• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 2 | Hanks Got Nothing on This Money Pit

Status
Not open for further replies.

dodgeme

Anyone have interest in an RGB modded Jungle Green N64. The RGB modded console is from an older regular grey console that I transplanted into a Jungle Green shell so I could have an RGB modded colored console.
htPYJQq.jpg

You can see the console at the bottom here. I can get close-ups if there is interest.

I don't personally enjoy the N64 era all that much so I figured I'd offer it up on here as I don't feel like dealing with ebay. Console would come with several controllers as well as the power brick and a regular av cable. I do not have a spare scart cable I can include as I use the same one for my SNES and N64.

I also have several N64 games I'd also like to get rid of with the console.

Make me an offer. I'd be down for trades as well. Currently in the market for Wii U games as well as any older PS1/SNES/SEGA CD/NES rarities.

MUnited83

For you.
Selling Steam Games:
header.jpg

Football Manager 2015- 33$ (limited time sale)
header.jpg

The Talos Principle - 20$ One unity left
header.jpg

Cities Skylines - 21$

header.jpg

Dark Souls II - 23$
header.jpg

Depth- 10$(two copies left)

header_586x192.jpg

Far Cry Franchise Pack old(doesn't include FC4) - 15$ (limited time sale)

Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3- 13$
Child of Light - 9$
Transistor - 10$
Valve Complete Pack 2013 - 23$
State of Decay - 10$
Wolf Among Us - 10$
Walking Dead Season 2 - 10$

all Region free

Code_Link

WTS:

- Amazon Prime Slot - (Gives your basic amazon.com account free two day shipping on Prime elegible items valid through Nov 23, 2015) - $15 - (THREE SOLD, ONE LEFT!)

(Only the free two day shipping benefit is shared, but will save you TONS in shipping costs)

PM me if interested. Paypal gift.

Arla

I'm looking to trade the following;

[H] SENRAN KAGURA 2 Deep Crimson - New-3DS-JPN
[W] Conception II: Children of the Seven Stars - Complete-Vita. or Pokemon Black Version - Complete-NDS
Lot's of other games, PM me with offers if interested.

[H] SUPER SMASH BROS. FOR NINTENDO 3DS/Wii U ♪ —A SMASHING SOUNDTRACK— New - NA
[W] THE LEGEND OF ZELDA: A LINK BETWEEN WORLDS OFFICIAL SOUNDTRACK - New - EU/JP
I'm obviously open to international trading for this one.

//ARCANUM

WTB games for Wii U (US releases please):

Mario Kart 8
Super Smash Bros
Wind Waker HD

Please PM me with offers, Thanks!

Also interested in Club Nintendo coins! Thanks!

Selling a code for the 3DS version of Mario vs Donkey Kong: Tipping Stars.

$10, or if you have a bunch of Club Nintendo coins and nothing to spend it on I'll trade for a Dr. Luigi code.

I'm in the US, I'm assuming eshop games are region locked.

Positive Feedback for Pathlesscookies

I sold him a Last of Us code and he payed me very fast through Paypal. I would definitely deal with him again. Great buyer!

isitstill

WTS

Game & Watch Collection 1&2  (Club Nintendo rewards, selling as set) $45 shipped

Metroid Prime Pinball (no rumble pak)  $16 shipped

Fantasy Life $25 shipped

Pokemon Conquest  $25 shipped

Giana Sisters DS (not pictured, but CIB) $25 shipped

I picked up this Castle Crashers phone strap at TGS 2010. It's pretty cute. $10 shipped

I have 44 positive seller ratings here, so PM me if you're interested in anything. I accept PayPal gift, or buyer pays fees. Thanks!

Neifirst

WTS - paypal preferred
Final Fantasy XV demo code - $25
Club Nintendo 3DS 18 card case (Pikmin/Super Mario Bros) - $22 + shipping
Club Nintendo 3DS 18 card case (The Legend of Zelda) - $22 + shipping
Dragon Quest V cart only - $21 + shipping

I am certainly willing to negotiate if anyone wants to pick up more than 1 item!

dpcDshi.jpg

rjIB2ca.jpg

j8bl2AI.jpg

Same here. I'll use the $10 to help with BloodBorne cost :)

Hey, Thomas - welcome to the thread! Be sure to follow the feedback format here as well - here's an example of buyer feedback:

Positive Buyer Feedback for ThomasAnderson

Using exact spelling of usernames and formatting helps us out when we manage the feedback form and update the list of trustworthy GAF members. If you're the buyer, then just substitute that section with the word "seller" so we know what's going on.

Thanks, and kudos on a good transaction.

PM me if you need any info, pictures, want to buy, or want to haggle.

Prices are not firm!

I got some digital movie codes for sale. Asking $3 each (unless noted). All are UltraViolet codes unless noted:

• 007 Skyfall
  • Djando Unchained
  • Don Jon
  • Dredd*
  • Hannibal: Season 1 - $8
  • Last Stand (iTunes + UV)
  • Rick & Morty: Season 1 - $8
  • Star Trek: Into Darkness
  • Sin City: A Dame To Kill For
  • The Amazing Spiderman*
  • The Dark Knight Rises
  • Transformers: Age of Extinction

*Code is past expiration date but I was able to verify that they are still valid and working.

PS4
  • Battlefield 4 - $18
  • Final Fantasy XV demo code - $27

PS3
  • Mass Effect Trilogy - $25

3DS
  • Super Mario 3D Land - $20
  • R4 SDHC Dual-Core 2014 (works on 3DS and DSi, does NOT allow you to play pirated 3DS games. Homebrew only) (cart only) - $10

PS Vita
  • Freedom Wars (sealed) - $20

Anime
  • Cowboy Bebop: The Complete Series - Amazon Exclusive Edition (Blu-ray/DVD Combo) (sealed) - offer
  • Gungrave Complete Series Limited Edition DVD Set (sealed, with mousepad) - $70
  • Kiddy Grade Complete Series Limited Edition DVD Set - $35
  • Leviathan - The Last Defense - Bluray Complete Collection (Eng Subs, Sealed) $25
  • Tenjho Tenge Complete Series Limited Edition DVD Set (sealed) - $70

Bluray
  • Halloween: The Complete Collection Limited Deluxe Edition[Blu-ray] (sealed) -$100

PC Parts
  • GTX Titan (card only, never overclocked) - on hold at the moment but taking offers

WANTS:
  • PayPal (family/friends payment or you pay fees)
  • Cheap Weiss Schwarz cards or booster boxes! (English only)
  • Cheap Super Sonico goodies
  • The Girls of Freezing artbook
  • King Conquer - 1776 CD

Willing To Buy

Nintendo 3DS Games
Metal Gear Solid 3D - Snake Eater - Nintendo 3DS

Nintendo Wii U Games
Splinter Cell Blacklist
Mario Kart 8
Super Mario 3D World

Send me a private message if you have anything im looking for, thanks!

Anyone have interest in an RGB modded Jungle Green N64. The RGB modded console is from an older regular grey console that I transplanted into a Jungle Green shell so I could have an RGB modded colored console.

I don't personally enjoy the N64 era all that much so I figured I'd offer it up on here as I don't feel like dealing with ebay. Console would come with several controllers as well as the power brick and a regular av cable. I do not have a spare scart cable I can include as I use the same one for my SNES and N64.

I also have several N64 games I'd also like to get rid of with the console.

Make me an offer. I'd be down for trades as well. Currently in the market for Wii U games as well as any older PS1/SNES/SEGA CD/NES rarities.
Pm'ed.

Afro

WTS Gamecube games:

Pikmin | Brand New, Mint, Factory Sealed | Black Label

Pikmin 2 | Brand New, Mint, Factory Sealed | Player's Choice Edition (plays on NTSC consoles)

$65 shipped for Pikmin 1. $60 for Pikmin 2. No offers or trades please. Contiguous U.S. only. Will be shipped in small box for protection.

GVDyD0A.jpg

wilflare

WTB

3DS Retail Games (NA Only) - CIB preferred
  • Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars
  • Metal Gear Solid 3D Snake Eater
  • Super Street Fighter IV: 3D Edition
  • Rhythm Thief & the Emperor's Treasure
  • Cave Story 3D
  • Shinobi
  • Harvest Moon: A New Beginning
  • NDS Chrono Trigger
  • NDS The World Ends With You

Wii U Digital Games (NA Only)
  • The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD
  • LEGO City Undercover
  • Pikmin 3
  • Super Mario 3D World
  • NintendoLand
  • Kirby and the Rainbow Curse

3DS Digital Games (NA Only) - any! esp those Club Nintendo Rewards
  • Kid Icarus
  • Super Mario 3D Land

Giftcards, eShop Credit, PSN Credit, Movie Codes
  • Discounted Amazon GC
  • Discounted eShop Credit
  • Club Nintendo Coins PINs
  • Disney Movies Download Codes
----
MWTS
PS4 Witcher 3 CE Pre-order from Amazon.com
I'll switch the shipping address to you and you can pay me in Amazon GC which I'll use to pay off the entire order.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00KSN7NR2/?tag=neogaf0e-20

- Open to offers
- Reason for selling: don't wanna get too attached to things and clutter up my place.

TomShoe

Banned
All prices are negotiable:

WTS:

PlayStation Sony Gold Wireless USB Dongle - $50

Sony Pulse Elite PS3 Headset USB Dongle - $40

WTB:

FFXV Episode Duscae Demo (PS4) - $20

Battlefield 4 (PS4) - Preferably under $15

Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate (3DS) Case - Under $5

Paypal Only.

Flandy

Anyone here interested in the Top Hat Messenger Skin preorder bonus for Bloodborne? I'm not sure if I should redeem mine or sell it.

Johnny

I have a spare Club Nintendo code for Animal Crossing: Wild World that I can't use. Looking to trade it for one that I can. Thanks.

terrisus

I mean, I'm not going to add any commentary or make any comments or judgments or anything - it's obviously not my place.
Just quoting stuff that's available in the thread, along with a couple of highlights and avatarquotes.

Desert_Turtle

Neo Member
I Have For Sale a small assortment of Items Such as a razer keyboard and some steam games:

PayPal Gift as payment

• Battlepaths - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - $1
  • Scourge: Outbreak - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - $2
  • Muffin Knight - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - $1
  • A Bird Story - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -$1
  • Silence of the Sleep- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - $4
  • BloodRayne Betrayal - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - $5
  • Karmaflow: The Rock Opera Videogame - Act I - - - - - $4

This is a Razer Tournament Edition Keyboard, I got it then the G710+ was available and so I went with that one instead. This is brand new only taken out of the box in order to photograph the item $55 + Shipping (depending on where)

I mean, I'm not going to add any commentary or make any comments or judgments or anything - it's obviously not my place.
Just quoting stuff that's available in the thread, along with a couple of highlights and avatarquotes.

He PM'ed me an explanation for this a few days ago. Here's what he said:

"When I saw someone post on the demo OT that they sold their code for $40, I listed a code with the intention of buying the game and just selling the code for $40, meaning I would get Type-0 HD for just $8. I decided against it since it just wasn't worth the hassle / risk of not getting a demo copy and took it off the page. I'm just going to buy the demo instead, I don't want Type-0 at all, at least not now."

I told him he needed to say something in the thread, since others would be curious, but I don't think he ever did. Personally, I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt here. Even though he could be lying, his story makes sense and he hasn't ever given me any other reason to doubt him. *shrug*

Taco_Rocket

Neo Member
I thought you could return a gamestop accessory (including controllers up to 30 days even opened. It's what I did for my N3DS charger...

Return and get black controller?

White DualShock 4 - Mint (like used less than 5 times) / $45 shipped

2wVqaMt.jpg

Basically just bought this the other day on an impulse (actually got it with store credit) and decided I just didn't care for the color. Would rather have black accessories to go with by black PS4.... shallow I know :p

Prodigal

Banned
GAF + seller

Selling:

$20 Steam card for $18 paypal

1 x $35 e-shop credit for $33 paypal
1 x $20 e-shop credit for $18 paypal
2 x $20 PSN credit for 18 paypal

Also selling my limited edition Pokemon X 3DS (in excellent condition - comes with case in picture, 3DS, all necessary cables, and Super Mario 3D Land game + case) - $130 shipped

Oll4rMc.png

SELLING
Some of the items below have more than one photo and can be viewed AT THIS LINK. I can provide additional photos upon request. All from personal collection.

All prices includes shipping to US. I will ship outside of US, but it has to be a method that provides tracking, so will probably be pricey. GAF feedback currently sits at +4/+4, but also have eBay feedback of 1143 over the past 15 years!

Accepting Paypal F/F or regular payment with fees. I will ship protected and with tracking either way! I can usually ship the same day, but will definitely ship out within 24 hours of payment.

Bravely Default Collector's Edition (3DS) - STILL SEALED
$85

Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster Limited Edition (PS3) - STILL SEALED.
$25
- I have two of these for some reason. Selling both. They are both factory sealed.

The Longest Journey - PC Big Box
$25
- Almost like new. The part where you open the box is bent a bit, but otherwise perfect.

Majora's Mask Guide (N64 version)
$15
There are still a few stickers left. I guess I used some of them. I must have been in a huge hurry to get to the sealed secrets section back in the day because it's not torn straight at all (see album photos in link above). The "meat" of the guide, though, is still like new!

Nights: Into Dreams with 3D Control Pad - NEW, BUT OPENED
$60
- I bought this sealed a few years ago. I opened it for some reason. Everything is still brand new. Game is factory sealed, control pad still has factory foam around the cord, etc. I saw one of these go for almost $200 about 8 or 9 years ago. I should have sold it then. Oh well.

Robotech: Battlecry Limited Edition (PS2) - STILL SEALED
$40
- There are lots of tears in the shrinkwrap, but it's still "sealed" and has all of the contents. Album has more photos.

Shadow Hearts From the New World Guide
$8
- Cover is worn a bit, but no writing, tearing, or creasing.

Shin Megami Tensei IV: Limited Edition - FACTORY SEALED
$40
- Still sealed, perfect condition.

Yoshi Edition 3DS XL - COMPLETE!
$170
- Comes with everything that it came with when it was new (including AC adaptor, AR cards, etc.). Everything is pictured. I took super good care of it. It's very clean! PLEASE NOTE!!! The "up" direction on the d-pad has never worked perfectly. It was like that from the second I started playing it. It works, but sometimes you'll have to press it a little harder than normal. It honestly has never really bothered me that much, but definitely think it's something that needs to be noted. I've noticed it in menus, but that's really about it. I usually use the analog pad.
Also includes a 4GB SD card (I think it's the one that it came with, actually).

NeoGAF Plus Seller

Price includes shipping within the US, contact about worldwide shipping for additional cost.

The Lego Movie Playstation Vita Download Code $7

Frogger
Mortal Kombat 3
Street Fighter II' Special Champion Edition
NBA Jam T.E.
Spider-Man Venom: Maximum Carnage
X-Men

Red and Grey mediocre joysticks $17
Yellow new replacement joystick $27

Game Boy croc skin carry case $15

http://imgur.com/a/6h1Km#0

Dragon Quest II $5
Dragon Quest III $5
Dragon Quest IV $5
Murder Club $12
Mario Open Golf $6
GANBARE GOEMON 2 $7

Tetris DX $7
NBA Jam $4
TMNT Fall of the Foot Clan $7
Tetris Attack $3
Chase $4

2, 6, 4, 6

2, 3, 2, 2, 4, 3

Japan GameBoy games

Gakken Yojijukugo 288 $5
Momotarou Dentetsu Jr. $5

Guides
BomberMan 64 $9
The Legend Of Zelda The Wind Waker $9

Genesis/Mega Drive
DATEL Universal Adapter $30

Nitro Adapter $30

Magic Key III $30

PSA - looks like the Majora's Mask N3DS XL will be back in stock for one day at GameStop.

Tomorrow.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1016503

WTB - any GAF member who can grab one of these, I'm willing to trade quite a bit for the system. I had another member helping me try to get one, but it fell through at the last minute. I'll have quite a bit of Club Nintendo merchandise coming in, so any trade would involve that.

Cheers, all.

//ARCANUM

PSA - looks like the Majora's Mask N3DS XL will be back in stock for one day at GameStop.

Tomorrow.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1016503

WTB - any GAF member who can grab one of these, I'm willing to trade quite a bit for the system. I had another member helping me try to get one, but it fell through at the last minute. I'll have quite a bit of Club Nintendo merchandise coming in, so any trade would involve that.

Cheers, all.

I came here to this same info lol!

If anyone is able to get an extra one they don't need, I will gladly buy it at cost + shipping + unlimited karma (or trade you my Red n3DS XL + gold backplate + cash) for one. I know it's a longshot, but I also know there are some angels in this thread so I'm giving it a shot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom