• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 2 | Hanks Got Nothing on This Money Pit

Status
Not open for further replies.
20150318_092815.jpg

20150318_092807.jpg

Vtech smartwatch. 40$ shipped. Works perfect. Uses a standard micro usb cable.
Is honestly the greatest smartwatch any kid could have. if you have kids then pick this up.

I got it because I did demos of it at Wal Mart and kept this but could never find anyone to give it to.

Quoting because I take big pictures like a fool.

Prodigal

Banned
GAF +seller

Selling:

$20 Steam card for $17 paypal SOLD
$20 Eshop card for $17 paypal SOLD

PC
Far Cry 4 Limited Edition uPlay key: $20

m1umNHA.png

Skyrim Legendary Edition key: $10

kVvlNMy.png

Battlefield Hardline Key: $45 (SOLD)

JUDBoOH.png

7j8We9q.jpg

I'm looking to sell this Gigabyte motherboard. I wound up with an extra. It is new and unopened. I just completed a build inside of a Hadron case using this identical board. It is rock solid and EXTREMELY EASY to work with in a space confined case.

Any questions let me know.

I'm asking $120 via paypal.

I'm also selling this Sea Green 2DS for $80. It is like new. It was used maybe once or twice. It smells new. It does not have any games included. But it does come with everything you see here in the photo.

mVY1a3O.jpg

Selling some board games. Prices will include shipping. Shipping to the US only, please. Will accept Paypal, and Amazon gift card codes. :) I am on the Feedback list, too.

These are NEW IN SHRINK:
The Captain is Dead (Kickstarter edition) $50
7 Wonders $30
Concept $30
Vegas Showdown! $25

These are USED, LIKE NEW:
Phase 10 Dice $7
Fact Or Crap $15
Carnival $20
Adventure Time Card Wars, Finn & Jake decks $10
Ingenious Challenges $15
Qwirkle $20
Forbidden Desert: $20
Forbidden Island $15
Friday $20

OraleeWey

Alright. I've got some stuff here to sell.

Pictures upon request.

Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Xbox One limited edition console. With 1TB HDD. Includes all cables, headset (new), Kinect, "day one" black controller, Forza 5, CoD Ghosts, and Master Chief Collection, (all in perfect condition including the console).Now also including a Google Chromecast with purchase. I'm not including price for Forza 5 and Ghosts, that's free with purchase. $495 shipped. I will include a $15 off any purchase from the microsoft store code if you want it. PM me if you have any questions.

Picture from the www.

gL5hH4f.jpg

Next up, anyone interested in R/C cars? I have a Traxxas Summit 1/10 model. The R/C is a bit scratched from the bottom from normal use, but otherwise fully functional. Includes The RC car, receiver, and a charger for the NIHM batteries (2 batteries). I'm looking for $330 shipped. I've had my fun with it, but it is time to move on. Maybe someone else is into RC cars.

Here is an image from the webs on the vehicle in question.

hNdqKlH.jpg

Used Playstation 4 camera. Perfect condition. $43 shipped.

Shipping is anywhere in USA48. Accepting PayPal (gift or you pay fees).

Not sure if this is possible (?)
WTB Fallout 3 GOTY for Steam.

TomShoe

Banned
All prices are negotiable:

WTS:

PlayStation Sony Gold Wireless USB Dongle - $50

Sony Pulse Elite PS3 Headset USB Dongle - $40

WTB:

FFXV Episode Duscae Demo - $20

Battlefield 4 - Preferably under $15

Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate (3DS) Case - Under $5

Paypal Only.

finalflame

Positive seller feedback for victor.m

Sold me a Vita at a good price and came in excellent condition. He forgot to pack a charger so he refunded me the cost of one with no problem.

Positive buyer feedback for NeOak. Paid quickly and was nice and understanding.

Palom

I have a few random video game items I'd like to sell. Lower 48 US only, sorry. Prices include shipping.

Want to Sell:

SNES Donkey Kong Country - cart only - Good - $15
PS1 Breath of Fire III - Good - $30
PS1 Lunar 2 Eternal Blue complete - Everything inside is Very Good to Like New, outer box is Good - $80
PS1 Vagrant Story - Good - $20
PS3 - Tales of Graces f - Like New - $20

I'll take PayPal or Amazon gifts as payment, but would prefer to trade for games below.

Want to Buy:

PS2 Games
Ar tonelico 1 and 2
Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance 2
Champions Return to Arms
Dark Cloud 1 and 2
Dawn of Mana
Grandia III
Odin Sphere
Okage
Romancing SaGa
Sakura Wars
Shadow Hearts From the New World
Shining Force EXA
Shining Force Neo
Shining Tears
Simpsons Hit & Run
Unlimited Saga
Wild Arms Alter Code F
Xenosaga I and III
Ys Ark of Napishtim

PS3 Games
Ar tonelico Qoga
Ar Nosurge
Fairy Fencer F
Witch and the Hundred Knight

Please PM me if interested.

WTB:

FFXV Episode Duscae Demo - $20

I'm kind of hesitant to bring this up, but didn't you list one of these codes to sell for $40? I'm fairly sure others have mentioned it as well, but I don't think you ever addressed it. I'm not trying to start a witch hunt here, but I know that I'll never sell to/buy from you unless that whole thing is explained somehow. Hopefully there's a completely reasonable explanation.

wiibomb

I'm kind of hesitant to bring this up, but didn't you list one of these codes to sell for $40? I'm fairly sure others have mentioned it as well, but I don't think you ever addressed it. I'm not trying to start a witch hunt here, but I know that I'll never sell to/buy from you unless that whole thing is explained somehow. Hopefully there's a completely reasonable explanation.

I never got to see the original post where the code was sold, but if this is true, I'm there with you

flkraven

I never got to see the original post where the code was sold, but if this is true, I'm there with you

Based on what I saw, he bought one on page 20 and sold it on page 21. Not passing judgement, just sharing facts.

Cornbread78

I looked around but didn;t see anything, but I WTB a cheap copy of Tales of Xillia 2 and/or FF Lightning Returns (PS3) PM me if you are looking to off-load either for really cheap please

Zing

Banned

Nintendo lenticular collector cards from cereal in the 1980's. $20 shipped.

16669047208_7bfe5ccfa3.jpg

Star Fox 64 3D, sealed in factory shrink wrap. $50 shipped.

16855598971_721aa341f1.jpg

Hyrule Warriors, complete in new condition. $50 shipped.

16236673473_631f6c14ac_z.jpg

A bunch of Wii games. All are complete and in excellent condition. PM me if you see anything interesting and we can work out a deal.

WTS
PS3 games:

Tales of Xillia 2 $20

Everything is used but comes complete and was kept in good condition. If it originally came with some sort of online code or some DLC, the code's probably been used. Only accepting paypal, either as a gift or you cover the paypal fees. I don't have a seller rep here or anything, but I can link you my ebay profile if it'll put your mind at ease. Oh, and games will be sent in a bubble mailer.

I looked around but didn;t see anything, but I WTB a cheap copy of Tales of Xillia 2 and/or FF Lightning Returns (PS3) PM me if you are looking to off-load either for really cheap please

Here you go! By the way, Lightning Returns is $17.99 used at Gamestop right now. If you use the birthday coupon, plus a PUR Pro discount you can get it for $13 plus tax.

WTB a few Vita games ive missed out on all these are $20 new on Amazon just for price refrence.

Final Fantasy X HD for Vita with or without X2 is fine.
Ys Memories of Celceta (first time trying Ys)
Freedom Wars

Wtb Final Fantasy XV demo PS4 hopefully for $20.

Also still need a 3dsxl circle pad if anyone has one theyd like to sell thank you for reading.

TraBuch

Banned
WTS

PS4 games:
MLB 14: The Show $10
Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor $22
Infamous: Second Son $15
EA Sports UFC $19

PS3 games:
Nier $15
Tales of Graces f $15
Tales of Xillia $17
Tales of Xillia 2 $20
Red Dead Redemption $5
The Saboteur $7
Lollipop Chainsaw $10
Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix $11
Splinter Cell Blacklist $9
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune GH $5
Uncharted 2 $5
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow $9
Sengoku Basara Samurai Heroes $12
Heavy Rain $10
No More Heroes: Heroes' Paradise $16
Way of the Samurai 3 $10
Final Fantasy XIII $8
Captain America Super Soldier $15
Killzone 3 $5
Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage $11

Everything is used but comes complete and was kept in good condition. If it originally came with some sort of online code or some DLC, the code's probably been used. Only accepting paypal, either as a gift or you cover the paypal fees. I don't have a seller rep here or anything, but I can link you my ebay profile if it'll put your mind at ease. Oh, and games will be sent in a bubble mailer.

LQX

FS: Everything ships from NY. Gold seller/buyer.

PlayStation TV Bundle(all cables, unused Lego Movie code and 8GB memory card also included). About 1 hour use. Bought it to try it out and I much prefer my Vita. $75.

XBox One Assassins creed Unity and Black Flag code. $23

Wolfenstein: The New Order - $20
Toon Link and Sheik amiibo $25

Mega Man amiibo $20

Steam:
Saints Row: Gat out of Hell - $9
header.jpg

http://store.steampowered.com/app/301910/?snr=1_7_15__13

Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs $8
http://store.steampowered.com/app/239200/

Ys Origin $8
http://store.steampowered.com/app/207350/

The Blue Flamingo $3
http://store.steampowered.com/app/302010/

WTB:
XBox One:
Forza Horizon 2
Halo Collection

Neogaf Platinum

*20% OFF ALL NEW GAMES (including, but not limited to, pre-orders & CE's) @ Best Buy & BestBuy.com
*10% OFF ALL USED GAMES @ Best Buy & BestBuy.com
*FREE SHIPPING
*NO CATCHES

DETAILS:
>Purchased items will be mailed directly to buyer's provided address
>Non-packaged DLC/pre-order bonuses will be forwarded to buyers whenever available
>Final prices based on the inclusion of Sales Tax per Buyer's location--I PM the final purchase price immediately after Buyer provides their address
>I accept PayPal (Gift preferred, or buyer pays fees)
>I gain nothing from this program other than Reward Zone Points for each purchase.

Notable new(er) releases:

DMC: Remastered
Sniper Elite III Complete Edition
Dragonball Xenoverse
Battlefield Hardline
Final Fantasy Type 0 HD
BloodBorne
Mario Party 10(comes with Mario Amiibo)

DOTD(pre-tax prices):

WEEKLY DEALS (pre-tax prices):
Evolve (X1/PS4) - $39.99
Destiny (X1/PS4/PS3/360) - $31.99
Master Chief Collection (X1) - $35.99
Just Dance 2015 (X1/PS4/PS3/360/Wii/Wii U) - $19.99

WTS:

Selling for a friend, lightly used OLED Vita, w/ 16gb memory card, black case, charger and Killzone: Mercenary(Injustice not included)

$130 shipped

97sB4Az.jpg

Bump, meant to do this earlier but messed that up somehow :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom