• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 2 | Hanks Got Nothing on This Money Pit

Status
Not open for further replies.

jfoul

WTS Magazines/Guides/Promo: - Gauging interest. I'm not totally sure I want to sell these. I will post pictures soon
  • Gamefan Magazine (51 Issues)
  • Assorted Retail Promo Material
  • [N64] The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (Prima) [Publication Date: November 24, 1998]
  • [PS2] Xenosaga (Brady Games) Publication Date: [February 21, 2003]
  • [Gamecube] The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker (Brady Games) [Publication Date: March 18, 2003]
  • [Gamecube] Star Fox Adventures Nintendo Player's Guide [Publication Date: 2002]
  • [Multi] Soul Calibur II Limited Edition Fighter's Guide with CD [Publication Date: August 1, 2003]
  • [GB] Super Game Boy Nintendo Strategy Guide [Publication Date: 1994]

WTB:
  • (PS4) The Last of Us: Remastered
  • (Wii U) Bayonetta 2
  • (Wii U) Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker
  • (Wii U) NES Remix Pack
  • (Wii) Xenoblade Chronicles
  • (Wii) The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
  • (Wii) Sin & Punishment: Star Successor
  • (Wii) Wario Land: Shake It!
  • (Wii) Super Paper Mario
  • (Wii) Super Mario Galaxy
  • (Wii) Official Nintendo Nunchuk - Black

Code_Link

WTS:

- Amazon Prime Slot - (Gives your basic amazon.com account free two day shipping on Prime elegible items valid through Nov 23, 2015) - $15 - (TWO SOLD, TWO LEFT!)

(Only the free two day shipping benefit is shared, but will save you TONS in shipping costs)

PM me if interested. Paypal gift.

Adam Prime

hates soccer, is Mexican
WTS

Blue/black 3DS XL. Mint condition, box and charger included, along with a 16 GB SD card. $100 shipped. Crappy pics incoming!

That;s a great deal!!!, someone should snatch this up!
Save yourself ~$140 over buying a New 3DSXL.

andymcc

Banned
I really don't want to have to deal with eBay, so I'm going to post this here. It's a long-shot, strange collectible that's worth quite a bit of money, so I'm willing to entertain serious offers.

I have a NEW in the box copy of Street Fighter II for Sega Master System. This is still shrink wrapped, though, due to the relative age, there is a small tear in the shrink. To my knowledge, this is one of the rarest & most sought out master system games. i can't think of any time i've seen a new copy of this on the net...

Anyways, before listing on eBay, I'd figure I'd give one of you guys a shot at it. Maybe someone here will appreciate it far more than I do!

I am looking to trade one copy of THE ORDER 1886 for BATTLEFIELD HARDLINE. I prefer the Xbox One version but will happily consider a PS4 copy as well. I also prefer digital if it's the Xbox One version, but again I won't turn down a physical copy.

If you are interested and/or have any questions or concerns please send me a private message on here or if you want me a super quick reply just message me via Xbox Live to Bully 4 MIZZOU. Thanks

Clearos

Building a new computer so selling the farm because I can't focus on more than one system at a time. Willing to discuss prices on all items.

OLED Vita 3g Wifi + 16 mem card $125 -SOLD-

White PS4 /w original Box. (Destiny bundle but I sold Destiny) $325 -SOLD-

Cyberpower Fangbox 3 ~$1000
17.3 inch screen
i7-4700MQ CPU @ 2.40 Ghz
8 gig of ram
Nvidia GeForce GTX 780M
1 terabyte HD 5600 RPM
20150318_083129_zpszumfewsl.jpg

20150318_083231_zpsanlasoe2.jpg

wiibomb

so, I'm trying this again to check if someone can help me...

Recently Nintendo put back in stock backcovers for the New 3DS XL in US, and I want to order 2 for mine, but the site just doesn't take my Credit Card no matter how I try.

So I needed someone to help me order them and ship them to my address, I have bought from several users here (Neogaf plus buyer, I think) so I can pay the cost through paypal.

I really wanted those covers, so if anyone can do me that favor I would appreciate a lot, please PM me

zulux21

WTS Pending
Final Fantasy 15 Demo (NA, ps4)

What I would like is either an Ike or Marth Amiibo for it, any region any nonbroken condition aka can be just a loose figure but ideally all body parts are still attached. (I know a marth amiibo is going for more than the demo code is going for right now, but I figure someone might want the demo and be about done with amiibos, and I eventually need a marth and ike for fire emblem x megaten)

I am also accepting $25 paypal

I'll check my PMs about once an hour for the next couple hours, but I am playing ff type 0 thus I might be a little slow to respond.

Dirk Benedict

Gold Member
WTS
Final Fantasy 15 Demo (NA)

What I would like is either an Ike or Marth Amiibo for it, any region any nonbroken condition aka can be just a loose figure but ideally all body parts are still attached. (I know a marth amiibo is going for more than the demo code is going for right now, but I figure someone might want the demo and be about done with amiibos, and I eventually need a marth and ike for fire emblem x megaten)

I am also accepting $25 paypal

I'll check my PMs about once an hour for the next couple hours, but I am playing ff type 0 thus I might be a little slow to respond.

I will buy your voucher right now. Check your PM's

Enthusiastic smile image has been removed due to the massive size. I'm still Happy, however. =)

Anyone in the US have access to purchasing Bloodborne early from a mom and pop shop? I'd like to be able to play it before the release date if possible! PM me.

D

Deleted member 471617

Unconfirmed Member
Looking to sell the following -

-Battlefield Hardline Three Gold Battlepacks redeem code
-Destiny Vanguard Armory redeem code for PlayStation 4
-30 day trial for PlayStation Plus

Don't have PayPal and im not looking for cash whatsoever. Prefer a Best Buy gift card the most but will also accept a PSN currency card. Total cost is $10.00 for all of the above. For anyone who's interested, feel free to PM me. Thanks.

Hey all, I've got an MSI GTX 760 Twin Frozr I'd like to part with. I'm willing to let it go for the best offer I get in the next 24 hours. Got the original box and everything.

It's this item right here (that's not my item for sale....just showing you exactly what you're getting)

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00DIH8OW8/?tag=neogaf0e-20

Works perfectly fine - the only reason I'm not still using it is that I upgraded to a 970.

Dirk Benedict

Gold Member
Super Legit Positive Feedback for Zulux21. As quick as I was to exchange his numericals for mine. Would deal with again.

Also, the code worked.

IronRinn

WTS

Please feel free to make offers and if you would like more pictures let me know and I will get them to you.

Left 4 Dead, Silent Hill Downpour, Batman: Arkham City, Medal of Honor $25.00 shipped in the US. All for Xbox 360. Weird mix, I know. All in complete and in good condition. (Instruction booklet for L4D is a bit creased.) There are DLC codes included with MoH and Arkham City, but I don't know if they're still good.

Ghost in the Shell by Martin Ansin, Regular Edition $130.00 shipped in the US. Excellent condition. Stored flat.
VUWufibl.jpg

3A Dropcloth "Slim Red" $160.00 shipped in the US. Opened and displayed, but in perfect condition. Don't have the original mailing box. Trying to clear up space on my shelves and limit the number of colorways I have.
RHbQ53Hl.jpg

Ni no Kuni: Curse of the White Witch Hardcover Guide $35.00/$36.00 (Gift/Merchandise payment) shipped in the US. Sealed. Comes complete with code.
1mLhTFil.jpg

Ghost in the Shell S.A.C. 2nd GIG Motoko Kusanagi 1/7 PVC Figure Vice $160.00 + shipping. Displayed for a time but it's mostly been sitting in a box in my closet. Some wear to the box (specifically on the left side, as seen in the pic) but the figure is in excellent condition and is complete with stand, pistol, and instruction sheet.
vtBCGg7l.jpg
BHzghYYl.jpg

Sonic the Hedgehog 2 $45.00/$46.50 shipped in the US. Brand new, sealed.
LON5uqSl.jpg

Red Dead Redemption Playing Cards, Eradicator Soap, and Dice $35.00/$36.00 shipped in the US. Outer box for the cards is opened but the cards themselves are still shrink-wrapped. Soap is sealed.
UbsUrrGl.jpg

Also, does anyone have any interest in back issues of gamesTM or Edge from the mid-late 2000s? Looking to unload them cheap but shipping can be rough. USPS Priority Flat Rate could keep it reasonable, especially if you're on the west coast.

NeoGAF Plus Seller

WTS:

2x Metal Gear Solid Legacy Collection for PS3 - Brand new/sealed (with artbook) - $45 + shipping (each)

Cowboy Bebop Collectors Edition Part 1 Bluray - $32 (negotiable/Used but in fantastic condition) + shipping (NOTE: this is the Region Free edition that was released in Europe that only contains about half of the episodes, but does include a mini-artbook that I believe was only released in this collection)

shandy706

I really don't want to have to deal with eBay, so I'm going to post this here. It's a long-shot, strange collectible that's worth quite a bit of money, so I'm willing to entertain serious offers.

I have a NEW in the box copy of Street Fighter II for Sega Master System. This is still shrink wrapped, though, due to the relative age, there is a small tear in the shrink. To my knowledge, this is one of the rarest & most sought out master system games. i can't think of any time i've seen a new copy of this on the net...

Anyways, before listing on eBay, I'd figure I'd give one of you guys a shot at it. Maybe someone here will appreciate it far more than I do!

You have a gem there. That game goes for $200-$300 NOT SEALED.

I have no clue what you should take for it sealed.

-------

WTB

**Really want/need** - 32 or 64GB Vita Card

Wii U - Looking for a deal for my 7 year old. She's on a Mario binge.

Life is Strange - Looking for an Xbox One Code or PC Code for cheap :)

MLB14: The Show for Vita - $10 or less, otherwise I may buy MLB '15

WTS or WTT
All items INCLUDE SHIPPING to the lower 48

Amiibos
1 x Sheik Amiibo - $15 Shipped in US

Steam Gifts/Codes

Bold = My price
Italic = Current Steam Price

Games

Tropico 4: Collectors Bundle/Edition - $8 - $40
The Whispered World Special Edition - $8 - $20
Wizardry 6 and 7 - $4 - $10
Toki Tori 2+ - $5 - $15
Defense Grid: The Awakening - $4 - $10
Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Ed. - $9 - $20

DLC/Discount Codes

Gauntlet - Exclusive DLC Mask of the Wyrm Slayer - $2
50% off Lichdom Battlemage - $5 - $40 (This reduces the price to $20)

Other Codes

Halo Escalation Digital Comics #1-3 - $2

Xbox One Games

Thief - $12

Xbox 360 Games

Euro 2008 - $4
Too Human - $5
FF XIII - $9
Lost Planet: CE - $7
Take them all: $18

Random Items

Limited Edition 20 Year Old Star Wars Coins Millennium Falcon and X-Wing Fighter (1994) - $12 each or $20 for both

The Friend Zone Soundtrack - $4

3" Transformers Decal - $2

Assassins Creed Unity Coin & Felt Bag - $5

Replica Ryu Street Fighter Head Band - $5

MLG Wristband - $3

Captain America Air Freshener - $2

Futaba Great Planes Real Flight R/C Simulator Controller (USB VERSION) - $25

Make me an offer on anything.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
WTB black-label, complete copies of Silent Hill and Elemental Gearbolt for the PSOne. I'd like to not break the bank. Looking to spend around $30 for each if possible. I'd also consider trades if you have stuff you're looking for I might be able to help out. PM me!

WTS

PS3 Super Slim console bundle

250 GB HDD, one controller, Hdmi cord and cable to charge the controller. Comes with Uncharted 3, GTA V, Far Cry 4, Battlefield 3, Dead Rising 2, Diablo 3, Dead Island.

Looking for $145, but willing to negotiate. Will cover shipping if in the US. Open to PayPal or Amazon gift cards. Will send pics of the console if you want!

WTB

Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition PS4 digital code

Gaming PC (can spend up to $450 atm)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom