• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 2 | Hanks Got Nothing on This Money Pit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malo

Banned
WTS

Dragon Age Inquisition (XB1) $25 shipped
Tomb Raider Definitive Edition (XB1) $10 shipped
Diablo 3: UEE (XB1) $25 shipped

PayPal gift preferred. If not, please cover the fees.

Nekobo

NeoGAF Plus seller. Looking to do some trades this time around. Items are all new and unopened. US only.

WTT:
Majora's Mask LE for a new PlayStation TV bundle

WTS

- Assassins Creed Pal-Version Xbox 360 - 5$
- Assassins Creed 2 Pal Version Xbox 360 - 5$
- COD 4 Bestseller Edition, still sealed Xbox 360 -5$
- Gran Turismio Greatest Hits PSP - 5$
- Metal Gear Solid Peacewalker Greatest Hits PSP - 8$

Prices include shipping to the US and are still negotiable.
All of them are complete with case and manual.

Movies:

- Madagascar 3 UV Code (Expired) - $3
I'll send you the code before payment to see if it still works.

- Nightcrawler iTunes/UV Code - $5

WTB

- Ni No Kuni Wizard's Edition - Is anyone in this thread willing to sell it for the initial price of $99.99 + /- $15?

- Soul Sacrifice Delta Chinese Version ( English subtitles) for ~$25
- Journey

toneroni

Amazing seller feedback for Haiiro Husky.
Gave me a deal on some vita games, shipped super fast, packed well and was awesome throughout!

Bad_Boy

time to take my meds
FS:
HotlineMiami2-Glasses.jpg

Hotline Miami 2 - PC Version (steam Code) w/ OST -SOLD

asdad123

WTS: Pebble Smart Watch. Original Black with a NATO watch band and charger.

Its been used for a little over a year, so it has some marks from use. Scratches on the face from normal use, and there is a small chip on the top of the watch.

Looking for $40 shipped in the US.

Crucial 8gb Ram (1333 mhz, 4gb x 2) - $40 shipped in the US

Shun

Selling Club Nintendo Smash Bros Posters. These are the first run with Palutena, Animal Crossing, and Rosalina. Brand New, never taken out of the tubing.

Finally, I have something perfect for Rockman fans.

A mint/new JP eCapcom Online Store Exclusive 25th Anniversary Rockman Arm Buster Pillow and Hood set. Sold out online and pretty hard to find atm. I have no idea how to price this considering I cannot match it on eBay/Yahoo Auctions, etc. I will be entertaining reasonable offers.

Taking offers for eShop/PSN/Amazon via PM.

ajcacio

Banned
WTS (buyers pay shipping):

R&C: Into the Nexus (w/ unused Quest for Booty code) -$10 OBO
UaJ2PhY.jpg

Sony Pulse Elite headset (very lightly used but has small scuff that has been there since I opened it) - $65 OBO
FKMqXoA.jpg

hn5zPHE.jpg

GqvzJND.jpg

WTB Sony PS Gold headset

Evo X

Getting an itch for the Titan X so gonna throw a feeler out there for my 980.

It's an MSI Gaming Twin Frozer model that I think i paid around $600 for a few months back. Great performance, cooling and noise levels.

I have all the original packaging and accessories.

Looking to get $450. I'm located in the Chicagoland area. PM me if interested.

SalvaPot

I send to US and Mexico only, I accept Paypal, please pay fees.

WTS:
-Pikmin 3, In box like new, never played, only used the code. $55 shipped.
-Pokemon Bandai MInifigures Set of 5 (Primal Groudon, Zigarde, Mega Gardevoir, Mega Gengar and Mega Garchomp), all of them new in box. $20 shipped.

For trade:
I have Villager, Little Mac, Captain Falcon, Pit and Shulk and I want to trade one or two of them for the Luigi´s Mansion 2 Club Nintendo Statue. Villager and Little Mac is a 1:1 trade.

Vire

Positive seller feedback for gar3

Quick and very respectful in his private messages.

Thanks, downloading Final Fantasy XV Episode Duscae right now.

esai

Long shot but here it goes.
WTB or trade for coachella weekend 2 camp spot. Have a weekend 2 pass with a shuttle pass if interested in trading.

randome

Have (all PS3)

• Saints Row IV
  • Star Wars TFU
  • Spiderman 3
  • Ben 10 CD
  • R&C: A4O
  • Rayman Origins
  • Super Street Fighter IV
  • Bulletstorm
Want (all PS3)

• Dragon Ball Z games
  • Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition
  • South Park: SoT
  • Mass Effect Trilogy
  • Portal 1 and 2
  • Darksiders II
  • Offers
  • Money $$$

WTS:
Destiny Limited Edition for PS4

$70 USD (paypal). May be open to other exchanges.

The Season pass is unclaimed.

However, I do believe I claimed the other mini CE goods (like an emblem and ship)

Box is in great condition, minuscule scuff in the top left corner.

EEC84

Neo Member
Hey Gaf, long time lurker. Only recently got an account. I'm not even sure if it's okay for me to try selling on here. If it's not, please let me know. I will delete my post.

Anyway! I recently bought a PS Vita to compliment my PS4 but I just couldn't fall in love with it. I'm having immediate buyers remorse. I'm selling it complete in box. Everything is brand new! I've only had it for a couple of days. Game voucher has not been redeemed. Only reason I'm selling on here is because Gamestop won't accept returns on opened merchandise -___-

With that said, I'm selling it for $200. If you would like additional photos, just let me know!
PM me

Hi, trying to sell off a few of my old consoles that don't see any use anymore!

I've got a black Japanese 3ds LL I bought in July last year, and naturally, Nintendo released the new models a few months later, so this only got used for about 2 months. Its in near perfect condition, no visible marks. The only issue is the replacement stylus I've had to put in it. With moving to uni and all, I've no idea where the stylus has got to. I've included a picture of the replacement. It comes with a 4gb Samsung SD card too. No charger though.

The box comes with all documents originally in it. I used the Club nintendo coupon (not very exciting frankly), but I'll throw it in anyway, and don't mind if you can somehow get Nintendo to switch it to your name (not sure how that all works).

Happy to take offers, I'm in the UK though, so if you're abroad then consider the price of shipping too. I've got a PAL black 3ds XL i'll be selling too, similar condition, so hit me up if you're interested in that, otherwise I'll take pictures later in the week. Finally, I also have a white charging cradle for the regular New 3DS. Forgot to return it after Nippon yasan sent me that instead of the 3ds LL one I ordered, so yeah.

Here's the album on imgur, don't want to accidentally spam out the thread with oversized pictures: http://imgur.com/jAOJrE6,vnhNcSI,yUAuFTH,Jgh2c8R - let me know if you'd like any other pictures.

Putting this out there again :)

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
I'm kind of hesitant to bring this up, but didn't you list one of these codes to sell for $40? I'm fairly sure others have mentioned it as well, but I don't think you ever addressed it. I'm not trying to start a witch hunt here, but I know that I'll never sell to/buy from you unless that whole thing is explained somehow. Hopefully there's a completely reasonable explanation.
Thank you for this post calling out TomShoe. I appreciate it and even though others disagree with calling people out, I think it's great. We're selling in a community.

Madouu

WTS

Majora's Mask N3DS XL LE - $350 shipped

This a replacement unit I got from Nintendo after sending the original one back in for a dead pixel. It is in absolutely perfect condition and has been used for a grand maximum of 15 minutes. It comes in the original console box and its contents. I am selling it because I have to deal with some unforeseen expenses right now.

PM with any questions or offers, I will gladly answer. Paypal gift please. Shipping to US/CAN. Thank you for reading.

SmokeMaxX

If you PM me and I don't respond within 24-48 hours, I did not receive your PM. Please PM me again! Gaf's messaging system screws up occasionally. If you do not receive a reply, please wait 24-48 hours before contacting me again because I am probably asleep or have not yet seen your message.

Selling:

US/North American Digital Credit/Subscriptions:

3DS/WiiU eShop Credit:
I sell US 3DS/WiiU eShop Credit at face value for anyone needing it (including the international users who aren't able to get it themselves). Increments of $10, $20, $35, or $50. If international, please use ppfeecalc.com with the "International" setting to calculate fees. If from the US, thefeecalculator is usually accurate. I usually have codes on me, but sometimes need to run to the store to pick more up.

Buying:
20 Club Nintendo Coins from a game that I haven't already redeemed. PM me offers with what game it is. Thanks! :)
Discounted Best Buy/Amazon.com/GameStop/Target/WalMart Gift Cards
Netflix Subscription (or looking for info on how to get it cheap)

I take Paypal and, upon request, other payment options. If you choose Paypal, please gift or pay fees.
NeoGAF PLATINUM! (590+ Total Positive Feedback!)

maxcriden

WTB

Lots of Amazon credit at a discount of some kind. Hit me up and we'll figure something out. Thanks!

Want to Sell (or trade)

Ratchet & Clank + Jak and Daxter PS2 trilogies

3 games apiece, want to sell as a six game lot
All CIB except R&C one is disc-only
The games are in great shape. Actually just took the shrink wrap off the first Jak game today.
Just didn't feel like the games are really for me, upon trying them.

Want: offers, eShop cred, PayPal...*shrug* Pretty open, feeling generous, just want to declutter. Hit me up!

GAF+ Seller/Buyer so contact me with confidence and we'll work something out. :)

vermadas

Selling

Prices on physical items include shipping with USPS first-class in the lower 48.

Frozen Planet (Blu-ray; sealed; Amazon link) - $14
Wii Remote (Luigi themed; Motion+ built-in; Never used - It came as a pack in with NintendoLand so it comes without original packaging) - $30
Nuclear Throne (Steam gift) - $5

Samsung Galaxy S3 (T-Mobile; Pebble Blue; 16GB; SGH-T999)
Great condition. Factory reset. Comes with a caseology case with a magnet mount adhered to the back.
$105
(2nd phone on the right in these pics has been sold)

Want

Paypal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom