/S/T thread, I'm not looking to make any profit on them, just hoping to be able to work out a trade.

PS Vita OLED + 16GB Memory Card, want to trade for a PS Vita Slim (no memory card needed)

OLEDVita.jpg

(Games pictured not included, system will be formatted)

Dat OLED
You know you want it.

Seriously though, as silly as it sounds, I didn't realize that the Slim offered MicroUSB charging while the OLED one has its own charger, and I decided I would prefer to have cord flexibility over "Dat OLED"

So, if anyone has a PS Vita Slim and wants to trade it straight-up for an OLED Vita, let me know.
Adding in the 16GB memory card as an incentive, since I ended up getting a 32GB card, and don't need an extra one. So, hopefully this should be a great deal!

Please contact me with offers! =)

--------------

Mario Kart 7 (physical cart version) for 3DS -
$25

mk7.jpg

Cart only.

--------------

Then, a bunch of Steam keys from various Humble Bundles.
I don't have particular prices in mind for these, mainly just looking to clear these out - so PM me with offers =)

Note: I don't use Steam (that's why I have no use for these), so not interested in anything Steam-related for trade. Sorry.

Bridge Constructor
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising
Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition
Gone Home With Soundtrack
Hammerwatch
Hammerwatch (have 2 keys)
Ittle Dew
Race the Sun
Shadow Warrior Classic Redux
SteamWorld Dig
The Bridge
Volgarr the Viking

PM me with offers! =)

--------------

GB/GBC/GBA games for sale!

Don't have prices for them, although have some general ideas on what I would like for things... but, feel free to make offers, and we can work something out!

Needless to say I can work out some deals for multiple purchases, but not looking to go too low on anything, so if a game isn't worth at least a few dollars to you, probably don't bother with it.
(Not trying to be rude, just trying to save people time and so I don't have to turn down too much)

Note: All of the games are cart-only. For most of them I've been the only owner of them, so I guarantee that they're authentic.

Anyway, here's what I have:

Gameboy:

Alleyway
Battletoads
Bonk's Adventure
Boxxle
Castlevania Adventure
Donkey Kong
Donkey Kong Land
F-1 Race
Game & Watch Gallery
Qix
Rolan's Curse
Solomon's Club
Super Mario Land
Tetris
The Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle and Friends
Ultima: Runes of Virtue

Gameboy Color:

Alone in the Dark: The New Nightmare
Caesar's Palace 2
Centipede
Crystalis
Donkey Kong Country
Galaga
Harvest Moon 2
Ken Griffey Jr.'s Slugfest
Marble Madness
Mario Tennis
Paperboy
Pokémon Trading Card Game
R-Type DX

Gameboy Advance:

Banjo-Kazooie: Grunty's Revenge
Broken Sword: The Shadow of the Templars
CIMA: The Enemy
Gauntlet: Dark Legacy
Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Rings
Madagascar
Mario Pinball Land
Midway's Greatest Arcade Hits
Nancy Drew: Message in a Haunted Mansion
Phantasy Star Collection
Sega Arcade Gallery
Sega Smash Pack
Spyro 2: Season of Flame
The Lost Vikings

--------------

These I do have prices for, but I can be flexible with the prices/offer discounts for multiple purchases - so please don't hesitate to contact me =)

Zoda's Revenge: Star Tropics 2 (NES) (Complete!). (Box and manual aren't in as great of condition, but they're there) - $20
Grandia 2 (with soundtrack CD!) (DC) - $40
Silver (no case) (DC) - $15
Record of Lodoss War (generic case, Hollywood Video imprint on disc) (DC) - $15
Evolution 2: Far Off Promise (no front on case) (DC) - $15
Time Stalkers (no front on case) (DC) - $10
Railroad Tycoon 2 (no case) (DC) - $10
ChuChu Rocket (DC) - $10
Phantasy Star Online: Version 2 (DC) - $10
Diablo (PS1) - $50
Azure Dreams (no front on case) (PS1) - $30
Final Fantasy 9 (PS1) - $15
Chrono Cross (Greatest Hits) (PS1) - $15
Sim Theme Park (PS1) - $10

WTS

Spare digital codes from my Blu-ray collection:

Gravity (UV HD) - $4
Man Of Steel (UV HD) - $4
Her (UV HD) - $4
---------------------------------------------------
Bundle price for all three - $10

I prefer Amazon Gift Cards, but also accept Paypal Gifts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom