• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 2 | Hanks Got Nothing on This Money Pit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Athreous

Anyone wanna help a pal out? =p

Final fantasy XV Voucher Code... US Code

I'll get my Demo Key from a Gaf member tomorrow (I had to buy a key cuz i'm so excited to play the game, and my CE edition just arrives in 2 weeks...)

My internet is just 2mb, so it'll take around 10/14 hours to download and tomorrow is my day off from work... so...

Anyone willing to trade keys with me? Like, you give me the key to pre load the game today and tomorrow I send you my key... It's just cuz my Internet speed is horrible and I wont be able to take a day off the day after tomorrow...

I have some good Positive Rep on B and S thread, so don't worry, this is not a scam >_<

Positive Seller feedback for GalacticMouse

Sold me a Pikachu 3DS XL that looks basically brand new and shipped it amazingly quick. I am super happy with my purchase! Thanks man!

fader

WTS: Playstation 4 $old

PS4 comes with controller, HDMI cable, power cable, headset, and a game Guilty Gear Xrd -SIGN-

Console runs great, no problems.

06eI9ck.jpg

AwRy108

PM me if you need any info, pictures, want to buy, or want to haggle.

Prices are not firm!

PS3The Walking Dead Season One - Game of the Year Edition (sealed) - $35

Is this really going for this high of a price these days? Only asking b/c I probably should sell mine if it is.

Positive Seller feedback for GalacticMouse

Sold me a Pikachu 3DS XL that looks basically brand new and shipped it amazingly quick. I am super happy with my purchase! Thanks man!

Positive Buyer Feedback for Cloggerdude

Paid quickly after letting me know he definitely wanted it and kept communication going throughout the process. Wouldn't hesitate to do business together again!

Enjoy the 3DS :)

Very positive seller feedback for Supa Necta. Sold me a Fallout 3 Collector's Edition Lunch Box & Bobblehead, and threw in a FO3 artbook as well. Also took a picture of it prior to agreement so I could see what it looked like. Priority shipped the package right after I paid, got here in 2 days in great shape.

Very responsive, and a pleasure to deal with.

Very positive seller feedback for Supa Necta. Sold me a Fallout 3 Collector's Edition Lunch Box & Bobblehead, and threw in a FO3 artbook as well. Also took a picture of it prior to agreement so I could see what it looked like. Priority shipped the package right after I paid, got here in 2 days in great shape.

Very responsive, and a pleasure to deal with.

Likewise. Positive buyer feedback for Banjo-Kazooie.

Prodigal

Banned
GAF +seller

Selling:

$20 Steam card for $18 paypal

PC
Far Cry 4 Limited Edition key: $20

m1umNHA.png

Skyrim Legendary Edition key: $10

kVvlNMy.png

Windows 8.1 Pro Edition Key: $30

2b7jzpU.png

Gamecube
Resident Evil $15 (mint condition, used)
cz11Z3w.jpg

Metroid Prime $13 (near mint condition, used)
zoSJBxc.jpg

All prices are gifted Paypal payments Shipped to the US with Priority Mail. Let me know if you have any questions.

Neo Geo OMEGA - $625

in great shape with S-Video and SCART video cables. Works perfectly. Will include 2 AES Sticks that work great, one of the ends has the sheath coming of the connector (see image). I would like to sell at a package. Will have signature confirmation.

Windjammers - $160

In great shape with shockbox.

161 in 1 cart with CP underlay - $90

Want To Trade:
Rosalina amiibo for Wii fit trainer
Lucario amiibo for Captain Falcon
Shulk amiibo for MetaKnight

Want to sell:
PS Vita Lego Movie the Game (digital code) - $10
PS Vita Borderlands 2 (digital code) - $12
PS4 Littlebigplanet 3 Plush Edition (sealed) - $60 + Shipping
Rosalina, Shulk, Lucario amiibos $45 + Shipping (each)

Feel free to make an offer on all but BL2.

Movie codes:
some of these are past expiration but as of this moment are still confirmed to work.

Batman Begins (UV)
Silent Hill Revelations (UV + iTunes)
Hangover Part II (UV)
Fast & Furious (UV + iTunes)
The Hobbit - A Unexpected Journey (UV)
Marvel Avengers Confidential: Black Widow/Punisher (UV)

$2 each

Paypal gift please. US only, please.

Want To Buy:
GameCube gameboy player disc
SNES ac adapter
SNES controller
SNES games
Super retro advance (but I'd rather have the gbplayer disc for GB(c) compatability.
Majora's Mask (N64, preferably the holo cart)
Twilight Princess (gamecube)
A Link to the Past (SNES)
Ocarina of Time (GameCube)
And to a lesser extent Adventures of Link (nes)
Club Nintendo Majora's Mask Puzzle

Buy or sell me stuff.

MrDaravon

Positive feedback for isitstill!

WTS: Playstation 4 $300 shipped

PS4 comes with controller, HDMI cable, power cable, headset, and a game Guilty Gear Xrd -SIGN-

Console runs great, no problems.

God damn it I just bought a PS4 from Amazon Warehouse last week for a tad more than this :(. This is a good deal!

Elfstruck

Positive Seller feedback for Elfstruck

Sold me The Order: 1886, which was the game I bought a PS4 for.
Now I'm all ready to join the legions of the disappointed with the rest of GAF!
(Kidding, of course :þ)

Fast payment and excellent communication. Prepare to press that
X :p

WTB FF XV demo from $15-20.

Mark5130

WTB
Complete in box SNES, NES, Genesis and Dreamcast games. Not real big on sports games, but I'd entertain almost anything else.

This is an over the moon request, but I am in search of a good condition manual for the SNES version of Final Fight Guy.

Anony

This is going to be a long shot, but I have an north american copy of cubic ninja and want to trade it for a japanese copy of cubic ninja

Positive Seller Feedback for The Teachinator

Sold me a EVGA GeForce 970 Graphics card at a great price. USPS destroyed a corner of the shipping box but nothing was hurt inside.

Can't wait to piece this PC together tomorrow. Thanks to B/S/T for getting me my processor and video card at awesome prices. Now I get to hide my wallet for a bit ;)

benzy

Would Like To Sell

PayPal gift, or fees paid.

Final Fantasy XV PS4 Demo Voucher, will have code Tuesday morning. - $25

WTB
Complete in box SNES, NES, Genesis and Dreamcast games. Not real big on sports games, but I'd entertain almost anything else.

This is an over the moon request, but I am in search of a good condition manual for the SNES version of Final Fight Guy.

pm'd

Miker

Positive seller feedback for Hatty! Sold me a PS3 and even gave me games as an unexpected bonus :O

WTB: Cheap PS3 games
- Ico/Shadow of the Colossus Collection
- Catherine
- Heavy Rain
- Ratchet and Clank Collection
- Metal Gear Solid HD Collection
- Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD

Hi, trying to sell off a few of my old consoles that don't see any use anymore!

I've got a black Japanese 3ds LL I bought in July last year, and naturally, Nintendo released the new models a few months later, so this only got used for about 2 months. Its in near perfect condition, no visible marks. The only issue is the replacement stylus I've had to put in it. With moving to uni and all, I've no idea where the stylus has got to. I've included a picture of the replacement. It comes with a 4gb Samsung SD card too. No charger though.

The box comes with all documents originally in it. I used the Club nintendo coupon (not very exciting frankly), but I'll throw it in anyway, and don't mind if you can somehow get Nintendo to switch it to your name (not sure how that all works).

Happy to take offers, I'm in the UK though, so if you're abroad then consider the price of shipping too. I've got a PAL black 3ds XL i'll be selling too, similar condition, so hit me up if you're interested in that, otherwise I'll take pictures later in the week. Finally, I also have a white charging cradle for the regular New 3DS. Forgot to return it after Nippon yasan sent me that instead of the 3ds LL one I ordered, so yeah.

Here's the album on imgur, don't want to accidentally spam out the thread with oversized pictures: http://imgur.com/jAOJrE6,vnhNcSI,yUAuFTH,Jgh2c8R - let me know if you'd like any other pictures.

jmizzal

FS: Everything ships from NY. Gold seller/buyer.

PlayStation TV Bundle(all cables, unused Lego Movie code and 8GB memory card also included). About 1 hour use. Bought it to try it out and I much prefer my Vita. $75.

XBox One Assassins creed Unity and Black Flag code. $23

Toon Link and Sheik amiibo $25

Mega Man amiibo $20

WTB:

XBox One:
Forza Horizon 2
Far Cry 4
Halo Collection

sent u a message about Halo Collection

Looking to sell a few things to help offset my recent Majora's Mask escapade and to maybe pay some bills or something. Some of the items below have more than one photo and can be viewed AT THIS LINK. I can provide additional photos upon request. All from personal collection.

All prices includes shipping to US. I will ship outside of US, but it has to be a method that provides tracking, so will probably be pricey. GAF feedback currently sits at +3/+4, but have a few pending transactions. I also have eBay feedback of 1143 over the past 15 years!

Accepting Paypal F/F or regular payment with fees. I will ship protected and with tracking either way! I can usually ship the same day, but will definitely ship out within 24 hours of payment.

Bravely Default Collector's Edition (3DS) - STILL SEALED
$90

Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster Limited Edition (PS3) - STILL SEALED.
$25
- I have two of these for some reason. Selling both. They are both factory sealed.

The Longest Journey - PC Big Box
$30
- Almost like new. The part where you open the box is bent a bit, but otherwise perfect. I installed this on a PC that is long gone and haven't opened again until just now. From the days where CD keys were not required!

Majora's Mask Guide (N64 version)
$20
There are still a few stickers left. I guess I used some of them. I must have been in a huge hurry to get to the sealed secrets section back in the day because it's not torn straight at all (see album photos in link above). The "meat" of the guide, though, is still like new!

Nights: Into Dreams with 3D Control Pad - NEW, BUT OPENED
$60
- I bought this sealed a few years ago. I opened it for some reason. Everything is still brand new. Game is factory sealed, control pad still has factory foam around the cord, etc. I saw one of these go for almost $200 about 8 or 9 years ago. I should have sold it then. Oh well. Also, I tried cropping my feet out of this photo five times. They will not go away. Not included and I'm sorry! EDIT: Now it looks like my feet are gone. WHAT IS GOING ON!!??

Robotech: Battlecry Limited Edition (PS2) - STILL SEALED
$40
- There are lots of tears in the shrinkwrap, but it's still "sealed" and has all of the contents. Album has more photos.

Shadow Hearts From the New World Guide
$8
- Not in the best shape, but not terrible either. I have an extra one, so putting it on here.

Shin Megami Tensei IV: Limited Edition - FACTORY SEALED
$40
- Still sealed, perfect condition.

Yoshi Edition 3DS XL - COMPLETE!
$180
- Comes with everything that it came with when it was new (including AC adaptor, AR cards, etc.). Everything is pictured. I took super good care of it. It's very clean! Yoshi is my favorite Nintendo character and, much like the Game Boy Micro, I don't want to get rid of this, but it's not doing me any good just sitting on a shelf. PLEASE NOTE!!! The "up" direction on the d-pad has never worked perfectly. It was like that from the second I started playing it. It works, but sometimes you'll have to press it two or three times. It honestly has never really bothered me that much, but definitely think it's something that needs to be noted. I've noticed it in menus, but that's really about it. I usually use the analog pad.
Also includes a 4GB SD card (I think it's the one that it came with, actually).

NoRéN;156191083 said:
WTS
The Raid 2 UV Code - $2 SOLD

Club Nintendo Animal Crossing Poster Set - $15
-Unused

WTB
Cowboy Bebop Spike Spiegel Play Arts Action Figure
-Needs to be sealed and in excellent condition

Cowboy Bebop Vicious Play Arts Action Figure
-Needs to be sealed and in excellent condition

Bandai Tamashii Nations PX-05 Mono Racer Swordfish II "Cowboy Bebop" Soul of Chogokin Action Figure

Prices shipped.
Gold Seller Feedback/Plus Buyer Feedback

PM if interested.
Positive feedback for quick easy transaction for the Raid.

Positive seller feedback for e90Mark. Sold me a Guardians of the Galaxy iTunes HD code. Smooth transaction, great communication and quick turnaround of the code. Thanks!

zulux21

Given I saw an Ike for $17 shipped a few pages back I figure I will throw this out there.

WTS
Final Fantasy 15 Demo (NA)
Note: I will not have this until Thursday as I ordered my collectors version through amazon and didn't get release date shipping :/

What I would like is either an Ike or Marth Amiibo for it, any region any nonbroken condition aka can be just a loose figure but ideally all body parts are still attached. (I know a marth amiibo is going for more than the demo code is going for right now, but I figure someone might want the demo and be about done with amiibos, and I eventually need a marth and ike for fire emblem x megaten)

again though my code isn't scheduled to show up until around noon CST on Thursday though, If I don't have any offers on this by then I will likely just sell the code at market price then.

One other thing, if someone decides to do this trade with me, I will give you a full out right here publicly. If by Thursday the codes value has completely tanked for some reason I will happily let anyone who said they wanted to trade back out from the trade. This of course also means that I don't expect anyone to ship any figures until after I send the demo code on thursday.

WTB

Discounted Google Play Credit

Ambassador Edition N3DS - Or someone willing to buy me one for a decent price and ship it from Europe.

Crystal Blue or Red 2DS

Nendoroid - Red Trainer

Pokemon Crystal - Complete in Box

WTS

God of War Edition PSP 3000 - $80 - REDUCED - Comes with everything that originally came with the system. No clue if the codes were used, as I bought it second hand. The system doesn't even feel or look like it has ever been used. Basically brand new. I think it may have one pixel that's funky, but I can only see it at certain angles, so I'm not sure. Check out this link for more pictures of the box and everything.

Mario & Luigi - Dream Team - $25 - Sealed

Free shipping to USA on anything $20 and above. Will ship internationally, but you may to kick in a little extra to help out.

NeoGaf Plus Buyer (17) and Seller (19)

WTB

Your iTunes movie and television digital codes.

I'm especially interested in iTunes redeemable copies of the Fast and Furious films (have not seen them and eager to catch up before the new film releases), Game of Thrones and X-Men: Days of Future Past.

I have Paypal. There's not much specifically I'm after outside of the above titles, so PM me with whatever you have and we can go from there.

I want to buy all the things.

OraleeWey

Alright. I've got some stuff here to sell.

Pictures upon request.

Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Xbox One limited edition console. With 1TB HDD. Includes all cables, headset (new), Kinect, "day one" black controller, Forza 5, CoD Ghosts, and Master Chief Collection, (all in perfect condition including the console).Now also including a Google Chromecast with purchase. I'm not including price for Forza 5 and Ghosts, that's free with purchase. $495 shipped. I will include a $15 off any purchase from the microsoft store code if you want it. PM me if you have any questions.

Picture from the www.

gL5hH4f.jpg

Next up, anyone interested in R/C cars? I have a Traxxas Summit 1/10 model. The R/C is a bit scratched from the bottom from normal use, but otherwise fully functional. Includes The RC car, receiver, and a charger for the NIHM batteries (2 batteries). I'm looking for $330 shipped. I've had my fun with it, but it is time to move on. Maybe someone else is into RC cars.

Here is an image from the webs on the vehicle in question.

hNdqKlH.jpg

Used Playstation 4 camera. Perfect condition. $43 shipped.

Shipping is anywhere in USA48. Accepting PayPal (gift or you pay fees).

Not sure if this is possible (?)
WTB Fallout 3 GOTY for Steam.

Looking to sell a few things to help offset my recent Majora's Mask escapade and to maybe pay some bills or something. Some of the items below have more than one photo and can be viewed AT THIS LINK. I can provide additional photos upon request. All from personal collection.

All prices includes shipping to US. I will ship outside of US, but it has to be a method that provides tracking, so will probably be pricey. GAF feedback currently sits at +3/+4, but have a few pending transactions. I also have eBay feedback of 1143 over the past 15 years!

Accepting Paypal F/F or regular payment with fees. I will ship protected and with tracking either way! I can usually ship the same day, but will definitely ship out within 24 hours of payment.

Bravely Default Collector's Edition (3DS) - STILL SEALED
$90

Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster Limited Edition (PS3) - STILL SEALED.
$25
- I have two of these for some reason. Selling both. They are both factory sealed.

The Longest Journey - PC Big Box
$30
- Almost like new. The part where you open the box is bent a bit, but otherwise perfect. I installed this on a PC that is long gone and haven't opened again until just now. From the days where CD keys were not required!

Majora's Mask Guide (N64 version)
$20
There are still a few stickers left. I guess I used some of them. I must have been in a huge hurry to get to the sealed secrets section back in the day because it's not torn straight at all (see album photos in link above). The "meat" of the guide, though, is still like new!

Nights: Into Dreams with 3D Control Pad - NEW, BUT OPENED
$60
- I bought this sealed a few years ago. I opened it for some reason. Everything is still brand new. Game is factory sealed, control pad still has factory foam around the cord, etc. I saw one of these go for almost $200 about 8 or 9 years ago. I should have sold it then. Oh well. Also, I tried cropping my feet out of this photo five times. They will not go away. Not included and I'm sorry!

Project X-Zone: Limited Edition - FACTORY SEALED
$20

Robotech: Battlecry Limited Edition (PS2) - STILL SEALED
$40
- There are lots of tears in the shrinkwrap, but it's still "sealed" and has all of the contents. Album has more photos.

Shadow Hearts From the New World Guide
$8
- Not in the best shape, but not terrible either. I have an extra one, so putting it on here.

Shin Megami Tensei IV: Limited Edition - FACTORY SEALED
$40
- Still sealed, perfect condition.

Yoshi Edition 3DS XL - COMPLETE!
$180
- Comes with everything that it came with when it was new (including AC adaptor, AR cards, etc.). Everything is pictured. I took super good care of it. It's very clean! Yoshi is my favorite Nintendo character and, much like the Game Boy Micro, I don't want to get rid of this, but it's not doing me any good just sitting on a shelf. PLEASE NOTE!!! The "up" direction on the d-pad has never worked perfectly. It was like that from the second I started playing it. It works, but sometimes you'll have to press it two or three times. It honestly has never really bothered me that much, but definitely think it's something that needs to be noted. I've noticed it in menus, but that's really about it. I usually use the analog pad.
Also includes a 4GB SD card (I think it's the one that it came with, actually).

you literally have 3 items i want and here I am with no money :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom